Gokix Kicking Fat & Taking Names With LG Rezolution ;)

Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
  1. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    10 lbs is a piece of cake.. you got this in the bank!
    I'm more of a pie person myself hehe. 10 lbs in 1 month is an insane amount to me! Maybe if I pick up Miss Q's training regimen lol. Stranger things have happened though! Realistically I'm looking at ~8lb loss, but we shall see Mr. Ripper!
    Squats do a booty good.

2. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Keep up the good work Kix.
    Thanks Aaron!
    Squats do a booty good.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

try to up your dose if you can handel it. by now the effectiveness has likely wore down..if you cant you cant.. but if you can it will work even better than the first round! let me know if i can help you tweak your program. here to answer all questions
    *** iForce Nutrition Anabolic Minion Member ***
    •   

4. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    try to up your dose if you can handel it. by now the effectiveness has likely wore down..if you cant you cant.. but if you can it will work even better than the first round! let me know if i can help you tweak your program. here to answer all questions
    Is there a difference between taking 2 at a time twice a day as opposed to separating the dosages every 2-3 hours?
    Squats do a booty good.
  5. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post

Where are you cruising too? I worked on one for a whopping 6 weeks and honestly it was like being one long vacation!!
    Just realized I missed this question! lol that's awesome. What did you end up doing on there? I will be cruising to the Virgin Islands; it'll be my first time out of the country.
    Squats do a booty good.
  6. Registered User

DAY 27:

Dosed 3x today. Was going to try and dose 4x today, but after attempting swiss ball pikes for the first time I now feel like puking lol. Almost busted my uncoordinated azz doing them too!
    Squats do a booty good.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    Just realized I missed this question! lol that's awesome. What did you end up doing on there? I will be cruising to the Virgin Islands; it'll be my first time out of the country.
    St. John is awesome!!
    After a year off, I'm back
  8. Registered User

DAY 28:

Dosed 4x today. Experimented with 2 pills at once before I headed out to tennis. We had sunshine after a week of rain! About 10 min after I dosed I felt a warming sensation throughout my upper body that I hadn't felt since the first few times I used Rezolution Extreme almost 4 weeks ago. Came back from tennis and had to force feed myself. I have about 2 hours left in my window and I don't want to eat anything but I've only had about 1100 calories so far. Well, maybe except a slice of pumpkin pie : )
    Squats do a booty good.
  9. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    St. John is awesome!!
    Nice - I'm looking forward to it
    Squats do a booty good.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by gokix811
    DAY 28:

Dosed 4x today. Experimented with 2 pills at once before I headed out to tennis. We had sunshine after a week of rain! About 10 min after I dosed I felt a warming sensation throughout my upper body that I hadn't felt since the first few times I used Rezolution Extreme almost 4 weeks ago. Came back from tennis and had to force feed myself. I have about 2 hours left in my window and I don't want to eat anything but I've only had about 1100 calories so far. Well, maybe except a slice of pumpkin pie : )
    Pumpkin seeds are a nice healthy snack, although def not as satisfying as pie!
    BOARD TYRANT
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

DAY 28:

thats the powa of rezolution!
  12. Registered User

DAY 29 [yesterday]:

Took 4 pills total, 2 at a time with food. Appetite suppression was crazy STRONG. On the flip side I also felt some nausea for a few hours with the increased dosage. I would say on a scale from 1-10 it was a 6.5 and lasted about 3 hours or so after my 2nd dose. I think 2 at a time, twice a day, might be too much for me so I'll stick to 1 at a time/4x day. I've also gained weight from Wed - Sat (10/3 - 10/5) and I've been holding onto that weight even though I've been keeping track of cals. So yesterday I didn't even count calories, ate what I wanted (within reason), and woke up almost 1lb lighter this morning!
    Squats do a booty good.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

DAY 29 [yesterday]:

Took 4 pills total, 2 at a time with food. Appetite suppression was crazy STRONG. On the flip side I also felt some nausea for a few hours with the increased dosage. I would say on a scale from 1-10 it was a 6.5 and lasted about 3 hours or so after my 2nd dose. I think 2 at a time, twice a day, might be too much for me so I'll stick to 1 at a time/4x day. I've also gained weight from Wed - Sat (10/3 - 10/5) and I've been holding onto that weight even though I've been keeping track of cals. So yesterday I didn't even count calories, ate what I wanted (within reason), and woke up almost 1lb lighter this morning!
    When you've been on a calorie restriction for too long your metabolism can slow down, adjusting to the lack of calories. Have a day every once in awhile when you eat well over maintenance for the day and that should fire your metabolism back into fat burning mode
    Mind and Muscle board representative.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.

DAY 29 [yesterday]:

You fired up your metabolism!! Gotta love that!! <3!!!
  15. Registered User

DAY 30 [yesterday]:

Only dosed 2x yesterday. I think I want to keep it at 3/day at the most. A side effect that I experienced when I bumped it up to 4/day was increased gassiness! Nothing cute about toots especially when it lasted all day! I eat the same foods more or less everyday (protein shakes included) and I haven't had this issue up until recently. When I only dosed 2x yesterday the storm of flatulence subsided substantially!

