Gokix Kicking Fat & Taking Names With LG Rezolution ;) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 4

Gokix Kicking Fat & Taking Names With LG Rezolution ;)

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
  1. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

DAY 21:

Dosed 3x today. TMI ahead. I had a protein bar, 2 cucumbers, and lots of fiber earlier today and I've been dropping f-bombs like crazy!! I'm thinking it was the veggies but I'm not so sure lol.

Quote Originally Posted by huggy77 View Post
    you dont need a steep decline. You can put a couple plates under one end of the bench...

Your going to love it.. Great stretch on that exercise.
    Hmm I will give this a try next time. thanks
    Squats do a booty good.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  222 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrippppppppppppp~
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    currently around 12-13% .. yes the new version is pretty cool!! i use it double dosed 2 times per day.
    That's lean....JEESH!!

ask sawa if her hubby can hook it up.. shes a genomyx rep but her husband is the head quest rep i belive. 12-13 might be lean for some but being a former fatty i still dont look as good as i would like.
    Will do, thanks!!

By the way....are we ever?!?
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx
    ask sawa if her hubby can hook it up.. shes a genomyx rep but her husband is the head quest rep i belive. 12-13 might be lean for some but being a former fatty i still dont look as good as i would like.
    Pm me your info if you are interested. I still have to out gokix in. I've been slow. :-)
    Yes my hubby is the quest rep. We work for two awesome companies
    Sarah
    Starting weight- 4/06- 245 LBS after birth of 2nd child
    Now 151 22.9% BF
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  222 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

"Yes my hubby is the quest rep. We work for two awesome companies "

rippy approves this statement^^^
    FINAFLEX forum rep
  6. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

DAY 22:

Dosed 2x today. The junk fest last Sunday really messed me up mentally. I've been trying to catch up to last week's weigh-in and by doing so I've been under eating these past few days. Gotta keep on keeping on though!
    Squats do a booty good.
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by sawa3 View Post
    Pm me your info if you are interested. I still have to out gokix in. I've been slow. :-)
    Yes my hubby is the quest rep. We work for two awesome companies

Just saw this, will do thank you so much!! Wow, 2 reps in the same family?!? You guy's are set!!
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    DAY 22:

Dosed 2x today. The junk fest last Sunday really messed me up mentally. I've been trying to catch up to last week's weigh-in and by doing so I've been under eating these past few days. Gotta keep on keeping on though!

Gokix- I know the feeling, don't let it get you down as it will just makes it worse. Your metabolism is probably kicking at this point, so it shouldn't take you long to burn that cr*p-ola off!!
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Willing to sell my metabolism to the highest bidder, two days of minimal food and lots of beer and Ive lost 5 pounds.
  10. Professional Member

DAY 23 [yesterday]:

Dosed 3x. It was cardio day so I kept my carbs very low ~50g. I notice that when I go no/low carb I tend to make more trips to the bathroom. Think I got up at least 6x last night to pee and it interrupted my sleep!

3/4 done with the bottle! End of week 4 is coming up soon... I'm thinking of getting another bottle so I can run it until the beginning of November. Would it be ok to run this for another 4 weeks straight or is a break recommended?
    Squats do a booty good.
  11. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by DiabeticLiftr View Post
    Willing to sell my metabolism to the highest bidder, two days of minimal food and lots of beer and Ive lost 5 pounds.
    Haha lucky you!
    Squats do a booty good.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  222 lbs.

DAY 23 [yesterday]:

Dosed 3x. It was cardio day so I kept my carbs very low ~50g. I notice that when I go no/low carb I tend to make more trips to the bathroom. Think I got up at least 6x last night to pee and it interrupted my sleep!

3/4 done with the bottle! End of week 4 is coming up soon... I'm thinking of getting another bottle so I can run it until the beginning of November. Would it be ok to run this for another 4 weeks straight or is a break recommended?
    it would be absolutely ok.. i fact the benifit continue to strengthen.. from the alpha yohimbine!>
    FINAFLEX forum rep
  13. Professional Member

DAY 24:

Dosed 2x today. Lately I've been taking my 1st dose first thing ~8 a.m., but today I waited until around 10:30 a.m. to dose and was not hit with the usual nausea. Went shopping today and picked up 'Think Thin' Protein Bar Brownie Crunch... not impressed, kind of stale and left a weird taste in my mouth afterwards. I find that protein bars rarely get the brownie flavor down. Should have had a shake instead!

it would be absolutely ok.. i fact the benifit continue to strengthen.. from the alpha yohimbine!>
    Cool thanks
    Squats do a booty good.
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    By the way....are we ever?!?
    NOPE! Satisfied is quitting! Lol!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by DiabeticLiftr View Post
    Hahaha! I remember those days! Still have high metabolism but not so much on the beer any more.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

