Ax disintegrating adipose with Fat Smack (Purus Sponsored)

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
First Off I have to thank AaronJP1 and everyone at Purus labs for giving me this opportunity to shed my insulation! Upon looking at the bottle I was thrilled to see that the stimulant portion of this compound is sustained release. So I know I can expect much longer lasting energy with little to no crash!

So after breakfast this morning I took 2 tabs since I'm quite caffeine and stimulant tolerant but 30-40 minutes later I was buzzing! COCAINE!! Seriously this stuff is STRONG!!! I'm used to taking preworkout drinks before I hit the gym but none of them has given me the endurance that this stuff has! I did 35 minutes of cardio and I had plenty of energy left in the tank! I do have to say that I noticed the capsaicin slightly burning my stomach and throat especially when I burped. However, It was slight and disappeared after I had a yogurt, just as Airborne42 has suggested.

I don't usually keep complete track of my diet like I am doing this run. I usually estimate my calories and even after the first day I can see I was way off. I estimated being at 2500 calories but after adding everything up I was at only 1700. I definitely would have caused some muscle atrophy!

My supplement staples consist of CLA,Fish Oil, Creatine, Super Cissus, Glucosamine and chondroitan!

Day 1- Starting weight 190lbs(My G/F says I have baby nipples!)
fatsmack.jpg

Week 1 review= To say that I love FSXR is an understatement. So far it is causing an increase in workout intensity and a massive increase in metabolism as apparent by my physique change. I have never seen such a change in my body in merely 7 days without anabolics! Looking forward to week 2!

Week 2 review: Took measurements today and found out Aaron was right! I haven't lost the muscle I thought I did. Turns out I just had a LOT more fat than I realized! FSXR is as good as advertised! I'm looking much leaner and even though I've lost a little bit on my arms I believe it was straight fat. Down 9 lbs!
Week 0---------------Week 2
33 waist--------------32
15' calves-------------15
38.5'' chest-----------38
23.5'' quad------------23
15''arm--------------14.75

Week 3 review: I can say that I didn't realize just how potent this stuff was until this week! I wasn't paying much attention to the scale and noticed I was already down 11 pounds. This was much more than I anticipated. I cut down my FSXR dosage and increased my calories a bit more to prevent muscle loss. If you are a hardgainer you have to be careful not to cut calories too low. This stuff is not your average fat burner!

Week 4-review-life has been kicking my butt but FSXR has me kicking it right back! I feel that my results were more than I ever expected. I have used fat burners before but I have never had anything affect me like this stuff! Keeping a strict diet log has really taught me a good bit about consistency and precision. Thank you all from Purus for teaching me what a real fat burner is and how to punish those fat cells!

Final Review:
One issue I had with this supplement is that it seemed to make me smell horrendous when I sweat. It lessened after week 2 but It never went away. I'm a natural hardgainer and I've always had a fast metabolism so 4 pills a day was more than I could handle. I started losing fat so fast that it started cutting into my muscle. The potency of this stuff was nearly more than I could handle. If you are hardgainer, you need to be extremely careful not to cut your calories too low while taking this. If you are looking for potency though, then look no further!

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
My diet for the day consisted of
2500 calories with about 175g of carbs and 196g of protein.

Breakfast: Kashi cereal w/ light almond milk,teaspoon of peanut butter, and a vanilla yogurt.
Post workout: Protein and fruit smoothie
Lunch: 3 carne asada taco's w/ refried beans
Dinner: 1 Carne asada taco w/ 1 cup of protein powder mixed with water.

Workout
Elliptical Trainer:
15mins intense!
20mins intense!
Incline Dumbbell Bench Press:
50 lb x 20 reps
60 lb x 15 reps
60 lb x 15 reps
Dumbbell Bench Press:
60 lb x 15 reps
60 lb x 15 reps
60 lb x 15 reps
Decline Barbell Bench Press:
192 lb x 20 reps
192 lb x 16 reps
192 lb x 15 reps
Machine Chest Fly (Pec Deck):
100 lb x 15 reps
105 lb x 13 reps
105 lb x 12 reps

I kept the workout fairly light weight and high rep to burn more calories and also to make sure not to aggrivate my tendonitis that flares up in my elbow and surgically repaired shoulder. Felt no pain during the workout. This workout was a blast! Also watched the new Batman again! Kick ass movie!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
In!!!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In man good luck man

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hey!

Thank you very much for the "personal thank you"... Means a lot to me because I put a lot of effort into my promos and love getting quality people!

Along with my team which is the Purus Labs it's possible!