ETA: Weight has increased over the past week. I knew something was up - I was either getting sick or Aunt FLo was about to pay me a visit. I got my period yesterday. No wonder...

In other news, I treated myself to some retail therapy and picked up some super comfy slip-ons for only $8! And for those that are wondering - yes, they do glitter

Squats do a booty good.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  257 lbs.

ETA: Weight has increased over the past week. I knew something was up
    How many times a week are you weighing yourself... I know its hard but doing it once a week on the same day might keep more sanity...
  17. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Pumpkin seeds are a nice healthy snack, although def not as satisfying as pie!
    I'm pretty mindless when it comes to eating seeds/nuts. A handful for me is never enough. Planters pumpkin spiced almonds will wreck a whole day for me!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    When you've been on a calorie restriction for too long your metabolism can slow down, adjusting to the lack of calories. Have a day every once in awhile when you eat well over maintenance for the day and that should fire your metabolism back into fat burning mode
    Hi luke!! And yes you are correct Once a week I eat that way. Not today though - someone brought in donuts and munchkins for breakfast!! Must resist...

You fired up your metabolism!! Gotta love that!! <3!!!
    It must have been firing on all cylinders that day!
    Squats do a booty good.
  18. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by huggy77 View Post
    How many times a week are you weighing yourself... I know its hard but doing it once a week on the same day might keep more sanity...
    Oh jeez... once a day post wo? I like to keep track so I can know what to do differently the next day. It's a little different this week having an unwanted visitor. Since there is really nothing I can do to adjust that I'm just gonna roll with it
    Squats do a booty good.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  257 lbs.

as long as your confident in you macros you might want to try weighing yourself less often... When i hop on the scale daily i drive myself bananas...
  20. Registered User

as long as your confident in you macros you might want to try weighing yourself less often... When i hop on the scale daily i drive myself bananas...
    I'll try huggy! But now I want bananas
    Squats do a booty good.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  257 lbs.

I'll try huggy! But now I want bananas
    i have to lay off the food references when most of the IF peeps (including myself) cant eat for a few more hours....
  22. Registered User

i have to lay off the food references when most of the IF peeps (including myself) cant eat for a few more hours....

Haha someone brought in donuts today. I've basically shut myself in the other room until I am ready to leave
    Squats do a booty good.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.

So, true....I used to do it all the time. Now it's just once a week and guess what? Sometimes the scale lies!!!

Gokix- the scale is NOT YOUR FRIEND, unless the number suddenly drops by 5 lbs!!
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Its all mental, I eat 3500+ a day and weight myself everyday and I never gain weight. Ive been not weighing myself lately and see what happens.

Nice kicks btw
  25. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DiabeticLiftr
    Its all mental, I eat 3500+ a day and weight myself everyday and I never gain weight. Ive been not weighing myself lately and see what happens.

Nice kicks btw
    Lucky guy.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  26. Registered User

So, true....I used to do it all the time. Now it's just once a week and guess what? Sometimes the scale lies!!!

Gokix- the scale is NOT YOUR FRIEND, unless the number suddenly drops by 5 lbs!!
    You're right. If the scale goes up a few lbs it will totally bum me out for days! I shouldn't be so hasty since scale has been going down almost every week for the past four weeks...

Cruise: T-minus 4 weeks
    Squats do a booty good.
  27. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by DiabeticLiftr View Post

Nice kicks btw
    Thanks!

Well I'm sure you're not consuming 3500 cals and then just sitting around all day. Yes, let us know what happens
    Squats do a booty good.
  28. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Better late than never....
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

hey gokix... hows things going up in here? still on track for that cruise.. sorry i have been away or i would have kept up better.
  30. Registered User

DAY 6:

Dosed 1 pill at 8 am and again at 12 p.m.

Yes it is. I've upped the dosage to 2x a day. The caffeine kick isn't as strong as it was the first few days when I was only dosing 1/day which I don't understand, maybe my body is used to it? I've experienced a heart flutter here or there, but again, nothing major and usually occurs when I get really worked up about something. I might start trying for 3x/day this week. How much is/was your wife dosing/day?

Hi Cary! And thanks for the song rec, I really dug it!

Yes, I think it depends on the product as well. With EC I was feeling like total crap, but Rezolution seems to be much more gentler on me which is good!
    Pill??? Burners?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Rubbing my fat away with LG's Topical 7-Keto
    By EasyEJL in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 128
    Last Post: 02-28-2011, 08:49 AM
  2. Cutting with LG Rezolution
    By clh5688 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-21-2011, 12:44 AM
  3. TAKING FLIGHT WITH LG Y FREE PSARM & NATADROL (SPONSORED LOG)
    By flightposite in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 88
    Last Post: 04-10-2010, 05:17 PM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-24-2010, 06:35 PM
  5. How much and what kind of fat to take with Rebound XT?
    By JonesersRX7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-12-2005, 10:44 AM