PURUS Muscle Marinade Review.... - AnabolicMinds.com

PURUS Muscle Marinade Review....

  1. Banned
    Jay888999's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,364
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation

    PURUS Muscle Marinade Review....


    Im not great at these things,so bare with me.

    A buddy of mine on here named Airborne ( Purus Lanbs Rep) took the time to mail me a few days worth of samples from his private stash of MM. I promised id leave a review.

    I read the label and liked what it contained.I was hoping i would def get out of it whats in it. I have to say i definitly did.

    I dont think anything will compare to me what i got from the OG Craze. but thats not even being made anymore,so with what i have tried,I have to say MM is up there with the best.

    I took this about 3pm,but 315 it was kicking in already. I ran this as a stand alone so i can get the full effects.Igot to gym round 330 for shoulder day. Endurance was there felt good energy from begining to end.I didnt get tired,felt good the entire time.

    As i started to fatigue through shoulder front delt presses,MM gave me the extra energy to push through these reps,as well as push myself to increase weight on one extra set and well stuck half way and pushed right through it.

    Sweat I broke was insane as well.that also happens when you focus on negatives they way i do,so both had a factor.

    from all the pre workouts i have tried,this is among the best.

    My only problem is the price tag and the servings.this runs on Avg round $30.00 which is fair,but contains 27 servings..I can spend $5.00 more and get 13 servings extra..I wont name any brands.

    But IMo MM is as good a pre workout you will get.is it worth the money,yes,def is..I have found it for $23.00

    as soon as i run out of what I have,i will invest in a tub..I wanna run a whole tub and then i can make a better judegment on the quality. but from what i tried,I am very pleased. you will be as well.

    Airborne,bud,you asked for an honest review and you know through PM that i will only be straight fwd....

    ty again.

    im already a fan of Purus and there recycle and Dpol.Which I have used and am still using now .

    i have become a believer in supplements =) to an extent ofcourse =)

  2. Advanced Member
    SLW2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    613
    Rep Power
    134368

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I agree with you man, MM is great! It is my favorite pre-workout!
  3. Board Sponsor
    Grambo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    3,833
    Rep Power
    993795

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Thanks for taking time to write this review!
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    Dewey99's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,687
    Rep Power
    3238572

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Nice review Jay and it was cool of Airborne to send you some of his personal stash like that. I haven't tried MM myself but here it's pretty damn strong. As far as price goes, we all care about price but sometimes it can be misleading. If MM truly only takes 1 scoop, it may be a better deal than some of those "40 serving" tubs where you use 2-3 scoops.
  5. Banned
    Jay888999's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,364
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99
    Nice review Jay and it was cool of Airborne to send you some of his personal stash like that. I haven't tried MM myself but here it's pretty damn strong. As far as price goes, we all care about price but sometimes it can be misleading. If MM truly only takes 1 scoop, it may be a better deal than some of those "40 serving" tubs where you use 2-3 scoops.
    Hey Dewey,hows the shoulder bro?

    It was more than cool of him.He is a great guy and the on who got me over here to AM,which i truly enjoy the site and the ppl and there knowledge.

    As i know Dewey i just took one scoop and was pleased.Thwre are a few other pwo's out there i have tried and was very pleased with as well..Ofcourse quality over quantity,i couldnt agree more. As an example,Rexycle,i like it,finished one bottle and got a second..25 servings as opposed to 30 like most other natty test boosters with good quality.But i had nice results with bottle one,so went with a second. Alot of kids in the bb world now have to watch what they spwnd,some take mediocre supps cauae its more adfordable or a hrd working guy like myself,who started a new career 4 yrs ago and juat living comfortable.I want quality as well as quantity..

    Point is why not up the dosing by 5-10 servings lets say,as good as a pwo this is,i believe it would attract even more ppl,imo,Dewey..
  6. Senior Member
    Dewey99's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,687
    Rep Power
    3238572

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999 View Post
    Hey Dewey,hows the shoulder bro?

    It was more than cool of him.He is a great guy and the on who got me over here to AM,which i truly enjoy the site and the ppl and there knowledge.

    As i know Dewey i just took one scoop and was pleased.Thwre are a few other pwo's out there i have tried and was very pleased with as well..Ofcourse quality over quantity,i couldnt agree more. As an example,Rexycle,i like it,finished one bottle and got a second..25 servings as opposed to 30 like most other natty test boosters with good quality.But i had nice results with bottle one,so went with a second. Alot of kids in the bb world now have to watch what they spwnd,some take mediocre supps cauae its more adfordable or a hrd working guy like myself,who started a new career 4 yrs ago and juat living comfortable.I want quality as well as quantity..