Liking the feel of this log; this should be good.

You just had a b day too huh? Happy belated b day. ;)

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Hey!

Thank you very much for the "personal thank you"... Means a lot to me because I put a lot of effort into my promos and love getting quality people!

Along with my team which is the Purus Labs it's possible!

Liking the feel of this log; this should be good.

You just had a b day too huh? Happy belated b day. ;)
Your birthday recently too? Another Virgo in the house? I am going to give this log 100% intensity. I refuse to falter and I will not half-ass this log. It irritates me during promos to see everyone apply like they are gung-ho, yet fall off the bandwagon when they receive the product. No supplement will overcome an apathetic work ethic. You get out what you put in, no excuses!

Arm day workout
Elliptical Trainer:
15 min pre-workout
15 min post workout
Alternate Incline Dumbbell Curl:
30 lb x 15 reps
35 lb x 12 reps
35 lb x 12 reps
Standing Inner-Biceps Curl:
35 lb x 12 reps
35 lb x 12 reps
35 lb x 12 reps
Barbell Curl:
60 lb x 12 reps
60 lb x 12 reps
60 lb x 12 reps
Machine Preacher Curls:
95 lb x 15 reps
125 lb x 12 reps
125 lb x 12 reps
Standing Overhead Barbell Triceps Extension:
45 lb x 20 reps
55 lb x 15 reps
60 lb x 12 reps
Tricep Dumbbell Kickback:
20 lb x 20 reps
20 lb x 20 reps
25 lb x 15 reps
Triceps Pushdown - Rope Attachment:
60 lb x 12 reps
70 lb x 10 reps
60 lb x 12 reps
Dip Station Straight Leg Raise:
12 reps
12 reps
12 reps
Dip Station Bent Leg Raise:
12 reps
12 reps
12 reps
Weighted Decline Sit-Up:
35 lb x 25 reps
35 lb x 25 reps
35 lb x 25 reps

Tendonitis bothered me a little bit when doing incline curls but I didn't notice any pain on any other set. I will post my meals and macros later today! Fat Smack is making me feel the burn and I LOVE IT!

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
To Everyone following: First off, thank you guys for taking the time to subscribe! Feel free to constructively critique my log along the way. I work very hard while in the gym but I'm always willing to listen to what others have to say about the diet or the workouts. I'm in to win!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm in June, I just remember your app you were talking about your b day. :D

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Killin it Man. I'd way rather see someone with nice controlled movements curling 35's than someone that looks like they're getting ready to throw they're back out trying to hit 50's lol.

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Killin it Man. I'd way rather see someone with nice controlled movements curling 35's than someone that looks like they're getting ready to throw they're back out trying to hit 50's lol.
Haha I'm with ya there! I hate when I see people with horrible form doing the modified pelvic thrust curls or the booty clap squats just so they can say they can lift just as much as you can!

Blynk

Blynk

Awards
As the respective girlfriend/gym partner, I've definitely noticed a change since Ax has been taking Fat Smack -- and it's only been like 2 days wtf! He's definitely doing amazing with cardio, he can keep up with me now -- but I'm not sure whether I should be happy or scared. :p

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Ok, my diet macros are as follows for Day 2
2660 calories 242 carbs 242 protein
I ended up eating more carbs than I meant to today. I was shooting for around 200 while upping my protein but I ended up splurging after my workout and ate a small bowl of high protein pasta! I had no burning esophagus feelings today. Yesterday in the gym I also smelled really really bad. Like a pungent putrid teenage foot smell! It was disgusting but today I was back to smelling as fresh and clean as a guy drenched completely in sweat can smell! Not sure if the capsaicin cleared my pours or what but today I felt absolutely fantastic! I had an amazing sense of overall wellbeing. I LOVE FATSMACK!!!

Breakfast: Kashi with almond milk, 2 tablespoons of peanut butter, 1 scoop of whey protein with water
Preworkout: 1 cup of soy peach yogurt.
Post workout: large protein shake with veggie extract and frozen fruit.
Lunch: Baked low sodium/low fat chicken strips with side of steamed mixed veggies
snack: 1 cup vanilla soy yogurt
Dinner: 2 cups of high protein omega3 pasta with chopped asparagus cooked in olive oil and fresh garlic and basil.
snack: 1 cup of whey protein in water.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Great set up brother! Kick some ass

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In this! FSXR is good stuff!

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Day 3- LEG DAY!!!

