USP Labs jack3d micro - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

USP Labs jack3d micro

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,656
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    2038258

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt
    micro worked great for my higher volume workouts, i think next time i use it i will focus more on going heavier.

    great log, dw!!!
    Thank you sir, I try to be a man of the people.

    I'm going to dig for more research to help support my hypothesis of nitrates, AS & fast digesting pre/intra carbs :-D with a higher volume workout (FST-7) great in blast/cruise for my DC routines. Gonna be glorious!!!!!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative


  2. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,713
    Answers
    6
    Rep Power
    10751378

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Thank you sir, I try to be a man of the people.

    I'm going to dig for more research to help support my hypothesis of nitrates, AS & fast digesting pre/intra carbs :-D with a higher volume workout (FST-7) great in blast/cruise for my DC routines. Gonna be glorious!!!!!
    indeed...from the feedback in my log bcaa's go very nicely with micro.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0

  3. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,656
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    2038258

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

    indeed...from the feedback in my log bcaa's go very nicely with micro.
    I recommended this to a friend last week and he loves it. 2 scoops micro+1 modern BCAA pre & 1 scoop modern BCAA intra. He said pumps & endurance are better and DOMS is down.

    He was doing 2 micro pre & 2 modern BCAA post. Crazy how subtle changes make a HUGE difference.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,713
    Answers
    6
    Rep Power
    10751378

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    I recommended this to a friend last week and he loves it. 2 scoops micro+1 modern BCAA pre & 1 scoop modern BCAA intra. He said pumps & endurance are better and DOMS is down.

    He was doing 2 micro pre & 2 modern BCAA post. Crazy how subtle changes make a HUGE difference.
    no doubt...that is whats great about this forum, we can get and give feedback on what works...i would have thought that using bcaa's with micro would blunt effects!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0

  5. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,656
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    2038258

    Well....who's ready for a final review?!?!?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  6. Professional Member
    enhanced's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    42
    Posts
    3,032
    Answers
    2
    Rep Power
    1475682

    Me, me, pick me!!! Lol. Dude, great log. I'm looking forward to trying this.

    Sent from my MB865 using Am.com... LIKE A BOSS.
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. First workout with USP labs Jack3d!
    By DeepDarkHills in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-23-2010, 12:14 AM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-26-2010, 02:45 PM
  3. USP LABS JACK3D not allowed in Canada???
    By EZDUZIT in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-18-2009, 05:06 PM
  4. USP-Labs JACK3D
    By Pain Eater in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-10-2009, 01:37 PM
  5. For Sale: USP Labs Jack3D (Muscle Builders)
    By MMALOVER in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-26-2009, 08:54 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in