Airborne stays Focused with Focus XT (mini log)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Wanna give a big thanks to WarBird! He hooked me up with a tub of caffeine free Focus XT due to having the same taste in woman Lmao I will update this as much as possible as I am busy on here, lol sponsored logs, answering questions, following logs and much more! This will be my first nootropic so this otta be good. The reason I need this.... Well after the Army (overseas) as a Ranger I have seen a lot of things. I developed social anxiety, paranoia and ptsd. I needed something that could calm me, relieve stress and make social anxiety non existent while helping me focus on the more important things like my wife and 3 1/2 month old son.

Anyways! The first day I took a scoop to get the feel of what it was like before I went grocery shopping with the family. Yes even in stores I get uneasy especially in a crowded winco. People tend to piss me off and I can't handle it... About 20-30mins after it hit me... Things were clear and bright... Got in the car and even my driving was a lot more smooth.... Got to the store and all the stress and anxiety was non existent. I was able to shop in peace and not worry bout others but my family. So far so good! Will be tryin this product in various ways, work, study, video games, training...etc

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Oh and I must say the flavor of Fruit Punch is not bad at all. I hate fruit punch flavored supps till this one. No tart taste but kinda watered down

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
sub'd for more info - I keep reading good things about Focus - haven't tried many nootropics, just Piracetam -

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Took a scoop before playing some COD lol smashed through half of the campaign on Veteran Lmao very focused and reaction time increased. Snappin on targets quick with the head shots! Def kickass for live!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
You guys kick ass! Lol next Ima use it pre bangin my wife!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
throw in some condense and she won't know what hit her! LOL
Lol vascular for her Hahaha

Mine should be showing up any day ;-) very excited

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
What did I get into now....lol

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
A scoop and a half before work last night (graveyard) and wow this would be the best thing I have used it for. Tons of energy even tho its stim free and I busted ass... I'll be tryin this before 6 lifting here in a min

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Wanna give a big thanks to WarBird! He hooked me up with a tub of caffeine free Focus XT due to having the same taste in woman Lmao I will update this as much as possible as I am busy on here, lol sponsored logs, answering questions, following logs and much more! This will be my first nootropic so this otta be good. The reason I need this.... Well after the Army (overseas) as a Ranger I have seen a lot of things. I developed social anxiety, paranoia and ptsd. I needed something that could calm me, relieve stress and make social anxiety non existent while helping me focus on the more important things like my wife and 3 1/2 month old son.

Anyways! The first day I took a scoop to get the feel of what it was like before I went grocery shopping with the family. Yes even in stores I get uneasy especially in a crowded winco. People tend to piss me off and I can't handle it... About 20-30mins after it hit me... Things were clear and bright... Got in the car and even my driving was a lot more smooth.... Got to the store and all the stress and anxiety was non existent. I was able to shop in peace and not worry bout others but my family. So far so good! Will be tryin this product in various ways, work, study, video games, training...etc
:FUfinger:

"Phuck is this azzholes problem on the side of me? Yeah phuck you azzhole, yeah bite me..."

Remember that from Eminem...

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
:FUfinger:

"Phuck is this azzholes problem on the side of me? Yeah phuck you azzhole, yeah bite me..."

Remember that from Eminem...
???

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Focus xt caff free + condense mixed...now that's a pump and focus combo and reasonably light on wallet

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
WTF? U don't remember that quote from the Eminem song???? U know who Eminem is right?

:boggled:
Lol was never into slim lol

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I will be doin that mix any day now ;-)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Didn't take any yesterday... Don't wanna build a tolerance to this too... 2 scoops is def my sweetspot tho

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
sounds like this would be good to combat the lack of energy sometimes associated with some PH cycles?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
sounds like this would be good to combat the lack of energy sometimes associated with some PH cycles?
I would say so for sure! What I'm noticing is far less stress and anxiety. Focus is there, not gettin tunnel vision or anything but its def there. It's helping my ptsd which is kickass in my book. I find it easier to do research and play Call of Duty lol my fav time using this tho is before work

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry I am late to the party, havn't even logged onto AM for a couple days fuuu

Subbed :cool:

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Sorry I am late to the party, havn't even logged onto AM for a couple days fuuu

Subbed :cool:
Welcome brother! Bout time haha jk liking this stuff a lot! Perfect for being off stims!

