Wahoo rides Lecheek + PNI to the top! Da Gainz! (Sponsored)

uvawahoowa

Awards
This is the second 4 week cycle of my lean bulk. For those who'd like to see my background check out my last log (http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/208465-formula-x-division.html#post3530739) or my blog (theroadto250.blogspot.com). Haven't updated the blog in a little while since I've been logging over here.

Let me start by giving thanks to Marms and Howwedo for the products I am about to log.

For the next 4 weeks I'll be doing a recomp of sorts, running Lecheek's OxyECA Black, Hyper T2, and AD-3 alongside PNI's Prodigy. The prodigy, however, hasn't come in yet so I'm just running the Lecheek products until it does.

My first dosing was yesterday. I had a rough weekend, my "off" day was spent moving a 2 bedroom apartment 100 miles away into a storage unit and after lifting legs heavy I helped take care of my wife's niece and nephew (3 and 1.5 years old), so I had to wait until after I got settled to start up. Yesterday was a good day to start with the fat burners because since I've moved my schedule has shifted around and I had to knock out a 5am lift. Let me begin by saying up until about 2 months ago I've never been a morning person. I don't think I've ever lifted before 8am. I have to get up between 5-6am to train clients, but normally I'm half asleep for a good hour after getting out of bed. Also, if I don't get 8 hours sleep I'm typically a mess.

That being said, to get breakfast in and get to the gym by 5 I had to be up at 3:45 so I ended up getting about 6 hrs sleep. I dosed 1 cap of Oxy and 1 cap of HT2 along with my homemade GDA blend (HCA/Na-R-ALA/Bitter Melon/Slin Sane) along with agmatine. Energy hit within about 15 minutes. Awesome! I got in breakfast by about 4:30 and got everything in my bag for the gym. Now, since I didn't have the prodigy and I wanted to make sure I got in a good workout, I mixed a scoop of craze with some BA and GMS...probably not the best idea. By the time I walked in the gym at 5am I could feel my heart beating out of my chest. Not a jittery feeling, but more like an overload of energy. Even on my warm up sets, I feel like I had to focus on my breathing to make sure I got in a deep breath. I would have been very interested to see what my resting heart rate was at that time. I did get through my first 9 sets of RDL's and Good Mornings with great results. I had to sit motionless in between sets focusing on deep breathing to slow my heart rate down, but the sets themselves felt amazing. I went up in weight on both exercises, felt like my form was solid (just started doing good mornings about 6 months ago, working on low bar position with those and maintaining neutral/arched back). By the time I got through with these the quasi-nausea/energy overload feeling was gone and I was wide awake with the perfect balance of energy. I hit the rest of my workout with a great focus and pace.

The rest of the day went great, ended up dosing the second oxy/ht2 around 1pm about a half hour before eating. Great clean energy the whole day through (outside the first 20 minutes of my workout). I took my AD-3 2hrs after dinner and was asleep a half hour later. Other than waking up to piss a couple times (typical for me) I had a great 8 hour snooze.

Today I did my HIIT cardio in the AM, but I dosed oxy/at2 at 5:15. I felt the energy shortly after, and even after my normal 1000+ calorie breakfast I was still hungry. Not sure the appetite suppression is kicking in quite yet. I felt the rapid heartbeat about 6:30/6:45 right before leaving for the gym, but that went away by the time I started working out. My cardio went well, I feel like I had a slightly harder time breathing as I normally do but I'll have to monitor that. I did try and go at a higher resistance, so that might be it too.

The one thing that I have noticed the last couple days without a doubt is increased body temperature, increased vascularity, and I'm sweating way more during my workouts. I'll post vids from my workout, and starting pics as soon as I can get them uploaded.