Elliptical Trainer:
10 mins
Barbell Squat:
115 lb x 20 reps
135 lb x 15 reps
185 lb x 12 reps
205 lb x 10 reps
Clean and Press:
70 lb x 12 reps
70 lb x 12 reps
70 lb x 12 reps
Leg Press:
270 lb x 20 reps
360 lb x 15 reps
450 lb x 12 reps
Leg Extensions:
115 lb x 15 reps
145 lb x 12 reps
185 lb x 10 reps
Lying Leg Curls:
115 lb x 15 reps
125 lb x 12 reps
145 lb x 10 reps
Calf Press On The Leg Press Machine:
270 lb x 20 reps
360 lb x 15 reps
450 lb x 12 reps

When I left the gym today I felt like crawling! My legs were sooooo tired! I noticed again that I was sweating like the entire gym was a sauna and boy oh boy do I smell atrocious after a workout! Anyone else have similar experiences with this? I'm a person that sweats a lot anyway but rarely do I ever smell bad. Since I've started Fat Smack my G/F has to hold her breath to spot me! It's bad! I'm hoping it's just flushing the toxins out of my body!

On a positive note though I feel like I'm already leaning out! Maybe it's all in my head but definition after 3 days? One of my gym buddies was commenting on how lean and vascular I'm starting to look. Color me impressed so far!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Clean & press huh?

:thumbsup:

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Is it still (clean and press) if I stink? I think I see what you did there!

Blynk

Blynk

Awards
I noticed again that I was sweating like the entire gym was a sauna and boy oh boy do I smell atrocious after a workout! Anyone else have similar experiences with this? I'm a person that sweats a lot anyway but rarely do I ever smell bad. Since I've started Fat Smack my G/F has to hold her breath to spot me! It's bad! I'm hoping it's just flushing the toxins out of my body!
Not sure if this is a combination of the Fat Smack with other supplements/vitamins, but yeah... it makes him stinky. It's a weird, musty smell. We've worked out together for months, but he's never smelled like this.

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Day 3- Nutrition macro's
2312 calories 196 carbs 204 protein

Breakfast: Kashi w/ almond milk, tablespoon of peanut butter, 1 cup whey protein with water
Post workout: Protein shake
Lunch: Boar's head oven roasted chicken breast on Ezekiel bread with minced garlic and 1 cup of steamed mixed veggies
Dinner: 3 all natural hotdogs with no preservatives,2 whole wheat hot dog buns, 1/2 cup steamed spinach, 1/2 cob of corn.
Pre-bed snack: 1 cup of casein powder with water.

Did a little better with my macros today. I was able to keep it under 200g of carbs by witholding one of the hot dog buns. My goals for the future is to continue keeping it under 200g carbs and shooting for over 200g of protein daily!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Day 3- Nutrition macro's
2312 calories 196 carbs 204 protein

Breakfast: Kashi w/ almond milk, tablespoon of peanut butter, 1 cup whey protein with water
Post workout: Protein shake
Lunch: Boar's head oven roasted chicken breast on Ezekiel bread with minced garlic and 1 cup of steamed mixed veggies
Dinner: 3 all natural hotdogs with no preservatives,2 whole wheat hot dog buns, 1/2 cup steamed spinach, 1/2 cob of corn.
Pre-bed snack: 1 cup of casein powder with water.

Did a little better with my macros today. I was able to keep it under 200g of carbs by witholding one of the hot dog buns. My goals for the future is to continue keeping it under 200g carbs and shooting for over 200g of protein daily!
What kind of hot dahs have that much protein in em?
I wanna try some.

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
What kind of hot dahs have that much protein in em?
I wanna try some.
I don't remember what brand of hot dogs they were but they weren't anything special as they only had about 6 grams of protein. Hell, even the bun I ate had more protein!

I used to always go to a local butcher shop for all natural Chicago dogs but since I moved I can't find em. I can't eat anything with nitrates or I get migraines so I RARELY eat hot dogs. In fact this was my first bout with hot dogs in several months. Most of my protein came from powder supplementation.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I don't remember what brand of hot dogs they were but they weren't anything special as they only had about 6 grams of protein. Hell, even the bun I ate had more protein!

I used to always go to a local butcher shop for all natural Chicago dogs but since I moved I can't find em. I can't eat anything with nitrates or I get migraines so I RARELY eat hot dogs. In fact this was my first bout with hot dogs in several months. Most of my protein came from powder supplementation.
Gotcha.

Yeah surprised I only saw 3 shakes & I would presume they would be in the 23g protein range... Maybe ya double em up?

Not critiquing just curious.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotcha.

