Enhanced is getting sliced & diced w/ Lean EFX Refined

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That's right, it's time to finally go on an all out cut! I know, bad timing.. Oh well..

Big thanks to the folks over @ Fahrenheit Nutrition for giving me this opportunity to log their product. The profile looks solid & I'm really looking forward to trying to get back into my 32's and see my abs again! I've spent the better part of '12 just bulking & recomping. I'm ready to try to lean out some. I might go on a lean bulk later this winter, so the extra fat I get rid of right now will help out a little.

I'm going to be doing primarily cardio @ the gym, with some circuit courses thrown in. The dosing calls for 1 in the morning w/ food, not exceeding 2 caps per day. I got up this morning, & ate 2 fig newtons. Anybody have any other suggestions as to what to eat w/ this before cardio?? I didn't want to eat too much. What I had, seemed to be just right. Not too heavy, & no upset stomach at all while running.

I started feeling the energy about 20-25 minutes after I dosed it. It definitely wasn't a huge rush of energy, just a nice, clean boost that had me ready to hit the road w/ the dog. I ran for 10 min w/ the dog, then dropped him off. When I came in, I drank about a half bottle of power aid & then went out and ran another 25 minutes around the subdv. As soon as I got to the house, I got in the car & went to the gym for an upper body circuit course. I was absolutely drenched (south Louisiana humidity) when I got to the gym. I got about a 40 min workout in before the wife called me & asked me to help get my boy ready for school.. (pre-k).

Now, 4 hours later, I'm not one bit hungry!! I had a protein shake when I got home from the gym, mixed w/ water. Since then, I haven't been able to eat anything. I'm going to try & force a banana right now, because I'm outside sweating my a$$ off laying sod & putting up a fence. I'm already at a gallon of water for the day!! Damn..

Anyway, thanks again to Fahrenheit for this run. Here's my beginning photo from this morning. Upon waking, I was 174.8. I'll update the weight a few times a week. Thanks to all who follow. Feel free to critique or advise where you see fit.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Saved for final review!

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Subbed.
I inquired about taking with food. You can take on an empty stomach, it is only for possible discomfort that they recommend the dosing that way. Took mine fasted this morning with no issues.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great first day on this. First impression: NO APPETITE! I didn't get hungry till around 3pm. That was after laying 2 pallets of sod!! Total water intake today - 2.5 gallons!

Time to unwind & get ready for tomorrow.

Oh, energy was nice too!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No weigh in today.

Got up @ 6 for a jog. Was going to go to the gym for an arm workout, but figured I'd wait till tomorrow morning before church. Go in there pumped up in a polo. Haha.

I took this mornings pill on an empty stomach w/ no issues.

I'll get a weight tomorrow morning.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
awsome...

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 3

Weight: Still 174.8 I had to put my son on the scale,just to be sure it was working properly.

Thus far,these pills have absolutely crushed my appetite. I'm having to force myself to eat throughout the day, and when I do eat,it's a lot healthier than normal. By that,I mean that any fast food right now just doesn't sound appetizing.

The energy I'm getting from this is probably the cleanest I've had from any diet pill on the market! The end of the day is nice too,with zero crash. Over the weekend,I was able to get out each morning & go out on a nice, steady jog. I made it to the gym yesterday & had a great arm workout. I have noticed every once in a while, throughout the day,that I do feel extra energized. Kinda weird.. Almost like a little rush of energy,then it goes back to normal. I've also been pushing close to 2 gallons of water a day. Tonight,here at work,I'll probably keep it down to around a gallon or just over.

Tonight,the mood enhancement properties of this will be put to the test. I just heard last week Thursday before I left for the weekend,that some people were talking about me behind my back. I wasn't told who,so I don't know if it's people on my shift,or other shifts. Personally,I don't give a **** what they think about me,but at the same time,I damn sure don't want to be here around these people... So,I need this pill to shine tonight to keep me in an upbeat mood!! Lol..

Depending on how much rest I get tonight will determine if I make it to the gym tomorrow morning on the way home. I'm going to try & get up tomorrow afternoon & get some cardio in before coming back to work tomorrow night.

