PES ALPHAMINE Log - Clemenza - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

PES ALPHAMINE Log - Clemenza

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Those photos look good. Would you object to me linking people on our Facebook page to this log or attaching photos in there?

I always like to show off hard work put in by customers.
    That would be pretty cool actually Ben! Feel free to log and/or post my pics up there. When I truly believe a product works I will get behind it and pimp it 100%, and Alphamine is it.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Day 10

I apologize for the lack of updates this weekend... was pretty busy spending time with the girl, family and friends. And unfortunately this included 3 cheat meals. I honestly shoot for 1 or 2 every weekend but sometimes circumstance takes control. But I have to say, I threw down a Slin Sane 2 cap before each nasty meal and to be honest is kept me VERY dry. Beer, wine, high GI bar food, pasta, pizza etc. The only bloat I'm still holding is from the 50g of sodium I probably consumed lol.

I did hit the gym hard both Saturday and Sunday and nailed the stair master.

Sunday morning after two nights of cheating in a row I had a SICK arm workout. Hit the gym with 2 scoops Alphamine, 2g ALCAR, 4g CITMAL, 3g BETA A, 1g AGMATINE, all on empty and was pumped and vascular as hell. I didn't want to leave. Great energy and focus. Strength has been up lately, even though I've been training in the AM fasted. I attribute this to the Alphamine.

Today (9/10) I did 20 minutes of fasted cardio on the eliptical after 2 scoops of Alphamine.

So far I'm 10 days in and here's what I'm noticing...

-Great energy/focus (I've been training fasted in the AM with great energy. Usually I need some carbs/protein pre workout. But I'm doing fine without it)

-Increased body temperature and thermogenic effect... 10 minutes after I throw down Alphamine I feel my body temperature actually rise. I feel warm. However it is not an uncomfortable heat and I only begin to sweat when sweating is activated, like if I do cardio/weights. I can take Alphamine before work or during work, feel warm but will not sweat.

-Appetite suppression... I mentioned on another post that this stuff is the only thing to EVER have curbed my appetite. Stims, DMAA, Ephedrine.... nothing has ever stopped my endless and massive appetite until now.

-Leaning out... I'm ten days in and I already feel leaner. As I mentioned, my diet is not set up really with a caloric deficit as I would for a normal cut. But I am definitely leaner, dryer and more vascular.

-MUSCLES ARE HARDER! This I'm really loving. I have a better pump and fullness in muscle bellies, both while in the gym and during the day.

I'm loving this stuff so far.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Love the feedback regarding appetite suppression and thermogenic effect. There are so few that do one or the other effectively and to hear that you're getting both from Alphamine is fantastic.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Sounds like a great meal though. I went ape**** on some mexican last night. Mole Poblano, enchiladas, arroz con pollo, and then some of that dirty dirty tequila. Slin Sane worked its magic
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  5. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nothing wrong with a few cheat meals =)
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm with you on the appetite suppression Clemenza. Alphamine is the only supplement that has actually had an impact on my eating habits.
    PES Representative
    http://selectprotein.com
  7. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    That would be pretty cool actually Ben! Feel free to log and/or post my pics up there. When I truly believe a product works I will get behind it and pimp it 100%, and Alphamine is it.
    Cool, thank you. I have posted you up!

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    I'm with you on the appetite suppression Clemenza. Alphamine is the only supplement that has actually had an impact on my eating habits.
    Thankfully for me Alphamine lowers appetite but allows me to still eat. I hate having something which is so high in stimulants I don't want to eat for the rest of the day. I have a protein target to hit!
    PES Representative
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc

Thankfully for me Alphamine lowers appetite but allows me to still eat. I hate having something which is so high in stimulants I don't want to eat for the rest of the day. I have a protein target to hit!
    It still allows me to eat too. I just don't have much of a desire to, and feel full easily, after a 2 scoop dose. I reduced my early morning meal size and make up for it later in the day, as I have a big target to hit as well.
    PES Representative
  9. Diamond Member

That is exactly the same as me. I eat but I don't need as much.
    PES Representative
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

I've noticed similar appetite suppressing functions as well
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Love the feedback regarding appetite suppression and thermogenic effect. There are so few that do one or the other effectively and to hear that you're getting both from Alphamine is fantastic.
    Def!
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    Sounds like a great meal though. I went ape**** on some mexican last night. Mole Poblano, enchiladas, arroz con pollo, and then some of that dirty dirty tequila. Slin Sane worked its magic
    SOUNDS GOOD! Nothing beats the pumps the morning after a Mexican Cheat Meal!! My muscles just suck up the carbs and sodium like a vacuum.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Cool, thank you. I have posted you up!