DAY 24:

Dosed 2x today. Lately I've been taking my 1st dose first thing ~8 a.m., but today I waited until around 10:30 a.m. to dose and was not hit with the usual nausea. Went shopping today and picked up 'Think Thin' Protein Bar Brownie Crunch... not impressed, kind of stale and left a weird taste in my mouth afterwards. I find that protein bars rarely get the brownie flavor down. Should have had a shake instead.
    Yeah, I've never had a good tasting "brownie" flavored protein bar. They are always off and just have a chemical taste to them. Not to mention they're gritty.
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  222 lbs.

again.. quest bars!
    FINAFLEX forum rep
  18. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd

Yeah, I've never had a good tasting "brownie" flavored protein bar. They are always off and just have a chemical taste to them. Not to mention they're gritty.
    Those Lenny bars are not bad, but it's been a while.

ISatori eat-smart.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  19. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Those Lenny bars are not bad, but it's been a while.

ISatori eat-smart.
    Just printed out a coupon for a free ISatori bar! Win! Thank you
    Squats do a booty good.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.

Quest bars do rock.

I make my own protein brownies and they are much better but I haven't gotten it to the amounts of protein in those bars.
    Sarah
    Now 151 22.9% BF
  21. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by gokix811

Just printed out a coupon for a free ISatori bar! Win! Thank you
    Where u get that from?
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  22. Professional Member

Where u get that from?
    Google! Haha Right off the official site there is a coupon that is sent to your e-mail.
    Squats do a booty good.
  23. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Google! Haha Right off the official site there is a coupon that is sent to your e-mail.
    I did a log 6 bars, both flavors.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  24. Professional Member

DAY 25 [yesterday]:

Dosed 2x. Day off from working out. Few days of rain now, I miss the sunshine! My bones felt creaky all day. Like I'd get up and my knees would crack or I'd be walking around and my hip would crack. That on top of major DOMS in my tri's! Ate ~1400 calories according to myfitnesspal which is apparently enough to just maintain weight. Appetite was through the roof today! I almost had to put a lock on my fridge, almost! Will be weighing in again tonight after my workout! Wow has it been 4 weeks already?! Time flies!

I did a log 6 bars, both flavors.
    The frosted cinnamon one looks gooooooooood!
    Squats do a booty good.
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Creaky bones, what are you, 60??? J/k, keep on truckin'!
    BOARD TYRANT
  26. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

DAY 25 [yesterday]:

Dosed 2x. Day off from working out. Few days of rain now, I miss the sunshine! My bones felt creaky all day. Like I'd get up and my knees would crack or I'd be walking around and my hip would crack. That on top of major DOMS in my tri's! Ate ~1400 calories according to myfitnesspal which is apparently enough to just maintain weight. Appetite was through the roof today! I almost had to put a lock on my fridge, almost! Will be weighing in again tonight after my workout! Wow has it been 4 weeks already?! Time flies!

The frosted cinnamon one looks gooooooooood!
    Cinnamon was my morning flavor & chocolate was for the afternoon.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  27. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Creaky bones, what are you, 60??? J/k, keep on truckin'!
    I didn't hear you...

Squats do a booty good.
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Lol!
    BOARD TYRANT
  29. Professional Member

WEEK 4 COMPLETION:

Starting weight: 161.2
    Current weight: 154.8
    Total weight lost: 6.4lbs

I fudged up on the Sunday of week 3 (9/23) by having an all day junk fest, which was 2 days before I was to weigh-in (I weigh in on Wednesdays because that is the day I started LG Rezolution Extreme). I jumped up to 160 the day that followed the refeed and have been working my azz off during week 4 to get back on track.

I started this journey at 161.2lbs. Over the course of 4 weeks I have lost a total of 6.4 lbs which is roughly 1.6 lbs per week and I think that is awesome sauce! I've been hitting the weights 3x week and adding in cardio here and there as well. With the exception of a junk day (hey I'm only human!), my diet has been consistent at 1700-1800 cals on workout days and 1350-1400 cals on off/cardio days. All of that coupled with LG Rezolution Extreme has definitely incinerated the fat! My dosage is either 2 or 3x a day depending on how my body feels. I think 3x a day is my sweet spot and is what works for ME. I'm quite impressed with this product and have decided to run it for another 4 weeks since that is when I leave for my cruise. Just have to wait until pay day!