OK,off to go eat some chicken breastsss.

Sent from my MB865 using Am.com... LIKE A BOSS.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Good stuff man. Really helps keep the diet in check, so far. :)

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
the steady suppression throughout the run has been a pretty common note from the other loggers :)

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 5:

Weight - not sure. I'll get one tomorrow morning when I get up.

I got a decent amount of rest last night at work, so before coming home, I hit the gym & did back/chest, & then 20 min on the stationary bike. The workout was great! I dosed the pill at about 5:15 after eating a MetRx Colossal chocolate almond bar (love those things).. On the way to the gym, I remembered that I had some Agmatine in my bag that I haven't used in a long time. I took one scoop of that about 20 min before hitting the weights.

I must have gotten better rest than I thought last night, because I friggin killed it in the gym! There were probably about 3-4 other dudes in there working out, & none of them had the intensity that I had, & I was on limited sleep!! I kept my rest between sets to a bare minimum & by the end of the weights, I was gasping for air & soaking wet. Thinking that I would end up crashing sooner or later, I opted for the bike to help calm down a little. Reading ESPN the magazine made time fly by!

Well, here it is, going on 8:30, & I still haven't been to sleep! I will say, that I'm exhausted though.. I dropped my boy off @ school, went to home depot & wal mart, then came home & planted a tree in the front yard. After that, I went to the back yard & cut the grass - TWICE! Call me anal, but I'm a sucker for a nice, criss/cross pattern in the grass.. :thumbsup:

After that, I had to shovel a ton of sand into a wheel barrow & move that around the yard, then rake it all out. Yeah, my hands are shot right now. Finally, around 2:30, I started feeling hungry. Oh, I did eat a small bowl of real oatmeal around 8am w/ a little cinnamon in it. So, around 2:30, I got hungry, so I opened 2 cans of tuna & drenched them in EV olive oil & balsamic vinegar. I think, w/ all the sweating I did, I drank good 2 gallons of water/power aid. After that, I pulled out the auger & dug a couple post holes & cleaned them out w/ the post hole digger. Tomorrow, I'll be finishing the aluminum fence & the back yard will finally be done!!

Guys, These pills are without a doubt, the reason I was able to keep chugging along all day today! I mean, I maybe got an hour, maybe 1.5 hours of sleep last night.. I should've friggin crashed LONG ago! For dinner, because we were so busy, the wife ordered pizza for the kids.. I ate 1.5 slices & felt full!! WTF!!?? I friggin love pizza! Normally, I could eat a whole large easily by myself. Not tonight!

The energy, endurance, & appetite suppression is phenomenal!!! Still looking for the mood enhancement, but then again, I work w/ a bunch of whiney little bitches that don't know what real work is...

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Guess who's down 2.5lbs!!!

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
are you checking your weight weekly or every few days? congrats on the drop either way :)

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'd say every few days. When I go on a cut, I tend to get a little obsessed w/ the scale & mirrors! Lol.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
LEAN EFX Day 7

Weight -(as of yesterday morning: 172.5)

Yeah buddy!! Not sure what I did different today,but I'm flying today!! I actually love the stimmed out effect, but this is just crazy! I'm totally loaded w/ energy,but still don't really have any jitters. Just a definite desire to get up & go do something NOW! Too bad I'm here at work.. lol..

I got up this morning @ 3:20 & dosed 1 pill on an empty stomach w/ 3g of di-creatine malate. By 4:15,I was at the gym,ready to get after it! I hit arms this morning,followed by about 10-15 min of ab work. I haven't hit abs seriously in probably a year!! Gonna be sore tomorrow.. I jogged around the subdivision yesterday morning for about 30 min,then went to the gym & did shoulders.

I've noticed that I'm looking leaner all over,not just the abs. That's where I'm trying peel off the most,but I guess that just means I was carrying too much everywhere.

That's all for now. Gotta go eat lunch before they put me back to work!

