Shaping up with Dermatherm

sugardaddy69

sugardaddy69

Awards
OK thanks PP for the opportunity to log

I will officially start taking Dermatherm on Saturday as I will finish Alphha T2 about friday.

I will be using Cel's PCT Assist, SNS DAA and TestPro along.

My goal, well I should be 10-11% bf right now and I want to drop it a little while maintaining strength and endurance/stamina.

My workout are a mixture of oly lifts, kettlebell drills and classic bbing in the form of Max ot or fd/fs type programs.

I do weights 2 times a day (if I can) 5-6 times a week (but sometimes my weight training is more like WoD or Iron Cardio) martial arts in the form of K1 or Submission Wrestling 3-4 times a week. Cardio, hmm, I ride a bike everywhere so this is one thing, about 20 min of jump rope a day, 5 times a week I do a long endurance type cardio of 1h so I can catch up on reading otherwise I do tabatha or stepper machine intervals.

My diet is way off I eat 2-3 meals a day 2 meals being calorie heavy but clean natural sources a lot of fruits, veggies, eggs, meat (especially liver, beef, chicken legs, occasional fish), dairy and some carbs from grainy sources.

This will be my first experience with PP products and with transdermals I think I will apply in the belly button area

I guess I need more posts to be able to add pics hope that changes soon as nothing is happening when I try to open my Manage attachments window.

sugardaddy69

sugardaddy69

Awards
for pics you can check me at FB Marcin Godziejewski Dermather albums or PHF logs section.

sugardaddy69

sugardaddy69

Awards
I applied it today around 6 am and got to the gym around 7 it is a private gym so I was able to train without a shirt, now the stomach was blood shut red but the burning is not uncomfortable, more like you feel it and then when you start to sweat you feel it a little more also when skin folds or clothing rubs against the area it is noticeable but again no biggie.

I did not feel much of a stimulant effect, had my morning cup of coffee but Dermatherm did not seem to do a pick me up focus type of thing actually I started yawning when I got to yoga class after post workout cardio.

This means I could try it post evening shower but I will wait untill others chip in about it maybe I am a stim freak and few work on me or something but I do not want to risk my rem phase sleep

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I applied it today around 6 am and got to the gym around 7 it is a private gym so I was able to train without a shirt, now the stomach was blood shut red but the burning is not uncomfortable, more like you feel it and then when you start to sweat you feel it a little more also when skin folds or clothing rubs against the area it is noticeable but again no biggie.

I did not feel much of a stimulant effect, had my morning cup of coffee but Dermatherm did not seem to do a pick me up focus type of thing actually I started yawning when I got to yoga class after post workout cardio.

This means I could try it post evening shower but I will wait untill others chip in about it maybe I am a stim freak and few work on me or something but I do not want to risk my rem phase sleep
Forgot to mention, Topical Yohimbine generally doesn't provide the stimulation of oral Yohimbine.

sugardaddy69

sugardaddy69

Awards
yeah I read that somewhere by Dave Palumbo but he also mentions it is much better, yohimbine that is , as a topical unlike oral which works poorly.

As far as I am in it still get red and then when I sweat during workouts it hurts sometimes really bad, also one important issue is that unlike oral fat burners this one does not kill appetite now being a cross fitter and martial artist I eat like a horse so I try to reach some kind of a deal with my stomach but this is a car craving sob.

sugardaddy69

sugardaddy69

Awards
I guess andro drive or andro lean or both would be more of an option for me.

sugardaddy69

sugardaddy69

Awards
I have just added pics on FB nothing major to report just remember this stuff burns your skin it hurts when you sweat sometimes it is almost unbearable, plus my friend noticed that I started to stink when I sweat, I sweat all the time and he never said that kind of downer really

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah I read that somewhere by Dave Palumbo but he also mentions it is much better, yohimbine that is , as a topical unlike oral which works poorly.

As far as I am in it still get red and then when I sweat during workouts it hurts sometimes really bad, also one important issue is that unlike oral fat burners this one does not kill appetite now being a cross fitter and martial artist I eat like a horse so I try to reach some kind of a deal with my stomach but this is a car craving sob.
Topical is imo much better than oral.

I guess andro drive or andro lean or both would be more of an option for me.
I would consider androlean over drive.
I have just added pics on FB nothing major to report just remember this stuff burns your skin it hurts when you sweat sometimes it is almost unbearable, plus my friend noticed that I started to stink when I sweat, I sweat all the time and he never said that kind of downer really
Odd statement on the sweat, first I have heard of it and didn't notice the issue on myself. Keep us updated on it.

sugardaddy69

sugardaddy69

Awards
nope kettles and oly lifts with some more functional stuff that I can construct, like jumping on benches, usual burpees and such.

Plus some drags if I find a rope and tie the plates to it, tire flips, medicine ball slams, punching bag carry, farmer walks, etc.

It all depends where I am and what I can do usually kb and oly lifts are available some rowing machine sprints usually I do not have an overall idea just do what I can without killing people around me it is a gym not a crossfit center after all, there are no cf centers in Poland yet, wanna invest??