    Point is why not up the dosing by 5-10 servings lets say,as good as a pwo this is,i believe it would attract even more ppl,imo,Dewey..
    Shoulder sucks, thanks for asking!

    I totally hear you on the cost/dosing. Trust me, I have to make my dollars stretch too. The point I was making was that I would rather a company straight up tell me there are 27 servings in a tub than tell me there are 40 servings when there are only 13-20 because I have to use multiple scoops.
  7. Banned
    Jay888999's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,364
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99

    Shoulder sucks, thanks for asking!

    I totally hear you on the cost/dosing. Trust me, I have to make my dollars stretch too. The point I was making was that I would rather a company straight up tell me there are 27 servings in a tub than tell me there are 40 servings when there are only 13-20 because I have to use multiple scoops.
    Ok i unserstand... But i am yet to notice if any pwo states only 1 straigjt scoop..tje og craze is insane but says assess tolerance.. ive never had to take 2 scoops of any pwo.I guess im fortunate
  8. Advanced Member
    drooks10's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    732
    Rep Power
    96785

    Reputation Reputation

    MM is the strongest pre-wo I've ever used.

    David
    Team APPNUT
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Appliednutriceuticals.com
    Are you ready for N.O. UPTAKE? It's a game-changer!
  9. Senior Member
    Dewey99's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,687
    Rep Power
    3238572

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999 View Post
    Ok i unserstand... But i am yet to notice if any pwo states only 1 straigjt scoop..tje og craze is insane but says assess tolerance.. ive never had to take 2 scoops of any pwo.I guess im fortunate
    As I said, I have never actually used MM (Airborne doesn't love me like he does you), but the label instructions do say to only take one scoop. That at least means there are 27 real servings in there.
  10. Banned
    Jay888999's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,364
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99

    As I said, I have never actually used MM (Airborne doesn't love me like he does you), but the label instructions do say to only take one scoop. That at least means there are 27 real servings in there.
    Yup u are right..i didnt see that detail,on my phone looking.so yeah 27 real servings as opposed to 40 but u may need 2 is good stuff.

    Airborne has a man crush on me ,lol,j/k bro (airborne)....
  11. Senior Member
    Dewey99's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,687
    Rep Power
    3238572

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999 View Post
    The samples from Airborne weren't really free....I had to do some sexual favors for him.
    Gross dude!
  12. Banned
    Jay888999's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,364
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99

    Gross dude!
    Yo why u blowing my spot up..i cant tell u **** Dewey :'(
  13. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,559
    Rep Power
    3866388

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Thank you for the review brother! Love me some MM lol
    Also lemme see what I can do for you Dewey :-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  14. Senior Member
    Dewey99's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,687
    Rep Power
    3238572

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Thank you for the review brother! Love me some MM lol
    Also lemme see what I can do for you Dewey :-)
    I'm OK brother.....I think the price may be too high if you want the same thing that Jay gave you.
  15. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,559
    Rep Power
    3866388

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99

    I'm OK brother.....I think the price may be too high if you want the same thing that Jay gave you.
    Haha well the price ain't wrong so COME ON DOOOOWWWWN lol jk
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,693
    Rep Power
    2464370

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation



    Thx for the review.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  17. Senior Member
    Dewey99's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,687
    Rep Power
    3238572

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Jay,

    Clear out some space in your inbox so I can respond to your PM.
  18. Banned
    Jay888999's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,364
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99
    Jay,

    Clear out some space in your inbox so I can respond to your PM.
    It should be 100% clear,sorry man.
  19. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,559
    Rep Power
    3866388

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999

    It should be 100% clear,sorry man.
    It says only 98% azzhole....lol jk
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  20. Banned
    Jay888999's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,364
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    It says only 98% azzhole....lol jk
    Watch ya tongue der ,boy!!!!! Hahaha
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PURUS LABS "MUSCLE MARINADE" CHERRY LIMEADE REVIEW
    By suresha in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-07-2011, 08:17 AM
  2. PURUS Muscle Marinade Testers NOW!
    By Grambo in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 141
    Last Post: 04-28-2010, 10:08 PM
  3. Replies: 60
    Last Post: 04-28-2010, 12:42 AM
  4. Purus Muscle Marinade - Joebo(Sponsored)
    By joebo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 03-24-2010, 03:36 PM
  5. Purus Labs Muscle Marinade getting my punch on
    By mreast in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-12-2010, 01:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in