Lean EFX Refined - Fahrenheit Nutrition - Lets lose some inches!

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Lean_EFX_refined_large.jpeg

Goals:

Drop some stubborn abdominal area fat.

Gauge the effectiveness of the Lean EFX Refined in:

• Sustained Energy – We are NOT an energy pill. Get the Jitters and Shakes elsewhere. Fahrenheit Nutrition would rather surprise you by the end of the day with even sustained energy, rather than hit you over the head and go away in a rush.
  • Appetite Suppressant, Mood Enhancement – Dieting is hard enough, let us give you a push in the direction of not wanting to eat just to eat, and then make you feel good while doing it!
  • Scientifically Proven Weight Loss – the IMPROVED in LEAN-EFX REFINED is just that. We have combined two powerful weight loss ingredients into one formulation. Both Green Coffee Bean Extract and Evodiamine combine synergistically, at just the right combined daily dosage, to give LEAN-EFX REFINED everything needed for Ultimate Fat Burning!

Disclaimer: I am not a bodybuilder. I enjoy health, fitness and want to look better naked.
I don't care if running isn't an ideal form of exercise; I love doing it. :)

Weight - 178
Height - 5'9"
waist - 31"
Stomach - 34"
Chest - 44"
Edit:
Bodyfat measured with calipers average of 11.8%
I think I am more like 14 or so but will remeasure progress off calipers so ...

Dosing:

Will be taking 1 cap upon waking (5-6 AM) and another around noon.
Starting 9/7/2012

Other supplementation, other than whey:
Fish oil
B complex
C complex
Vitamin D

Diet:

P/F/C 40/35/25 roughly
Set deficit from BMR at about 500kcals
Track calorie expenditure from training and eat it back
Basically trying to stay at TDEE less 500

Training:

Upper body push/pull split 3-4x a week with dedicated shoulder day here and there
Hill sprints & rugged trail running 4-6x a week
Light squats/lunges when I can fit them in
Walking on running off days

Pics:

I only have my phone as a camera and myself to take pics but these should do
to gauge progress:

IMG_0285.JPG

IMG_02862.jpg

Last edited:
enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
First in! Go get it dude!! My log will be up in morning. Can't start it on this phone. Too much typing.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Day 1

Woke at 6:00 AM and popped my first Lean EFX. No issues with taking the first dose on an empty stomach. I do not eat until the afternoon. Energy levels were good throughout the morning with no jittery effect.
Appetite was pretty non existent. I normally start getting hungry and craving my breakfast around 9:00 and tear into it at 12:00.
Today I ate at 2:00 because I knew I should lol.

Second dose taken at 12:00. Pain in my hamstring made me not want to run so I took an 8 mile walk to get blood flowing. I still have nice energy at 7:00 and am not hungry even though I have only had 625 calories so far.

I am going to force myself to eat and might see how a back workout goes before bed.

See ya tomorrow :)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
boom, lets do it!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Curious as to how this treats ya, seems you'll be a good candidate.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Quick update: I ALWAYS wake up in the middle of the night starving with no willpower and usually down cereal with peanut butter or cookies and milk. I woke up to pee only and was not hungry at all even after ending the day at a lower deficit that normal. I did go ahead and eat a cup of cottage cheese with cinnamon just to get cals and protein up some but that was a decision vs. a lack of control. :)

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Day 2

First pill popped at 6:00 AM on empty stomach with no issues.

Did a back workout fasted shortly after, all went well, nice energy levels.
Still some hamstring pain so I walked again vs. running. Nice 8 mile stroll, still fasted.

Got back from walk at 12:00 and popped second pill. Only slightly hungry with huge willpower to eat only clean.

Sauteed some chicken breast, bell pepper, onions, garlic, zucchini and tomato in butter, red wine, rosemary and thyme - yummy.

5:00 now, still no appetite and have only taken in 500 cals, lol. Heading to my neighbors to bbq some burgers, that will get my cals up to goal.

Overall: Appetite suppression is clearly great but I have also had a nice clean energy and mental focus that just keeps me moving and getting crap done around the house. I likey.

Will do weight & measurements weekly btw.

See ya tomorrow

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Day 3

First dose at 6:00 AM on empty stomach, no issues there.

Fasted trail run at 8:00 for 6 miles + sprint intervals on the hills 8:15 overall pace. Good clean energy and mental focus.
Hungry afterwards but only slightly, normally would be ravenous. Even went grocery shopping afterwards and stuck to my normal staples; I would have bought a box of donuts and eaten half of them on the way home if I went to the store after that kind of run fasted.

