• Start date
Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sponsored USP Labs new Jack3d micro. I don't know if that 3 is still supposed to be there lol.

Anyhow I'll be running a tub of this little guy until it runs out!

For a little info I'm 3 weeks post contest so I'm primed and ready for some LBM, hoping this will help. I'm on a semi carb cycling diet with the lean gains outline. Rest days are moderate carbs ~100 and workout days are closer to 350. I also do cardio 5days a week, post workout or before I break my fast. I'm doing a hybrid type workout, low volume with FST-7 finishers, sound odd?

I also used the old jacked a few times, it was ok. It made me feel weird and by my last tub I couldn't handle it and gave it away, also semi upset my stomach

I'll be dosing micro every day, 1 scoop on rest days 1st thing in the morning and 1-2 scoops pre-workout. I'll post workouts and anything and everything else I notice.

Thanks for following.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1st workout: Legs

BB squat ( heels on bored)
4 sets 275x5

Stiff deads off a box
4 sets 135x12

Calf raise
6 sets 200x10

Lying leg curls
FST-7's

I had a huuuge pump in my quads, power wasn't there though? Weight was down on 7's also, not really sure what's going on. I had great energy so in stump'd. I'll pay attention to weights this week, if they continue on the decline, goodbye lean gains.

This stuff tastes like straight up red Kool-aid!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
1st.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sponsored USP Labs new Jack3d micro. I don't know if that 3 is still supposed to be there lol.

Anyhow I'll be running a tub of this little guy until it runs out!

For a little info I'm 3 weeks post contest so I'm primed and ready for some LBM, hoping this will help. I'm on a semi carb cycling diet with the lean gains outline. Rest days are moderate carbs ~100 and workout days are closer to 350. I also do cardio 5days a week, post workout or before I break my fast. I'm doing a hybrid type workout, low volume with FST-7 finishers, sound odd?

I also used the old jacked a few times, it was ok. It made me feel weird and by my last tub I couldn't handle it and gave it away, also semi upset my stomach

I'll be dosing micro every day, 1 scoop on rest days 1st thing in the morning and 1-2 scoops pre-workout. I'll post workouts and anything and everything else I notice.

Thanks for following.
I'll be along for the ride... This sounds very similar to my layout right now for training and nutrition, so you have my attention! Boom!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to have you guys! Over the weekend I made some gluten free "cheat" meals. Buckwheat pancakes and chicken parm pasta casserole. Thinking about picking up some cake batter protein and adding it into the pancakes, or some ON any-whey.

Brobulker, are you sore AF for days after your workout? I sure as hell am, I don't know if it's the training or if I need more protein/Glutamine. I was sore last round with FST-7 but I figured it was the volume.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Idk if you specified if you are doing your workouts fasted (or how long you have been doing it that way) but when I first tried it I struggled on some of my workouts, but adapted and don't really notice much difference with it anymore (in terms of it being a negative).

If you want cake batter flavored protein look into Iforce's Vanilla Cupcake flavor. I LOVE that stuff. If it fits your macros in your cut I'd try it out. :thumbsup:

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Idk if you specified if you are doing your workouts fasted (or how long you have been doing it that way) but when I first tried it I struggled on some of my workouts, but adapted and don't really notice much difference with it anymore (in terms of it being a negative).

If you want cake batter flavored protein look into Iforce's Vanilla Cupcake flavor. I LOVE that stuff. If it fits your macros in your cut I'd try it out. :thumbsup:
I have 2 meals pre-workout, I tried fated training but I had to wait about 5 hrs to eat and my hunger was unbearable. I'm looking at going back to my pre-contest split, it's 4days/week and just adding in compound movements to start with (used to be finishers)

Oooooh no my friend, we're adding lean mass now! Cool, I'll check it out. I like most iForce stuff so it should be g2g

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have 2 meals pre-workout, I tried fated training but I had to wait about 5 hrs to eat and my hunger was unbearable. I'm looking at going back to my pre-contest split, it's 4days/week and just adding in compound movements to start with (used to be finishers)

Oooooh no my friend, we're adding lean mass now! Cool, I'll check it out. I like most iForce stuff so it should be g2g
Crap. :eek:

I misread thought you were going into a contest! Get that Protean then! :D

Good luck with the rest of this and I am sub'd now. :cool:

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Made some adjustments to my diet. Workout felt great today. I moved my feeding window up, 8:30am to 5pm (post workout meal) huge pump today, guy at the gym asked of I was back to 200lbs, made me feel good bc I'm not close, lol.

Hammer Iso Overhead press
220x8
220x8
DB laterals
20x20
20x20

EZ grip upright rows
70x10
70x10
DB Front Laterals
30x12
30x12

BB Shrugs
225x7's

Rear Delt
60x7's

20min cardio per usual

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Made some adjustments to my diet. Workout felt great today. I moved my feeding window up, 8:30am to 5pm (post workout meal) huge pump today, guy at the gym asked of I was back to 200lbs, made me feel good bc I'm not close, lol.

