Doin it up with USP LAB'S Jack3d Micro!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. pretty much the same for me...increased endurance and nice pump!!!!

2. Since my last progress post, I have had 4 workouts in which the endurance has been solid along cardio, but the pumps were brutal. In matter of fact, the pumps were so brutal, I pulled a muscle near the peck. I will continue to train as I can do all MMA things. I just can't lift much with my upper body which is fine. This product is great for cardio and muscular endurance but I don't recommend it to a stim junkie that is for sure.
    doing my own thang!

3. Used it this past weekend including sparring and it worked great. The tub is almost gone and I cannot lift for a month due to a pulled muscle but here is my overall impression on Micro. Thanks USP Labs for letting me try it out.

Muscular endurance: 10/10
    strength N/A
    Energy 7/10
    Focus 1/10 (made feel like I had adhd with energy)
    Pump 10/10 (a little too much for my liking)
    Taste 9/10
    mixability 10/10
    Overall 7.5/10

I hope I give you the reader a clear idea of what Micro did for me. Its absolutely fantastic for cardio aiding and the ability to keep using your muscles such as physical sports. If you are into bodybuilding it can definitely give you a nice full look, but if you are a powerlifter you may want to use something with less of a vasolidative effect. I will use a half scoop later on with other nootropics prior to training. I could not handle 2 scoops cuz of sides but some may not receive those sides that I did. Feel free to ask a question in regards to Micro.
    doing my own thang!

Similar Forum Threads

1. First workout with USP labs Jack3d!
    By DeepDarkHills in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-23-2010, 02:14 AM
  2. OUFINNY is cutting up with USP Labs, RPN and LG Sciences
    By oufinny in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 502
    Last Post: 05-25-2010, 03:22 PM
  3. Tearing it up with TNT and cissus-drol (unsponsored)
    By Boyders in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-12-2008, 08:28 PM
  4. Kid smokes it up with Tyson
    By Jarconis in forum General Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-11-2006, 05:12 PM