breezy's Big Non-Sponsored Stack: TPwdr/EPro/ABE/Alphamine/X-Gels

Page 2 of 13 First 12347 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,223
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

    Can't believe you don't get crazy good energy from two scoops! Then again I don't respond to craze what so ever so I guess different products effect people differently. 210! Could of swore your last log you finished at t 205ish? I would love to get your lean gains bro!
    I've been getting some solid energy from it with each dose and my stim tolerance is through the roof. I'd be complete garbage without it this morning. Yeah I think I was in the 205-206 range last month. I upped my calories the last few weeks and I'm probably around 207lbs when not holding any water.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  2. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,355
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11

    I've been getting some solid energy from it with each dose and my stim tolerance is through the roof. I'd be complete garbage without it this morning. Yeah I think I was in the 205-206 range last month. I upped my calories the last few weeks and I'm probably around 207lbs when not holding any water.
    Nice! Great job bro. 2+ pounds a month is solid bro. My strength keeps going up but my weight seems to be at a halt. Sucks but better then plateauing and not gaining weight!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  3. Registered User
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,223
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

    Nice! Great job bro. 2+ pounds a month is solid bro. My strength keeps going up but my weight seems to be at a halt. Sucks but better the plateauing and not gaining weight!
    Thanks man. I agree. As long as I'm seeing decent progress somewhere im not too concerned.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,223
    Answers
    1


    Day 4 continued

    I ended up having my second dose of Alphamine (1 scoop RL) around 11:30am. There was a noticeable increase in energy felt within a few minutes. I actually just poured the scoop directly into my mouth and chased it with water since I only had a gallon jug with me. I think this technique made the stim effect hit me a little faster. This was 6 hours after my first dose and within the suggested time frame on the tub's directions. I was wondering what difference, if any, there would be if I waited until around 2:30pm (9 hours post initial dose) for my second serving. I would most likely dose it in the afternoon if there wasn't any impact on the overall effectiveness of the supplement.

    I unexpectedly got out of work early and have tomorrow off as well (I didn't get fired lol). I'm going to enjoy the chance to get some quality sleep/rest as I'm usually completely worn out and ready to collapse by the end of the week.

    I just had 2 caps of ABE and 2 scoops of TPowder with a somewhat light meal and will be heading to the gym for a shoulder/trap workout.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  5. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,355
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11
    Day 4 continued

    I ended up having my second dose of Alphamine (1 scoop RL) around 11:30am. There was a noticeable increase in energy felt within a few minutes. I actually just poured the scoop directly into my mouth and chased it with water since I only had a gallon jug with me. I think this technique made the stim effect hit me a little faster. This was 6 hours after my first dose and within the suggested time frame on the tub's directions. I was wondering what difference, if any, there would be if I waited until around 2:30pm (9 hours post initial dose) for my second serving. I would most likely dose it in the afternoon if there wasn't any impact on the overall effectiveness of the supplement.

    I unexpectedly got out of work early and have tomorrow off as well (I didn't get fired lol). I'm going to enjoy the chance to get some quality sleep/rest as I'm usually completely worn out and ready to collapse by the end of the week.

    I just had 2 caps of ABE and 2 scoops of TPowder with a somewhat light meal and will be heading to the gym for a shoulder/trap workout.
    You have me wanting that RL flavor! I ordered some so I should have it soon! Thanks to breezy and his wonderful persuasiveness I'm going broke with PES!! Lmao just playing.

    I've waited longer quite a few times to dose it and the only difference I notice is it makes it harder for me to get to sleep the later take that serving. The other effects don't seem to be any different from doing it.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  6. Registered User
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,353
    Answers
    0


    I'd agree the only issue with dosing later would be if it causes sleep issues due to the stims. Otherwise I'd say you would be good to go.
  7. Registered User
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,949
    Answers
    0


    Subbed, this is the log ive been waiting for
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  8. Registered User
    Dewey99's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,687
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Thanks man. I agree. As long as I'm seeing decent progress somewhere im not too concerned.
    I think your progress is about to take a leap forward. I used X-Gels when they came out (same 2g pwo dose) and saw huge strength increases as well as really nice recomp effects. You are going to like it.
  9. Registered User
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,223
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    You have me wanting that RL flavor! I ordered some so I should have it soon! Thanks to breezy and his wonderful persuasiveness I'm going broke with PES!! Lmao just playing.