Wed Workout:
RDLs 330x10,10,10
Good Morning 170x5,5,5,5,5
GHR 5,5,3 (different machine than I'm used to, different settings made this one harder)
Laying Leg Curl 160x6,6,6,6
1 Alt Laying Leg Curl 90x10,10
=>Laying leg curl w/ contraction hold 110x6,6
Std Leg Curl FST-7 110x10; 120x9,9,9,9,9,10
Standing Calf 325x8,8,8,8,8 (30 second breaks)
Std Calf 225x12; 250x12,12,12,12 (30 second breaks)

uvawahoowa

Awards
So I was planning on hitting a double of HIIT cardio on Thursday on Thursday but my knee was acting up after the first session so I decided to bag the second session to make sure I was good for legs this morning (which I was). Yesterday was the first dose of Prodigy. Taste wasn't too great tbh, but I could really care less about taste if the product works. And does it ever! I had a great workout, strength increases in my two overhead lifts, and pretty solid energy throughout. I had an even better lift this morning with legs. I don't know if it's a placebo effect, but I feel like the COP in the Prodigy instantly gives me more strength and lets me recover faster between sets. This might be in my head, but all I know is I had two great workouts with strength increases.

Two things I should say about this stack so far. First off, holy **** I sweat like crazy now. I'm guessing that's the HT2. Second, I am completely overloaded on stims with this at full dosing of all products. It's just too much, for the first half hour of my workout I have to sit motionless between sets to bring my heart rate down to a manageable level and avoid overwhelming nausea. By about a half hour into my workout I'm all good, but it was tough to fight through today. I think on lifting days I am going to forgo the morning Oxy dose as I believe that is what's putting it over the top. We shall see.

Friday:
Seated DB Military Press 90sx5,5,5,5,5 (
Seasted BB Deadstop Military Press (to chest w/ pause each rep) 145x8,8,7,6 (Rest/Pause on last set)
Hammer Strength Military Press Tempo Set (3010) 190x8,8,6
Face Pull 115x8,8,8
=>Seated Front Raise w/ twist 35sx7,7,7
Lateral Raises 45sx10,10,10
FST 7 Dbl Cable Front Raise 30sx9,9,9,9,9,8,8,9
Upright rows 130x8,8,8,8
BB Shrug 505x12,10,10

Saturday
Leg Press 530x12,12,12,12 (1.5 minute breaks)
Back Squat 235x5,5,5,4,4
Front Squat 170x8,8,8,8 (1.5 minute breaks; last set super set back squats 170x5 w/ pause before last two reps)
Horizontal Leg Press 290x10,10,8 (Was at a new gym, hate this machine...the one where the platform moves in an arc rather than the seat moving horizontally)
FST 7 Leg Extension 150x10,10,10,10,9,9,10
Seated Calf 235x12,12,12,12
Standing Calf 335x8,8,8,8,8 (Last set superset w/ alternating unilateral standing calf negatives 5x175)

My phone's sd card slot is on the fritz so I haven't been able to take videos the last two workouts. I'll try and figure out a backup plan for video-ing lifts.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So I was planning on hitting a double of HIIT cardio on Thursday on Thursday but my knee was acting up after the first session so I decided to bag the second session to make sure I was good for legs this morning (which I was). Yesterday was the first dose of Prodigy. Taste wasn't too great tbh, but I could really care less about taste if the product works. And does it ever! I had a great workout, strength increases in my two overhead lifts, and pretty solid energy throughout. I had an even better lift this morning with legs. I don't know if it's a placebo effect, but I feel like the COP in the Prodigy instantly gives me more strength and lets me recover faster between sets. This might be in my head, but all I know is I had two great workouts with strength increases.

Two things I should say about this stack so far. First off, holy **** I sweat like crazy now. I'm guessing that's the HT2. Second, I am completely overloaded on stims with this at full dosing of all products. It's just too much, for the first half hour of my workout I have to sit motionless between sets to bring my heart rate down to a manageable level and avoid overwhelming nausea. By about a half hour into my workout I'm all good, but it was tough to fight through today. I think on lifting days I am going to forgo the morning Oxy dose as I believe that is what's putting it over the top. We shall see.