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nope kettles and oly lifts with some more functional stuff that I can construct, like jumping on benches, usual burpees and such.

Plus some drags if I find a rope and tie the plates to it, tire flips, medicine ball slams, punching bag carry, farmer walks, etc.

It all depends where I am and what I can do usually kb and oly lifts are available some rowing machine sprints usually I do not have an overall idea just do what I can without killing people around me it is a gym not a crossfit center after all, there are no cf centers in Poland yet, wanna invest??
Haha, you have the passion for it, seems like a good business for you. Thanks for the answer, I was curious as it seems some people have different definitions of crossfit, but you seem pretty pure to the program.

sugardaddy69

sugardaddy69

Awards
Ok slight change in body composition to report I think that my lower abs have less fat on them. Hard to say I took a pic with my phone but it show nothing really so I wont bother posting it.

As far as training goes I did some KB drills today followed by a yoga class
Drill I 18 kg
10x1arm snatch
10x1arm swing
10x1arm high pull
10x1arm clean and press
done 3 times
Drill 2
2 18kg kbs
10xkb burpee
10x2h clean
10xplank row (renegade)
10xpush ups
100reps hill climber
done 3 times

Drill 3 1 24kg Kb
2x1hand snatch
10xswing
10x2h snatch
10x I call it jump squat with a kb held between the legs but its also a jump deadlift or something
2xtgu
done 3 times

some tabatas

now I will do back and cardio

had an omelet with some fruits and steamed veggies with salmon apart from that sipping purple wraath, evening I will load up on carbs and get some fatty foods, I already prepared chicken hearts and yogurt ice cream

sugardaddy69

sugardaddy69

Awards
Regarding the smelly sweat I reported previously I am still experiencing it, not so much but anyways like previously I would say I sweat water nowadays the sweat seems more smelly I am not sire if it is from dermatherm, as I am also using other supps, but they never gave me this issue before.

sugardaddy69

sugardaddy69

Awards
nope just the test pro, have to tell you the tigh region has to be the best stomach shoots in pain burns me like hell each time I apply especially once you hit the hard training and you sweat it is a biotch then

other than that I seem more fuller yet vascular just a little bit but def works on slashing some unwanted fat%. It is not that I am cutting hard anyways with the diet more cardio and explosive stuff does me better in terms of conditioning.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nope just the test pro, have to tell you the tigh region has to be the best stomach shoots in pain burns me like hell each time I apply especially once you hit the hard training and you sweat it is a biotch then

other than that I seem more fuller yet vascular just a little bit but def works on slashing some unwanted fat%. It is not that I am cutting hard anyways with the diet more cardio and explosive stuff does me better in terms of conditioning.
TestoPro? If so it does contain fenugreek extract, and I can say with 90% certainty that is the cause.

sugardaddy69

sugardaddy69

Awards
So, I have to report a slight decrease in bf readings. About 1% but the machines are not that accurate anyways so I would not be able to tell.

I have posted new pics on PHF, still many posts to go b4 being allowed to do it here.

Anyways, I did experiment yesterday and I can say it can be used b4 bed with no sleep issues whatsoever, which is pretty cool I think. depending on what you are expecting of it but that aspect can be beneficial as there are few things that can support fat loss overnight.

sugardaddy69

sugardaddy69

Awards
Not really I do not smell like trigonellium longfolium graecum :)

sugardaddy69

sugardaddy69

Awards
Ok, I was kinda disjointed with Dermatherm now I know how it works,
- 2 pumps ed won't cut it it seems to be doing its magic at 3-4;
- it is best to spread the around into at least 2 or 3 doses;
- make sure one of the doses is before training, but it should not be a large dose (not 2 pumps or something) and certainly not on your stomach as it can get painful during exercise, I prefer quads;
-one dose should come before bed, it is good like that and this one can easily go on stomach unless you plan having sex with something else than your hand, if you do have an intercourse coming better apply afterwards cause with the sweat it tends to wash downwards if you are naked, even if applied 1 or 2 hours ago it can still burn you in private areas where skin is much more sensitive not to mention your partner

And it is not fenugreek I think dermatherm makes your sweat kinda stinky with the way it metabolizes subcutaneous water/fats

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, I was kinda disjointed with Dermatherm now I know how it works, - 2 pumps ed won't cut it it seems to be doing its magic at 3-4;- it is best to spread the around into at least 2 or 3 doses;- make sure one of the doses is before training, but it should not be a large dose (not 2 pumps or something) and certainly not on your stomach as it can get painful during exercise, I prefer quads;-one dose should come before bed, it is good like that and this one can easily go on stomach unless you plan having sex with something else than your hand, if you do have an intercourse coming better apply afterwards cause with the sweat it tends to wash downwards if you are naked, even if applied 1 or 2 hours ago it can still burn you in private areas where skin is much more sensitive not to mention your partner And it is not fenugreek I think dermatherm makes your sweat kinda stinky with the way it metabolizes subcutaneous water/fats
Thanks for the feedback!