Mega Iforce LOG

jkatzenberg

Awards
First time logger long time iforce user. I have used a number of products but will be writing a log on a number of Iforce products in the lead up to the Australian summer.

Hence i will be cutting & using either a Dorian Yates style HIT training, DC training or a Marc Lobliner Machine training.

I will be logging the following

Hemavol + Maximize intense (new) pre-workout

Dexaprine + TT33 pre-cardio

Reversitrol V2 + ZMA pre-bed

Compete intra-workout

I will also be taking a multi-vitamin + EAA Nitro/Animal Nitro post workout to get an extra kick of BCAA's, EAA's & fast acting carbs,

I am by no way a REP or employee of Iforce as i live all the way in Australia, this log will be updated regularly with photos, set/reps & a finale review of the products.

Diet= will be updated on ar***** of supplements

Pre-pictures: updated on ar***** of supplements

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
DAMN... that's a stacked stack :p This one is gonna be good!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Holy crap man, killer stack! looking forward to this log!!

Mike

jkatzenberg

Awards
Stack has arrived will be updating on the cut as of monday..

Tried half a cap of dexaprine today and wow!

Attachments

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
In for this, stack looks sick bro :D

jkatzenberg

Awards
Goals have been set for 60 days due to supplement supply

Training routine: dc training can be located on tnation.com (3 days on, cardio morning off days)

Long term Goals: cut body fat and increase lean muscle mass

Short term goals: increase strength on each movement while dropping bf every 2weeks

jkatzenberg

Awards
Day 01 has begun

Cardio pre breakfast (30min)+ half cap of dexaprine, 1 TT33 & 2 Reversitrol (feeling amazing!!!!)

Breakfast: 2 scoops whey+ 1 cup oats!

jkatzenberg

Awards
Day 01 complete

Loved the products, dexaprine an tt33 before cardio heated me up very quickly which was great.

Dc training was awesome I mixed one scoop of hemavol, maximize and compete pre workout and one scoop compete during workout!amazing workout

Incline bench 110 rp x 12
Hammer shoulder 40 x 12rp
Machine dip 16 rp
Rack chins 40kgs 11 rp
Dead 8x100kg 4x120kg

Will update tomorrow regarding Reversitrol and zma!!!

jkatzenberg

Awards
Woke up 20min so couldn't get cardio In before work but wi destroy it tonight.

Reversitrol and zma pre bed got me some good sleep and intense wake up wood.

Dexaprine is nuts it jacks your heart rate up super quickly...

According to dc training today is a day off with cardio only so expect a weight and photo tonight

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
If you liked the sleep off of reversitol and Zma then you would love having intimidate in your lineup. Just something to keep in mind for next time :)

jkatzenberg

Awards
If you liked the sleep off of reversitol and Zma then you would love having intimidate in your lineup. Just something to keep in mind for next time :)
I was going to get intimidate but the shipping to aus was expensive enough!

jkatzenberg

Awards
Day 03

No cardio today due to a leg workout later on today. Sleep has been amazing and the dexaprine experience is giving me amazing energy during the day except I think half a cap is my threshold a full cap had me wired for a long time!

It's a religious holiday for me today which means I am meant to be fasting but don't want to ruin my training, how many others have this issue?

For all those not in the know check out the iforce twitter page, dusty and his wife Evan give great cooking and training tips!!

Will update later today with gym workout!

Body fat was checked by myself via some calipers I received as a present from bb.com according to my measurements I am around 7% but I am skeptical ... I am an ectomorph but this seems a little low.. Will upload photo post workout for others to review!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed! That stinks with the shipping cost. I don't really understand how just intimidate can increase the price of shipping that much? But I have no clue of importation laws and such.

Log is looking awesome bro.. BTW, review of the compete flavors? Or, which do you like more!! :p

Mike

jkatzenberg

Awards
Because the shipping to aus is by weight I had to pay $70 just to get those products here.

Mate compete is awesome, I drink 1 scoop pre workout with hemavol which is amazing then one during workouts which really helps you go and go and go!

As for the flavoirs I'd go with fruit punch or tangerine, I haven't tried lemon drop so can't comment..... Fruit punch ice cold is amazing just like drinking cordial.

As the bcaas come from whey isolate not straight bcaa I think they are t derived from feathers (mods may be able to confirm this?) which makes my stomach feel a lot better than using xtend..

Give it a go I'd say its better then xtend but would love to see more servings!

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Because the shipping to aus is by weight I had to pay $70 just to get those products here.

Mate compete is awesome, I drink 1 scoop pre workout with hemavol which is amazing then one during workouts which really helps you go and go and go!

As for the flavoirs I'd go with fruit punch or tangerine, I haven't tried lemon drop so can't comment..... Fruit punch ice cold is amazing just like drinking cordial.

As the bcaas come from whey isolate not straight bcaa I think they are t derived from feathers (mods may be able to confirm this?) which makes my stomach feel a lot better than using xtend..

Give it a go I'd say its better then xtend but would love to see more servings!
Glad you're enjoying the Compete!

jkatzenberg

Awards
Been busy with my post grad work will update my log with an excel file from here on in!

All the iforce products are amazing!!! Dexaprine hits you like a train so beware!!