Friday:
Seated DB Military Press 90sx5,5,5,5,5 (
Seasted BB Deadstop Military Press (to chest w/ pause each rep) 145x8,8,7,6 (Rest/Pause on last set)
Hammer Strength Military Press Tempo Set (3010) 190x8,8,6
Face Pull 115x8,8,8
=>Seated Front Raise w/ twist 35sx7,7,7
Lateral Raises 45sx10,10,10
FST 7 Dbl Cable Front Raise 30sx9,9,9,9,9,8,8,9
Upright rows 130x8,8,8,8
BB Shrug 505x12,10,10

Saturday
Leg Press 530x12,12,12,12 (1.5 minute breaks)
Back Squat 235x5,5,5,4,4
Front Squat 170x8,8,8,8 (1.5 minute breaks; last set super set back squats 170x5 w/ pause before last two reps)
Horizontal Leg Press 290x10,10,8 (Was at a new gym, hate this machine...the one where the platform moves in an arc rather than the seat moving horizontally)
FST 7 Leg Extension 150x10,10,10,10,9,9,10
Seated Calf 235x12,12,12,12
Standing Calf 335x8,8,8,8,8 (Last set superset w/ alternating unilateral standing calf negatives 5x175)

My phone's sd card slot is on the fritz so I haven't been able to take videos the last two workouts. I'll try and figure out a backup plan for video-ing lifts.
Nice glad to see this log!!! What a great choice of two fantastic companies...you got a hella sick stack my friend! The taste is a hit or miss with people as most products are but if we all bought products for the taste well then we would all just drink kool aid lol glad you noticed how great the workout was with prodigy...sorry for the slight delay we have a lot on our plate at the moment but we still managed to hook you up :) now kill this stack bro!!!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice glad to see this log!!! What a great choice of two fantastic companies...you got a hella sick stack my friend! The taste is a hit or miss with people as most products are but if we all bought products for the taste well then we would all just drink kool aid lol glad you noticed how great the workout was with prodigy...sorry for the slight delay we have a lot on our plate at the moment but we still managed to hook you up :) now kill this stack bro!!!
Well said !!

uvawahoowa

Awards
Ok, so my apologies for the long gap in between posts. I actually made a post on Tuesday but my firefox restarted and I lost it all.

Anyways, I've had a good week so far...numbers on back/bis and hams are up. I'm a little frustrated on chest as my db press was exactly the same as last workout, though I got another rep on dips over 4 sets so that's a small positive. Overall though, everything is getting better. Diet is still solid, actually considering upping cals a bit though I'll probably end up maintaining calories through the rest of this supp run so that I can see the effects of oxy/ht2. I changed my dosing for oxy on lifting days, only taking one cap mid day so I don't get overstimmed for my AM workout. I've been dosing ht2 1 cap AM and PM. The combo has been great, the oxy doesn't give quite the energy as the original, but I can still feel it.

My sleep schedule has been a little off this week, I actually was so tired from getting up at 4am yesterday to hit the gym by 5 for my workout that an hour after dosing my oxy & ht2 I ended up taking a 3 hr nap. Woke up pretty refreshed this morning, though I might need to take a short nap before I hit my second round of clients.

Yesterday's workout:
DB BP 110sx8,8,7,6 (4th set drop, w/ rest/pause to 10 reps on last drop; 1.5 minute breaks b/t sets)
Incline BB BP 210x5,5,4,4,4 (1.5 minute breaks between sets)
Parallel bar dips BW+100x8,8,7,7 (last set rest/pause)
Hammer strength Decline BP Tempo set (3010) 70sx10,10,9
FST7 cable flyes 40sx10,10,10,10,10,8,8+2
Decline Skullcrushers 85(plus bar weight)x5,5,4,4,4
Cable Pushdowns Tempo (3010) 150x8,8,8
=> Vbar overhead tri extensions 130x8,6,6
Close grip bench press 170x7,7,7,7
FST 7 Machine Preacher Tri Extension 95x10,10,10,10,10,8,8|1|1

Today:
HIIT Tabata Elliptical 5 cycles: Resistance at 13|13|12|12|.75x12,.25x13

Todays cardio felt hard, but really good. Was able to breathe deeper than monday, especially at the beginning of each cycle. I went up from 12 to 13 on 4 sprints, everything else was the same as the last workout on that machine. I like that, nice slow positive progress.