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
how long it is taking for you to feel it kick in? 30-45 or sooner?

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sooner. Sometimes around 20 minutes

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
cool! 30 minutes ish seems to be the average - just trying to get a feel :)

Brucega

Brucega

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sooner. Sometimes around 20 minutes

Good. It is really different for everybody. It takes longer for me unless I take it and do cardio immediately. It kicks in very quick then.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I took it this morning @ 3:45. By 4:05 I was definitely awake.

Abs are SORE!!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Y'all didn't happen to slip some niacin in any of the pills did ya? I'm experiencing a SEVER niacin flush right now.. Took my 2 nd dose, about 6 hours later on an empty stomach (like the previous days),and I'm on fire! Went into the bathroom,& my face is bright red.. Hmmm,interesting. Guess I'll eat some food & see if it subsides.. Even my pits are on fire!!

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
i only heard about one ore two other people getting bad flushing, seems to be really person dependant

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It kinda freaked me out. I work in a chemical plant & was wondering if I walked through some sort of chemical mist or something!! Lol. I ate a protein bar & was good to go pretty quick.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I took today off because I'm working a 16 hour shift. Felt kinda nice sleeping in till 4:30 this morning. I forgot my pills at home today too!! Regular coffee just don't cut it...

Back at it tomorrow morning w/ weigh in and cardio.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It feels good to be back at it.

Yesterday I had a good cardio session in the morning, followed by a little ab session.

Today was the same I did abs and then cardio. I'm getting good endurance from these pills, and I'll be asleep the appetite suppression is just nuts.

I've noticed that I haven't really lost any more weight but I think I'm looking leaner. I was actually up 1 pound yesterday. This cut it turning into more of a recomp... lol.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I gained a couple lbs as well and keep looking leaner. Good stuff!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lean EFX Day 12

Weight -173.0 Kinda holding steady right around there.

Working tonight,so I didn't hit the gym till 4 this afternoon. I got up @ 7am,did a few things,then was back in bed by noon. I slept great till 3pm.. I got up,& my wife & kids baked some chocolate/chocolate chip cookies. I ate one of those & drank a k-cup starbucks. Right after that,I took one of the pills. The coffee is already fairly strong,so when the pill kicked in,it definitely KICKED in! I was amped big time. I went to the gym & did a chest/back session.

It was an interesting workout. The whole time I was there,right after the first set,it seemed like I couldn't catch my breath.. It was almost to the point of after each set (chest,immediately followed by back),I was almost to the point of gasping for air.. I increased my rest periods a little bit between each set. I don't know if I was having some sort of anxiety attack or what!!?? I finished strong on all my lifts,& when I left the gym, everything was fine.. I don't know,maybe my body was still wanting to sleep.. I may have been in REM when the wife & kids woke me up..

Other than that,this stuff is still making my appetite a thing of the past. I've already got my brother and wife wanting to take this.

I'm hoping to get home tomorrow morning & get a good 5-6 hours of sleep. I'll go to the gym again tomorrow afternoon & see how my endurance goes. I normally don't like to run before coming in to work nights,but I may make an exception tomorrow. Maybe I just need to hit more cardio a little more serious.. I'd like to go to the gym this morning when I get off shift,but it doesn't look like I'm going to get enough rest here at work tonight. Too much going on in the plant.

Brucega

Brucega

Board Sponsor
Awards
Lean EFX Day 12

Weight -173.0 Kinda holding steady right around there.

Working tonight,so I didn't hit the gym till 4 this afternoon. I got up @ 7am,did a few things,then was back in bed by noon. I slept great till 3pm.. I got up,& my wife & kids baked some chocolate/chocolate chip cookies. I ate one of those & drank a k-cup starbucks. Right after that,I took one of the pills. The coffee is already fairly strong,so when the pill kicked in,it definitely KICKED in! I was amped big time. I went to the gym & did a chest/back session.