    I've waited longer quite a few times to dose it and the only difference I notice is it makes it harder for me to get to sleep the later take that serving. The other effects don't seem to be any different from doing it.
    Don't blame me. You're old enough to make your own decisions lol. You should like it...its delicious. PES has been taking a good deal of my money lately too.

    Taking it later in the day shouldn't be an issue. I can take a large amount of stims around 7 or 8PM without any trouble getting to sleep.

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10
    I'd agree the only issue with dosing later would be if it causes sleep issues due to the stims. Otherwise I'd say you would be good to go.
    Thanks for the feedback bolt. I'll switch up the time of my second dose depending on when I eat during the day. It changes quite frequently.

    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123
    Subbed, this is the log ive been waiting for
    Now its a party lol. Thanks for joining man.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99

    I think your progress is about to take a leap forward. I used X-Gels when they came out (same 2g pwo dose) and saw huge strength increases as well as really nice recomp effects. You are going to like it.
    I'm excited to get them started in the next day or two. My Glycergrow arrived today, but I ran out of ALCAR and won't have more until Thursday. I did just get some CF Focus XT though. Maybe I'll use it pre workout tomorrow with X-Gels. FP Focus XT/FP Alphamine sounds like a great way to start the day as well.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  10. Registered User
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,949
    Answers
    0


    I want to try xgels sometime
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  11. Registered User
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,223
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123
    I want to try xgels sometime
    They look promising. I've had them since the week they were released and its been tough holding off on starting...I decided to "hide" them lol.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  12. Registered User
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,223
    Answers
    1


    Day 4 continued

    I had a solid workout. Strength was up overall and I put a decent beating on my shoulders.

    BB Military Press
    215x4
    225x3
    215x4
    205x5
    205x5

    BB Shrug
    300x15
    320x10
    320x8

    Standing DB Press (wide/slow negative)
    75x11
    75x10
    75x10

    Rear Delt Fly (machine)
    160x11
    175x8
    190x5

    BB Upright Row
    130x12
    150x6
    150x6

    Face Pulls
    80x15
    95x8
    95x8

    supersets
    DB Front Raise
    30x10
    30x8
    25x10
    DB Lateral Raise
    30x10
    30x8
    25x10
    DB Seated (bent over) Lateral Raise
    30x10
    30x8
    25x10

    I had a good pump going after the supersets. It was stronger than the last few weeks when performing the same exercises. This is most likely from the combination of ABE and Agmatine (from TPwder). However, I haven't had the greatest results with "pumps" when dosing Agmatine alone in the past. The majority of my training isn't geared towards it either.

    I had 2 caps of ABE with my post workout shake (1.5 scoops Muscle Milk Graham Cracker/1 scoop Trutein Choc PB/1.5 cups ground oats) on my ride home.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  13. Registered User
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11
    Day 4 continued

    I had a solid workout. Strength was up overall and I put a decent beating on my shoulders.

    BB Military Press
    215x4
    225x3
    215x4
    205x5
    205x5

    BB Shrug
    300x15
    320x10
    320x8

    Standing DB Press (wide/slow negative)
    75x11
    75x10
    75x10

    Rear Delt Fly (machine)
    160x11
    175x8
    190x5

    BB Upright Row
    130x12
    150x6
    150x6

    Face Pulls
    80x15
    95x8
    95x8

    supersets
    DB Front Raise
    30x10
    30x8
    25x10
    DB Lateral Raise
    30x10
    30x8
    25x10
    DB Seated (bent over) Lateral Raise
    30x10
    30x8
    25x10

    I had a good pump going after the supersets. It was stronger than the last few weeks when performing the same exercises. This is most likely from the combination of ABE and Agmatine (from TPwder). However, I haven't had the greatest results with "pumps" when dosing Agmatine alone in the past. The majority of my training isn't geared towards it either.