I'm going out of town on Saturday, but I'll lift both tomorrow and Sat morning before going out of town. I'm planning on going up 10lbs on deads Saturday morning, so I'll try and throw up an update Saturday before I leave.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ok, so my apologies for the long gap in between posts. I actually made a post on Tuesday but my firefox restarted and I lost it all.

Anyways, I've had a good week so far...numbers on back/bis and hams are up. I'm a little frustrated on chest as my db press was exactly the same as last workout, though I got another rep on dips over 4 sets so that's a small positive. Overall though, everything is getting better. Diet is still solid, actually considering upping cals a bit though I'll probably end up maintaining calories through the rest of this supp run so that I can see the effects of oxy/ht2. I changed my dosing for oxy on lifting days, only taking one cap mid day so I don't get overstimmed for my AM workout. I've been dosing ht2 1 cap AM and PM. The combo has been great, the oxy doesn't give quite the energy as the original, but I can still feel it.

My sleep schedule has been a little off this week, I actually was so tired from getting up at 4am yesterday to hit the gym by 5 for my workout that an hour after dosing my oxy & ht2 I ended up taking a 3 hr nap. Woke up pretty refreshed this morning, though I might need to take a short nap before I hit my second round of clients.

Yesterday's workout:
DB BP 110sx8,8,7,6 (4th set drop, w/ rest/pause to 10 reps on last drop; 1.5 minute breaks b/t sets)
Incline BB BP 210x5,5,4,4,4 (1.5 minute breaks between sets)
Parallel bar dips BW+100x8,8,7,7 (last set rest/pause)
Hammer strength Decline BP Tempo set (3010) 70sx10,10,9
FST7 cable flyes 40sx10,10,10,10,10,8,8+2
Decline Skullcrushers 85(plus bar weight)x5,5,4,4,4
Cable Pushdowns Tempo (3010) 150x8,8,8
=> Vbar overhead tri extensions 130x8,6,6
Close grip bench press 170x7,7,7,7
FST 7 Machine Preacher Tri Extension 95x10,10,10,10,10,8,8|1|1

Today:
HIIT Tabata Elliptical 5 cycles: Resistance at 13|13|12|12|.75x12,.25x13

Todays cardio felt hard, but really good. Was able to breathe deeper than monday, especially at the beginning of each cycle. I went up from 12 to 13 on 4 sprints, everything else was the same as the last workout on that machine. I like that, nice slow positive progress.

I'm going out of town on Saturday, but I'll lift both tomorrow and Sat morning before going out of town. I'm planning on going up 10lbs on deads Saturday morning, so I'll try and throw up an update Saturday before I leave.
nice bro hows prodigy treating ya?

uvawahoowa

Awards
nice bro hows prodigy treating ya?
Very solid, I think it's the COP that puts it over the top. Very good endurance, to the point where I feel when I get through my 80-90 minute lift I could still go for another half hour at least with the same intensity. Energy hits very quickly, even though I typically dose within 20-30 minutes of a very large meal. I stay pumped & vascular for long after I'm done with my workout, not sure if that's completely due to prodigy but I'm guessing it has something to do with it.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Very solid, I think it's the COP that puts it over the top. Very good endurance, to the point where I feel when I get through my 80-90 minute lift I could still go for another half hour at least with the same intensity. Energy hits very quickly, even though I typically dose within 20-30 minutes of a very large meal. I stay pumped & vascular for long after I'm done with my workout, not sure if that's completely due to prodigy but I'm guessing it has something to do with it.
man you making this stack look pretty awesome :)

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good to know I gotta try it out.

