Dans fat smack log

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja
    Solid workout despite missing 330, I'm sure it will be yours soon.
    Thanks bro I hope so
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html


  2. Great lifts man. You will get it next week :-D
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Great lifts man. You will get it next week :-D
    ^^^^ deff this
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  4. Thanks bro's I kinda failed before I even tried 255x8 felt heavy so I think I mind fuc*ked my self
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  5. Today's an off day. Back to the regular work schedule. Lovin the fat smack. I can feel my body "heating up" for a couple hours after I take it. I am going to have to start taking my last pill earlier in the day. I haven't been able to fall asleep until about 2 hours later than usual. Diet today is 2450 Cals 95f/55c/345p. I can tell I refed on carbs yesterday. Scale read 220.7 this morning.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
    •   
       


  6. Shoulder day today. I may up the FSXR on days I don't lift to 3 throughout the day. I took my usual 2 yesterday appetite was very low until about 3 hours after my 2nd pill and then it kicked in hard. Very hungry.
    Scale was 221.6 this morning

    Db press superset with db lat raise
    55-10wu
    20-12
    65-15
    25-10
    70-12
    25-8
    75-10
    25-8

    Alt db curl
    35-10
    35-10
    40-10

    Rear delt cable fly
    15-12
    15-10
    15-10

    Pre set st bar curl
    80 3x8

    Arnold's
    55-8
    55-8
    55-8

    Ended with 20 mins on the treadmills steepest incline speed 3.8 cardio
    Diet today is 2470 Cals 109f/39c/340p
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  7. Strong shoulders day bro!
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  8. Great lift brother :-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  9. Thanks bro's I Actualy had to cut it short so I could cardio on. Couldn't get my lazy ass outta bed this morning so I was running a little late lol I'll probably hit traps with back on friday
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  10. A week in tomorrow....

    What are you noticing so far?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    A week in tomorrow....

    What are you noticing so far?
    HEAT! Haha I'm probably the minority but I don't get the "focus" that people talk about. I feel pretty normal except I feel hot all the time. I also need to figure out a better dosing schedule. I'm taking my last pill around 5:30 now and am starving when I get home from work the last few days. Im also pretty carb depleted so that could be where the hunger is coming from. I'm thinking about dosing 1 in the morning and 2 around 6 pm. It's working very well so far though. Between noon and 8oclock I usually have to force myself to eat. And I like the fact that it doesn't make me jittery. Actually ordered my wife a bottle the other day.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

    HEAT! Haha I'm probably the minority but I don't get the "focus" that people talk about. I feel pretty normal except I feel hot all the time. I also need to figure out a better dosing schedule. I'm taking my last pill around 5:30 now and am starving when I get home from work the last few days. Im also pretty carb depleted so that could be where the hunger is coming from. I'm thinking about dosing 1 in the morning and 2 around 6 pm. It's working very well so far though. Between noon and 8oclock I usually have to force myself to eat. And I like the fact that it doesn't make me jittery. Actually ordered my wife a bottle the other day.
    Yeah man good deal. I have a bottle of FSXR... I use it when I need it though.

    Personally I dose 1 cap early AM & another in the afternoon. It can blunt hunger for a few hours for myself.

    To help you figure this out the bolder words...
    When are you hungry & when are you taking the pills?

    Maybe you could split 3 pills every 3-4 hours?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    Yeah man good deal. I have a bottle of FSXR... I use it when I need it though.

    Personally I dose 1 cap early AM & another in the afternoon. It can blunt hunger for a few hours for myself.

    To help you figure this out the bolder words...
    When are you hungry & when are you taking the pills?