Sooooooo much energy

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Been busy with my post grad work will update my log with an excel file from here on in!

All the iforce products are amazing!!! Dexaprine hits you like a train so beware!!

Sooooooo much energy
Hahaha good to hear! Keep up the good work!

jkatzenberg

Awards
Hello all here are some reviews so far as well as the log i will be updating weekly for you all!

Reversitrol: works great certainly notice a better sleep and huge libido
ZMA: puts you to a deep sleep no worries
Hemavol: nuff said
Maximise: awesome new product havent used before its really kicking my butt
Dexaprine: hits you like a hammer really feel the heart racing and added with TT-33 really makes you sweat
TT-33: has certainly helped shed some BF and increases the heat for sure!!

Something in here though turns your body waste into quite heavy and stinky ones but i think this is due to the Dexaprine possibly?

Updating log so will attach tomorrow as i dont believe i can attach via a MAC?, im seriously hitting some numbers i havent even been close to before while dropping BF, i just wish i had some Protean along with it!

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Hello all here are some reviews so far as well as the log i will be updating weekly for you all!

Reversitrol: works great certainly notice a better sleep and huge libido
ZMA: puts you to a deep sleep no worries
Hemavol: nuff said
Maximise: awesome new product havent used before its really kicking my butt
Dexaprine: hits you like a hammer really feel the heart racing and added with TT-33 really makes you sweat
TT-33: has certainly helped shed some BF and increases the heat for sure!!

Something in here though turns your body waste into quite heavy and stinky ones but i think this is due to the Dexaprine possibly?

Updating log so will attach tomorrow as i dont believe i can attach via a MAC?, im seriously hitting some numbers i havent even been close to before while dropping BF, i just wish i had some Protean along with it!
You should be able to attach via a mac, depends where you upload it. And this is a really complete stack. Protean would complete it though nicely :)

jkatzenberg

Awards
I know I previously had chocolate truffle, red velvet and the mint must say very tasty!!

Unlike others my favourite was the vanilla mint it tasted so creamy and uplifting especially she frozen over night!

If someone put that into a ice cream
Machine it would go down well!

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
I know I previously had chocolate truffle, red velvet and the mint must say very tasty!!

Unlike others my favourite was the vanilla mint it tasted so creamy and uplifting especially she frozen over night!

If someone put that into a ice cream
Machine it would go down well!
indeed, I think there is a thread somewhere about doing this, definitely need to check it out!

jkatzenberg

Awards
Week number 3 leg day!

Smashed it loving the dc training style it's helping me grow crazy quick!

New pre workout trio is one & half scoops compete,hemavol and maximize!! Give it ago My legs Are still pulsing after an hour post training!!

Evan centopani is hitting up my home town in two days and I can't wait to go down and meet him get some questions answered etc!

Hit 320kg x 10 for leg press today I'm stoked about that!

Iforce products still going strong and helping me grow!

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Week number 3 leg day!

New pre workout trio is one & half scoops compete,hemavol and maximize!! Give it ago My legs Are still pulsing after an hour post training!!

Evan centopani is hitting up my home town in two days and I can't wait to go down and meet him get some questions answered etc!

Good to hear! Keep it up! That combo should last you a long time as well!

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
Week number 3 leg day!

solid combination for pre-workout. similar to mine: 1.5 scoops intense, 2 to 3 scoops hemavol (3 is mostly just on arm days), and 1 scoop compete with compete intra :D

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
indeed, I think there is a thread somewhere about doing this, definitely need to check it out!
Holy crap!! I have an ice cream maker!!! That just gave me a redic idea!! Throw in some heavy whipping cream..YUM

jkatzenberg

Awards
Dude if I had the $$$ to get the protean allthe way here I'd be making ice cream protrean daily!

PuZo

Awards
  • Established

jkatzenberg

Awards
So i met Evan and i tell you what the motivation i had at the gym straight after was so incredible. The man was so humble and so huge he is the first pro ive ever met in real life and my god was he HUGE!.

My training has been going well and so have all the i-force products at the moment my stack looks like this

Morning: .5 dexaprine, 2x TT33, 2xReversitriol, 1 Opti Men
afternoon: .5dexaprine + Opti Men
1 Hour PWO: 2 scoops protein,
30Min PWO: 2 scoops hemavol+1.5 maximise+ 1compete+ 1g salt (see Hemavol trick in iforce forums)
5min PWO: simple sugars
Intra: 1.5 scoops compete
Pre bed: 3x ZMA+ 1 revesitrol+ 1 Optimen

however after reading the following regarding DC training on intense muscle

I am going to be swtiching my training to a more Dorian Yates style training that i viewed on the Week in the Dungeon DVD!

I have only been training for around 1 year and although i really enjoy the DC training, the RP and the gains ive seen i feel i must wait for my body to progress more before i take it into full account. I suggest everyone try it as its crazy good and you do grow very quick however you need the base work there in order to take full advantage of it!

I will still be using the tools i learnt i.e. rest pauses, Widow Makers and extreme stretching during the DY style training but i will be training with a few more exercises and hitting more angles!

hope everyone is taking their i-force products and make sure you have the key stones to the iforce triad : compete, hemavol and maximise!