uvawahoowa

Awards
UGH! Just got back from the gym, had the worst workout in well over a year. I was really amped to get in there, was set to go 5x405 on deads and 5x205 on front squats, which would be the most i've done on deads in a long time (last time I hit 405 I was about 20 lbs heavier) and the most on front squats with proper form ever. First set of deads, last rep i felt something funny in my back. Nothing major, nothing popped or felt tweaked...something just wasn't right. I tried to go on set 2, but after the first rep I just wasn't confident so I bagged it. Oh well, sucks but that happens. I hit leg press, everything was fine there. 1st set of front squats was probably the best form I've had ever on a heavy day: good depth, chest upright, arched lower back...everything felt great. Hit 5 reps (only hit 4 last week). Set 2 I could have hit 5 reps, but I wanted to make sure I got through all 5 sets so I stopped there. Set 3 on the 3rd rep I felt something funny in my bad knee (left side). I hit a 4th rep and racked it. Something's just not right. Ok, move on to the next exercise...horizontal leg press. Tried to get my legs in the extended for the first rep, and felt the pain in my left knee. Aaaaaaaand I'm done. Tried to do seated calves, but on my first set I still felt a little something in that knee, so I just scrapped the rest of the workout, did a little foam rolling and left. Sucks. Hopefully by not pushing things I can get back to a hard workout next week, but this just blows for now...very frustrating. I normally have a high carb day on leg day but since I only did half a leg workout I think I'm going to cut carbs back to what I would have on a regular day.

On another note I did have a good shoulder lift yesterday. Ran a little long but still solid.

I'm feeling pretty lean and dry...not sure if it's the ad-3 keeping my dry or a small reduction in bodyfat from the oxy/ht2, probably a combination of both...liking these effects.

I ran into the sports store next door to the gym after I had my post workout shake, and one of the clerks said "you have to be the most ripped guy to have ever walked in here". That got me in a little better mood.

Pics & videos to come once I upload them.

uvawahoowa

Awards
Time is just flying right now...going back and forth between two cities trying to transition my business and at the same time keep up my workout schedule according to my goals has kept me really busy. I hit both my workouts on Monday, Back/Bis in the morning and HIIT in the afternoon. Yesterday hit hams/calves/abs to the best of my abilities with my back a little messed up. I could only manage one full set of RDLs at my normal working weight. Everytime I get close to parallel I feel a weakness in my lower back, right in the middle. I couldn't even get a set out of good mornings. Everything feels good until I get down to about 15 degrees above parallel, and then it starts to burn a little bit. I decided to quit before things got any worse, and just hit some isolations. I've been rolling 3x/day, can't tell if there's still inflammation there or not. I'll probably ice tonight and heat the rest of the week. My knee has been improving. Hopefully I'll be able to get back to my regular quad lift on Saturday.

I had chest this morning, and again no bump in my main lift. My accessory lifts felt great, went up on weights in my db incline, and got two more reps over 3 sets of decline DB...but flat bench is such a bitch. Both DB and BB have stalled the last couple lifts. Not really sure why. I'm bumping up calories a bit, 5g fat and 15g carbs...so 105 cals/day. Contemplating going up another 25g carbs/day, which would put me at 440c(not inclinding fiber)/100f/290p(not including bcaas). The oxy/ht2 is helping to keep gains lean, I haven't stepped on the scale in a little bit but I can tell looking in the mirror that I'm bigger but still at the about the same % BF. The AD-3 is helping to keep me dry too, I looking in the mirror the other night and I could see the lines at the top of my pecs when unflexed. Pretty solid for being the end of the day.

Today's lift:

BB Bench 230x8,8,7,6 (Rest/Pause last set)
Incline DB Bench 105sx5,4,4,4,3
Decline DB Bench 95sx9,9,8 (1.5 Minute Break)
Hammer Strength Incline Bench Tempo (3010) 140x10,9,9
Pec Dec FST 7 160x10,8,7,7,7,6,6|1|1

Reverse Grip BB Skullcrushers 100x6,5,5,5
Cable Pushdown 180x10,9,9
=>OH Rope Ext 130x8,5,4
CG Bench 170x8,8,7,7
FST 7 Machine Preacher Tri Ext 95x10,10,10,10,9,9,9|1

HIIT cardio tomorrow, Shoulders on Friday and probably increasing carbs then. Also, I am going to try and transition over to using dextrose in my postworkout shake. Currently I've been taking my vits postworkout along with 35g whey and 2 slinshots, then waiting about 20 mins and having 2oz chicken and ~95g of carbs in white potatoes. I think I'm going to switch it over to a full 50g protein from whey and 50g dextrose/50g maltodextrin then having a whole food meal of 100g carbs from sweet potatoes and 50g protein from a lean protein source (most likely chicken). Probably won't make that much difference, but I've had success with this in the past when bulking...though my bulks in the past have not been lean at all. Anyone have thoughts on this?