    Maybe you could split 3 pills every 3-4 hours?
    Thanks man. I work 2nd shift so I work from 3-11:15 pm. I'm usually hungry around 10:30 I take one pill in the morning with breakfast usually between 9-10 and one around 5 pm
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  14. 4:45 AM trip to the gym? I think so. Not supposed to be there til 8:30 but I can't sleep might as well go DL! Slayin back. Update later
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  15. Kill it bro!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  16. Officially one week down on the FSXR. Diet has been the same. Weight has held pretty steady between 220-222. May drop cals even more in this upcoming week. The main thing I've noticed so far is energy in the mornings, And it completely smashes my appetite for 3-4 hours after taking it. The first couple days it would last about 6 hours but leveled off at 3-4 around day 4-5. Overall extremely happy with it so far. I think I'm going to stick to 2 pills.

    South Bend bound today for the Notre Dame/Purdue game. Lower level Row 7!! Knew I had to hit the gym before we head out so I was up and at the gym by 6 AM this morning. Not keeping track of diet today. Plan on having several cheat meals lol. Hope everyone has a good weekend.

    Wg bw pull up
    10
    10
    8

    DL
    225-10
    315-8
    315-6
    315-5

    EZ bar curl
    35's on each side(85?)
    8
    8
    7

    Bent over T handle BB row
    3 plates + 25-12
    4 plates-10
    4 plates-8

    Incline DB curl
    30-10
    35-8
    35-8

    DB pull over
    60-8
    65-8
    65-10

    Db hammer curls
    45-10
    45-10
    50-8

    DB row
    100-12
    100-10
    110-8

    Db shrugs
    75 -3x15

    Back EXT's
    Bw 3x15

    Cardio 25 min incline walk starting at 3.4 ending at 4.0. Treadmill said 645 Cals burnt. Don't know if I buy that though.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  17. Weight loss should pick up, drop more cals/more cardio.

    It's not going to be fun.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Officially one week down on the FSXR. Diet has been the same. Weight has held pretty steady between 220-222. May drop cals even more in this upcoming week. The main thing I've noticed so far is energy in the mornings, And it completely smashes my appetite for 3-4 hours after taking it. The first couple days it would last about 6 hours but leveled off at 3-4 around day 4-5. Overall extremely happy with it so far. I think I'm going to stick to 2 pills.

    South Bend bound today for the Notre Dame/Purdue game. Lower level Row 7!! Knew I had to hit the gym before we head out so I was up and at the gym by 6 AM this morning. Not keeping track of diet today. Plan on having several cheat meals lol. Hope everyone has a good weekend.

    Wg bw pull up
    10
    10
    8

    DL
    225-10
    315-8
    315-6
    315-5

    EZ bar curl
    35's on each side(85?)
    8
    8
    7

    Bent over T handle BB row
    3 plates + 25-12
    4 plates-10
    4 plates-8

    Incline DB curl
    30-10
    35-8
    35-8

    DB pull over
    60-8
    65-8
    65-10

    Db hammer curls
    45-10
    45-10
    50-8

    DB row
    100-12
    100-10
    110-8

    Db shrugs
    75 -3x15

    Back EXT's
    Bw 3x15

    Cardio 25 min incline walk starting at 3.4 ending at 4.0. Treadmill said 645 Cals burnt. Don't know if I buy that though.
    Sounds like fun bro! My best friend is a journalist for Irish sports daily. He is beat writing quite a few games this year, he may even be up there today. :-)

    Energy and mood is where FSXR shined for me. Didn't get as much out of the weight loss area but I tend to block appetite suppression out because I always want to grow! FSXR pre-workout was my favorite thing about it, felt amazing and the sweat would poor. Nice lifts too man!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  19. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Weight loss should pick up, drop more cals/more cardio.

    It's not going to be fun.
    What's not fun about that? Lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  20. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

    Sounds like fun bro! My best friend is a journalist for Irish sports daily. He is beat writing quite a few games this year, he may even be up there today. :-)