Second dose at 12:00 then a sensible breakfast within my desired macros. Appetite at bay for the rest of the afternoon.
Good portion controlled dinner at 6:00 and hit chest, shoulders & tri's ~45minutes.

Finished off with a nice Syntha6 mochachinno shake in skim with a package of mint hot chocolate added.
Yummy. 500 cals that made my mouth cum.

Ready to hit the sack, feel great, not hungry but need a couple hundred more calories for goal. Probably eat a can of sardines before crashing.

Overall: Appetite suppression is clearly great but I have also had a nice clean energy and mental focus that just keeps me moving and getting crap done around the house. I likey.

Tomorrow is a work day: interested to see how it feels in that environment. CYA tomorrow :)

P.S. If anyone wants more specifics on diet & macros my diary is open at myfitnesspal:
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/bpmartyr

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Day 4

First dose 5:00 AM fasted, again with no issues. Clean energy and little to no appetite all morning at work.

Second dose at 12:00 with breakfast. Started getting sleepy around 2:00 but likely due to lack of sleep night before due to some drama with the kids that kept me up way past nighty time.

Took a run around 6:00, 50 minutes for 6 miles (slower time for me but hamstring still very tender and legs overall worn plus have a trail run scheduled tomorrow with some buddies) - nice energy for the run and felt fantastic afterwards.

Very hungry after run but still very controllable. Appetite control allowed me to bake some biscuits to go along with the leftover chicken stew.

Right before bedtime I made and devoured 3 deviled eggs since they fit the macros i needed. I am right around my calorie goal and not hungry. (750 deficit for today)

Overall thoughts remain the same as previous days to this point. Cya tomorrow

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
looking good so far! deviled eggs do sound good!

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Day 5

First dose 5:00 without food with no issues. Was actually hungry throughout the morning but managed until 12:00 for breakfast. Hard to gauge any energy boost as I was feeling kinda wiped; refeed and some rest probably in order.

Second dose at 12:00 with first meal. With this dose I could feel the appetite control come back for the rest of the day, obviously I had now started eating for the day but no bad cravings and less overall hunger.

Met some buddies at the lake at 6:00 for some trail running and hill sprints. Was feeling sluggish and tight at the beginning but after the first mile I had tons of energy and went from following to leading the guys through the woods and up the hills. Even grabbed one more mile after they were done. I ended up with a total of 4 miles for about 566 cals burned.

Very hungry after run but controllable (no stopping for donuts on the way home). Sauteed up some chicken boob with, onion, garlic, peppers, zuchinni and tomato in some butter, red wine and herbs. Delicious and only 360 calories.

Under calorie goal a few hundred and about bed time so I will either stuff something down before or just get up in a few hours and grab a small meal. Surprise, I am not hungry!

If the morning hunger persists, or even if it doesn't, I should do a refeed soon. Back workout in the morning, or night. Cya tomorrow :)

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Day 6

Refeed. Took first dose with a large breakfast at 6:00 AM. Energy and mood was great throughout the morning. Appetite was hard to judge as I was eating a crap ton of carbs all day.

Second dose at 12:00 with a large lunch. Good energy and mood throughout the afternoon.

Finished the day @ 4719 calories, 729g carbs. Felt awesome. No running or weight training, needed a rest. Back to normal deficit and back workout + cardio for day 7. Peace out

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Day 7

First Dose at 6:00 Am fasted. Great energy/focus and no appetite all morning.

Second dose at 12:00, still had no appetite and by 1:00 I knew I had to start eating so I ate a small meal. Managed to get about 800 cals in throughout the rest of the day before back workout at 6:30 followed by a 6 mile run at 7:38 pace. Workout and run were great.

Wolfed down a homemade Angus burger with swiss on sourdough followed by some cottage cheese topped with peanut butter and honey. 450 cals under goal right now so I will have some stuff next to my bed to get that up.

Overall: still great appetite reduction with nice clean energy and focus. Will weigh and measure this weekend. Goodnight :)

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Days 8 & 9

Friday was mostly a normal day. First dose AM fasted, good energy and low appetite through morning. Second dose at 12:00 with breakfast, good energy and no appetite all afternoon.
Went out of town with a friend after work and stayed at his lake house that night. Ate a fried fish sandwich on the way up and had a fair amount of vodka once up there along with staying up past my bedtime but my total cals ended up pretty close to maintenance.