    I had 2 caps of ABE with my post workout shake (1.5 scoops Muscle Milk Graham Cracker/1 scoop Trutein Choc PB/1.5 cups ground oats) on my ride home.
    Uhhh, I counted 29 sets. Shoulders still attached ???
    Good stuff Breezy !
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  14. Registered User
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,223
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney

    Uhhh, I counted 29 sets. Shoulders still attached ???
    Good stuff Breezy !
    Somewhat. Actually my right shoulder isn't really fully attached from an old hockey injury and I can bounce the end of my clavicle up and down fairly easily. Thanks fumoney!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  15. Registered User
    OrganicShadow's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,973
    Answers
    0


    Theres a lot going on in this stack. You look awesome already so I'm thinking some epicness will be at hand. This is gonna get good.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  16. Registered User
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,223
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow
    Theres a lot going on in this stack. You look awesome already so I'm thinking some epicness will be at hand. This is gonna get good.
    Thanks and glad to have you along. Yeah the stack I had originally planned kept growing as the starting date approached. It's way more than I'm used to, but it should be fun.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  17. Registered User
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,223
    Answers
    1


    Day 5

    I woke up with 2 scoops of FP Alphamine and a cap of EP. I was pretty hungry at first, but the Alphamine completely took the feeling away. At this point I'm confident that its suppressing my appetite. Since I didn't have to be at work, I waited a couple hours before having my breakfast/pre workout meal.

    I had 2 caps of ABE and 2 scoops of TPowder with my meal. I decided to go ahead and start dosing X-Gels today as well. I took 20 gels with 2 Tums, as I need to pick up some calcium and had them on hand. 3 scoops of GlyerGrow were poured directly in my mouth and chased with some CF Focus XT. I popped 2 Black Cats, which I forgot I had, for an additional energy kick as well.

    I skipped my morning Cissus/Orange Triad and stopped fish oil altogether.

    After tasting Alphamine, TPwder, and CF Focus XT I'm wondering if I really do like fruit punch. I'm surprisingly pleased with the flavor of all 3. FP CF Focus XT was delicious. It was a richer, more "classic" tasting flavor, compared to the other 2 supps. It reminded me of the fruit punch I used to get at the snack bars of hockey rinks when I was a kid.

    Today's workout will be back focused. I curious how I'll do with deads because I skipped them 2 weeks in a row after tweaking my back at work.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  18. Registered User
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,223
    Answers
    1


    Day 5 continued

    I had a great workout overall. The combo of CF Focus XT and Black Cats had me extremely focused which lead to an outstanding mind-muscle connection.

    Pull Ups
    BWx14
    BW+50x5
    BW+50x4
    BW+40x6
    BW+40x5

    Deadlifts
    225x15
    315x15
    315x15
    315x13
    -I decided to play it safe and stay high rep. I have sciatica and felt close to really aggravating it recently. It's not something I want to deal with right now.

    BB Row
    205x10
    225x7
    235x6
    240x5

    Fixed Pulldown (machine)
    175x12
    190x9
    205x7

    Seated Cable Row
    200x8
    200x8
    200x8

    V-Bar Pulldowns (5 sec. neg.)
    180x7
    180x6
    200x4
    200x4

    supersets
    DB Rows(bent over/hand on bench)
    Front
    80x10
    80x10
    Side
    80x10
    80x10

    Back Extensions (arms extended/holding 14lb med. ball)
    13
    11
    10

    I was sweating like crazy after the high rep deads. I basically looked like I went swimming. The girl working the front desk asked me "what happened?".