Yeah surprised I only saw 3 shakes & I would presume they would be in the 23g protein range... Maybe ya double em up?

I double mine. With water comes out to 48g and 240 Cals

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In :) Interested to see how it treats ya!

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Gotcha.

I usually supplement about 100g of protein a day through shakes. I tend to add 2 scoops with meals which are about 25g a piece and then in my big shake I double up and get anywhere from 55g to 60g.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I usually supplement about 100g of protein a day through shakes. I tend to add 2 scoops with meals which are about 25g a piece and then in my big shake I double up and get anywhere from 55g to 60g.
Gotcha.

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Also, today is my off day from the gym. My g/f's cat woke me up at 5 am! I used my pillow and about 30 pounds of force to silence the creature! The cat ended up winning the battle though and I wasn't able to get back to sleep! Lil bastard!

On the positive side, thank Poseidon or some other fictional manifestation for Fat Smack XR! I was able to stay awake all day long in my clinical rotation! This stuff is mandatory for any student running on little sleep!

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Yesterday was Day 4-
Macros 2132 calories 170 carbs 238 protein
Breakfast: kashi with almond milk
Snack: Cliff protein bar
Lunch: 2 chicken sandwiches on flatbread
Snack: Protein shake w/2 scoops of protein
Dinner: Home made lean ground beef chili with one piece of cornbread and mixed veggies.

Last edited:
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Yesterday was Day 4-
Macros 2132 calories 195 carbs 213 protein
Breakfast: kashi with almond milk
Snack: Cliff protein bar
Lunch: 2 chicken sandwiches on flatbread
Snack: Protein shake w/2 scoops of protein
Dinner: Home made lean ground beef chili with one piece of cornbread and mixed veggies.
Mmm chicken sandwiches lol

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Day 5- Back day

Elliptical
15 min warm up
20 minute post workout
Wide-Grip Pull-Up:
15 reps || assisted || 25 lb
15 reps || assisted || 25 lb
12 reps || assisted || 25 lb
One-Arm Dumbbell Row:
45 lb x 20 reps
45 lb x 20 reps
45 lb x 20 reps
Bent Over Barbell Row:
80 lb x 18 reps
80 lb x 15 reps
80 lb x 15 reps
One Arm Lat Pulldown
42.5 lb x 12 reps
42.5 lb x 12 reps

Workout kicked my butt. My tendinitis in my elbow didn't hurt at all today. I figured I would go light for this week and then lift progressively heavier weight. Definitely excited!

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Tried three for the first time. Comparable to adderall... I was focused and geeked all day.

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Day 5 nutrition
Macro 2250 calories 188 carbs 207 protein
Breakfast: Kashi cereal
Lunch: 5 chicken strips from school cafeteria
Snack: Leftover turkey chili
Dinner: Turkey meatballs over steamed chopped broccoli with a side of canned cranberries
Pre bed snack: homemade casein protein pudding

Anyone think I should cut the carbs a bit lower? I was thinking maybe cut down to 150ish? Maybe by the end of the run go for the 50-100 range? Or ya guys think that would be too low while working out intensely?

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
I forgot to add that I took 2 pills in the morning and 2 around 1-2pm. Before that I have been taking 2 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon. I was definitely able to pay much better attention in class so I agree with the adderall reference!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I forgot to add that I took 2 pills in the morning and 2 around 1-2pm. Before that I have been taking 2 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon. I was definitely able to pay much better attention in class so I agree with the adderall reference!
FatSmack kicks ass. Do you get euphoria?

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How does 2 pills treat you? I'm thinking about taking 2 on my second dose.

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
FatSmack kicks ass. Do you get euphoria?
Nothing extraordinary but I do feel pretty amazing. Saw a guy in the gym I haven't seen in about a couple weeks and his direct quote was "I have no idea what you are doing, but it's working! Keep it up man! You are looking good!"

So to say that I'm a fan of FSXR is an understatement!

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
How does 2 pills treat you? I'm thinking about taking 2 on my second dose.
2 Pills works wonders for me. Just make sure you allow yourself enough time for them to wear off before you sleep! I would shoot for no less than 6-8 hours prior.