Saturday we got up at around 7:00 and I took my first Lean EFX on empty stomach and then we headed out and ran 3.5 miles in the mountain trails up there. Some ridiculously steep hills had us close to hurling. Went ahead and had a breakfast of scrambled eggs and toast since my buddy was cooking and all. :)

Took next dose earlier than normal as I wanted to resist any cravings that may come with being up there. Was about 10:00. Had good energy and no appetite for the rest of the day. Lunch was a premade sub sandwich thing that my friend had brought up. I only ate a small piece of it and some pretzels.

After getting back into town had plans to go to another friends for bbq. Decided to take a third dose to help keep me from eating too much there. It worked: ate one chicken thigh without skin, small portion of the couscous, black bean salad I brought, small piece of garlic bread and avoided the cookies. Spent my remaining cals for the day on some more vodka and some fresh tree ripened peaches my buddy had too many of. Got to bed earlier and ready for some training today!

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
cool! nice that you were still able to sleep after the third dose :)

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Checkpoint

Starting stats:
Weight - 178

Height - 5'9"
waist - 31"
Stomach - 34"
Chest - 44"

Current stats:
Weight - 176
Height - 5'9"
waist - 31"
Stomach - 33"
Chest - 44"

Changes:
Weight down 2lbs
Waist down 1"

Obviously weight and even waist measurements fluctuate due to water retention and such but I saw a market change in the mirror over the week. Diet wasn't perfect but I maintained a decent overall deficit for the week and consider it successful.

The appetite suppression of Lean EFX Refined so far has been a great tool toward my goal of a leaner frame and the energy and focus, while not mind blowing, have also really helped keeping moving and positive which can be difficult while dieting for months as I have.

Looking forward to see how this week goes as I have the it off from work and I will be doing some travelling by car and likely indulging in some yummy regional food selections. Looking forward to see if the appetite suppression will be a shining point through that.

IMG_0298comp.jpg

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Day 10

First dose 6:00 AM fasted. Did shoulders, chest and Tri's with good energy and focus. Shortly afterwards did an 8 mile run at 8:00 miles with the dog. Dog park was at the half way point, we did some sprints together there. Started getting a bit hungry after all that.

Second dose at 12:00 with breakfast. Didn't have that much of an appetite throughout the day, even now at almost 7:00 PM I am 1000 cals under goal. If I can't get that up by bedtime I will get up at midnight or so and eat the rest.

Another great day! No work this week. Heading for a drive to the coast in the morning to run on the beach and eat fresh seafood. CYA tomorrow :)

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Day 11

First dose 5:00 AM fasted. No real hunger throughout morning even stopping in McDonalds drive thru for a sausage Mcmuffin for my wife. I wasn't even tempted. Got to the beach at about 10:30 and started my run but took second dose at 10:00 before we got there as I didn't want to worry about hunger if my run ended up long. Ended up at 7 miles at 8:30 pace; some of the way I was in deeper sand that not only slowed me down but worked me harder. I was also feeling the last few days runs. Going to just hike tomorrow then a shorter run in the evening out in the woods.

Hit up a seafood restaurant at 12:30 and had fresh grilled Coho salmon fillet with steamed veggies and a slice of garlic toast for breakfast. (Ate a fresh peach and 50g Isopure whey protein before going in).

Drove home without any hunger and made dinner at 5:00 - 10 oz grilled sirloin, sweet potatos in butter and some couscous, blackbean, bell pepper, green onion, cilantro, lime,oil and vinegar salad stuff. All very delicious but still way below calorie goal and not hungry. Will again be eating at midnight to get up where I need to be.

Had so much energy this evening I ended up going to the park for monkey bars, pull ups, rows, goal post shimmies and more for a total of 28 minutes with very little rest time. Ripped a couple callouses off which sucks. Going to have to train with gloves until healed.

Another great day of crushed appetite, great energy and motivation. Until tomorrow ...

Brucega

Brucega

Board Sponsor
Awards
Day 11

First dose 5:00 AM fasted. No real hunger throughout morning even stopping in McDonalds drive thru for a sausage Mcmuffin for my wife. I wasn't even tempted. Got to the beach at about 10:30 and started my run but took second dose at 10:00 before we got there as I didn't want to worry about hunger if my run ended up long. Ended up at 7 miles at 8:30 pace; some of the way I was in deeper sand that not only slowed me down but worked me harder. I was also feeling the last few days runs. Going to just hike tomorrow then a shorter run in the evening out in the woods.

