Getting my Lean on with LEAN-EFX REFINED(sponsered)

• Thread starter SilentSavage0523
  • Start date

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
DAY 1 SEPT 4 2012

ok well i want to start out by saying thanks to bolanrox and fahrenheit nutrition for letting me log LEAN-EFX Refined. this os my first log so it will be a learn as i go kind of thing. also i will be using AI SPORTS preworkout MANAIC which is not sponsored but i will be adding little tidbits in here about that product. i havent gotten the lean efx yet but am starting the log today because this was the day i planned on starting my diet, i will be sure to included when the product is received. i am 24 years old i have been lifting weights since freshman year of high school so thats about 9 years or so. i am going to be running a cut i am sitting at 247 lbs right now at 5'10'' and am planning on getting down to 210-215.
the diet:
IF with a feeding window from 1700-2100
starting with the first week my macros are planned to be around
protein 370g
carbs 100g the first week then will cut carbs each week after and adjust protein and fats
fat 146.6g

training will be fasted and i have four different weekly plans that will be rotated each week
cardio will be 5-6 times a week and will also be going between LISS and HIIT cardio and cardio will also be fasted.
i will be using myfitness pal to track food and cals.
i will try and attach pics when i can and also the workout and diet for the day

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
ForumRunner_20120904_144936.png

ForumRunner_20120904_144950.png

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
ok workout for today was chest and tris
4 set of 5 bench
3 sets of 12 incline bench
3 sets of 12 db flat bench
1 set of 40 db flyes

2 sets of 5 close grip bench
2 sets of 12 seated french press
1 set of 40 cable extension

diet for to today will be posted tomorrow morning

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
ok so i got my diet put into myfitnesspal and my macros were a little off but its a work in progress
total cal 2128
carbs 121
fat 122
pro 164

i know i need to put my protein for the day and lower my carbs based on the plan i set

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
ok got my workout for today day two sept 5 in as follows
bb rows 4sets of 5
t bar rows 3 sets of 8
db rows 3 sets of 10
lat pulldowns 3 sets of 10
cable rows 1 set of 40

bb shrugs 2 sets of 5
db shrugs 2 sets of 12
bb shrugs 1 set of 40

i will post diet tonight after my feeding window
and also will try my best at updating thrusday-saturday but iwill be going to work and like i said i am in the coast guard and will be running a search and rescue boat crew down in venice louisiana while we r trying to get cleaned up after hurricane issac, if i dont post while down there, i will post for each day once im back home due to that i will be writing everything down

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
IM in to see the results.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
So I got home yesterday from two long days of hurricane clean up to find that my bottle had arrived.
I'm gonna start out taking just one a day like the label says and then go from there. Most likely will just add a second pill in the afternoon.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Ok took my first pill this moring . Its somewhat large compared to others but not bad the coating on the pill made it go down easy. Will post pic later to show comparison. And will update throughout day on how it feels . So glad its football Sunday. Enjoyed watching lsu win last night and now its tine for a saints win. WHO DAT

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
After my first dose yesterday everything is all good. No jitters and really helps with the hunger. Took my first dose this morning and will take a second at linch . Headed back to work for two straight dqys . Will update when can

nasir707070

Awards
Will Maniac be the only other supporting supplement you are taking? NO multivitamin, etc?

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
I will be taking a multi and also bcaa through the day

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Well finally home from two straight days at work. Been up since four because of a medavac. Getting rdy to hit up the gym in bout a hour will update when back

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
ok workout for the day is done
it was back traps and forearms
bent over rows 4x8
deads 4x8
pulldowns 4x12
db rows 3x12
cable rows 4x12
shrugs 6x10
behind the back bb wrist curls 4x fail
diet will be posted later tonight after my fast ends or tomorrow, i will be starting today no more than 50g carbs with a high day once even 6-7 days to see how that works. been taking two leans efx a day and no jitters or upset stomach so its all good to go. thats something i really like about this product along with it killing the hunger which really helps with this 20 hour fast.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Diet for yesterday at the end of my fast ended up being two steaks a bundle of asperagus. Two cans of tuna and a spoonful of peatnut butter( yum). No gym today but got in 40min of cardio this morning just jogging g around the neighborhood. Getting rdy to end my fast on about five min. Made my first loaf of paleo bread and can't wait to try some of it. Tomorrow I will be headed back to work for three days. And we finally got power back so I can update using g the computer and moved all of our weights out of mud and outside so all this weekend workouts will be in the sun. Hopefully add on top of the intensity I alrdy have. Still running the two a day pills and still loving it. I will definitely recommend this product to others.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Fast ended at 2100 was able to get down two chicken breast. Two corn on the cob. 1/2 cup of almonds and two slices of my paleo bread which by the way is not to bad.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
diet and workout for friday sept 14
workout was chest today
flat bench 4x8
incline bench 4x8
incline db flyes 3x12
pullovers 4x12
decline db press 3x8
dips 3x fail

diet for the day was tuna, almond, pork steaks
cal 897
carbs 22
fat 38
pro 115
everything for the day was lower than i would like

