Classic34 breaks the speed of life with LEAN EFX Refined!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Good to see ya back little lady.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

2. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Good to see ya back little lady.
    You sir have an avi addiction lol
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com
    •   

3. Day 23 (9/30) - Day 26 (10/3):

Well I seem to be back to normal now. No more stuffy nose and needing additional sleep. Maybe it was one of those times when you almost get sick but not quite, haha. The Lean EFX doesn't seem to have picked back up much in effect though. A couple of times I tried taking the first cap a little before breakfast instead of with/after it and while it did seem to make it a little bit stronger I had a pretty bad niacin flush. It was uncomfortable enough that I'll be sticking with taking it with or after a meal from now on. I am still enjoying this for sure but I think that after finishing a bottle I would take some time off by either stopping altogether or more likely switching to a different stimulant for a while.

One more exam down this week. I needed to do some last minute cramming for it and the Lean EFX/Focus XT combo did not let me down. I posted more on this in my Focus XT log but my last minute studying was definitely effective. The boost in memory was obviously due to the Focus XT but I just want to mention again what a great combo this is.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

usplabsdirect.com

4. Days 27-33 (10/4-10/10):

There's not much new to report. I definitely feel like I need a break form this to resensitize but it is still doing its job well enough. The time of day when I feel it the strongest is when the first and second dose are overlapped for a couple of hours when those two doses are taken close together (4-5 hours apart). I only have 13 caps left so a final review is on the way! I'll also review the combo of Lean EFX with Caffeine-Free Focus-XT in case anyone is considering it.

usplabsdirect.com

5. Cassie good phuckin move to USPLabs!!!

Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

6. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Cassie good phuckin move to USPLabs!!!

Thanks Aaron! I'm really excited about it.

Days 34-40 (10/11-10/17):

I'd say I'm feeling about the same on this as I was in my last update. I love how smooth the energy feels. It's difficult to tell when my last dose has completely worn off because the comedown is so gradual. This is important because often times I work out late at night. It's too late to take pre-workout stimulants and the last thing I want is to be caught in the middle of a crash right when I need to go lift. The only complaint that I have thus far is my inability to take a dose on an empty stomach without turning into an itchy red lobster from the niacin. That is easily fixed by eating a carb containing meal before taking the cap and I think I am just extra sensitive to the niacin flush. I have had this problem with quite a few other products so other people might not get the flushing with empty stomach dosing. I only have 5 caps left so my final review is right around the corner!

usplabsdirect.com

7. Cool deal!

8. Days 41-44 (10/18-10/21):

Well the bad news is my Lean EFX Refined bottle is empty. The good news is that I really like this stuff. I stretched the dosing the last few days taking just 1 cap most days. There's nothing new to report for the final few days.

**FINAL REVIEW**

Energy (10/10) - Spot on exactly what I was looking for. I experienced smooth sustained energy. It was not jittery but rather I had a wide awake type feeling which is exactly what I need to get through my day. This is not a pre-workout supplement but rather something that picks you up and keeps you going. I did not experience crashing which is a big deal for me because a crash right when I need to work out or do something else important can seriously put a cramp in my style. I noticed that I had good focus and attention span while using this which really helped me in completing reading/studying and other projects. My only complaint is that the effect faded significantly after the first couple of weeks but honestly that is expected with any stimulant.

Appetite Suppression (5/10) - I noticed appetite suppression for the first couple of weeks but after that it seemed to fade to about the same suppression that I would get with any other stimulant.

Weight/Fat Loss (N/A) - I was bulking and noticed no difference however I was purposely gaining weight. If there was any fat loss it was overshadowed by my efforts to keep consistent with my plan.

Side Effects(8/10) - I did not really mention this before because I hadn't realized what the cause was but I get a slight headache from Lean EFX Refined. It begins as soon as I start really feeling the effects of the cap and then fades along with the other effects. This isn't a big deal but I did find myself using ibuprofen more often while using the product. In addition to this I found that if I took a cap first thing in the morning before eating I would get an intense niacin rush. I think I am extra sensitive to niacin. This problem was corrected by taking the cap with a carb meal in which case I wasn't bothered in the least by it. I gave it an 8/10 still because while these sides were present they were easily corrected and were not a big inconvenience

Will I Consider Buying in the Future? - Absolutely. What I got from this is pretty much what I wanted and what I expected. With a bottle lasting me over a month it is absolutely worth the purchase.

**Additional Notes on the combination of Lean EFX Refined and Caffeine-Free Focus XT***

Wow, amazing combination! Caffeine-Free Focus XT gets a good review for me as well. With that improving my mental function and endurance and Lean EFX giving me the physical and mental stimulation that I need I was able to improve my productivity and studying was more enjoyable with the lack of brain fog and tired feeling. I was also able to maintain performance while working/studying for a longer period of time. The two products complemented each other very well and I would highly recommend this combination to other students as well.

usplabsdirect.com

9. awsome final review!

10. Nice detailed review!
    •   

11. Great review! Thanks!

12. Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    Great review! Thanks!
    No thank YOU for the opportunity to try this out! I really enjoyed it!

usplabsdirect.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. The strengthening of Pride (recomp/lean cycle)
    By Pride89 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-19-2012, 04:01 PM
  2. Replies: 38
    Last Post: 03-11-2012, 05:24 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-22-2007, 10:49 AM
  4. The Spice of Life
    By yeahright in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-23-2006, 04:16 PM
  5. Replies: 51