Hit up a seafood restaurant at 12:30 and had fresh grilled Coho salmon fillet with steamed veggies and a slice of garlic toast for breakfast. (Ate a fresh peach and 50g Isopure whey protein before going in).

Drove home without any hunger and made dinner at 5:00 - 10 oz grilled sirloin, sweet potatos in butter and some couscous, blackbean, bell pepper, green onion, cilantro, lime,oil and vinegar salad stuff. All very delicious but still way below calorie goal and not hungry. Will again be eating at midnight to get up where I need to be.

Had so much energy this evening I ended up going to the park for monkey bars, pull ups, rows, goal post shimmies and more for a total of 28 minutes with very little rest time. Ripped a couple callouses off which sucks. Going to have to train with gloves until healed.

Another great day of crushed appetite, great energy and motivation. Until tomorrow ...
This really sounds like it is working well for you. Glad to hear!

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Day 12

First dose at 5:00 fasted. Some menial tasks around the house in the morning before driving up the gorge to take a hike. Appetite nil.

Second dose at 11:00 and started hike at about 12:00. Still not hungry but ate an egg before climbing the 1300 feet to the top. Ate a 210 cal pack of almonds, cashews & dried cranberries at the top, enjoyed the view for a bit and headed back down. Totaled 5.6 miles, still not real hungry.

Drove out of the gorge back to town and stopped at an awesome Bistro with some of my favorite New York style pizza. Only had 2 pieces which is a big wow for me there. Normally would be 4.

Took a short nap once home then took a 3 mile run around 6:30 before a dinner of grilled sirloin, chicken boob, steamed asparagus, broccoli and bell pepper topped off with a piece of sourdough with melted pepper jack cheese. Also a fresh peach. :)

Here I sit now, 530 calories short of my goal, not hungry and full of energy. Stepped on the scale this morning out of curiosity as I seem to look leaner every day but was actually up a few lbs.

Overall impressions remaining consistent with great appetite management, clean stable energy and mental focus. Feel like I always need to be doing something, lol. CYA tomorrow.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Day 13

Dosed one pill at 5:00 AM fasted. Some cleaning and mopping needed done then over to my fathers for a computer upgrade. No appetite.

Second dose at 10:30. Sensible breakfast around 12:00 consisting of baked salmon, hard boiled egg, steamed broccoli, asparagus and orange bell pepper and a fresh orange. No hunger throughout afternoon.

Shoulders and chest at around 6:00 with a run afterwards. Ran up to the track at the highschool a couple miles away and then did hiit - jog straights and sprint corners. Total of 5 miles. Had a popsicle and some whey and saved the rest of my cals for date night.

Hit the local pub, had a couple pints of Guiness and shared a platter of nachos with my woman then home to bed.

Overall: still impressed with appetite control, energy and focus.

Brucega

Brucega

Board Sponsor
Awards
That sounds like a great day. I am glad that it is going well for you.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Day 14

Fist dose 6:00 AM fasted. Had an all day meeting for work so basically just sit in a chair until 4:00 and then an hour in traffic.
Appetite was under control but I was definitely hunger by 11:30 when pizza and wings arrived for lunch, breakfast for me. Limited myself to 6 wings and 2 slices of the thin crust pizza with chicken & veggies.

Second dose was taken around 10:00, I seem to get a better overall appetite control and energized feeling from dosing 4-5 hours after first rather than 6-7.

Arrived home in the evening and ate a peach and 2 scoops syntha6 Mochachinno mixed with coffee and chocolate coconut water then went for a trail run with a friend. Only did 3.8 miles but hit mostly all hills with plenty of sprints up them.

Made a pot of curried ground lean beef with plain greek yogurt, zucchini, onion, garlic, red bell pepper, fresh green chilis, fresh serrano peppers, spinach and green onions with a small serving of jasmine rice. Topped that off with a couple shots of Fireball cinnamon whiskey. :)

Overall: still good appetite control after 2 weeks and good, stable energy. Notice getting a little worn out at times before an evening workout but once I am a few minutes into the activity I seem to get very energized and
a little extra euphoric after. Me likey.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Day 15

First dose on waking at 6:00 AM fasted. No hunger developing until around noon.
Packed up some tupperware containers of various food stuffs and a couple bottles of water and drove up to Mt. St. Helens.
Stopped at a view point 1/2 hr or so before arriving to get a light breakfast in: some ground beef curry and veggies with 1/2 cup rice. Arrived at destination around 12:30. There is a trail there, Ape Canyon Trail that climbs 1400 or so feet in over 4.5 miles, so I ran that. 9 miles round trip with an average pace of 9:50, not bad for that length on that terrain. Was a little fatigued and sore so I thought I might only hike but once I got moving on the trail energy just kicked in and I felt like a million. The beautiful views didn't hurt.

