Gokix Kicking Fat & Taking Names With LG Rezolution ;)

Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last

1. well as with all things stimulant related you will notice deminishing effects as time goes on.. some people it happens fast.. others not so fast..
    your right on track tho.. listen to your body it will tell u when it wants a little more
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    HIGH POWER PERFORMANCE

2. DAY 4:

Dosed 1 pill at 8 a.m. with glass of water, again at 12 p.m. with glass of water, and then did an hour of cardio around 1:30 p.m. No major problems thus far with 2 dosages. Not feeling super jittery or cracked out which was a concern of mine with the increased caffeine intake. I think that's because when popping this pill you don't feel like lazing around doing nothing. It provides a nice energy so you feel like going out and accomplishing something! I only think it would be better utilized if I wasn't having problems sleeping. I slept for maybe 3 hours and then got up to tinkle. I've noticed that I've been peeing more while on Rezolution, by the way. Anyway, when I tried going back to bed my lower back started giving me problems again (ugh! ), and so I've been up since 4:30 a.m.
    •   

3. I'm in on this ****! Gokix FTW. Increased urination is probably a good sign Body is getting rid of the excess water. As long as its not any funny color
    TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM
    Powerlifting for the vertically gifted

4. DAY 5: dosed 1 pill at 11:30 am. Slight headache and nausea followed; ate a snack about 30 minutes later. Not much appetite suppression. Dosed again at 4pm. Felt fine, no headache and wasn't feeling super hungry either. I waited an hour before eating. May try for 3 doses tomorrow.

5. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    I'm in on this ****! Gokix FTW. Increased urination is probably a good sign Body is getting rid of the excess water. As long as its not any funny color
    Welcome DJ yeah it's not a bad thing!
    •   

6. sounds like things are moveing pretty smoothly.. anything i can do for you this week ?
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    HIGH POWER PERFORMANCE

7. Subbed, I'm in on this one
    After a year off, I'm back

8. You are very sensitive to caffeine... I guess that is both good and bad... on the brite side you probably can get really nice results from less products.

9. DAY 6:

Dosed 1 pill at 8 am and again at 12 p.m.

Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    sounds like things are moveing pretty smoothly.. anything i can do for you this week ?
    Yes it is. I've upped the dosage to 2x a day. The caffeine kick isn't as strong as it was the first few days when I was only dosing 1/day which I don't understand, maybe my body is used to it? I've experienced a heart flutter here or there, but again, nothing major and usually occurs when I get really worked up about something. I might start trying for 3x/day this week. How much is/was your wife dosing/day?

Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    Subbed, I'm in on this one
    Hi Cary! And thanks for the song rec, I really dug it!

Quote Originally Posted by huggy77 View Post
    You are very sensitive to caffeine... I guess that is both good and bad... on the brite side you probably can get really nice results from less products.
    Yes, I think it depends on the product as well. With EC I was feeling like total crap, but Rezolution seems to be much more gentler on me which is good!

10. she doses between 3 and 4 per day.. just depends... shes like you..if she pushes too hard shell get a little nausous and heart raceing. seems to be lessend when she takes it with food.
    you are getting used to the caffine and synphrine kick.. you could continue at 2x until mid week and try a 3rd pill to see how it works..
    im of the thinking that if it doesnt make me nervous or cracked out i max the dose to get the maxium results.. but then i have been useing stimulants for many many yrs.. so i can really tell when too much is too much. thats why i stand by my initial recomendation. go easy and listen to your body.. if 3s too many your gonna know it the first time you try it... if its too much do not repeat until a week later ...as by then the effects will have lessen some more.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    HIGH POWER PERFORMANCE

11. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    yeah guys this stuff is really a bad ass profile! beware tho.. each pill packs one hell of a whollop!!

hey sawa!!
    also hey DL ... send me a email i want to ask u a thing or two. i cant find ur addy in my giant laundrylist of dudebros.

my first dose I took 3 before work and let me tell you, I was all over it. I did my job and everyone elses and couldnt stop clicking my pen until my boss finally cracked and took it away from me lol

12. thatll learn ya!! haha good story reps!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    HIGH POWER PERFORMANCE

13. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    she doses between 3 and 4 per day.. just depends... shes like you..if she pushes too hard shell get a little nausous and heart raceing. seems to be lessend when she takes it with food.
    you are getting used to the caffine and synphrine kick.. you could continue at 2x until mid week and try a 3rd pill to see how it works..
    im of the thinking that if it doesnt make me nervous or cracked out i max the dose to get the maxium results.. but then i have been useing stimulants for many many yrs.. so i can really tell when too much is too much. thats why i stand by my initial recomendation. go easy and listen to your body.. if 3s too many your gonna know it the first time you try it... if its too much do not repeat until a week later ...as by then the effects will have lessen some more.
    Thanks And I notice that I'm more aware of any slight effects if I sit around doing nothing, but if I keep busy I hardly notice it at all!

Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    my first dose I took 3 before work and let me tell you, I was all over it. I did my job and everyone elses and couldnt stop clicking my pen until my boss finally cracked and took it away from me lol
    Haha I can't even imagine taking 3 at a time! I'm only taking one at a time, separated by a few hours.

14. Haha I can't even imagine taking 3 at a time! I'm only taking one at a time, separated by a few hours.[/QUOTE]

unless you have a lot of stuff to do in a very short amount of time I wouldnt recommend it lol strong crash was strong, hope you are liking the product though. Really like how good it makes me feel as opposed to just cranky like Lean EFX (w/ dimethyl) made me feel

15. Hi Cary! And thanks for the song rec, I really dug it!

I'm glad, thought that you would

16. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post

unless you have a lot of stuff to do in a very short amount of time I wouldnt recommend it lol strong crash was strong, hope you are liking the product though. Really like how good it makes me feel as opposed to just cranky like Lean EFX (w/ dimethyl) made me feel
    The good news is, I haven't crashed on Rezolution even when increasing the dosage. When timed correctly, it doesn't affect my sleep either. I get tired around the same time I normally do, so around 10/11 p.m. Although I could use a new bed. You know, I am liking it. The real test is whether or not it's doing what it's meant to do - fat loss! 1st week weigh-in tomorrow!

17. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    The good news is, I haven't crashed on Rezolution even when increasing the dosage. When timed correctly, it doesn't affect my sleep either. I get tired around the same time I normally do, so around 10/11 p.m. Although I could use a new bed. You know, I am liking it. The real test is whether or not it's doing what it's meant to do - fat loss! 1st week weigh-in tomorrow!
    I am pretty sure it was just because I was being stupid and popping them like tictacs. And I just got a new bed actually! with 3 inches of memory foam that plus my sleeping pills has made a huge difference on me. and it curbed my appetite tremendously so hopefully the thermo effect is there as well! double whammies are nice

18. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    I am pretty sure it was just because I was being stupid and popping them like tictacs. And I just got a new bed actually! with 3 inches of memory foam that plus my sleeping pills has made a huge difference on me. and it curbed my appetite tremendously so hopefully the thermo effect is there as well! double whammies are nice
    Lesson learned! And yeah, mine is just a regular old boring box spring bed with no memory foam - I'm jealous! Good to hear sleeping pills are working for ya. I tried melatonin before and it made me really drowsy but never put me to sleep. Rezolution Extreme curbs my appetite more so on workout days when I need the increased calories, haha.

19. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    Lesson learned! And yeah, mine is just a regular old boring box spring bed with no memory foam - I'm jealous! Good to hear sleeping pills are working for ya. I tried melatonin before and it made me really drowsy but never put me to sleep. Rezolution Extreme curbs my appetite more so on workout days when I need the increased calories, haha.
    haha good stuff! and yeah I have a prescription for real sleeping pills :P increase GABA and all that so it's a win win.
    I am logging t911 and that makes me hungrier than a mofoooo (not trying to hijack but you should check it out!)

20. DAY 7:

Dosed 1 pill at 8:30 a.m. and another at 2:30 p.m. Didn't get much sleep so I was feeling pretty tired about the time I took the 2nd pill. Not much of a caffeine kick, so I thought I'd try and take a nap... didn't work out too well! Not very hungry today either. Tired > Hungry. Sipped on some diet coke before doing cardio and that's my update for today

21. Im digging the new profile picture you have there gokix. Keep the log going strong!

22. Thank ya kindly

Quote Originally Posted by DiabeticLiftr View Post
    Im digging the new profile picture you have there gokix. Keep the log going strong!

23. yeah good point DL.. **** makes me hawt for some tail! looking guuddddddddddd gokix!!! keep it up!.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    HIGH POWER PERFORMANCE

24. Here's a motivational quote for ya by Napoleon Hill, you may have heard it before.
    "Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can acheive regardless of how many times you have failed in the past or how lofty your aims and hopes may be"

25. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    yeah good point DL.. **** makes me hawt for some tail! looking guuddddddddddd gokix!!! keep it up!.
    Haha thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    Here's a motivational quote for ya by Napoleon Hill, you may have heard it before.
    "Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can acheive regardless of how many times you have failed in the past or how lofty your aims and hopes may be"
    I've never heard of it before, but it's a great quote
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Rubbing my fat away with LG's Topical 7-Keto
    By EasyEJL in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 128
    Last Post: 02-28-2011, 10:49 AM
  2. Cutting with LG Rezolution
    By clh5688 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-21-2011, 02:44 AM
  3. TAKING FLIGHT WITH LG Y FREE PSARM & NATADROL (SPONSORED LOG)
    By flightposite in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 88
    Last Post: 04-10-2010, 07:17 PM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-24-2010, 08:35 PM
  5. How much and what kind of fat to take with Rebound XT?
    By JonesersRX7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-12-2005, 12:44 PM