Hammer Iso Overhead press
220x8
220x8
DB laterals
20x20
20x20

EZ grip upright rows
70x10
70x10
DB Front Laterals
30x12
30x12

BB Shrugs
225x7's

Rear Delt
60x7's

20min cardio per usual
IN!

Love mixing up the rep ranges!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I may not take any jacked micro on leg days anymore, the pumps in my calfs are painful.

My knee is kind of bothering me so I went a little lighter today, I upped the intensity a bit to offset the lower weight.

Below parallel squats
225x10
225x10
225x10
All we strip set followed by ATG with 135x12

Lying leg curls
110x15
115x12
120x10

Leg extensions
130x15
140x12
150x10

Stiff deads
135x3x10

Calf raise
8 sets, added weight and dropped 2 reps each time ~45-1min rest between sets

I need to get out of contest prep mode. I'm only resting about 30sec I between sets. Hard to break when you were doing it for 16 weeks but with adding weight, I got a little nauseous today.

Other than that legs are puuuuump'd! I'm doing 2 scoops for a bit, I want to see what this really does for me.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Following along! Looks like some pretty good stuff!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
With my 4 week post contest rebound phase about to come to a close I'm looking at revamping my diet as planned. Moving to a more TKD/CKD diet plan with IF principles and a DC routine and going into a slight recomp mode from eating (for me) a bit more carbs than usual and being a bit loser in my diet.

It's be carb drink mon/wed/fri during my workouts containing about 50gr carbs/25gr protein with other goodies but still 2 scoops micro pre-workout which, I feel, would amplify some of micros ingredients. Most particular the AS

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Get well soon dude! Rest & hydrate.

Sent from my MB865 using Am.com... LIKE A BOSS.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Forgot how crappy getting back into keto was! Love the food but hate the feeling. I was drained during my workout, weights were good & had a good pump, just "felt weak".

BB Row
185x3x10-12

Pull Down
180x3x8

Hammer Iso-Row
180x2x12

Under grip Hammer pull down
200x2x12

Seated DB curl
40x12
50x10

Hammer machine curl
45x12
45x12

DB hammer curls
35x12
40x11

Called it a day, no cardio. I'll do some 2maro at the same time. I'll dose micro in the am. Still have a good bit of micro left, pretty jacked up about it, no pun intended.

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
ill be watching, my buddy just gave me a tub of the micro, ill be using her shortly

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good god, my bi's are friggen sooooore today. A added a little volume but eff. If USP Labs is going to send a product to give pumps this big to cause this extreme friggen soreness, I need something for recovery too damnit!

Regular cardio to day, not as hungry as yesterday & That's a good sign. I wasn't this sore during prep, not really sure why I am so sore? Maybe it's just the slightly added volume. I'll add a little more volume to triceps 2maro and see how it goes. I've always been of the though damage+soreness+Glutamine/protein=muscle growth train of though.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good god, my bi's are friggen sooooore today. A added a little volume but eff. If USP Labs is going to send a product to give pumps this big to cause this extreme friggen soreness, I need something for recovery too damnit!
lol... almost as if we're doing it on purpose right? haha

CONSUME. MORE. MODERN. BCAA.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 3 of no carbs but I had a huge pump working out, pretty vascular also. I took a picture after my meal, I was friggen starving but I'm shaking like a biotch and it's blurry :-(

image-3748138345.jpg

Bench press
3 sets at 8
*weight moving is embarrassing

**Standing overhead press
115x3x10
**Single DB laterals
25x3x10

Close grip bench
135x4x12

Skull crushers
95x3x10

Reverse Grip cable push downs
20x3x12

Finished with DB side laterals DC style, wanted to see how it felt. Went 15lbs for 31 RP reps. Then I did the DC stretch, gonna have to look at it bc it didn't feel right.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, safe to say I'm pretty low on carbs. Workout I was draaaained, huge pump though! Jack3d micro is legit, I'd pick some up guys, real talk.

Leg extensions
170x3x12

ATG Squats (2sec in the bucket)
135x3x15

Leg Press (2sec in the bucket)
225x3x15

Lying leg Curl
100x3x12

Hip ad-ab duction
3 high rep sets super set

Leg lifts (ala Mattys4)

Rope crunches

Looks like I'll be able to run micro for about 2 more weeks, I'll actually probably conserve it and run just on workout days and get 3 more weeks!!!!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great workout tonight!

Incline Smith Bench
225x8
205x10
185x12

Lat Pull Down
3x170x12

Hammer flat ISo bench
180x12
200x12

Hammer underhand grip pull down
200x10
200x9

Decline hammer
200x15
200x13

Cable V-Bar Row
150x15
150x14

Standing overhead press
115x8
115x8
95x12

DB laterals DC Style
25:13x7x4

Huge pump, felt strong. Still holding back a little but my joints are feeling good. Excited to start lifting heavy next week. Weights felt lighter today, it's crazy how much my muscles "fill up" during my workout. Pump as vascularity is only getting better with extended use.