IMG_0396-small.jpg
IMG_0371-small.jpg

Second dose was taken about 11:00 AM. Hunger stayed pretty well under control for the rest of the day but I obviously needed more food after burning over 1200 cals on my workout. Went over calorie goal and ended up at around maintenance. My body was telling me it needed it.

Overall: Appetite control still impressive and I really like the energy/euphoria during hard runs. Waist size hasn't changed since last weekend but a appear slightly leaner overall and vacularity has increased in calves, arms and chest, even seeing some pop up over bladder area. Weight has actually increased and my lifts have stayed strong.

Last edited:
Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Love the pics!!

nothing wrong with looking leaner and gaining some lbm :)

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Day 16 & 17

Couple of days at maintenance to recoup and get ready for the week back at work. Dosing stayed the same, as did appetite control and energy levels.

Did a back workout in the morning of the first day with a short 3 mile run in the evening. Second day did shoulders, chest & tri's in the morning and an 8 mile run in the evening.

Looking forward to a nice week back at work and doing Toughmudder on Saturday the 29th. Woot! :)

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Day 18

Back to work. First dose 5 AM fasted, second 11:00 and breakfast at 12:00. Appetite was under control throughout the day and I had no problem meeting my calorie deficit goal.

Good energy and focus throughout day. Supposed to be a rest day but I needed to do something in the evening so: burpees, jump rope, lunges, lawnmowers, wind sprints etc. for about 35 minutes. High intensity for 1 minute then walk a minute rinse repeat. Felt great.

To bed a little early for some good rest.

Overall: appetite and energy levels still right where I need them to be which is great for any diet. Can't speak of any actual increased fat loss yet but as mentioned the mirror shows me slowly recomping while the scale stays stagnant.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Day 19

Fist dose 5:00 AM fasted, second at 10:30 with breakfast around 12:30. Appetite suppression was pretty evident in the afternoon after some food and the evening after training but much less in the AM. May need to start dosing higher, maybe 2 then 1.

Trained around 5:00 PM, back & biceps followed by 2 mile jog to the school track, HIIT for 1.5 miles (jog straights, sprint corners) then 2 mile jog home. Had great energy and feeling pretty euphoric.

Overall: energy and mood lift still nice, appetite suppression reduced. May need dose increase or might just be my body craving a refeed. Might do both. :)

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Refeed started. Broke fast early, 7:00 AM vs noon. 1620 cals down. :)

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Day 20

First dose 5:00 AM fasted then decided to do a refeed couple hours later so I didn't take a second dose.

Did shoulders, chest & tris in the evening followed by a 3 mile jog.

Ended up at over 6k calories, 726g carbs, 236g protein and 217g fat.

Refeed felt really good and needed. Feel refreshed and ready to kill the diet next couple of days before Toughmudder on Saturday.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Awsome review thus far

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Day 21

First dose 5:30 fasted, second at 10:30 and breakfast at 12:00. The appetite suppression has decreased significantly from the single morning dose then kicks in a while after the second. Once I have added a meal to that it gets even better.

Finished at work and got home around 5:00 where my ground turkey spaghetti sauce was awaiting in the crock pot. Smelled fantastic but I felt no need to dive right in, a testament to Lean EFX. Want to rest up some before Saturday so I just did some misc. stuff to get my heart pumpin: jump rope, burpees, lunges, lawnmowers, pushups - wash, rinse and repeat for about 30 minutes. Energy levels awesome, could have done that for another hour lol.

Bowl of pasta with sauce and an Isopure whey with pumpkin butter added (fing yum btw), shower and a nap. :)

Woke up for some cottage cheese and peanut butter to hit macros for the day and bed shortly after.

Overall: Appetite suppression diminished with the single dose. Going to try dosing 2 caps at once in the morning to see if that curbs the hunger more for me. Not sure if I will need to add a third later or not. Energy and focus still nice and clean.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Day 22

Dosed 2 pills 6:00 fasted, no stomach issues. Did not do a second dose to gauge effects of the two at once. Appetite demolished all morning. I had a scheduled Friday treat at 12:00 (raspberry croissant :) ) and then salmon + veggies an hour later because I knew I needed to eat, not because I was hungry.