It was an interesting workout. The whole time I was there,right after the first set,it seemed like I couldn't catch my breath.. It was almost to the point of after each set (chest,immediately followed by back),I was almost to the point of gasping for air.. I increased my rest periods a little bit between each set. I don't know if I was having some sort of anxiety attack or what!!?? I finished strong on all my lifts,& when I left the gym, everything was fine.. I don't know,maybe my body was still wanting to sleep.. I may have been in REM when the wife & kids woke me up..

Other than that,this stuff is still making my appetite a thing of the past. I've already got my brother and wife wanting to take this.

I'm hoping to get home tomorrow morning & get a good 5-6 hours of sleep. I'll go to the gym again tomorrow afternoon & see how my endurance goes. I normally don't like to run before coming in to work nights,but I may make an exception tomorrow. Maybe I just need to hit more cardio a little more serious.. I'd like to go to the gym this morning when I get off shift,but it doesn't look like I'm going to get enough rest here at work tonight. Too much going on in the plant.

Glad that is seems like lean efx refined is working for you. I am not sure about the breathing. That is a new one for me. It definitely could be rest related. I did not sleep well last night and had a good leg workout this morning but not a great one. I got a solid pump aand can feel them now but still felt like I could have done more. Rest is such a huge factor to get solid gains. I am glad that you feel better.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Been a very busy weekend. Had a great cardio session this morning. Better update later tonight.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lean EFX Day 16

Weight -172. The weekend was so busy,I forgot to eat!!

Sorry for the lack of updates,like I mentioned,I was jammed up all weekend! It was a great weekend though, despite my Michigan Wolverines loss... But anyway.. I got off shift Friday morning & never stopped until late last night.

Friday morning,when I got off shift,I went straight to the gym & had a great shoulder workout,followed by 30 min on the bike. I guess I got some pretty good rest Thursday night here @ work.. lol.. I took my first pill before I clocked out around 5:30 that morning. I finally made some deer sausage & eggs about 3 hours after my workout,just to eat something. Around 2 or 3,I made a turkey & swiss on wheat toast,(again,just to eat).. I took my 2 nd pill at that time. There was some sort of hot air balloon challenge this weekend,so we went down to check that out on Fri night w/ the kids. I ended up eating 2 slices of pizza & drinking a medium daiquerie.. We got in that night around 10,& I didn't finally crawl into bed till around 11:30.. I may have gotten some rest Thursday night at work,but I was exhausted by the time I finally slowed down Friday night.

I knew I needed my rest,so I slept in on Sat morning till around 7:30. It felt great to sleep,but damn,anytime I sleep for an extended period,I wake up VERY stiff.. Right when I got up,I took one pill w/ 1000mg of vitamin C. Saturday we were mega busy w/ the kids & trying to get stuff done around the house. Somehow,we managed to make it to my boys soccer game @ 2:30.. We made it home later that evening,& I grilled some lean venison burgers w/ sweet potato fries. I caved once again for my MI game & had a couple Sierra Nevada Hoptimum.. If any of you enjoy a good IPA,give this one a shot! I think it's like 10.5% alcohol!

I woke up Sunday morning around 5:30 w/ no alarm. I was really thirsty,so I figured if I'm up,I'm going to make it worth my while. I took one pill & about 35 min later,I was out the door w/ the dog jogging. I felt great running,so I went 30 min. About 30 min after I was done,my right knee really started to hurt,followed by my lower back.. WTF!!?? Am I getting old?? Anyway,after the jog,I went to the gym & did a quick 35 min arm workout.

I made it Sunday till around noon before I needed to eat anything. And that was just because I knew my body needed food. We took the kids to some corn maze & then came home just long enough to heat up a burger & get my boy ready for another soccer game. I finally shut it down last night w/ chicken thighs wrapped in bacon w/ jalapenos & cream cheese inside. I grilled about 20 of those & chilled later that night w/ a glass of moscato..

I didn't get up early enough this morning to get to the gym because I didn't get to bed early enough last night. Tomorrow morning,I should be back in the gym.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
and i thought i had a busy weekend :)

Glad the appetite supression and engery are still there!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wow, what a day yesterday! I took my 2nd dose @ 1pm right after my leftover chicken lunch. Basically no carbs.. I forced myself to eat a couple hand fulls of trail mix around 4. Fast forward to 9pm & I still have no desire to eat!! I forced 3 big scoops of cottage cheese down only because I felt some acid reflux coming on.