    I didn't notice any immediate effects from the X-Gels, such as increased pump. I rarely achieve much of one while working back so that would've been a decent accomplishment.

    I had 2 caps of ABE with my post workout shake (2.5 scoops RVC Protean/1.5 cups ground oats). This was my first taste of RVC and I was impressed. It doesn't top XF UP 2.0 Mint Choc though, which I'm currently addicted to.

    I haven't eaten since my shake and will have a scoop of Alphamine shortly. My last 2 ABE caps of the day will be dosed with dinner.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  19. Registered User
    OrganicShadow's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,973
    Answers
    0


    High rep deads have me drenched its crazy! I don't blame you for playing it safe. It's only once in a while do I try for the big numbers.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  20. Registered User
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,223
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow
    High rep deads have me drenched its crazy! I don't blame you for playing it safe. It's only once in a while do I try for the big numbers.
    Apparently you and me both. I usually work up a decent sweat with deads, but I think the reps/Alphamine brought it to another level. I prefer lifting heavier most of the time. However, back pain is no joke and I definitely want to avoid it.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  21. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,355
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Apparently you and me both. I usually work up a decent sweat with deads, but I think the reps/Alphamine brought it to another level. I prefer lifting heavier most of the time. However, back pain is no joke and I definitely want to avoid it.
    This stuff makes me sweat like crazy. Yesterdays off day I took the morning dose right before work. It wasn't even that hot there but I immediately had to jump in to a high stress situation and was drenched in 10 mins. One of my coworkers said dude why the hell are you sweating like that. I said cause I'm focking alpha you got a problem! Then I explained to him I was on the best fat burner on the market! :-)
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  22. Registered User
    jwa254's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,134
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    This stuff makes me sweat like crazy. Yesterdays off day I took the morning dose right before work. It wasn't even that hot there but I immediately had to jump in to a high stress situation and was drenched in 10 mins. One of my coworkers said dude why the hell are you sweating like that. I said cause I'm focking alpha you got a problem! Then I explained to him I was on the best fat burner on the market! :-)
    SWEAT everywhere.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  23. Registered User
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,223
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

    This stuff makes me sweat like crazy. Yesterdays off day I took the morning dose right before work. It wasn't even that hot there but I immediately had to jump in to a high stress situation and was drenched in 10 mins. One of my coworkers said dude why the hell are you sweating like that. I said cause I'm focking alpha you got a problem! Then I explained to him I was on the best fat burner on the market! :-)
    I just managed to work up a sweat cutting up a bunch of vegetables. I had just showered too
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  24. Registered User
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,949
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11

    I just managed to work up a sweat cutting up a bunch of vegetables. I had just showered too
    I was sweating watching tv today, no it wasn't cops
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  25. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,355
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123

    I was sweating watching tv today, no it wasn't cops
    Stepbrother reference? Love it!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  26. Registered User
    Dewey99's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,687
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    I was sweating watching tv today, no it wasn't cops
    Did you touch my drum set?
  27. Registered User
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,223
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123

    I was sweating watching tv today, no it wasn't cops
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

    Stepbrother reference? Love it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99

    Did you touch my drum set?
    Great movie
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  28. Registered User
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

    This stuff makes me sweat like crazy. Yesterdays off day I took the morning dose right before work. It wasn't even that hot there but I immediately had to jump in to a high stress situation and was drenched in 10 mins. One of my coworkers said dude why the hell are you sweating like that. I said cause I'm focking alpha you got a problem! Then I explained to him I was on the best fat burner on the market! :-)
    He probably had to change his shorts after that. LOL.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  29. Registered User
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Answers
    0


    Maybe I should replace Raspberry Ketones with Alphamine ??? I am sweating just thinking about sweating.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  30. Registered User
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,223
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney
    Maybe I should replace Raspberry Ketones with Alphamine ??? I am sweating just thinking about sweating.
    DO IT! lol. I can't really speak much about the overall effectiveness of it after less than a week's use, but it seems to have a lot of potential. Good clean energy, appetite suppression, and increased sweating have all been noticed.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  31. Registered User
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,949
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