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
will be uploading a new pic of myself, and also what im working with as far as gym at work and also some pics of work before we got it cleaned up

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
mud in pics are bout one foot deep and water is about 4 feet deep

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
sat the 15th.
leg day
squats4x8
leg press 4x8
leg curls 4x12
leg ext 4x12
calf raises 4x12
stiff leg deadlifts 3x15
diet was tuna, corn, steaks, and almonds
cal 1973
carbs 82
fat 134
pro 140
sunday the 16th will be just a cardio day, will be getting it done early so i can enjoy some football today, and still really enjoying this product nd the energy it gives with the jitters, i havent noticed any side affects such as the warm hat feeling rushing over my face or anything like that.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
monday the 17th was cardio and delt day
workout
behind the neck presses
military press
lat raise
front plate raise
front raise
reverse pec deck
reverse flyes
diet was hamburger no bun, chicken,tuna, and a little bit of pickles ended up at
cal 713
carb 2
fat 19
pro 129 for the day

tuesday the 18th
arm day
close grip bench
pushdowns
skullcrushers
overhead db ext
ez bar curl
wide grip curl
hammer curl
con curl
diet
protien shake,chicken, beans, and paleo bread
cal 722
carb 26
fat 14
pro 117

wed the 19th
cardio day, ran 1.5 mile at normal pace, then 20 min hiit
diet tuna, corn, and chicken
cal 728
carb 19
fat 15 pro 129

thursday 20th
cardio day was same as wednsday and diet will also be the same for the day.
get to go home tomorrow and be off for the weekend
i am still taking 2 pills a day and all is good, still no side effects or problems

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Workout for the day is in the books.
Incline press
Incline DB press
Decline DB press
Decline flyers
Bb rows
Cable rows
T bar rows
And wide grip pull ups four sets to failure
After workout got a little jog around the block for 30min followed up by some yard work now the rest of the day is open for some football.
Took my second pill after yard work today and in still loving it one of the best weight loss supps to help with hunger this is great for me while fasting. Won't break fast for the day till five and plan for dinner will be eggs and some bacon gotta love breakfast for dinner

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
friday 28th
workout-off
diet ended up being
cal 1750
carb 12
fat 96
pro 200

sat 29th
just a cardio day
diet
cal 1104
carb 11
fat 34
pro 180
so ive been at work this whole weekend but been making the best out it, getting some cardio in and eating the best i can so it hasnt been to bad, as of this morning im down 10 pounds since starting. hopefully going to try and ramp up cardio and weights and try to knock off another 5-7 pounds before its over.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Diet for the day as same as yesterday. Workout was off day I will be trying out the phat training starring tomorrow and upping my hiit cardio. After the bottle is empty I'll take a couple of days off diet wise and then go right back into the cut and hopefully get down to 210-215 as my goal. I have to admit I have found a new love in peanut butter with planters nutrition energy mix and it is awesome

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Diet for the past days has been mostly chicken tuna and ground beef.
Yesterday I took three pills just to see if there would be any nausea or anything and I am very surprised to say that there was not any. I took my last dose 30 min ago and after this run I must say this is a great product one of the best fat burner I have tried. I lost around 12 pounds in this past month and feel great. Thanks again

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
great job man, glad it worked out for you!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Diet for the past days has been mostly chicken tuna and ground beef.
Yesterday I took three pills just to see if there would be any nausea or anything and I am very surprised to say that there was not any. I took my last dose 30 min ago and after this run I must say this is a great product one of the best fat burner I have tried. I lost around 12 pounds in this past month and feel great. Thanks again
ive replaced ground beef with ground turkey and am very pleased with the taste

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man I'll try that out

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
ground turkey is close and pretty good depending on the brand. it may be total placebo but my grocers organic ground turkey (forget the brand) is really good and sealed up nice (less eh to handle than the usual butcher wrapped in plastic wrap stuff)

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Ground turkey is the way to go! Now that I eat that, I can't stand 96/4 ground beef. Throw taco seasoning on it, that and ground chicken are both awesome! And not too expensive.