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice update.
Why the 20 min inbetween post wo then meal? Thats about what mine is 20-40 min ride home from the gym then I eat.

uvawahoowa

Awards
For the slinshot to take effect and I figure the GH spike from lifting can stay high for a little longer before introducing carbs again. Probably a little bit of broscience there, but I figure I may need more calories around my workout and maybe my main lifts will improve a little more so I guess I'll try this out for a bit and monitor what happens

uvawahoowa

Awards
A solid lift this morning. Had to wake up at 3:45 to get breakfast in, but had a good lift on 6 hrs sleep (normally I'm a zombie on anything less than 8 hrs). My back is slowly but surely getting better...didn't give me any problems this morning though. No problems with the the tightness in my shoulder either, a little bit of awkwardness on db laterals but everything else was fine. Got an extra rep over 4 sets of DB military, almost got another one on my last set but it just wasn't there. Any progress is good progress though.

The prodigy stims are getting me through these early AM workouts, and when the afternoon lull hits the oxy is carrying me through to the end of the day. Looked in the mirror just now, and even at night I still have lines at the top of my pecs and intercostals are showing well still. Pics below, vids uploading now

http://i774.photobucket.com/albums/yy30/uvawahoowa/IMAG0267_zps894fefa4.jpg
http://i774.photobucket.com/albums/yy30/uvawahoowa/IMAG0272_zpsb9f26942.jpg

DB Military 80sx8,8,8,7
BB Deadstop Military Press 165x5,5,4,4,4
Hammer Strength Military Tempo (3010) 190x8,7,6
DB Laterals 45sx10,10,10
=> Superset Face Pull 115x6,5,5
Cable Front Raise FST 7 30sx10,9,9,9,9,9,9+1
Upright Rows 135x8,7,7,7 (Last set rest pause)
8x8 BB Shrug 405x10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10

My knee is still iffy, but i've been rolling and icing and heating, so I'm going to give quads/calves a go tomorrow.

uvawahoowa

Awards
Looking swole man keep it up!
Thx marms! Feeling good! Though I can see the bottom of the oxy bottle and the prodigy tub :/ hate that feeling. Though it helps to know that I have 2 bottles of oxy OG in my stash waiting for my recomp

uvawahoowa

Awards
Was worried about today's lift after last week, but it turned out to be great all things considered. My lower back is not nearly as healed as I thought it was. I felt leg press and back squats in my lower back as much as I did in my quads. My back squats weren't nearly as deep as they normally are, but I got deep enough to stress the quads...just short of parallel on the first set, and then down to parallel on subsequent sets. Anytime I put it under stress in a stretched position I can feel the tightness/weakness. I'm writing this as I'm laying on top of an ice pack...I was hoping to get back to deads next week but I certainly doubt that's going to happen, which sucks because I was making strong progress. But as long as I can get in the gym and feel like I got a solid lift and keep making progress on the lifts I can do I think I'll be satisfied.

Leg Press 540x12,10,10 (Last set drop 360x15, 270x15|5; 1.5 minute breaks between sets)
Back squats 235x5,5,4,4,4 (1.5 minute breaks)
Front squats 175x8,8,8,7
Leg Press Tempo (3010) 410x8,8,8,6
Unilateral Leg Extension Negatives (3 sec descent) 170x8,8
=> Unilateral Leg Extension 70x8,7
FST7 Leg extension 150x12,10,10,10,9,9,9 (Last rep 10 second hold)
Std calf 270x12,12,12,12
Standing calf 335x8,8,8,8,8 (last set followed by alternating unilateral negatives 170x5)

Off day tomorrow, which will almost certainly be spent laying on icepacks and watching my Skins and O's take care of business (hopefully)

uvawahoowa

Awards

uvawahoowa

Awards
So the back is still hurting, had to skip out on hamstrings yesterday...couldn't do RDLs or good mornings so I figured there wouldn't be much point in hitting them on their own, so I'm going to try and mesh quads and hams together on Saturday if I can. The back is getting better though I think. i just got out of a hot epsom soak and stretched, there is definitely an increased range of motion. I'll hit the inversion table, roll, and ice later on tonight. I had a client cancel on me this morning after my lift so I was able to get a long foam roll and stretch. My back cracks all the time, even more than normal...I'm a chiropractors wet dream right now. I'm guessing the strain is causing pressure to build up faster than normal, hence all the cracking.