Got up this morning @ 3:15 & went for a 30 min run around the subdivision. Right knee is killing me now.. Feels a little swollen on the inside.

Oh, I was also down a little less than a lb this morning.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Rock it! Cissus for that knee?

Brucega

Brucega

Board Sponsor
Awards
Wow, what a day yesterday! I took my 2nd dose @ 1pm right after my leftover chicken lunch. Basically no carbs.. I forced myself to eat a couple hand fulls of trail mix around 4. Fast forward to 9pm & I still have no desire to eat!! I forced 3 big scoops of cottage cheese down only because I felt some acid reflux coming on.

Got up this morning @ 3:15 & went for a 30 min run around the subdivision. Right knee is killing me now.. Feels a little swollen on the inside.

Oh, I was also down a little less than a lb this morning.

Enhanced: Take a look at our Flexible. It is the only formula that we have seen that has Glucosamine, MSM, Chondroitin along with Cissus and Halyuronic Acid in one pill. We did some ten day challenges with it on other places and people did not believe us. They do now!! Use the FIT 10 code on Nutraplanet and it will help your knee out.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
I can vouch for Flexible. Never had super bad joints, but you could feel it working in a few days. Less than 5 for me, woke up and feel like i was gliding. hard to describe, but i was impressed :)

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks guys. I'll look it up!

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
best thing is after the load up (if you want to it kick in really fast) you can go to 1/2 dose and reap the same effects :) Personally, at this point after the 10 day sample - i am going to stick with the maintance 1/2 dose for the whole tub once i get it.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just looked it up. Looks like I'm going to have to try it out!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lean EFX day 20:

Weight still holding steady around 172.

I'm starting to doubt my scale,but at the same time,I'm not doubting what I'm seeing in the mirror. Not necessarily visible abs,but definitely an overall leaner look. The scale said I was about 3lbs heavier yesterday than the day before,now,this afternoon when I got up,I was back down to 172... Like I said,nothing compares to what I see in the mirror..

I saw in BPMARTYR's log that he's tried the double dosing of this in the morning. He said his appetite was crushed. Well,I'll be giving that a shot on Monday. I'm working nights all this weekend,so I'll wait till Monday morning when I'm about to go home.

I went grocery shopping this morning & loaded up on high protein meals. The wife is Italian,so she leans more towards the pasta's. Yeah,no pasta was bought today.. lol.. I even bought some diet tonic water for my gin.

We moved into our new house 2 months ago & have been trying to save our pennies for drapes,but I think I'm going to have to bite the bullet & get some of that Flexible you guys speak so highly of.. I was hoping to go a little longer w/out buying any more supps, but this knee is really limiting me. I asked me wife to look & see if she could see a difference w/out telling her which one was hurting. Sure enough,she noticed the inside of my right knee was slightly larger than my left. I've considered a trip to the Dr,but he'll just prescribe me some anti inflamitory or something..

Other than that fellas,this stuff is freaking awesome. I've been bragging it up at the gym to some people there for its super clean energy and absolute power over appetite.. If I get enough rest tonight,I'll hit the gym & get an upper body circuit course in.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
LEAN EFX DAY 22:

Weight -no sure. I'll get a more accurate weigh in on Tuesday morning.

Tonight's my last night shift,then off for 2 days. Hoping to get some good rest tonight so I can hit the gym on the way home tomorrow morning. If I do,I'll be experimenting w/ the double dose to see what that's all about! Looking for even more appetite suppression (not sure if that's even possible),and more energy. The energy will come in handy if I go home w/ limited sleep tonight.

I went to the gym yesterday afternoon before coming into work & had a great upper body workout. I dosed 1 pill on an empty stomach upon waking & did a few things around the house w/ the kids before I left. I was limited on time,so I did a high energy upper body circuit course. I kept all my reps at 20+,and the rest between sets to a minimum. I had great energy & great endurance throughout.

