mattys4

mattys4

Awards
awesome i love mass hgh

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Will be doing weekly updates. Gonna try doing legs twice a week. Lets see how it goes!!
with the enhanced recovery from massHGH that shouldnt be a problem

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
True that. Ive good great things to say about the product already. DOMS has been to minimum so far.
Good to hear man. I sleep like a brick too wake up ready to go

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
I miss my mass :( but will be starting up again soon !!!
nice man!!! that is a product that i never want to run out of

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
UPDATE 1:
I was really excited to try these products out after hearing how good they worked, and let me just say they live up to all the hype! Lecheeks Mass HGH has made me sleep like a baby. I have noticed that if you take 3 capsules before bed on a full stomach it does take long(but that makes sense). I feel refreshed every morning. When taking Mass HGH you can kiss your DOMS goodbye, this past week i have a had minimal DOMS. PES Erase has also been very nice i have defiantly noticed less water retention, especially in the morning I look way drier. I could feel joint achyness every non and then, but it was barely anything. To combat it i just increase my fish oil from 3 to 6 a day and haven't felt anything since. Libido was up for the first couple days may have been placebo effect but it has gone down since. Probably because i have been so tired from work, training and school. Cant wait to see how it goes this week(week 2).

current weight as of 9/10/2012(am): 203
Good luck with week 2

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
nice first week!!! mass hgh puts me right out at night i take with ad3 and my casein shake about 30 minutes before bed

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I started taking DAA for ****s and giggles today, will see if I notice anything. Oh and to day was my first day on Prodigy by PNI, It is amazing, will defiantly help me kill it in the gym.
Let us know if it makes you s@@t or giggle ?

mattys4

mattys4

Awards