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh and I must say the flavor of Fruit Punch is not bad at all. I hate fruit punch flavored supps till this one. No tart taste but kinda watered down
I felt the same way. After trying a sample of the newer version NOXplode i didnt think i could try another Fruit punch.......until Stim Free FXT

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I felt the same way. After trying a sample of the newer version NOXplode i didnt think i could try another Fruit punch.......until Stim Free FXT
Yea fruit punch is nasty lol was hesitant from the smell but I actually love the taste of this :)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Didn't even know that was a flavor to be honest but sounds delicious Hahaha

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Sorry for lack of updates yall... Been on vacay... Just got back today... Not using focus xt today but will tomorrow

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry for lack of updates yall... Been on vacay... Just got back today... Not using focus xt today but will tomorrow
Been busy all week as well bro. WHere did you go on vacation?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Sup brotha haha and to Idaho. Was much needed! Update comin shortly. Best one so far

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
good thought you lost your focus! Ha
Never do ;-)
So last night was a big event at my store... Called back to school. I live on Oregon state campus so its for the Beavers. I'm talkin a huge ass store PACKED with students... DJ... All that... Anyways as yall should know I have ptsd and I get severe anxiety around groups of people! I've been stressing about this night since I found the date... 2 scoops of Focus Xt down while takin a joy ride and I was in the zone!!! Walked in with no worries and anxiety aside... I was able to communicate better and react in a professional matter without hesitation. After hours... I popped in my headphones and blasted some metal... Focus was intense... Like the music was live!!! I was able to focus on what I needed to do.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
1 scoop of Focus Xt + 1 scoop of ConDense down for a shoulder day! Was blown away! Best combo for pumps and focus! The energy was smooth as well ;-)

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
1 scoop of Focus Xt + 1 scoop of ConDense down for a shoulder day! Was blown away! Best combo for pumps and focus! The energy was smooth as well ;-)
I think I might know my next NP order...

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I loving CF Focus XT too. It's great by itself and the stacking options seem endless. You should give it a try with Alphamine (I saw you had a tub). It tastes delicious and is a great way to start the day. I haven't had the combo pre workout, but it would be a good one.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I loving CF Focus XT too. It's great by itself and the stacking options seem endless. You should give it a try with Alphamine (I saw you had a tub). It tastes delicious and is a great way to start the day. I haven't had the combo pre workout, but it would be a good one.
I'll def have to try it haha

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Nice - I'll have to give that a shot. Now I'm just playing the waiting game til my Focus & aplhamine arrive...(amongst some other goodies....)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Nice - I'll have to give that a shot. Now I'm just playing the waiting game til my Focus & aplhamine arrive...(amongst some other goodies....)
Hell yea! Love em all

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Chugged down 2 scoops of Focus Xt with a scoop of alphamine! I feel greeeeat! In an hour I will be takin down a scoop of ConDense on the way to the gym with some bcaas...
Today in Powerlifting we are Pulling massive weight! I'll let yall know how it goes

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Chugged down 2 scoops of Focus Xt with a scoop of alphamine! I feel greeeeat! In an hour I will be takin down a scoop of ConDense on the way to the gym with some bcaas...
Today in Powerlifting we are Pulling massive weight! I'll let yall know how it goes
Totally forgot to update! That day was the last day I used Focus Xt and it did the trick! I pulled more weight. What I believe benefited was that I could stay extremely focused on keeping proper form. Which as we all know is better for the body and strengh. I use my focus xt when needed and will be sad when it runs out. I'll def be purchasing more. I find it easier to study with this as well. I'm not in school but I enjoy researching new things and I'm glad this could help me out! The flavor never gets old either! Def wanna try cotton candy.
Today I have quite a bit to do but till then Ima be catching up on some bioshock. 2 scoops down! Time to get Focused.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Totally forgot to update! That day was the last day I used Focus Xt and it did the trick! I pulled more weight. What I believe benefited was that I could stay extremely focused on keeping proper form. Which as we all know is better for the body and strengh. I use my focus xt when needed and will be sad when it runs out. I'll def be purchasing more. I find it easier to study with this as well. I'm not in school but I enjoy researching new things and I'm glad this could help me out! The flavor never gets old either! Def wanna try cotton candy.
Today I have quite a bit to do but till then Ima be catching up on some bioshock. 2 scoops down! Time to get Focused.
good to here going to have to give it a try! I just started using ageforce 10-hour energy patches to see if they help with the PH lethargy I'm starting to get..

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
good to here going to have to give it a try! I just started using ageforce 10-hour energy patches to see if they help with the PH lethargy I'm starting to get..
How they working?