Legit!

Exactly how I feel. It definitely "limits" my appetite, but doesn't kill it, allowing me to still hit my protein portion of my meals.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    It still allows me to eat too. I just don't have much of a desire to, and feel full easily, after a 2 scoop dose. I reduced my early morning meal size and make up for it later in the day, as I have a big target to hit as well.
    That's it, the desire to finish a large meal is definitely limited.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Day 11

Hit the gym fasted @ 6AM this morning after 2 scoops of Alphamine along with my SS Agmatine, Citmal, Beta A and ALCAR.

Sipped on 2 scoops of Modern BCAA. Love he fruit punch flavor.

Did back, high reps.

Behind Neck Pull Downs / supersetted w/ Pull Ups
    140x15 - 6
    160x12 - 4
    180x10 - 3

Chins / supersetted w/ Rack Deads
    15 - 225x10
    12 - 225x10
    8 - 225x8

Seated Cable Rows
    110x15
    130x10
    130x8

Had great energy and drive. I'm not sure if you've ever tried supersetting chins/deads at 6AM... only possible with Alphamine! For real, I can't believe the energy I had to get them done. Great pumps and strength.

-I'm starting to notice improvements in muscle hardening and fullness, both in the gym and out.

-I'm also noticing that I'm addicted to the taste of this stuff. I find myself waiting for every 5th hour for my next dose. lol. The taste is unbelievable and absolutely refreshing!
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  319 lbs.

Good stuff and great review. Going to have to give this a run sometime soon.
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  179 lbs.

Subbed! After reading you're log I feel like I just have to try this for my current cut!
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Day 14

Took off from lifting the past two days and just did morning fasted cardio on 2 scoops of Alphamine.

Diet has been solid. Really flushed out a lot of the water I was holding all week since the crazy cheat meals last weekend.

Weighed myself this morning and weighed in at 179.9! Down 5 lbs since I started and I'm just two weeks in. And I'm not flat AT ALL. Pumps and hardness have actually increased.

I'm really loving the results so far. I posted another thread this morning asking about Shift dosing. I'm going to start implementing Shift into my Alphamine use starting tomorrow morning.

Hitting shoulders in the morning and stairmaster hard. Can't wait to see what adding Shift can do here.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  202 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza
    Day 14

Took off from lifting the past two days and just did morning fasted cardio on 2 scoops of Alphamine.

Diet has been solid. Really flushed out a lot of the water I was holding all week since the crazy cheat meals last weekend.

Weighed myself this morning and weighed in at 179.9! Down 5 lbs since I started and I'm just two weeks in. And I'm not flat AT ALL. Pumps and hardness have actually increased.

I'm really loving the results so far. I posted another thread this morning asking about Shift dosing. I'm going to start implementing Shift into my Alphamine use starting tomorrow morning.

Hitting shoulders in the morning and stairmaster hard. Can't wait to see what adding Shift can do here.
    Definitely following as I want to add in shift and maybe some SS V2 in the last 4 weeks. I'm at week 1 ATM.
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

down 5lbs and not looking flat? you sir are doing well.
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    down 5lbs and not looking flat? you sir are doing well.
    Thanks bro! Feeling good.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Day 17

Been busy, quick update...

Had a great arm workout yesterday. CRAZY vascularity, pumps and energy. I'm starting to see new rips and cuts in my arms and shoulders. Had the whole gym staring at me no joke.

Did 20 minutes of fasted eliptical this morning after 2 scoops of Alphamine and 2 caps Shift. Holding some water from a high sodium weekend.

SHIFT...

