Dans fat smack log

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Thanks man. My wife and I try to make it to at least 1 game a year. Always a blast. I got her the tickets for our anniversary this year lol best anniversary present I've ever bought haha
    Not isn't a selfish present at all! Smart man. ;-)
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience


  2. After a weekend of Football, stadium pretzels with cheese sauce, cheese fries , and pizza it's back to the daily grind today. Glad that I got a couple Cheat meals in this weekend but def. couldn't go back to eating like that all the time. Felt horrible
    All weekend lol. Probably be another 3 weeks before I have another cheat meal. And it's only going to be 1 not a whole weekend lol. Went in and hit chest and a little bit of tri's this morning. Felt pretty good. Probably from all the carbs this weekend. Haven't stepped on the scale today a. Probably won't til Friday I don't even wanna know what it says lol.

    Decline bb
    225-10
    245-10
    275-8
    300-5
    315-3
    335-1

    Incline DB
    90-10
    100-8
    100-8

    Dips 3xbw til failure

    Peck deck
    260-8
    260-8
    275-7

    BW pushup
    35
    20
    15

    Y bar tri pushdown
    85-10-8-8

    Db French press
    70-12
    70-10
    70-8

    30 min incline walk on treadmill for cardio.
    Diet today is 2400 Cals 70f/50c/385p.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
    •   
       


  3. Haha I'm with ya after the cheat day! I felt pretty bad about it but it's probably not as bad as you think!

  4. Work outs are looking solid...
    Thought about tweaking the cals by 200 or so to help drop some weight?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  5. Strong chest workout man!
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Work outs are looking solid...
    Thought about tweaking the cals by 200 or so to help drop some weight?
    Thanks man. I've actually been thinking about it a lot. I'm worried I'm gonna lose muscle mass and not fat if I go any farther into a deficit. I'm 700 under maintenance at 2400 Cals. So if I drop down to 2000-2200 + whatever deficit cardio and lifting put me at I think I'll just be wasting muscle away. Maybe a diet guru can step in and tell me rather thats right or wrong. I'm gonna give it another two weeks and see where I'm at.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja
    Strong chest workout man!
    Thanks bro
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

    Thanks man. I've actually been thinking about it a lot. I'm worried I'm gonna lose muscle mass and not fat if I go any farther into a deficit. I'm 700 under maintenance at 2400 Cals. So if I drop down to 2000-2200 + whatever deficit cardio and lifting put me at I think I'll just be wasting muscle away. Maybe a diet guru can step in and tell me rather thats right or wrong. I'm gonna give it another two weeks and see where I'm at.
    Play with it & see what works best.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  9. Upped the FSXR to 1 pill with breakfast and 2 in the after noon. Weigh in on Friday. I think I decided to stay around 2500 Cals on gym
    Days and 2200 on off days. But up my carbs on both by 25-30 which will still keep me well under 100 a day. And refeed at 175.

    DB shoulder press
    50-10wu
    75-10
    75-8
    75-8

    Flat bench (feelin strong couldn't help it lol)
    275-5
    285-5
    315-2

    DB lat raise
    20-10
    25-8
    25-8

    Hammer strength MTS shoulder press
    180-10
    200-8
    220-6

    St bar front raise
    30-10
    30-8
    30-8

    Rear delt cable flys
    15-15
    20-8
    20-7

    Arnolds
    55-8
    55-8
    55-8

    Neutral grip bw pull ups- 3 sets to failure

    Step mill for cardio.

    Diet today is 2430 Cals 70f/75c/380p.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  10. Smashed that workout bro!
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja
    Smashed that workout bro!
    Thanks bro I'm gonna get a shirt that just says "powered by purus" lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  12. Let me know when you find that shirt. Strong numbers too man.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Let me know when you find that shirt. Strong numbers too man.
    You"ll be the first to know haha
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  14. 2 weeks into the fat smack. Here's my thought so far. Def. a great appetite suppressant. Most days I feel like I have to force my self to eat. Still getting really hungry late at night but that's from not eating a whole lot during the day I'm sure. The thermo effect or warm feeling has gone away for the most part. Or I've just gotten used to it. Currently taking 2-3 pills a day depending on how hungry I'm feeling in the afternoon. For me personally it's AWESOME mixed with a Pre workout. I feel like I get way more done in the gym and sweat a lot more now. Still doesn't make me like cardio any better though lol but I don't think anything will. Anyway there's my review so far. Had back and bi's today.

    Db row
    95-12
    100-10
    110-8

    Alt db curl
    35-15
    35-12
    35-10

    T bar pull downs
    180-10
    200-8
    220-7

    Olympic st bar curl
    95-7
    100-5
    100-6

    Hammer strength ISO row
    3 plates each side-10/8/6

    Db pullover
    70-10
    75-8
    75-6

    Hammer strength preacher curl
    75-10
    85-8
    90-6

    T bar row
    200-10
    200-8
    200-7

    Good mornings 70-3x8

    Step mill for cardio. Diet today is 2450 Cals 96f/63c/335p.

