Lukehayd's review of the Athletix Muscle Mass Stack --Licogenix/Formula-X

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First off, I have to thank JudgementDay and Athletix for the chance to run these two products. This is not a log but merely a review of the two products. So let's get to it shall we!

First off, LICOGENIX: This is dosed 2 caps with the first meal and 2 caps with the last meal. Pretty easy! Didn't have to take my bottle to work with me or carry it around in my back pack which was nice! My muscle felt good all day long after about 4 or 5 days on this. Not like a good pump but just full. This could also be due to the DAA in the FormulaX but I really don't get that with other DAA so I'm not thinking that is where it came from. I never did get any new PRs while on this but my lifts always felt strong. I lost some weight that I had gained but by looking in the mirror, I don't think it was any muscle and mainly fat around the mid-section. Started to get an increase in acne. Not just in the normal places (back and chest) but also on my arms/forearms (yeah, weird right!!) and neck. I also had some appear on my face but no Mt. Saint Hellens or anything close. Just minor ones that were more of an irritation. Tiny red bumps that were sensitive but never got any size to them and went away after a day or two. All in all, I liked this product and will probably use it again in a different stack (not sure what yet) in the future.

FORMULA-X: This is dosed once per day every day to keep the DAA built up in the system. The amino ratio is 8:1:1 which is rather nice! The mixing wasn't the best due to the LCLT in it not wanting to dissolve but that wasn't a big deal. Taste was pleasant if mixed with enough water. I'm not a big fan of tart lemonade so mixing it in 32oz of water and sipping it throughout my lift sessions worked well for me. The amino profile kept my muscles fed and the DOMS at bay (for the most part) when I wasn't dealing with the stupid hot days. After a few weeks of working in 100+ degree days, it takes it's toll on the body. However, the Formula-X kept me going and helped me to push through. All in all, I liked this product and the only down fall was the hard granules of the LCLT but JD assures me that this is a rarity so I will most likely get another tub of this in the future as well.

Again, thank you to JD and the whole Athletix team for this opportunity!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for taking the time to leave a final review! Much appreciated!

When you say dosing Lico at 1 cap 2x a day, did you mean 2 caps, 2x a day?

Yes that is weird about the LCLT, I havn't seen or heard of anything like that besides with your tub, but I have some bulk LCLT and with in a couple months it's hardened up now.

I'm glad you enjoyed Lico and Formula-X:)

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for taking the time to leave a final review! Much appreciated!

When you say dosing Lico at 1 cap 2x a day, did you mean 2 caps, 2x a day?

Yes that is weird about the LCLT, I havn't seen or heard of anything like that besides with your tub, but I have some bulk LCLT and with in a couple months it's hardened up now.

I'm glad you enjoyed Lico and Formula-X:)
LOL! Yes, I did mean 2x2! I will correct that!! Almost just edited it and said "Whatcho talkin' bout Willis!?"

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I eventually ended up bumping Lico up to 6 caps/day. Vascularity shot through the roof and the hardening effect was implicated even more. Nice review bro!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I eventually ended up bumping Lico up to 6 caps/day. Vascularity shot through the roof and the hardening effect was implicated even more. Nice review bro!

Thank you.
I actually thought about bumping the dose to six but then didn't. I wanted to end the Formula-X and the Lico at the same time and keep it all together. Will look into that with the next run of it I do. Have to order two bottles!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you.
I actually thought about bumping the dose to six but then didn't. I wanted to end the Formula-X and the Lico at the same time and keep it all together. Will look into that with the next run of it I do. Have to order two bottles!
Yup about two bottles will do it. At 6/day that'll give ya a nice 40 day run of it :) I think I tapered up to the 6/day so mine lasted a bit longer. Just thinking of Lico makes me miss it lol. At random points throughout taking it I could literally feel the muscles hardening up underneath my skin. It was a very weird, yet amazing, feeling.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Great review brother!!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gotta stack that Division 1 to feel the true power of the Athletix stack:)