The addition of Shift has left me sweating even more. Alphamine alone raises my body temp and gets me pouring sweat. Adding Shift has really increased this. I've been using 1 cap per scoop of Alphamine.

It's a great addition and very inexpensive. I advise anyone using Alphamine to give it a shot.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Day 17

Been busy, quick update...

Had a great arm workout yesterday. CRAZY vascularity, pumps and energy. I'm starting to see new rips and cuts in my arms and shoulders. Had the whole gym staring at me no joke.

Did 20 minutes of fasted eliptical this morning after 2 scoops of Alphamine and 2 caps Shift. Holding some water from a high sodium weekend.

SHIFT...

The addition of Shift has left me sweating even more. Alphamine alone raises my body temp and gets me pouring sweat. Adding Shift has really increased this. I've been using 1 cap per scoop of Alphamine.

It's a great addition and very inexpensive. I advise anyone using Alphamine to give it a shot.
    My buddies wife is stacking shift with alphamine and she really enjoys it.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  24. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

My buddies wife is stacking shift with alphamine and she really enjoys it.
    My wife loves alphamine too
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  165 lbs.

Day 17

SHIFT...

You take Shift in the morning as well ?
  26. Diamond Member

Great progress so far Clemenza. Good work.
    PES Representative
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nergy View Post
    You take Shift in the morning as well ?
    Yep. Have been doing just 1 cap Shift with 2 scoops Alphamine on empty when I wake up for a week now. I tried 2 caps Shift but it's just way too powerful. I'll also throw in 1 cap Shift with my 2nd dose of Alphamine later in the day.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Great progress so far Clemenza. Good work.

Thanks Ben! Really seeing some nice results after 3 weeks. I'm actually thinking of using Alphamine as a stim base for my pre workout during my lean bulk in the coming months.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Day 23

Sorry about the lack of updates this week guys. Been really busy with work. Training and diet have both been solid though.

Trained shoulders yesterday. Great pumps after going out for Mexican the night before.

Supersetted arms today. Woke up early, enjoyed my 2 scoops of Alphamine. Added 1 cap Shift and my other pre workout ingredients.
    Been hitting the gym fasted after Alphamine and really starting to like it. I always needed a small shake and carb pre workout for energy, but honestly the Alphamine is giving me enough energy for solid lifts. Plus I'm letting the Yohimbine alkaloids to really do their job by not eating for about 2 hours after taking Alphamine.

Pumps and vascularity have been out of this world lately. I attribute this to Alphamine even though it is a fat burner.

I'm really looking forward to weighing myself in a couple of days when I lose all the sodium I'm holding from my 2 cheat meals this weekend.

Another week of Alphamine and it's the 1 month mark.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
  30. Elite Member

How's everything going
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.

great thread!
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

What's up fellas. Sorry for the lack of updates. I've been real busy with work the past couple of weeks. But my diet, training and Alphamine supplementation have been on point and consistent.

I'm 5 weeks into Alphamine and still seeing great progress. I actually began upping my carbs over the past 2 weeks and I'm still leaning out, It's amazing.

I was planning on running this for a 4 week cut. So I'm a week over. I'm going to post pics and write a final review a little later. I finished my cut and like I said, upped my carbs. I'll be lean bulking and still implementing Alphamine over the coming months.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
  33. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Looking forward to pics and review.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Looking forward to them as well.
    PES Representative
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

The first two comparison pics are from right before starting Alphamine and now.

The last three larger pics are from 1 week into Alphamine and now. So the results already began to show, but continued.

Again, my calories were at maintenance levels with moderate carb intake. Over the past 2 weeks (weeks 4+5 of Alphamine) I actually have gone above maintenance and increased my carbs. Alphamine kept me lean.

I started at 185 lbs and am currently 179 lbs. I was 177 lbs two weeks ago before I started upping my carbs.