Another good couple of lifts monday and today. Frustrating though, as my flat bench regressed this morning, I have no idea why...Incline bench went up, I went heavy on parallel dips (which felt pretty good on my shoulder), and increased reps on my fst7 set. My flat bench is just stagnant and I'm not really sure why...

DB Bench 120sx4,4,3,2
Inc BB Bench 195x8,8,7,7 (Last set rest pause)
Parallel Bar Dips BW+125x5,5,5,5,5
Dec Hammer Strength Bench Tempo (3010) 70sx11,10,9 (1 minute breaks)
FST-7 Flyes 40sx10,10,10,10,10,10,10

Decline EZ Skullcrushers Bar+70x8,8,7,7 (3 Negatives on last set)
OH DB Extensions 85x8,8,8
=> Bench Dips 85x7,7,7
Reverse Pushdown Tempo (3010) 150x10,9,8
FST 7 Preacher Machine Extensions 95x10,10,10,10,10,9,10

Meant to do calves, but I ran so long on what I did I figured it would be counterproductive to do any more. I still feel very lean but still making progress in size. I think I need consider increasing calories more. Either I'm underestimating the amount of cals I'm burning when I lift (I estimate I average 450 cals/lift) or my bmr is higher than I've calculated. I think I may go up to 450g carbs on lifting days, do 350 on cardio days, and 300 on off days. Possibly even 500 on lifting days. Something to think about.

Also, I was reading a thread about raspberry keytones best taken away from lifting sessions because they can decrease androgen receptors. Any truth to that? If so, I may dose the rest of the HT2 in the afternoon away from my lifting sessions.

I've been up since 3:45 this morning, so I'm going to take a nap before I hit some paperwork and take care of my back tonight.

uvawahoowa

Awards
It's been a long weekend/beginning to the week. I am spending half my week in another city trying to transition my job from one place to another, and it's tough trying to keep training and diet on point. So far so good, but it takes a lot of time and effort.

I had a decent leg workout on Saturday, re-aggravated my back on leg press of all things but was able to hit front and back squats after. I hate lifting at this gym because the leg press machines are slightly different, and I'm not used to it. Was doing fine with my knee/back til I started lifting legs here. Anyway, I switched things up and lifted chest yesterday and FINALLY some progress on flat bench. Got an extra 2 reps over 5 sets with a little extra energy to spare.

Legs:
Leg Press 580x8,8,7,5 (back gave out)
Front Squats 205x5,5,4,4,4
Back Squats 210x8,6,6,6 (still getting comfortable with low bar position)
Front Squats Tempo (3010) 155x8,7,7
Leg Extension unilateral negatives 155x10,10
Leg Extension unilateral 70x8,8
Leg Extension fst7 150x10,10,10,10,10,10,10

Chest
BB Bench 250x4,4,4,4,4
Inc DB Bench 90sx8,8,8,6 (drop set)
Dec DB Bench 85x12,12,12
Pec Dec fst7 150x10 165x8,7,6,6,6,6+2
Reverse BB Skullcrushers 90x8,8,8,8 (3 negs after last set)
Pushdown 95x8,8,8
=> OH Rope ext 72.5 7,7,6
CG Bench 175x6; 180x5,5
Rev Pushdown 72.5x10,8,7,6,6,6,6

I think I've finally found a solid dosing protocol with all these products with my schedule: 1 oxy black upon waking, 1 heaping scoop prodigy pwo, 1 oxy black & HT2 either 30 minutes pre cardio or pre meal. Too bad it's taken just about the whole run to find my sweet spot! I think I'm at the last workout with prodigy tomorrow, and either 2 or 3 more days of oxy black, a few more with HT2 after that.

