PES ALPHAMINE Log - Clemenza

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
I'll get right to the point...

I ordered Alphamine from the PES Insider and got a sweet deal on it along with a bottle of Erase Pro and Anabeta Elite, which I will run at a later date. I started dabbling with Alphamine over the past week or so and began consistantly using it two days ago in order to put the finishing touches on my summer cut.

Alphamine.png

Stats:
27 y/o
5'11
185 lbs.
10.5% BF (approx)

Background:
Been training over ten years. Back/Neck/Hernia injuries over the past 5 years have really kept me in check. Lifetime athlete, played D2 college baseball.
Sarted this spring off at around 205 and over 17% BF. With the help of Alpha T2, Compound 20, Anabolic Pump, Synthetic Supplements DAA, Methyl Synephrine, Erase Pro and solid dieting, I got back down to about 185 and 10.5% BF. I am somewhat content with where I am, however I wouldn't mind shedding a few more pounds of fat if possible. Hopefully Alphamine will help me do this.

Other Supplements:
Multi
Vit C (2-4g)
B Complex
Milk Thistle
Selenium
Fish Oil (3g EPA/DHA)
Glucosamine/Condrointin
MSM
Probiotics
Aloe Vera Juice
ECGC
Resveratrol
CoQ10
Grape Seed Extract

SNS MCC
USP Super Cissus
USP Modern BCAA
USP AP
ALCAR
LCLT
Synthetic Supplements Agmatine
Taurine
Beta Alanine
CitMal
Genomyx SlinSane2

Alphamine Dosing:
2 scoops AM on empty stomach
1 scoop 5-6 hours later
(may change based on schedule)

Training:
I'll be doing a 6 day, 2 on 1 off split. Incorportating a modified 5x5 along with high rep/pump as well.
Cardio will be 5-6 days a week. Long duration bike or HIIT.
I have a few injuries that flare up from time to time, so I can not train too heavy, although sometimes I get the itch. I have been using USP Super Cissus and it's been a Godsend for me.

Goals:
There's been a ton of deserved hype surrounding this product and the ingredient profile is umatched, so I felt it must be put to the test. I was planning on beginning my winter lean bulk, as I am planning on running/logging a number of products such as Anabeta Elite, Prime, Powerfull, etc. However, after some late summer vacations and sloppy eating Alphamine came to me at a perfect time.

I'll be logging Alphamine using a maintenance diet, in order to see what it can really do. I plan to run Alphamine for a month and will take it from there. Since I already went through about 1/4 of this bottle, I ordered a bottle of Raspberry Lemonade from Nutra and it came with a bottle of Shift which I may add eventually. Will try and post starting pics tomorrow.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Days 1-3

As I mentioned earlier, I've been dabbling with Alphamine for over a week but now consistantly using it the past 3 days.

The taste is UNBELIEVABLE! As potent as it is, I almost wish it wasn't just so I could drink this stuff all day.

Day 1 was an off day, but I took two scoops when I woke up and was able to clean just about every centimeter of my apartment. Sweat like a maniac! Outstanding energy that is VERY CLEAN. No jitters no heart racing. Great focus but not drug-like which is a good thing.

Day 2, I took 2 scoops on empty pre workout along with my pre workout basics and had a great shoulder lift. Pumps and vascularity were more pronouced than usual. Did not tire as easily. Great focus and it definitely helped push through an 8 mile bike ride after a shoulder lift.

Day 3 (today), took off from lifting but continued dosing protocol of 2 scoops AM, 1 scoop 6 hours later.

I will post my food intake from here on out. Diet has been solid the past 3 days as it always will be.

Another great thing I have noticed is that I do not crash at all from Alphamine. Sometimes I still feel the energy 6 hours after my first dose, and do not feel like I even need my second dose. But I take it anyway for the fat burning benefits.