I am slightly leaner in the mid section and definitely dryer, harder and more vascular overall. And this is WHILE maintaining and slightly increasing my carbs.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Name:  BA4.png
Views: 506
Size:  211.2 KB

Name:  BA5.png
Views: 371
Size:  106.2 KB

Name:  BA1.png
Views: 438
Size:  402.7 KB

Name:  BA2.png
Views: 414
Size:  393.0 KB

Name:  BA3.png
Views: 1513
Size:  273.1 KB
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
  37. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

AMAZING progress!!! Damn good work.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Alphamine Final Review

I began Alphamine September 1st and am still running it. This log was for my first 5 weeks of use.

I went from 185 lbs to 177 lbs and back up to 179 lbs since upping my carbs over the past two weeks.

-My dosing varied. Some days I would do basic dosing of 2 scoops upon rising and 1 scoop. When I would have a long day of work I would spread up the dosing 1/1/1 split up every 5 hours. Really enjoyed this for long sustained energy.

-I used Alphamine as my pre workout with some added ALCAR, Citrulline Malate and Yok3d. Ridiculous pumps and vascularity!

-TASTE: Phenominal! Alphamine is without a doubt the best tasting and most refreshing supplement drink I've tasted. I started with Fruit Punch and had a second bottle of Raspberry Lemonade. Both are fantastic. Sometimes in between my dosing I'd open the tub just to sniff it, lol, sick I know. I wish I could drink it all day

-ENERGY: Excellent energy from Alphamine. Very clean, very sustained and long lasting. No jitters, no heart palpitations and NO CRASH! A lot of pre workouts and fat burners especially just stim you up and leave me very uncomfortable. After dosing Alphamine I was smooth sailing. Very good focus and drive, but without the "drug-like" feeling. Like I said, I loved using it as a pre-workout stim while adding some CITMAL/YOK3d. Breathing was easier and cardio was always a sinch.

-THERMO: Great thermogenic effects. Within minutes after taking this stuff every time I noticed the rise in body temperature. And it was never uncomfortable. I wouldn't start sweating until I activated the sweating with some type of exercise. I was able to go to work and do my job without worrying about perspiration. However, when I'd hit the weights or cardio, I'm drenched. As you can see in the pictures I lost a ton of water immediately. I also began adding Shift to this and it was pretty intense to say the least.

-APPETITE CONTROL: Nothing stops my appetite. Not DMAA or EC. What I noticed with Alphamine was that it helped me with portion control. I can eat, but I definitely don't feel the urge to eat as much per sitting. I get full quicker. It doesn't kill my appetite, but it definitely controls it. Which is more desireable IMO.

-FAT BURNING EFFECTS: Within 3-4 weeks my weight dropped from 185-177 while keeping my calories at maintenance along with a moderate carb intake. I did not run a cut diet while on Alphamine because I wanted to see exactly what benefits the Alphamine would bring. Over the past 2 weeks I actually began to up my carbs to see the effects and I still continued to lean out, while increasing fullness in the muscle. Really hit my abdomen area hard, the area I had most trouble losing fat. This stuff seriously is like a fat incinerator.

-RECOMP EFFECTS: A little over a week into taking Alphamine I also noticed an increase in dryness and hardness in my muscle. I even noticed more fullness. I attribute this to the HICA and Camouryldopamine. Great additions to this fat burner.

-FINAL THOUGHTS: All in all Alphamine is the most effective fat burner and recomp supplement I've ever used. The fat truly melts off in all the right spots. Not to mention it did not put me in a catabolic state. It did not tear down my muscle. The energy was amazing. Long, sustained and without any crash. Very clean. Loved it as a pre workout. If this stuff helped me lose fat while on a maintenance diet, I can only imagine what it what do on a low carb/caloric deficit.

Phenominal Product!

PES ALPHAMINE Log
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Awesome job Clemenza! Looking shredded buddy.
    PES Representative
  40. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  161 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Awesome!
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. PES Alphamine Log (unsponsored)
    By rehj in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 09-17-2012, 10:39 PM
  2. Gotti's At It Again, PES ERASE Log
    By Young Gotti in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 122
    Last Post: 04-16-2011, 10:53 AM
  3. Is anyone interested in doing a PES video log?
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-14-2011, 11:45 PM
  4. Replies: 234
    Last Post: 09-21-2010, 12:07 PM
  5. First PES Erase log!!
    By gamer2be08 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-22-2010, 08:19 PM