    Energy and mood is where FSXR shined for me. Didn't get as much out of the weight loss area but I tend to block appetite suppression out because I always want to grow! FSXR pre-workout was my favorite thing about it, felt amazing and the sweat would poor. Nice lifts too man!
    Thanks man. My wife and I try to make it to at least 1 game a year. Always a blast. I got her the tickets for our anniversary this year lol best anniversary present I've ever bought haha
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Thanks man. My wife and I try to make it to at least 1 game a year. Always a blast. I got her the tickets for our anniversary this year lol best anniversary present I've ever bought haha
    Not isn't a selfish present at all! Smart man. ;-)
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  22. After a weekend of Football, stadium pretzels with cheese sauce, cheese fries , and pizza it's back to the daily grind today. Glad that I got a couple Cheat meals in this weekend but def. couldn't go back to eating like that all the time. Felt horrible
    All weekend lol. Probably be another 3 weeks before I have another cheat meal. And it's only going to be 1 not a whole weekend lol. Went in and hit chest and a little bit of tri's this morning. Felt pretty good. Probably from all the carbs this weekend. Haven't stepped on the scale today a. Probably won't til Friday I don't even wanna know what it says lol.

    Decline bb
    225-10
    245-10
    275-8
    300-5
    315-3
    335-1

    Incline DB
    90-10
    100-8
    100-8

    Dips 3xbw til failure

    Peck deck
    260-8
    260-8
    275-7

    BW pushup
    35
    20
    15

    Y bar tri pushdown
    85-10-8-8

    Db French press
    70-12
    70-10
    70-8

    30 min incline walk on treadmill for cardio.
    Diet today is 2400 Cals 70f/50c/385p.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  23. Haha I'm with ya after the cheat day! I felt pretty bad about it but it's probably not as bad as you think!

  24. Work outs are looking solid...
    Thought about tweaking the cals by 200 or so to help drop some weight?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  25. Strong chest workout man!
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  26. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Work outs are looking solid...
    Thought about tweaking the cals by 200 or so to help drop some weight?
    Thanks man. I've actually been thinking about it a lot. I'm worried I'm gonna lose muscle mass and not fat if I go any farther into a deficit. I'm 700 under maintenance at 2400 Cals. So if I drop down to 2000-2200 + whatever deficit cardio and lifting put me at I think I'll just be wasting muscle away. Maybe a diet guru can step in and tell me rather thats right or wrong. I'm gonna give it another two weeks and see where I'm at.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja
    Strong chest workout man!
    Thanks bro
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

    Thanks man. I've actually been thinking about it a lot. I'm worried I'm gonna lose muscle mass and not fat if I go any farther into a deficit. I'm 700 under maintenance at 2400 Cals. So if I drop down to 2000-2200 + whatever deficit cardio and lifting put me at I think I'll just be wasting muscle away. Maybe a diet guru can step in and tell me rather thats right or wrong. I'm gonna give it another two weeks and see where I'm at.
    Play with it & see what works best.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  29. Upped the FSXR to 1 pill with breakfast and 2 in the after noon. Weigh in on Friday. I think I decided to stay around 2500 Cals on gym
    Days and 2200 on off days. But up my carbs on both by 25-30 which will still keep me well under 100 a day. And refeed at 175.

    DB shoulder press
    50-10wu
    75-10
    75-8
    75-8

    Flat bench (feelin strong couldn't help it lol)
    275-5
    285-5
    315-2

    DB lat raise
    20-10
    25-8
    25-8

    Hammer strength MTS shoulder press
    180-10
    200-8
    220-6

    St bar front raise
    30-10
    30-8
    30-8

    Rear delt cable flys
    15-15
    20-8
    20-7

    Arnolds
    55-8
    55-8
    55-8

    Neutral grip bw pull ups- 3 sets to failure

    Step mill for cardio.

    Diet today is 2430 Cals 70f/75c/380p.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  30. Smashed that workout bro!
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 131
    Last Post: 07-17-2012, 06:58 PM
  2. WarcraftJJS's Fat Smack/Slinshot Log (Sponsored)
    By WarcraftJJS in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 03-28-2011, 12:27 PM
  3. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 03-22-2011, 09:12 AM
  4. Smack This! (Sponsored Purus Log -Fat Smack/Slinshot Log)
    By TheDarkHalf in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 03-15-2011, 11:41 PM
  5. Replies: 77
    Last Post: 01-31-2011, 11:47 AM
Log in
Log in