Really looking forward to running this stuff all month.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck Clemenza. I'm curious to see peoples results after a tub or two...mine included.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Following bro..

desidude

Awards
Another great thing I have noticed is that I do not crash at all from Alphamine. Sometimes I still feel the energy 6 hours after my first dose, and do not feel like I even need my second dose. But I take it anyway for the fat burning benefits.

Really looking forward to running this stuff all month.
That's exactly how I feel.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wonder if this thread will be as popular as Clemenza's last thread?!

In!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alphamine definitely tastes amazing!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Definetely in! Good luck Clemenza

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Got two tubs sitting on my shelf waiting for October to roll around.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro! Just subbed myself in yours. Killer stack you're running!

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Following bro..
That's exactly how I feel.
I wonder if this thread will be as popular as Clemenza's last thread?!

In!
In for this.
I'm in for this as I start my 8 week run on Monday.
Alphamine definitely tastes amazing!
I'm in homie
Definitely in!
SubbaDubaDoo!
Definetely in! Good luck Clemenza
Subbed. Got two tubs sitting on my shelf waiting for October to roll around.
Thanks for following guys! I'm 5 days in and I already can tell this stuff is the TRUTH!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for following guys! I'm 5 days in and I already can tell this stuff is the TRUTH!
No doubt man! 7 days in and it the effects aren't diminishing. If anything I notice new things each day farther into the run. Honestly an amazing feeling, I'm hooked! It's a shame you can only run this for 2 months at a time! :-(

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Day 5

Took off from the gym today and had a long day of work. I've been dosing Alphamine as recommended (2 scoops AM and 1 5-6 hours later). Today, since I knew was going to be a long day I switched it up.

-1 Scoop @ 7AM
-1 Scoop @ 12 PM
-1 Scoop @ 5PM

Basically ran a dose every 5 hours and loved it. Definitely gave me solid and sustained energy to get me through the work day. It's almost 4 hours since my last dose and I still have a very good clean energy. I am able to focus and think clearly right now, but can definitely fall asleep within the hour. I'm not wired at all.

Diet today:
1 Cap Slin Sane 2
Meal 1: 1 1/2 scoops Whey / 8 oz. OJ / 1 cup Oats / 1/2 cup Raisins / 1/4 cup Almonds
Meal 2: 6 oz. Lean Turkey Burger / 1/2 cup Brown Rice
Meal 3: 5 Eggs
1 cap Slin Sane 2
Meal 4: 1 1/2 scoops Whey / 4 slices Ezekial Bread
Meal 5: 6 oz. Lean Turkey Burge 1/2 cup Brown Rice
Meal 6: 1 1/2 scoops MPI / 1/4 cup Walnuts

I've slacked off on the veggies. Honestly, the only reason I've been missing them the past few weeks is because I fall out of the habit of preparing them ahead of time.

After using Anabolic Pump, which I love, most of the summer to really recomp and put on lean muscle while losing fat; I've been using Slin Sane 2 on and off for the first month and I really like it. I notice a different effect with SS2 than AP, but notice both can be incorporated/stacked together if used and dosed correctly. I find SS2 to really do a good job keeping me dry and blocking carbs. Vascularity increases have become prominent as well. It definitely has helped me be able to utilize higher amounts of carbs, leaving me with more energy and without carb crash. I'm also running blood glucose tests with it and noticing definite reductions in b/g readings, as I also do with AP.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
No doubt man! 7 days in and it the effects aren't diminishing. If anything I notice new things each day farther into the run. Honestly an amazing feeling, I'm hooked! It's a shame you can only run this for 2 months at a time! :-(
Yes it is ashame. I'd love to permanantly replace my morning cup of coffee with Alphamine for the rest of my life.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Another thing I forgot to mention...

APPETITE SUPPRESSION!!

Yesterday may have been the first time since I was a little kid that I could not complete the full meal of food I had in front of me.

My 4th meal of the day was an hour after my 2nd Alphamine dose (1 scoop), and it consisted of a 6oz Turkey Burger with 1/2 cup Brown Rice.

I swear to God after finishing the turkey burger I could not even touch the brown rice.

