Wahoo rides Lecheek + PNI to the top! Da Gainz! (Sponsored)

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. http://i774.photobucket.com/albums/y...a/IMAG0279.jpg
    => Lean+Dry+All Day Pump = Win! This was after waking up from a 2 hr nap

Last two pics taken this past saturday

2. So I'm completely out of all products now except for the HT2. I have probably another week of dosing the HT2 1x/day on lifting days and 2x/day on cardio and off days. Since the HT2 is synergistic with caffeine (i believe if I'm not mistaken), I'm going to dose it w/ 200mg caffeine.

This morning was a weird workout, first time doing this particular chest workout at my new gym...I normally get 8 reps at 110s but only got 6 on my best set. Similarly on Incline BB I was technically weaker, but different benches & weights is what I attribute it to. Also, I'm working on getting better extension on my pressing.

DB Bench 110sx5,6,5,5,5
    Inc BB Bench 195x8,6,6,5
    Dips 100x6,6,5,5 (rest pause last set)
    BB Bench Tempo (3010) 135+chainsx6,6,6,5
    FST-7 Flyes 42.5x10,8,8,7,7,7,6
    Incline EZ Skullcrusher 50x12,12,12,12
    DB OH Extension 85x7,7,7
    =>Bench Dips 85x8,8,7
    Unilateral Rope extension 20x8,6,6,6
    FST 7 Rev Grip Pushdown 72.5x8,7,6,6,6,6,5

Planning on doing an AM lift and PM cardio, or vice versa...haven't quite made a decision on that yet. Should have vids regardless from my first RDLs since my low back injury. Crossing my fingers that it goes well.

3. Thats weird I watched all the vids and posted afterwords and its not up here
    Nice job on the vids man.
    Mind & Muscle Rep

4. Quote Originally Posted by Marms
    Thats weird I watched all the vids and posted afterwords and its not up here
    Nice job on the vids man.
    Nah doin hams tomorrow, going to vid the RDLs then. I don't anticipate it bein anything exciting though, probably going to keep it relatively light

5. Hams ended up going well considering the struggles I've been through with my low back, hams went well. Didn't go as heavy, and couldn't get quite as large of a ROM as normal, but left pain free. I'm hella sore today in my low back and hams (moreso in my hams than in my back, which is a good sign), which affected my back/bis lift this morning...couldn't go heavy on bent rows because I couldn't stabilize 235 in a bent position. Ended up going 8x215, which still felt pretty heavy. Thinking I might need go back up on cals...

Good mornings 12x155

RDLs 10x325

Rev grip bent row 8x215

6. I cant do good mornings with 10 lbs
    Mind & Muscle Rep

7. Took a look back here and realized I never gave a final review for the products! So here it is:

Oxy Black: Solid clean energy, lasted about 6-7 hours for me. At first the energy was a little overwhelming, but after a couple days it was great...didn't feel stimmed out at all, though it was enough to keep me awake even when I was sleep deprived. Only negative was I was dosing at 2 caps per day and only 45 caps in the bottle. Wish it was 60 to last a full month! Other than that, a very solid product.

Hyper T2: Great product, low stim and easily stackable. It took me awhile to figure out the right dosing for me with my eating habits, but once I spaced out my meals a little more I could feel it working. What worked best for me was finding a space where I had 4-6 hours between meals and dose at least two hours after a meal due to the a-yohimbine and its interactions with insulin. This might be in my head but if I took this before working out it negatively impacted my lift. This only happened a couple times, so it could be something else. On the plus side there are 90 caps per bottle, which is awesome from a cost efficiency standpoint.

Prodigy: Lots of energy in this one. Taking oxy with this is within a couple hours a biiiiiig mistake unless your very stim tolerant, which I found out very quickly! Way too many stims between the two, but alone it's very solid. Kept me going for my entire long workout. This was my first experience with COP and I liked it quite a bit. I picked up two tubs of primaforce from nutra when it was on sale for the future from the use of this. Pumps were good, but I felt the energy and focus more than anything else.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Tropinol Taking Testosterone to the Top (sponsored)
    By Milas in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 01-25-2011, 01:04 PM
  2. MAPping my way to the future (a PP sponsored log)
    By suncloud in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 04-12-2010, 09:58 PM
  3. Replies: 136
    Last Post: 12-04-2009, 12:42 AM
  4. My PH powder is stuck to the top of T-gel
    By jefflong3323 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-27-2004, 03:52 PM