Hyper T2 & Revamp – LizKing’s stim-free quest for abs
- 10-18-2012, 01:27 PM
- 10-24-2012, 07:05 PM
This was a great natty recomp stack - my scale numbers hardly changed - lowest I got was 168 - highest went to 175, but starting & finishing weigh-ins were both 170lbs. I feel leaner (& feel I look a bit leaner as well). My diet started strong, but got a little more lazy as time went on & stresses piled on... I feel I could've probably made better fat-loss progress had I been more meticulous & less stressed - live & learn...
Strength numbers stayed high thoughout. The main takeaway for me was just how little this stack took up my attention - no surge of energy & crash, no cracked out feelings, just a lot of overall warmth & consistent appetite. If I needed a little extra boost, a simple cup of coffee would be more than enough kick for the day...
I enjoyed this run & would definitely recommend to someone looking for a little help with a recomp without heavy stims. I feel a good momentum building in me to continue this journey - AM's a good group to have around - keeps the questions answered & the motivation high.
This as well as my concurrent Volatile log are the first of hopefully many more as I continue to learn & grow -
Final pic attached - taken first thing in the morning 10.19.12 –
10-24-2012, 07:49 PM
Thanks for the log and review.
FOCUSED NUTRITION REP
IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/
10-25-2012, 03:27 PM
Thanks!!! looking forward to where this journey takes me next -
10-27-2012, 02:51 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Ari Gold in forum Product ReviewsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-23-2012, 11:46 AM
- By solid711 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 6Last Post: 09-09-2009, 04:59 PM
- By Cool in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 41Last Post: 08-02-2008, 10:54 AM
- By want_some_mass in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 47Last Post: 07-16-2006, 09:17 PM
- By poison in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 06-05-2006, 12:55 PM