I am a massive eater, and not even Ephedrine hinders my appetitie.

My hat's off to PES on this one!

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established

APPETITE SUPPRESSION!!

Yesterday may have been the first time since I was a little kid that I could not complete the full meal of food I had in front of me.

My 4th meal of the day was an hour after my 2nd Alphamine dose (1 scoop), and it consisted of a 6oz Turkey Burger with 1/2 cup Brown Rice.

I swear to God after finishing the turkey burger I could not even touch the brown rice.

Glad to hear this!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards

APPETITE SUPPRESSION!!

i took a scoop at 5 and haven't eaten all night,

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
BEFORE PICS:

Sorry these are a little late.

Untitled.png

Untitled2.png

imagejpeg_2.jpg

imagejpeg_2 (2).jpg

imagejpeg_2 (3).jpg

imagejpeg_2 (4).jpg

imagejpeg_2 (5).jpg

imagejpeg_2 (6).jpg

imagejpeg_2 (7).jpg

imagejpeg_2 (8).jpg

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
View attachment 65848

The first two were from a little over a week before I started Alphamine. Was bloated and soft from vacation and sloppy eating.

The rest are from yesterday morning, just 5 days into Alphamine. I can say in those 5 days I have already lost a ton of water.

Also, diet is not changing much, just remaing clean and at a moderate caloric/carb intake.

My goal is to lose the last layers of fat on my lower abs and the lower obliques. Alphamine I believe will help me do this.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
looking swole as f already man.
Agreed, can't wait to see what 8 weeks of alphamine and diet/training does for you.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking like a beast Clemenza. Great progress in just a few month's time if my memory is correct.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Day 6:

6 AM: 2 Scoops ALPHAMINE (+ Synthetic Supplements Agmatine, CitMal, Taurine, Beta A, ALCAR)
6:30 AM: Gym (2 scoops Modern BCAA)
8 AM: 1 1/2 scoops Whey / 1/2 cup Raisins (35g P / 60g C)
9 AM: 1 1/2 scoops MPI / 1 cup oats / 1 Banana / 1/4 cup Almonds (35g P / 90g C / 16g F)
11 AM: 5 Eggs (35g P / 25g F)
1 AM: 1 scoop ALPHAMINE
2 PM: 6 oz Turkey Burger / 1/2 cup (dry) Brown Rice (35g P / 60g C / 15g F)
5 PM: 6 oz Turkey Burger / 1/2 cup (dry) Brown Rice (35g P / 60g C / 15g F)
8 PM: 6 oz Skirt Steak / 1/2 cup (dry) Brown Rice / 1 cup Green Beans (40g P / 70g C / 20g F)
10 PM (now): 1 scoop MPI / 1/4 cup Walnuts (25g P / 20g F)

Had a great AM fasted lift today! Usually hate lifiting fasted but the Alphamine definitely helped get me through it.

Trained Chest and Arms. Kept rep range moderate between 8-15. GREAT PUMP! Is it possible the Alphamine is making me more vascular? I've never seen my veins bulge out of my skin the way they did today during my workout.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Looking like a beast Clemenza. Great progress in just a few month's time if my memory is correct.
Thanks man! You too Breezy, looking solid as hell. I love the stack you're running!

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No lies seeing all these good things about alphamine is making it ridiculously hard to not take it.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking good brotha.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude you look incredible (no homo) cant wait til I'm at the cut portion of my run after seeing these results and others. Nice work bro.

MonsterTruckr

Awards
sub'd Im bulking hard right now, but that extra far is bugging the hell out of me... starting research for cutting already!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Those photos look good. Would you object to me linking people on our Facebook page to this log or attaching photos in there?

I always like to show off hard work put in by customers.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
sub'd Im bulking hard right now, but that extra far is bugging the hell out of me... starting research for cutting already!
Look no further than Alphamine bro. To be honest if you're looking to run a solid cut, I'd start with Alphamine as the foundation, 2-3 scoops a day. Then add a solid nutrient partitioner like Anabolic Pump or Slin Sane 2.... Erase Pro, DAA, Compound 20 and a legit diet of course.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Those photos look good. Would you object to me linking people on our Facebook page to this log or attaching photos in there?

