Alphamine Review and mini log!

tsaati

tsaati

Awards
Hey guys, just got my Alphamine! Took a scoop pre workout on an empty stomach and wow! I'm not even kidding best thermo I've ever used! Ive been around a lot of the supplements on the market and nothing compares in this aspect.

Appetite suppression was up there with the best ive ever used, I got full off much smaller portions.

During my workout I was drenched, and a little stronger... honestly one of the best overall supplement I've ever tried.

I'll keep you guys updated, running it solo for 8 weeks, along with my staples.

PES, I love you guys... seriously thank you guys so much for everything... you guys restored my faith in supplements. Anything I can do to help spread the word ill do!

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
I can't wait! If I don't win the contest I'm buying it right after I find out! Either way in october I will be fueled by it!

tsaati

tsaati

Awards
Today was back day.

4x deadlifts- 315 pounds
4x Lat pulldowns- 160 pounds
4x barbell rows - 205 pounds
4x bent over extensions with 45 pounds
And a couple other machine exercises since I was running late to work.

Didn't do a pre today, alphamine definitely did the job better than any pre workout has done thus far!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys, just got my Alphamine! Took a scoop pre workout on an empty stomach and wow! I'm not even kidding best thermo I've ever used! Ive been around a lot of the supplements on the market and nothing compares in this aspect.

Appetite suppression was up there with the best ive ever used, I got full off much smaller portions.

During my workout I was drenched, and a little stronger... honestly one of the best overall supplement I've ever tried.

I'll keep you guys updated, running it solo for 8 weeks, along with my staples.

PES, I love you guys... seriously thank you guys so much for everything... you guys restored my faith in supplements. Anything I can do to help spread the word ill do!

Great initial thoughts review! I'm looking forward to the physique changes it has in store for you

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Appreciate the feedback, definetly pumped to see how a full tub works for you.

tsaati

tsaati

Awards
Thanks for the support guys!

Yesterday was chest day, and I definitely had crazy amounts of clean energy as I took this fasted in the morning pre workout. And like usually I was drenched within minutes!

Btw. Some stats
6'1
201 pounds
14% body fat

Main goal is to improve body composition by lowering body fat and becoming more vascular!

Can't wait to see what this has in store after 8 weeks!
So far I'm loving alphamine and it has definitely lived up to everything the reps said about it and more !

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Main goal is to improve body composition by lowering body fat and becoming more vascular!

So far I'm loving alphamine and it has definitely lived up to everything the reps said about it and more !
Alphamine is definitely going to help you reach your goal:)

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the support guys!

Yesterday was chest day, and I definitely had crazy amounts of clean energy as I took this fasted in the morning pre workout. And like usually I was drenched within minutes!

Btw. Some stats
6'1
201 pounds
14% body fat

Keep at it man!

tsaati

tsaati

Awards
Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been updated just started classes yesterday ( go blue!) and work has been pretty busy as usual! However I haven't taken any breaks from my alphamine or the gym!

I did legs a couple days ago and hit them real heavy was doing :

4 sets of 315 8-12 reps
4 sets of weighted lunges
4 sets of leg presses varying from 450-600 lbs
4 sets of calf raises
4 sets of both hamstring and glut pull downs

And did a 45 min cardio video from insanity!

Alphamine has seriously been making me sweat more than I thought possible it's been great ! The energy has been amazing as it first was and I'm usually taking a scoop and a half before breakfast then another dose preworkout.

Guys seriously the best part has been the appetite suppression I have been eating exactly how much I need to be and have cut out any excess foods which has always been hard during a cut. I usually diet pretty strict and follow through but Alphamine is making it so much easier !

tsaati

tsaati

Awards
Today was chest day!

My workout was 4 sets of each of the following

Flat bench
Flys with dumbbells
Cables
Dips
Pushups
And a couple machines

I don't know if it my clean diet or the Alphamine but I have been noticing much more vascularity in my forearms and down my shoulders to my arms. It's been incredible... I don't even know if I'll ever buy a pre workout as long as I have a supply of Alphamine until of course PES comes out with one :) but honestly I can't say good enough things about this product... Im thinking of running erase pro along with Alphamine In about a week or two... What do you guys think?!

tsaati

tsaati

Awards
Btw I have an accurate scale at work and have lost around 2.5 pounds so far and definitely none of that is muscle... Can't wait to further update you guys! Thanks !!!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Today was chest day!

My workout was 4 sets of each of the following

Flat bench
Flys with dumbbells
Cables
Dips
Pushups
And a couple machines

I don't know if it my clean diet or the Alphamine but I have been noticing much more vascularity in my forearms and down my shoulders to my arms. It's been incredible... I don't even know if I'll ever buy a pre workout as long as I have a supply of Alphamine until of course PES comes out with one :) but honestly I can't say good enough things about this product... Im thinking of running erase pro along with Alphamine In about a week or two... What do you guys think?!
I think it is a great idea. erase pro with alphamine will be potent for fat loss/recomp

tsaati

tsaati

Awards
Sounds great! I just received my "shift" and I'm doing 2 capsules before bed to further enhance far burning around the clock...

I'm sitting in class today and the thermoeffect of the alphamine is amazing I think I'm the only student in the class that is burning up I keep asking my friends if it's hot in the room... And they keep responding no. So I def know its the alphamine... Today is back day with insanity cardio. After school and work... I'll update later on!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
money0351 PES 10
Ephedraboy Supplements 4
GoGetSwole Supplement Logs 3
Supplements 67
LiveToLift PES 116