Have pics and vids up shortly.

uvawahoowa

Awards
So I'm completely out of all products now except for the HT2. I have probably another week of dosing the HT2 1x/day on lifting days and 2x/day on cardio and off days. Since the HT2 is synergistic with caffeine (i believe if I'm not mistaken), I'm going to dose it w/ 200mg caffeine.

This morning was a weird workout, first time doing this particular chest workout at my new gym...I normally get 8 reps at 110s but only got 6 on my best set. Similarly on Incline BB I was technically weaker, but different benches & weights is what I attribute it to. Also, I'm working on getting better extension on my pressing.

DB Bench 110sx5,6,5,5,5
Inc BB Bench 195x8,6,6,5
Dips 100x6,6,5,5 (rest pause last set)
BB Bench Tempo (3010) 135+chainsx6,6,6,5
FST-7 Flyes 42.5x10,8,8,7,7,7,6
Incline EZ Skullcrusher 50x12,12,12,12
DB OH Extension 85x7,7,7
=>Bench Dips 85x8,8,7
Unilateral Rope extension 20x8,6,6,6
FST 7 Rev Grip Pushdown 72.5x8,7,6,6,6,6,5

Planning on doing an AM lift and PM cardio, or vice versa...haven't quite made a decision on that yet. Should have vids regardless from my first RDLs since my low back injury. Crossing my fingers that it goes well.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats weird I watched all the vids and posted afterwords and its not up here :(
Nice job on the vids man.

uvawahoowa

Awards
Thats weird I watched all the vids and posted afterwords and its not up here :(
Nice job on the vids man.
Nah doin hams tomorrow, going to vid the RDLs then. I don't anticipate it bein anything exciting though, probably going to keep it relatively light

uvawahoowa

Awards
Hams ended up going well considering the struggles I've been through with my low back, hams went well. Didn't go as heavy, and couldn't get quite as large of a ROM as normal, but left pain free. I'm hella sore today in my low back and hams (moreso in my hams than in my back, which is a good sign), which affected my back/bis lift this morning...couldn't go heavy on bent rows because I couldn't stabilize 235 in a bent position. Ended up going 8x215, which still felt pretty heavy. Thinking I might need go back up on cals...

Pics:
http://i774.photobucket.com/albums/y...a/IMAG0291.jpg
http://i774.photobucket.com/albums/y...a/IMAG0290.jpg
http://i774.photobucket.com/albums/y...a/IMAG0289.jpg

Vids:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSsQKoPsiiM&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Good mornings 12x155

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmRjuHJui2w&feature=youtube_gdata_player
RDLs 10x325

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8rJl...e_gdata_player
Rev grip bent row 8x215

uvawahoowa

Awards
Took a look back here and realized I never gave a final review for the products! So here it is:

Oxy Black: Solid clean energy, lasted about 6-7 hours for me. At first the energy was a little overwhelming, but after a couple days it was great...didn't feel stimmed out at all, though it was enough to keep me awake even when I was sleep deprived. Only negative was I was dosing at 2 caps per day and only 45 caps in the bottle. Wish it was 60 to last a full month! Other than that, a very solid product.

Hyper T2: Great product, low stim and easily stackable. It took me awhile to figure out the right dosing for me with my eating habits, but once I spaced out my meals a little more I could feel it working. What worked best for me was finding a space where I had 4-6 hours between meals and dose at least two hours after a meal due to the a-yohimbine and its interactions with insulin. This might be in my head but if I took this before working out it negatively impacted my lift. This only happened a couple times, so it could be something else. On the plus side there are 90 caps per bottle, which is awesome from a cost efficiency standpoint.

Prodigy: Lots of energy in this one. Taking oxy with this is within a couple hours a biiiiiig mistake unless your very stim tolerant, which I found out very quickly! Way too many stims between the two, but alone it's very solid. Kept me going for my entire long workout. This was my first experience with COP and I liked it quite a bit. I picked up two tubs of primaforce from nutra when it was on sale for the future from the use of this. Pumps were good, but I felt the energy and focus more than anything else.