    EDIT- also did 8 sets of BW pull ups alternating grips.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  15. Another great workout Dan!
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  16. Solid brother!!!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    2 weeks into the fat smack. Here's my thought so far. Def. a great appetite suppressant. Most days I feel like I have to force my self to eat. Still getting really hungry late at night but that's from not eating a whole lot during the day I'm sure. The thermo effect or warm feeling has gone away for the most part. Or I've just gotten used to it. Currently taking 2-3 pills a day depending on how hungry I'm feeling in the afternoon. For me personally it's AWESOME mixed with a Pre workout. I feel like I get way more done in the gym and sweat a lot more now. Still doesn't make me like cardio any better though lol but I don't think anything will. Anyway there's my review so far. Had back and bi's today.

    Db row
    95-12
    100-10
    110-8

    Alt db curl
    35-15
    35-12
    35-10

    T bar pull downs
    180-10
    200-8
    220-7

    Olympic st bar curl
    95-7
    100-5
    100-6

    Hammer strength ISO row
    3 plates each side-10/8/6

    Db pullover
    70-10
    75-8
    75-6

    Hammer strength preacher curl
    75-10
    85-8
    90-6

    T bar row
    200-10
    200-8
    200-7

    Good mornings 70-3x8

    Step mill for cardio. Diet today is 2450 Cals 96f/63c/335p.

    EDIT- also did 8 sets of BW pull ups alternating grips.
    Nice lifts bro. That is a killer amount of weight on the DB row and 8 sets of pull ups had to have had your back looking great! Love me some pull ups!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  18. Thanks bro's. and LTL it was 8 sets between other sets. So it wasn't back to back. But still killed my back. My back lags though. That's one thing I really want is definition in my back.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    Thanks bro's. and LTL it was 8 sets between other sets. So it wasn't back to back. But still killed my back. My back lags though. That's one thing I really want is definition in my back.
    My back is one of my strengths and adding weight to pull ups did wonders!! Nice job in any case you killed that workout!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  20. Strength was through the roof for me today. Hit PR's on almost everything I touched. Felt awesome. Chest was toast at the end couldn't even crank out that many push ups haha. Ran into a buddy I haven't seen for a few months and he was like OMG man I can't believe how much bigger/leaner you look. So I was feeling pretty confident. Weighed 217.8 yesterday morning Down about 9 pounds which is about 3 pounds a week since I started cutting. Which is about exactly how I wanted to hit it so I dont lose too fast and lose muscle mass along with bf. so after three weeks strength is up weight is down I think I'm doing this right so far haha. Snapped a picture real quick before I left the gym.



    Name:  image-3729771958.jpg
Views: 80
Size:  365.0 KB


    Flat bench
    155-15
    240-8
    330-1(pr)
    275-5

    Incline db
    90-15(pr)
    95-12(pr)
    100-8

    Seated French press 70-3x12

    Peck deck
    270-10
    280-7
    280-5

    Y bar tri press down
    85-12
    85-11
    85-7

    Incline db fly (chest was fried by this point)
    50-8
    50-8
    50-8

    Tri rope pushdown
    57.5-12
    57.5-10
    57.5-8

    Push ups-45 sec rest
    20
    15
    13

    No cardio today cardio is Tuesday Wednesday Saturday this week.
    Diet today is the same as it is everyday lol.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  21. Playing catch up
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  22. Maybe I'm taking too much of this stuff... I've been taking 2-3 servings a day. Actual servings so like 4-6 caps daily.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  23. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION
    Maybe I'm taking too much of this stuff... I've been taking 2-3 servings a day. Actual servings so like 4-6 caps daily.
    Haha Jesus! I thought I was stim tolerant lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

    Haha Jesus! I thought I was stim tolerant lol
    Yeah well I stay pretty well cracked out! We are working 7 days a week been that way for about 8 months now. 3rd shift to boot and now 12's rotating every other day. Maybe other people can do it without stims but I can't.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  25. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION

    Yeah well I stay pretty well cracked out! We are working 7 days a week been that way for about 8 months now. 3rd shift to boot and now 12's rotating every other day. Maybe other people can do it without stims but I can't.
    I don't blame you. I would too. This stuff will come in handy in about two weeks. Working 2nd during bow season
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 131
    Last Post: 07-17-2012, 05:58 PM
  2. WarcraftJJS's Fat Smack/Slinshot Log (Sponsored)
    By WarcraftJJS in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 03-28-2011, 11:27 AM
  3. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 03-22-2011, 08:12 AM
  4. Smack This! (Sponsored Purus Log -Fat Smack/Slinshot Log)
    By TheDarkHalf in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 03-15-2011, 10:41 PM
  5. Replies: 77
    Last Post: 01-31-2011, 10:47 AM
Log in
Log in