I always like to show off hard work put in by customers.
That would be pretty cool actually Ben! Feel free to log and/or post my pics up there. When I truly believe a product works I will get behind it and pimp it 100%, and Alphamine is it.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Day 10

I apologize for the lack of updates this weekend... was pretty busy spending time with the girl, family and friends. And unfortunately this included 3 cheat meals. I honestly shoot for 1 or 2 every weekend but sometimes circumstance takes control. But I have to say, I threw down a Slin Sane 2 cap before each nasty meal and to be honest is kept me VERY dry. Beer, wine, high GI bar food, pasta, pizza etc. The only bloat I'm still holding is from the 50g of sodium I probably consumed lol.

I did hit the gym hard both Saturday and Sunday and nailed the stair master.

Sunday morning after two nights of cheating in a row I had a SICK arm workout. Hit the gym with 2 scoops Alphamine, 2g ALCAR, 4g CITMAL, 3g BETA A, 1g AGMATINE, all on empty and was pumped and vascular as hell. I didn't want to leave. Great energy and focus. Strength has been up lately, even though I've been training in the AM fasted. I attribute this to the Alphamine.

Today (9/10) I did 20 minutes of fasted cardio on the eliptical after 2 scoops of Alphamine.

So far I'm 10 days in and here's what I'm noticing...

-Great energy/focus (I've been training fasted in the AM with great energy. Usually I need some carbs/protein pre workout. But I'm doing fine without it)

-Increased body temperature and thermogenic effect... 10 minutes after I throw down Alphamine I feel my body temperature actually rise. I feel warm. However it is not an uncomfortable heat and I only begin to sweat when sweating is activated, like if I do cardio/weights. I can take Alphamine before work or during work, feel warm but will not sweat.

-Appetite suppression... I mentioned on another post that this stuff is the only thing to EVER have curbed my appetite. Stims, DMAA, Ephedrine.... nothing has ever stopped my endless and massive appetite until now.

-Leaning out... I'm ten days in and I already feel leaner. As I mentioned, my diet is not set up really with a caloric deficit as I would for a normal cut. But I am definitely leaner, dryer and more vascular.

-MUSCLES ARE HARDER! This I'm really loving. I have a better pump and fullness in muscle bellies, both while in the gym and during the day.

I'm loving this stuff so far.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Love the feedback regarding appetite suppression and thermogenic effect. There are so few that do one or the other effectively and to hear that you're getting both from Alphamine is fantastic.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a great meal though. I went ape**** on some mexican last night. Mole Poblano, enchiladas, arroz con pollo, and then some of that dirty dirty tequila. Slin Sane worked its magic

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Nothing wrong with a few cheat meals =)

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm with you on the appetite suppression Clemenza. Alphamine is the only supplement that has actually had an impact on my eating habits.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That would be pretty cool actually Ben! Feel free to log and/or post my pics up there. When I truly believe a product works I will get behind it and pimp it 100%, and Alphamine is it.
Cool, thank you. I have posted you up!

I'm with you on the appetite suppression Clemenza. Alphamine is the only supplement that has actually had an impact on my eating habits.
Thankfully for me Alphamine lowers appetite but allows me to still eat. I hate having something which is so high in stimulants I don't want to eat for the rest of the day. I have a protein target to hit!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thankfully for me Alphamine lowers appetite but allows me to still eat. I hate having something which is so high in stimulants I don't want to eat for the rest of the day. I have a protein target to hit!
It still allows me to eat too. I just don't have much of a desire to, and feel full easily, after a 2 scoop dose. I reduced my early morning meal size and make up for it later in the day, as I have a big target to hit as well.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is exactly the same as me. I eat but I don't need as much.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
I've noticed similar appetite suppressing functions as well