No workout today. Hitting the road in a couple hours to stay the night close to where the Tough Mudder is being held. Eating on the road with my copilot, not sure where we will eat but hoping they have fish or chicken boob. :)

I will try the double dose again after the weekend, I liked it today.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Interesting. I may try the double dose on Monday.

Sent from my MB865 using Am.com... LIKE A BOSS.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Day 23

Woke at 6:30 and did a double dose. Decided to eat a little bit to try and keep some endurance through the course. Banana, peach and a greek yogurt. Off to Tough Mudder! Our heat started at 10:20 and we made it across the finish at 12:40. 2 hours and 20 minutes of abuse. We kept a good pace but kept getting bottled up by slow people from the heat before us we were trying to lap.

At the finish line I ate a banana, cliff builder bar and a beer. Didn't settle well and I started feeling like crap. Stopped in at a gas station to refuel on the way out and grabbed a chocolate milk thinking that may settle my stomach. Nope, worse. I ended up puking in the bathroom about four times and felt much better. Not sure what the deal was.

Picked up some pizza after getting back into town around 5:00 and scarfed a few pieces of Al Greco from Pizzacato ( mellow lamb sausage, feta, onions & tomatoes on a garlic/olive oil base – side of tzatziki sauce ). Outstanding pie. Could have easily finished the whole pie but had plenty of willpower to know when to stop. Still short on cals so I made a protein shake with Greek yogurt, egg, whey isolate and Mocchachinno Syntha6 to wash it all down. Scrubbed off the remaining mud in the shower and got to bed early.

Overall: amazing how contained my appetite was today with all the calorie burn. Energy was good throughout event and kicked back in after the short post race down to get me through the long drive.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
good stuff

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Day 24

First dose 6:00 AM fasted. Only did single pill and skipped the second dose as I wanted a relaxing lower stim day. Dis shoulders, chest & Tri's around 8:30 followed by jump rope, burpees etc. for about 20 minutes to really get the blood pumpin.

Took it easy the rest of the day; grilled some chicken, watched some movies, napped etc. A bit tender from the prior days activities so the rest was nice. Met my calorie goal and macros as well.

Overall: Even with the single dose in the morning my appetite was under control, albeit not gone, and my energy levels were good, mind sharp.
A few more days here and I will do final measurements and weight. I don't like checking too often, it's discouraging lol.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Day 25

Single dose 5:00 AM fasted, 5k run at 6:30. Took second dose at 8:00 and off to work. I am liking spacing the dose closer as opposed to doubling up. I don't need the heavy appetite suppression to kick in until 10:00 or so when I normally start with the hunger pangs. Had good appetite suppression and energy throughout morning.

Breakfast at 12:00, the usual stuff: salmon, broccoli, greek yogurt with pumpkin, 2 hard boiled eggs, bag of carrots, bell peppers & blueberries and finally an Isopure no carb whey isolate shake. Appetite stayed under control throughout afternoon, energy levels up.

Did back & bicep workout at 4:30 followed by another 5k run. Carbed up some after with some mac & cheese, chili, cottage cheese and sardines made into a sundae. :)

Overall: appetite suppression still working well and dosing 3 hrs between first and second seems like a win. Clean energy, mood and focus also still chugging along. I have been in a decent mood throughout the day even being in a caloric deficit for a while now (save refeeds) where normally I would be a bit grumpy at times. Switched up to 2 a days on the cardio vs. one longer session to gain a bit of fasted cardio in the morning and extend raised metabolism window some. Getting to the bottom of the bottle, final measurements and thoughts soon! :)

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Day 26

Single dose 5:00 AM fasted, 5k run at 6:30 then off to work. Second dose at 8:00, still fasted. Appetite under control all morning but was ready for food when time came. Energy/focus good and clean.

12:00 breakfast, the usual salmon, broccoli etc., etc. Appetite still good throughout the afternoon despite cals being on the lower side. Energy good.

Went to the lake for some trail running with some friends around 6:00 pm. A little over 5k with some good hills and sprints sprinkled in. Had to shovel the food down the rest of the evening to get to calorie goal then off to bed. Have an early meeting with a long commute in the morning.

Overall: If you want something to aid in a calorie restricted diet, this is a product I recommend checking out. Appetite control and clean energy still great in my 4th week! :)

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
awsome! Have the effects dimminished any for you?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
awsome! Have the effects dimminished any for you?
Slightly over time. Reason I played with the dosage timings. Bringing them within 3 hrs apart has the appetite suppression where I need it still though.

Final update & review soon, tomorrow is last pill. :)