thedarce nuts himself with appnut.

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
Would like to thank drooks for hooking me up with a bottle of free test.

So a lil background, originally I was going to do a m1d/DAA/HGHUP cycle, and finish it up with free test, but about 13 days in, the lethargy I was too much. Decided to start up free test. I've been wanting to try free test along side DAA, because I've done about 3 runs of DAA in the past, DAA, DAA+ Triazole, and DAA + Erase. Since Free Test is supposed to have the same active as erase, but with added goodies, hopefully i'll be able to compare the differences between the two.

So lets start this off right supplements will be

Free Test
DAA
multi
fish oil
various pre workouts, [fierce, white flood, hemavol, max intense]

Day 1
4 Caps AM

:::Shoulders:::
seated mil press

30x15
40x12
50x10
60x08
60x06

Smith Machine Behind the neck press
50x15
70x10
90x8
90x5

Cable Side laterals
I forgot the weights

reverse peck deck
forgot the weight, lol

db side laterals
25x10
20x10
17.5x10

DB front rises
25x10
22.5x10
20x10

day 1: holy ****storm, this is exactly how I felt today

post taking the pills everything I ate, made me empty my stomach pretty quick. Hopefully it goes away soon​

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
In for the fun! Hope your stomach issues resolve soon, too. That sucks!

David
Team APPNUT

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
In for the fun! Hope your stomach issues resolve soon, too. That sucks!

David
Team APPNUT
yeah, i split up the dose today, 2 in the AM along side my coffee. no horrible ****s :) might have to do it this way from now on.

it's an off day today, relaxing at home, was going to go swimming all day, but the sun keeps coming in and out from behind the clouds.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
yeah, i split up the dose today, 2 in the AM along side my coffee. no horrible ****s :) might have to do it this way from now on.

it's an off day today, relaxing at home, was going to go swimming all day, but the sun keeps coming in and out from behind the clouds.
Did you do anything today? I'm gonna hit the gym tomorrow. I normally never workout on the weekends, but my gym is closed on Labor Day, so I've gotta get one in tomorrow.

David
Team APPNUT

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
almost a week into using Free Test and here are some things that i've noticed.

first of call, these caps smell, smell in the bottle, smell in my mouth smell bad. the typical NAC sulfur/rotten egg smell. which is a good thing, NAC is high on the list in the prop blend so the fact that these caps reek tells me NAC is going to be dosed properly.

about day 4-5 i looked into the mirror and i look a lot dryer. its quite obvious through the mirror that im a lot dryer, but according to the scale, i weight the same. but areas like my chest and upper back/shoulders look drier and leaner.

not for the bad: my bad knees feel worse. I've got a torn meniscus in my right knee that I've never took care of, and with free test my knee ache seems to be a daily issue. not to mention my shoulders, wrist, ankle seem to be cracking a lot more in the morning as i do my stretches. which is a good sign because i know when i took erase i had similar issues, but it usually just stayed localized to just my knee.

and last but not least, my farts smell horrible.. girlfriend told me i need to fart outside of the room when she's over.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
almost a week into using Free Test and here are some things that i've noticed.

first of call, these caps smell, smell in the bottle, smell in my mouth smell bad. the typical NAC sulfur/rotten egg smell. which is a good thing, NAC is high on the list in the prop blend so the fact that these caps reek tells me NAC is going to be dosed properly.

about day 4-5 i looked into the mirror and i look a lot dryer. its quite obvious through the mirror that im a lot dryer, but according to the scale, i weight the same. but areas like my chest and upper back/shoulders look drier and leaner.

not for the bad: my bad knees feel worse. I've got a torn meniscus in my right knee that I've never took care of, and with free test my knee ache seems to be a daily issue. not to mention my shoulders, wrist, ankle seem to be cracking a lot more in the morning as i do my stretches. which is a good sign because i know when i took erase i had similar issues, but it usually just stayed localized to just my knee.

and last but not least, my farts smell horrible.. girlfriend told me i need to fart outside of the room when she's over.
Glad you are seeing some dry gains. Sorry to hear that you're feeling sore and have horrible farts. Haha. I never felt any added soreness when I was taking Free Test. Hopefully, the pain subsides somewhat.

David
Team APPNUT

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
Glad you are seeing some dry gains. Sorry to hear that you're feeling sore and have horrible farts. Haha. I never felt any added soreness when I was taking Free Test. Hopefully, the pain subsides somewhat.

David
Team APPNUT
wouldn't call it soreness like muscle soreness, more like discomfort, cracking joints, achy joints.

will like to add, yesterday and today i am noticing, what i call the drive factor. i usually do lots of stims during the day to get me moving and doing things, but today i noticed yesterday im intake was low yet i felt great. was thinking of doing 2 a days because when work is over, i'm finding myself with enough energy to go do something. might have to start adding more jiu jitsu into my routine.

very nice feeling.