Tomorrow morning,provided I get the rest I need,I'm going to do another upper body circuit,but this time,it'll be different exercises,hitting the muscles from different angles. I'll then follow up w/ 30 min of cardio. It'll probably either be the elliptical or stationary bike because of my sore knee.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Dude, it kicked in within about 15-20 minutes!!! Feeling great right now!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Morning cardio over with. Popped 2 pills again this morning. Felt them kick in about 20 min later. Ran an easy 20 min around the subdivision. Could have gone longer, but I gotta get ready for work.

More update later today when I get to work.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
LEAN EFX DAY 25

Weight as of yesterday: 171.9 -still going down!

I think I have about a week or so left w/ these pills. Seriously considering going keto for the remainder of this run.

The other morning,when I got off shift,the 2 pills at once worked great initially. Around 1 or 2pm though,I really started gassing out.. I popped one more pill just to get me through the rest of the day. I probably should've taken a nap around noon when my daughter went down.. The workout was very good though. I hit upper body again,but from different angles. By Saturday morning,I was feeling it! I got up early enough yesterday morning to go out & get in a 30 min jog around the subdivision.

I got up this morning @ 3:15 to get a run in before coming into work. Nice,chilly 59* morning run. Felt great! When I first started,the knee was tight,but as the run progressed,it loosened up & didn't really limit me. Now, about 7 hours later,it's a little tender.. I popped the two pills when I got up this morning,& have been feeling like I'm on cloud 9 ever since! Did I mention that I'm here at work!!?? Before I left the house,I made 6 eggs w/one whole smoked deer sausage link. I put about ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese & a hand full of banana peppers on it. I ate that around 6 this morning & haven't been one bit hungry since. I've probably already drank a gallon of water by now too.. I think that's also got something to do w/ my lack of hunger..

So,for today,the mood,energy,and appetite suppression are all in full effect!!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
LEAN EFX Day 30

Final weigh in this morning was 171.2!! Not too shabby.

Once again,I need to thank the guys over at Fahrenheit Nutrition. This is the first of their products that I've run, and I can honestly say,that if their other products are as good as this,then they're going to stay on my go-to list!

Well,I never was able to commit to the keto diet for the remainder of this log. The past 5-7 days were just so fast & hectic,it would've been difficult to maintain that type of dietary discipline. Throw in the 2 kids & their dinners and then a busy birthday weekend for my 5 year old,and just maintaining even a halfway clean diet was challenging.

Like I've been saying from day one,this pill is an absolute appetite destroyer!! I've taken other diet pills w/decent appetite suppression,but not quite this strong. I will say that there were a few days,(literally,only a few out of 30),that I did have greater hunger than normal. These were the days where I would cave & eat quite a bit. I guess it was just my body telling me to get the nutrients it needed for my active lifestyle. Had I made it to the gym more,or just out on the streets more for cardio,I think I could've shed another 2-3 lbs. I started @ 174.8 & ended up @ 171.2 I'd say that's pretty damn good,considering my "family style" diet,and cardio only about 3-5xa week. I think the sore knee messed w/ my head too & kept me from running more on my days off..

The energy I got from these pills was the cleanest I've had from any dietary supplement. It would come on in about 15-20 minutes,nice & gradual. Not like a slap in the face the we get w/ pre-workout type supps. The first pill in the morning would usually last me a good 6 hours,& I'd dose the 2 nd pill to get me through the rest of my day. There were times when I'd get off my night shift & dose the 2 nd pill usually around 3-4 hours after the 1 st pill,just to keep me awake & alert. I hate sleeping on my first day off,I feel like I'm missing out on a day w/my kids. Never once,did I get jittery w/ these pills. I could even enjoy a cup of coffee and not get too wired up.

I'm hoping to get a decent amount of rest tonight,so tomorrow morning,I'll try & hit the gym & get an "after" photo.

Overall,I'd say that these are a definite plus for anyone looking to shed a few pounds.