    Stepbrother reference? Love it!
    Of course haha great movie
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  32. Registered User
    Clemenza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,412
    Answers
    0


    IN! Good luck Breezy. Looking brick solid!
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  33. Registered User
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,223
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza
    IN! Good luck Breezy. Looking brick solid!
    Thanks and welcome Clemenza! Glad to have you follow along.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  34. Registered User
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11

    DO IT! lol. I can't really speak much about the overall effectiveness of it after less than a week's use, but it seems to have a lot of potential. Good clean energy, appetite suppression, and increased sweating have all been noticed.
    Thanks !!!
    Ordered based on your response with other goodies from Nutra. Not sure I will use it right away, but at least I will have it in my cabinet ready to go.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  35. Registered User
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,223
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney

    Thanks !!!
    Ordered based on your response with other goodies from Nutra. Not sure I will use it right away, but at least I will have it in my cabinet ready to go.
    Nice. I haven't seen anyone disappointed with it at this point. It will be interesting to start seeing/hearing people's results in the next couple months. What flavor did you go with?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  36. Registered User
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11

    Nice. I haven't seen anyone disappointed with it at this point. It will be interesting to start seeing/hearing people's results in the next couple months. What flavor did you go with?
    Man.....failing big time on my last set of HS Bench Press right now.

    Ordered Raspberry Lemonade of course !
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  37. Registered User
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,223
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney

    Man.....failing big time on my last set of HS Bench Press right now.

    Ordered Raspberry Lemonade of course !
    It happens...I'm sure you got in a solid workout per usual.

    Good choice. You can't go wrong with either flavor in my opinion. I'm glad I have both.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  38. Registered User
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,223
    Answers
    1


    Day 5

    I'm not feeling very good this morning. I woke up in the middle of the the night with a massive headache which is still going strong. I had 2 scoops of RL Alphamine and a cap of EP which actually seemed to dull the headache slightly. Hopefully I'm not getting sick. I have a feeling I'm going to be working a really long day and the afternoon dose of Alphamine is going to be needed to keep me going. Less than 5 hours sleep is no good.

    I weighed 212.2lbs (+4.8lbs overall) this morning. I believe the large increase is due to the lack of (physical) work this week which has me holding some water. Despite what is shown on the scale, my appearance is still looking fairly lean. Muscle fullness and vascularity have both started to increase as well. I'll credit this to the combination of ABE and EP.

    I had a really tough time finishing my breakfast. It was a battle to get down all 1600 calories which is usually pretty easy. My first 2 caps of ABE were taken with my meal and the remaining 4 will be taken around my workout if I have the time/feel good enough to hit the gym after work.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  39. Registered User
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,223
    Answers
    1


    Day 5 continued

    I had a long 12 hour day of physical work, but actually feel better now than I did the majority of the day.

    I dosed my third scoop of Alphamine (FP) with a scoop of CF Focus XT around 2PM. It was exactly what I needed as I was both physically and mentally drained at that point.

    I just had my pre workout meal with 2 caps of ABE and 2 scoops of TPwder. I'm about to down 20 X-Gels, 3 scoops GlycerGrow, 1g calcium, 2g ALCAR, and some White Flood. Today will be an arm focused workout with the possibility of some light chest work thrown in.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  40. Registered User
    jwa254's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,134
    Answers
    0


    go hard in that workout breezy
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 66
    Last Post: 10-28-2012, 12:36 PM
  2. Replies: 104
    Last Post: 01-19-2009, 02:24 PM
  3. Non-stim stack
    By mpkonig in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-25-2006, 01:51 PM
  4. Overkill? A non-hormonal stack...
    By poopee in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-12-2006, 12:23 PM
  5. Your ultimate NON-methyl stack
    By feedfest3 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-05-2006, 08:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in