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
Just about ending week 2 of Free test.

things i've noticed.
the good:
Strength is up, and not only is strength up, but recovery is through the roof, been doing 2 a days for almost half the whole week. still feeling the DOMS from leg day, but any other day i feel like should have done more in the gym. but when i look at what i did, im surprised i still have energy to be up and about.

endurance is good, noticed it during jiu jitsu, not getting winded as easily. not getting worn out after the 4th round of sparring.

the bad"
some minor backane, not severe, but enough for me and the girlfriend to notice.
Oilier skin, i usually just use water to wash my face in the morning, but the last 2 days, I've gone to a face wash to wash my face.
Joints are still cracking more than usual,knee discomfort is less than week1 but still is present. going to add another 2 fish oil caps [1g+] to help compensate. hopefully it helps.
and i started getting this pain in my jaw, talking to my local dentist via chat, powercage, said i may be grinding my teeth during my sleep. this has been going on for about half a week i don't know if it's related to free test or not. but last night i slept with my boxing mouth piece in hopefully to stop the grinding, if it is that.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Just about ending week 2 of Free test.

things i've noticed.
the good:
Strength is up, and not only is strength up, but recovery is through the roof, been doing 2 a days for almost half the whole week. still feeling the DOMS from leg day, but any other day i feel like should have done more in the gym. but when i look at what i did, im surprised i still have energy to be up and about.

endurance is good, noticed it during jiu jitsu, not getting winded as easily. not getting worn out after the 4th round of sparring.

the bad"
some minor backane, not severe, but enough for me and the girlfriend to notice.
Oilier skin, i usually just use water to wash my face in the morning, but the last 2 days, I've gone to a face wash to wash my face.
Joints are still cracking more than usual,knee discomfort is less than week1 but still is present. going to add another 2 fish oil caps [1g+] to help compensate. hopefully it helps.
and i started getting this pain in my jaw, talking to my local dentist via chat, powercage, said i may be grinding my teeth during my sleep. this has been going on for about half a week i don't know if it's related to free test or not. but last night i slept with my boxing mouth piece in hopefully to stop the grinding, if it is that.
Sounds like it's been pretty positive so far. The joint aches are common with this type of product, but shouldn't get too bad. This is where it's great to run AI's with something like Osteo-Sport or Cissus. The oily skin is probably a product of increased test. This and acne are common with test boosting supps.

At the end of the day, these minor things are worth dealing with for the benefits you are seeing like nice, dry gains and better recovery. Keep up the good work!

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Yes, with Free Test, I also saw an increase in oily skin. Good to see you are seeing some benefits with the products too, though!

David
Team APPNUT

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
Yes, with Free Test, I also saw an increase in oily skin. Good to see you are seeing some benefits with the products too, though!

David
Team APPNUT
yeah man, i see it as a good sign.

i will say that while during the first week my knee was killing me, about 2 days ago i did deadlifts for the first time in about 3 weeks. i lost my straps so i stopped doing deads every back workout. but i finally dead lifted 3 plates 3 times. the workout started the same, took some focus XT and some hemavol and went to the gym. never expected to do the 3 plates, but the reps before felt good, my grip felt good i went for it and actually did it 3 times. very awesome feeling.

sorry for the lack of updates this week, was having really bad jaw pain yesterday, pretty much had to go on a liquid/mashed potato/soup diet. today i feel much better.

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
so my pain from my jaw is completely gone, finally eating solid foods is always a plus.

lets see what's been going on. my knee pain returned today, even went on and decided to do leg day. solid workout, did squats, to a lil past parallel, wanted to go lower but didn't have a spotter so decided to keep it at 2 plates and rep'd it out for 12 good strict reps.

my jiu jistu attendance is down, so my weight is up. it's funny how much my weight can fluctuate when i add 3 2 hour jiu jitsu sessions a week. or if i dont add them. seriously easy for me to add 4 lbs in a week. i gotta watch what i eat more when i know im not going to be able to do my jiu jitsu.

i noticed my skin isnt as oily anymore, energy and drive is high. mood is up. its something i dont think i've mentioned but for some reason i seem to be in a happier mood, not only happier, but i find it easier to just let issues go, or just volunteer myself for duties around the office or home. ha dont know whats up with that.

body composition wise, i still have a drier look to myself, notice my muscles stayed harder after the last workout. ie i did chest 2 days ago, i'm still a bit sore, but my chest seems harder than normal. same with my triceps.

i've got about 1 more week worth of free test, and i'm loving it. i gotta pick up another bottle to keep this up.

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
so im going to sum up my review/log od free test and will post it in the review section as well

Cliffs
week 1: didn't really notice anything, started feeling more knee pain than normal by the end of of the week. the pills smell, which is due to the NAC in the formula. the farts and ****s i got from free test were the worst i've had in a loong time. started looking drier in the mirror yet my weight stayed the same

week2 +3: i'm going to group these both together because of the effects i felt. first of all i noticed oilier skin, and some minor acne on my back, nothing that i would be frightened about, but more like some pimples that appeared over night. strength started going up on week 2, and around week 3 it peaked with me doing a deadlift PR. my knee problems seemed to disappear, and my daily mood seemed to be that of a nice individual. i'm not that nice, but while on the second half of free test i was just a happier person to be around.

week4: acne and the oily skin was gone, my strength and endurance seemed to be the best i've experienced since my first run of DAA and Erase. the daily drive i felt seemed like i was superhuman, daily workouts seemed like a dream while i did 2 a day with jiu jitsu in the afternoon. i after not feeling the DOMS in week 3, i pushed myself even more, adding another set of the heaviest rep and just doing it again. found the DOMS came back with this routine. arms and chest looked the leanest they've looked for a while, started noticing this beautiful vein that ran across my shoulder to my chest, now i just need to help push it to the surface.

overall: loved the run of free test, was just as good if not better of DAA + Erase. if price is no option, or if u can find it on sale would definitely buy it again. the extras in the formula, forslean + alcar were a nice touch. i tried dosing free test in the morning, so i can make use of the alcar along side of focus xt and felt pretty good. good way to start anyday. would definitely recommend to anyone.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Awesome! Thank you for the log/review.

David
Team APPNUT