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Day 6-Off day from gym due to scheduling conflicts.
Macro's 2080 cal 149 carb 209 protein
Breakfast: Kashi w/ 1 cup protein
Snack: Cliff builder bar
Lunch: chili
Snack: chicken lunch meat and hot dog w/o bun
Dinner: Chicken stir fry with carrots, broccoli, and 1/4 cup brown rice
Pre bed: protein shake w/ water

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Day 7- Chest
Elliptical Trainer:
15 min warmup
20 minute cool down
Incline Dumbbell Bench Press:
55 lb x 20 reps
65 lb x 15 reps
70 lb x 12 reps
Dumbbell Bench Press:
65 lb x 12 reps
70 lb x 10 reps
75 lb x 8 reps
Decline Barbell Bench Press:
225 lb x 20 reps
225 lb x 15 reps
Machine Chest Fly (Pec Deck):
100 lb x 12 reps

Near the end of my workout my shoulder tendinitis was slightly flaring up on my surgically repaired shoulder so I stopped the workout. Didn't hurt or tear anything just a precautionary measurement to ensure I'm lifting again in the near future. I still smell like a garbage truck when I sweat!

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Day 7-
Macros 2345 calories 248 carbs (Damn!) 185 protein

Breakfast: Kashi w/ protein shake
Snack: Protein bar
Lunch: Turkey meatballs
Snack: Turkey sandwich w/ 1 slice of Ezekiel bread.
Dinner: 4 pieces of pizza.

It was my first time cheating for a meal since I started this run so I don't feel too bad about getting excess calories. After the pizza I weighed in at 185 which is still a reduction from my start. Pizza is my Kryptonite!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Day 7-
Macros 2345 calories 248 carbs (Damn!) 185 protein

Breakfast: Kashi w/ protein shake
Snack: Protein bar
Lunch: Turkey meatballs
Snack: Turkey sandwich w/ 1 slice of Ezekiel bread.
Dinner: 4 pieces of pizza.

It was my first time cheating for a meal since I started this run so I don't feel too bad about getting excess calories. After the pizza I weighed in at 185 which is still a reduction from my start. Pizza is my Kryptonite!
What kinda pizza?

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Day 8- Spent all day long moving friends furniture up and down stairs so wasn't able to get a workout in at the gym. Although, I burned a ton of calories with all the heavy lifting and going up and down stairs. I was completely drenched in sweat. FSXR kept my feet moving and my attitude high though. They put out a lot of really fatty foods for us to eat but I wasn't able to count calories as I don't know exactly what they used to make the food. My best guestimate of food for the day is.

Probably 2600 calories 210 carbs 195 protein

Breakfast: Double portion of all natural apple cinnamon oatmeal.
Sporadic eating: Some sort of buffalo chicken dip with tortilla chips and salsa (by this time I was starved so I ate pretty much anything I could get a hold of) Also, a bunch of fruit from a fruit basket to try to keep my calories down. Ended up eating a single hamburger patty w/o the bun. I tried my best to eat as well as I could.
Dinner: Left over pizza
Snack :protein shake

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Day 9- Shoulder day

Elliptical Trainer:
15 min warm up
15 min (HIIT)
Seated Dumbbell Shoulder Press:
30 lb x 20 reps
35 lb x 15 reps
40 lb x 15 reps
Arnold Dumbbell Press:
30 lb x 12 reps
35 lb x 10 reps
40 lb x 10 reps
Side Lateral Raise:
10 lb x 20 reps
15 lb x 15 reps
15 lb x 12 reps
Front Dumbbell Raise:
15 lb x 12 reps
15 lb x 12 reps
15 lb x 12 reps
Internal Shoulder Cuff Rotation:
10 lb x 15 reps
15 lb x 15 reps
15 lb x 15 reps
Cable External Rotation:
15 lb x 15 reps
15 lb x 15 reps
15 lb x 15 reps
Rear Delt Fly:
20 lb x 15 reps
25 lb x 15 reps
30 lb x 12 reps
Standing Dumbbell Shoulder Press:
15 lb x 20 reps
20 lb x 20 reps
25 lb x 20 reps
Dip Station Straight Leg Raise:
20 reps
20 reps
20 reps
Dip Station Bent Leg Raise:
15 reps
Weighted Decline Sit-Up:
35 lb x 25 reps
35 lb x 25 reps
35 lb x 25 reps
Weighted Oblique Crunch:
35 lb x 25 reps
35 lb x 25 reps
35 lb x 25 reps

First day back in the gym after my cheat meal day. The workout started out pretty bad. I was getting a headache, getting lightheaded, and had a feeling of low blood sugar. After about 20 minutes though I felt fine and continued the workout. I definitely wanted to make up for eating too many carbs yesterday but I didn't put on any weight. I will post up a week 1 review on page 1. My weight is definitely going down and my vascularity going up. I'm seeing shoulder striations and veins I haven't ever seen!