Really excited to see vascularity with an intra shake. I think the GDA properties of the AS will be amplified with the keto diet. I'll be sure to take pictures. Even though it's DC training, I get pumps (I know some don't) obviously they're not as intense as something like FST-7 but def noticeable

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Subbed and loving the log. Seems like the pumps are where it's at. Can't wait to give this a try.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Um, yeah I had a pretty good pump.

image-2558074192.jpg

Arms today. Legs are still sore, so I'll blast them 2maro. I'm off work, I've got to take my madra para un doctors appt.

BB Curl
70x12
80x10
90x7

Hammer dips
200x12
210x12
220x12

Seated DB curl
35x12
35x12

Rope push down
2 sets of 12

DB homer curls
40x12
45x12

Rev grip push down
30x12
30x12

Huge pump and minimal volume, yeah daddy like!!!!!

I don't know how vascularity was, I'm wearing long sleeve shirts to workout. Gotta keep this frame top secret :cool:

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Took it too late. Really started kicking in half way through my workout. I had good workout though. It was a crappy day overall, proud of my gym performance.

Incline Smith
205x17 RP

DB Laterals
25x30RP

Close Grip Smith Bench
175x18RP

Lat Pull Down
170x21RP

BB Row (overhand grip)
185x12 SS
205x8 SS

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great workout, über vascular solid pump. Think I found the sweet spot with micro dosing & carbs ;-)

BB Curl
80x17RP

DB Hammer curls
40x18SS

Leg Press Calf Raise
225x12DC

Lying Leg Curls
115x23RP

ATG squats (heels on 10lbs plate)
185x8
135x20

I had great recovery between Rest Pauses. I used Karbolyn during my workout

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Missed Fridays update! Here's the workout.

]I think I found my sweet spot with my workout protocol! I had an awesome workout yesterday.

Decline Hammer Press
270x16RP

Seated DB Laterals
25x28RP

Hammer Dip Machine
270x14RP

Underhand Hammer Pull Down
200x17RP
*had trouble bc the grips were spinning

V-bar Cable Row
160x13
180x9

DId jack3d micro 45min pre workout then mixed up 1.5 scoops Goycomyx with 1/2 gal water, 10gr Glutamine & 2 scoops Recover Pro. I took a few big gulps on my way to the gym and cont. to drink throughout my workout, finished it before my last set.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Lots of reps.

I'll have to eventually get my hand on some micro to try.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Workout A3

Hammer Flat Iso Bench
230x16RP

Hammer Lateral Raise
50x21RP

Skull Crusher
*fail, my shoulder felt weird so I switched to reverse grip bench.

Hammer Lat Pull Down
180x27RP
*way off here

Dead Lifts
275x10
315x4

I'm gonna hate life 2maro..... Lat pull downs was way off bc my reps went 13x7x6 WTF? Usual 10-15 seconds btwn RP.

That's my first cycle of DC, workout A. I faired a lot better strength wise than I thought. My tub of Micro is done, I ordered more last week & should be here by Friday. With some recent developments, go figure :lol: looking 4ward to the cumulative effects with higher volume routines (which ill hit in about 4 weeks)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
micro worked great for my higher volume workouts, i think next time i use it i will focus more on going heavier.

great log, dw!!!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
micro worked great for my higher volume workouts, i think next time i use it i will focus more on going heavier.

great log, dw!!!
Thank you sir, I try to be a man of the people.

I'm going to dig for more research to help support my hypothesis of nitrates, AS & fast digesting pre/intra carbs :-D with a higher volume workout (FST-7) great in blast/cruise for my DC routines. Gonna be glorious!!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thank you sir, I try to be a man of the people.

I'm going to dig for more research to help support my hypothesis of nitrates, AS & fast digesting pre/intra carbs :-D with a higher volume workout (FST-7) great in blast/cruise for my DC routines. Gonna be glorious!!!!!
indeed...from the feedback in my log bcaa's go very nicely with micro.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
indeed...from the feedback in my log bcaa's go very nicely with micro.
I recommended this to a friend last week and he loves it. 2 scoops micro+1 modern BCAA pre & 1 scoop modern BCAA intra. He said pumps & endurance are better and DOMS is down.

He was doing 2 micro pre & 2 modern BCAA post. Crazy how subtle changes make a HUGE difference.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I recommended this to a friend last week and he loves it. 2 scoops micro+1 modern BCAA pre & 1 scoop modern BCAA intra. He said pumps & endurance are better and DOMS is down.

He was doing 2 micro pre & 2 modern BCAA post. Crazy how subtle changes make a HUGE difference.
no doubt...that is whats great about this forum, we can get and give feedback on what works...i would have thought that using bcaa's with micro would blunt effects!!!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Me, me, pick me!!! Lol. Dude, great log. I'm looking forward to trying this.

Sent from my MB865 using Am.com... LIKE A BOSS.