My next goal is to hit 146 lbs before I leave for the cruise, so that's another 8.8 lbs. Shooting high! The sky is NOT the limit, it's just the view! It's going to take persistence and hard work but I'm excited to see what October has to bring! Again, I'd like to thank xR1pp3Rx for this awesome opportunity!!! I was stuck at a plateau for what seemed like ages. LG Rezolution Extreme has helped me break through and I'm super pumped about it!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Squats do a booty good.
  30. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Should start repping for LG.
    Log is going good BTW!
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  222 lbs.

Should start repping for LG.
    Log is going good BTW!
    no doubt.. i may have to put together an offer! totaly awesome progress and im am even more impressed you have plans to continue! you keep this logg up gurl i am going to bring the big guy over to check it out!
    FINAFLEX forum rep
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

WEEK 4 COMPLETION:

I fudged up on the Sunday of week 3 (9/23) by having an all day junk fest, which was 2 days before I was to weigh-in (I weigh in on Wednesdays because that is the day I started LG Rezolution Extreme). I jumped up to 160 the day that followed the refeed and have been working my azz off during week 4 to get back on track.

I started this journey at 161.2lbs. Over the course of 4 weeks I have lost a total of 6.4 lbs which is roughly 1.6 lbs per week and I think that is awesome sauce! I've been hitting the weights 3x week and adding in cardio here and there as well. With the exception of a junk day (hey I'm only human!), my diet has been consistent at 1700-1800 cals on workout days and 1350-1400 cals on off/cardio days. All of that coupled with LG Rezolution Extreme has definitely incinerated the fat! My dosage is either 2 or 3x a day depending on how my body feels. I think 3x a day is my sweet spot and is what works for ME. I'm quite impressed with this product and have decided to run it for another 4 weeks since that is when I leave for my cruise. Just have to wait until pay day!

My next goal is to hit 146 lbs before I leave for the cruise, so that's another 8.8 lbs. Shooting high! The sky is NOT the limit, it's just the view! It's going to take persistence and hard work but I'm excited to see what October has to bring! Again, I'd like to thank xR1pp3Rx for this awesome opportunity!!! I was stuck at a plateau for what seemed like ages. LG Rezolution Extreme has helped me break through and I'm super pumped about it!
    Great work Gokix! Glad to see you are reaching goals and blasting plateaus with LG!
    Name:  2i8ktah.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  21.4 KB
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  33. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.

You got this girl!!! The next round will be a breeze for ya!! Congrats on your progress so far!!

Where are you cruising too? I worked on one for a whopping 6 weeks and honestly it was like being one long vacation!!
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.

Keep up the hard work!

WEEK 4 COMPLETION:

Sarah
    Now 151 22.9% BF
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  222 lbs.

10 lbs is a piece of cake.. you got this in the bank!
    FINAFLEX forum rep
  36. Professional Member

no doubt.. i may have to put together an offer! totaly awesome progress and im am even more impressed you have plans to continue! you keep this logg up gurl i am going to bring the big guy over to check it out!
    Thanks ripp! I plan on continuing to log this. Everyone on here has been so supportive and helpful. Big, big hugs all around!
    Squats do a booty good.
  37. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Thanks ripp! I plan on continuing to log this. Everyone on here has been so supportive and helpful. Big, big hugs all around!
    Keep up the good work Kix.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  38. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Great work Gokix! Glad to see you are reaching goals and blasting plateaus with LG!
    Thank ya sir!
    Squats do a booty good.
  39. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    You got this girl!!! The next round will be a breeze for ya!! Congrats on your progress so far!!

Where are you cruising too? I worked on one for a whopping 6 weeks and honestly it was like being one long vacation!!
    A breeze! lol thank you Miss Q I think back to the work it took to get here and it feels surreal! I'm not the type to drop weight easily so I wasn't expecting huge numbers. But with proper diet, exercise, and Rezolution Extreme, it definitely aided in my weight loss. It surpassed my expectations! Now onto month 2!
    Squats do a booty good.
  40. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by sawa3 View Post
    Keep up the hard work!
    I will overcome the obstacles that stand in my way! Thank you sawa
    Squats do a booty good.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Rubbing my fat away with LG's Topical 7-Keto
    By EasyEJL in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 128
    Last Post: 02-28-2011, 08:49 AM
  2. Cutting with LG Rezolution
    By clh5688 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-21-2011, 12:44 AM
  3. TAKING FLIGHT WITH LG Y FREE PSARM & NATADROL (SPONSORED LOG)
    By flightposite in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 88
    Last Post: 04-10-2010, 05:17 PM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-24-2010, 06:35 PM
  5. How much and what kind of fat to take with Rebound XT?
    By JonesersRX7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-12-2005, 10:44 AM