Endurance BCCA Plus by Fahrenheit Nutrition (sponsored log)

nomoredex

nomoredex

Awards
  • Established

I was lucky enough to get chosen to log Endurance BCCA Plus.

Day 1

Initial reaction.

I thought the formula was pretty interesting, really wanted to see if the creatinol-o-phosphate would make much of a difference.
I loved that they added 2 grams of beta alanine, very nice.

Taste: 10
I have the melon flavor which tastes very different from any melon flavor ive had, but let me tell you, its amazing. I want to say it either tastes like some powerade flavor or fruit stripe gum. Its not too sweet at all, many of these flavored supplements are far too overpowering but this is just right, it makes for a very pleasant drink. Could drink this just for the hell of it.

I took it as an intraworkout, I dont know but I felt this stuff working already, maybe because I've already been taking beta-alanine on a day-lee bay-sees or maybe the creatinol-o-phosphate is already kicking in but I felt a lot less muscle fatigue during reps and had more strength retention between sets.

Im loving this stuff.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
cop is a great addition, ive been using 2g's pwo

nomoredex

nomoredex

Awards
  • Established
Day 2
Seriously I dont know how you guys got the flavor so perfect.
I know some of you are wondering how well this mixes.
Well as anyone thats familiar with bcaa powders will tell you, they usually are hard to mix.
This one mixes pretty well, initially you'll have a little residue sitting on the top but if you wait a couple minutes it fully mixes in.
This one is one the best mixing bcca powders.

My workout was intense, im not sure what ingredient is giving me a huge pump during my workout but whatever it is, its great.

My reps stay consistent between sets, I can do more sets and I can do more reps.
My overall strength has increased a little bit.

A couple guys asked me what the green drink I was drinking between sets was and I told them bcca endurance plus by Fahrenheit Nutrition and its been a pretty effective supplement. I guess the green color causes a bit of attention. Putting the good word out there.

Note: I took a second serving of bcaa endurance plus before bed, I ended up sleeping for 9 hours and had the strangest most vivid dreams. anyone ever experience this ?

2nd note: if you want certain specifics I havent included, let me know and Ill add them in.

nomoredex

nomoredex

Awards
  • Established
Day 3: off day
Will still take endurance plus but I dont think they'll be anything to note.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
i almost didn't believe it when I first heard how easy / completely it mixed up :)

nomoredex

nomoredex

Awards
  • Established
Day 4:

wow this stuff has taken me by surprise.
I just broke two pr's

Incline barbell press 195 for 8 reps (previous pr 6)

and

55 pound dumbbells overhead press for 10 reps (previous pr 8)

Endurance plus is definitely not a lie, my endurance throughout my workout has never been better.

nomoredex

nomoredex

Awards
  • Established
Day 5:

Totally expected there to be more traffic on this log, its a really good product.

No PRs like yesterday but nonetheless it was a great leg day.
5 sets of deadlifts, 5 sets of squats and 3 sets of calf raises.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
pr's are always good.

Black Mo

Black Mo

Awards
In on this - a little late. I purchased a pre workout from this same company and in that thread a reviewer mentioned that he takes Endurance as well. It seemed a little price for just a 2-1-1 BCAA so I'm very intrigued by this log. Hope you don't mind if I'm lurking behind the scene.

nomoredex

nomoredex

Awards
  • Established
In on this - a little late. I purchased a pre workout from this same company and in that thread a reviewer mentioned that he takes Endurance as well. It seemed a little price for just a 2-1-1 BCAA so I'm very intrigued by this log. Hope you don't mind if I'm lurking behind the scene.
Glad to see you joining in on the fun.
You know, nutraplanet actually has a very good price on this product right now.

Day 6
Bcaa endurance plus does not dissapoint in a workout. People have taken notice when I drink this during my workout, i've gotten asked maybe 6 times what it is that im drinking and if it works. I honestly have to say it does work, I can workout over an hour and my muscles still have fight in them.

Im hoping to break some more pr's by my next workout.

im thinking of going on a cut, im wondering what positive effect this product will have on me, im hoping for strength retention.

Black Mo

Black Mo

Awards
Might have to pull the trigger on this. After a through ingredient review it does appear that Endurance has a couple more ingredients than the standard 2-1-1 BCAA. On Nutraplanet looks like it is 2-4 days shipping you think they are sold out?

nomoredex

nomoredex

Awards
  • Established
Might have to pull the trigger on this. After a through ingredient review it does appear that Endurance has a couple more ingredients than the standard 2-1-1 BCAA. On Nutraplanet looks like it is 2-4 days shipping you think they are sold out?
Oh yeah, it has creatinol-o-phosphate and beta alanine, you wont find those together in any other bcaa ive seen and they're both known to increase strength and reduce muscle fatigue.
Im not sure but it'll only be a couple days between getting your product and ordering it.

Black Mo

Black Mo

Awards
After a quick search on the Company Board at Anabolic Minds I was able to find a coupon code for 10% off from their forum rep

If you have not already liked our Facebook page, you are going to be missing out on some on some crazy deals. Never fear though, here we go!
For a very limited time: Get 10% off any Fahrenheit product on Nuraplanet! If you are on the fence about trying anything or wanted to stock up, this is going to be the lowest prices you will see :) Just use coupon code FIT10 when you check out.
Definitely going to give it a shot.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
for that price you will never find it any cheaper! let us know what you think :)

nomoredex

nomoredex

Awards
  • Established
The cutting plans are on hold, restarting them today.
There were a couple incidents that occurred over the weekend that prevented cutting progress.

Day 10

My last few workouts have been way above par thats for sure.

Today's was great but yesterday I hit pr on the flat bench press.
I still get people asking me what im drinking.
This product catches some serious attention at the gym.

nomoredex

nomoredex

Awards
  • Established
Day 11

Today I weighed in 200.7 pounds, which is a pound less than 4 days ago, I really got serious about my cut yesterday,
From all that ive heard about BCAAs, im hoping to retain muscle while im cutting.
There's been noticeable change in the gym from while I was bulking and taking this product, I still get some crazy pumps during my workout.

nomoredex

nomoredex

Awards
  • Established
Day 13

Current weight 200.
A little disappointing it hasnt dropped more but weight can differ quite a bit day to day.

I haven't lost any strength, actually gained a little strength which is great.

nomoredex

nomoredex

Awards
  • Established
I ran out of the product by day 14, I kind of went heavy on the dosage.

Let me do a final review.

Taste: I never got tired of taking this everyday, I think this is the best tasting supplement i've ever had. You guys should sell the flavor profile.
Endurance: I have to say my muscle fatigue progressively got shorter and shorter.
Value: I think this is a great value, you're getting a good amount of well dosed highly effective ingredients.
Color: This is kind of funny, the green shade warranted a lot of attention at the gym, everyone asked me what was in my water jug. I think I made a few customers at the gym.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Thanks for the review!

Can you please post up a review in the review section when you can?