MrMarc: Hands on with PRODIGY; The mini review! 3 Samples = Unstoppable!

1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.06%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

MrMarc: Hands on with PRODIGY; The mini review! 3 Samples = Unstoppable!

Thank you to Howwedo107 for personally sending me a lovely sample for me to try! For a rep to send a few scoops out of there own tub = a true and caring rep! So Thank you for this opportunity.!.

Height: 5'11
    Weight: 180-185 lean and solid. peak weight a few months back 195lbs.

First dose down. (1scoop)

Smell: 10/10 Smell like fresh watermelon, no chemical smell.

Taste: 7/10 Hmm tasted a faint watermelon taste, but so far to me it bitter tasting, not like a bitter tasting were it bad and can't drink it but more of just bitter in general, not sure if its due to being moist and clumpy from being sent it the mail. So don't like this stop you from trying it!

Focus: 8/10 Good mind and body concentration, no stim feeling at all for me.

Relax: 11/10 For me this make me clam and peaceful mood, this may not be a aspect but am loving this feeling!

Energy: 7/10 Noting to crazy for me and no jitters, but then again I only took one scoop haa.!

Pumps: 11/10 Badass for me, full like someone poured concrete in my muscles.

Veins: 12/10 Stuff had my arms looking like a downtown city road way! Veins were full!

Endurance: 8/10 Keep me wanting to get those extra set and reps, not to crazy in the part, but this will only keep getting better!

For only a first scoop down you can be assured that this is a amazing pre-workout supplement to take! My workouts were solid when I took the 30 pre and made a big difference in how I approached my workouts. I personally have't used a pre-workout in 3 months; So having something running in my veins feels great! Just remember the more you use the better things will get, btw you guys get 2 more badazz reivew coming you way so stayed tune!

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.91%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Beautiful review my man!! And yes I actually used the rest of my prodigy giving out samples to some lucky members on here glad you liked it and I'm sure the taste is better when it's not in a plastic bag for a few days haha
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.06%

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    Beautiful review my man!! And yes I actually used the rest of my prodigy giving out samples to some lucky members on here glad you liked it and I'm sure the taste is better when it's not in a plastic bag for a few days haha
    Thans! 2 more to go!
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.06%

Second update will come tomorrow afternoon or evening time.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.91%

Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc
    Second update will come tomorrow afternoon or evening time.
    Sweet broski
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.06%

Change in plans early morning workout! Was in the mood to get a good workout in early and that's what I did

1 more scoop down 30min pre.

Taste: 7/10 Still bitter.

Focus: 8/10 Good mind and body concentration, no stim feeling at all for me. <--- Still the same.

Relax: 11/10 Feeling good on this stuff for the second time. Makes me a better person to deal with some times.

Energy: 7/10 Noting to crazy for me again.

Pumps: 11.5/10 Up .5 other then that been the same in a sense, very solid pumps again!

Veins: 12/10 Still the same a before, Basically there running everywhere.

Endurance: 10/10 Up 2 points. There a definitely a change you can feel which is good. For only a second day in I like this.

Ok well last time I noticed I got more thirst after a few hours which drove me crazy, noting like cotton mouth so that was good. Second day on today and felling a little bit thirst again. Other then that the drive and focus I get is nothing short of amazing, this stuff delivers. I also notice I've been sweating more so I know for a fact it working!

Will post a little more a few hours after to see how I feel.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.91%

Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc View Post
    Change in plans early morning workout! Was in the mood to get a good workout in early and that's what I did

1 more scoop down 30min pre.

Taste: 7/10 Still bitter.

Focus: 8/10 Good mind and body concentration, no stim feeling at all for me. <--- Still the same.

Relax: 11/10 Feeling good on this stuff for the second time. Makes me a better person to deal with some times.

Energy: 7/10 Noting to crazy for me again.

Pumps: 11.5/10 Up .5 other then that been the same in a sense, very solid pumps again!

Veins: 12/10 Still the same a before, Basically there running everywhere.

Endurance: 10/10 Up 2 points. There a definitely a change you can feel which is good. For only a second day in I like this.

Ok well last time I noticed I got more thirst after a few hours which drove me crazy, noting like cotton mouth so that was good. Second day on today and felling a little bit thirst again. Other then that the drive and focus I get is nothing short of amazing, this stuff delivers. I also notice I've been sweating more so I know for a fact it working!

Will post a little more a few hours after to see how I feel.
    Im glad you pointed out that it puts you in a good mood and makes you easy to deal with...I noticed that as well...Im always in such a good mood hours after my workout and yes sir those pumps are fun on prodigy
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.06%

Im glad you pointed out that it puts you in a good mood and makes you easy to deal with...I noticed that as well...Im always in such a good mood hours after my workout and yes sir those pumps are fun on prodigy
    Only thing that's annoying is kinda being thirsty. So far this been a good run and thank you for the sample!s
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.91%

Only thing that's annoying is kinda being thirsty. So far this been a good run and thank you for the sample!s
    Np bro and it's good to be thirsty lol feed them muscles with water
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.58%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Rick hooked it up.

Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.91%

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Rick hooked it up.

yes I sent a few scoops to a few people....marc is the only one I seen do a review so far but o well lol Im out of prodigy too I cleaned out my stash to hook up so AM bros of mine
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.06%

yes I sent a few scoops to a few people....marc is the only one I seen do a review so far but o well lol Im out of prodigy too I cleaned out my stash to hook up so AM bros of mine
    Am very thankful to!

This should be know that anything that's gets sent my way I will log period. I think I've done good logs on am and am proud to give back. Hit and runs piss me of.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.06%

Third dose is going down the hatch followed by finial review in maybe about 2 hours stay tuned
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.06%

Finial Review.

Taste: 7/10 Again still bitter. lol was pretty rough to get down this time.

Focus: 8.5/10 Up .5 points. A lot better focus in the zone type thing.

Relax: 13/10 Up a few points, this has to be my favorite aspect so far. Peaceful and calm.

Energy: 7/10 Again same as last time not crazy at all.

Pumps: 12/10 Up a few more points. Very solid pumps gets better the more you use!

Veins: 15/10 This is way insane am looking like a roadmap at this point and as soon as I lift weight it just keep getting sicker.

Endurance: 12/10 Boom broke lots of PR in my bench the neighbor chick was eyeing me down to <3 had to go into beast mode.!

I can say PRODIGY is a badass prework when you take your first scoop you can be sure your going to go ape mode and kill the weights and the more you use the better it will get. Well today was my last scoop of this mini review and all I can say is WOW this stuff is great and I really did benefit from this in many was. I only focus on real heavy benching today and lots of wide grip chin up and prodigy really did deliver result in which I broke lots od PR's in bench so am very satisfied. The only thing I had after my workout was a slight headache so noting a little food can't fix . I was very pump up today and I had some neighbor chick watching me work out which was kinda creepy at first....., but anyways she saw some sexiness lmao. All in all if you need a pre work out please grab a tub of prodigy I will GUARANTEE you won't be disappointed.
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.91%

Finial Review.

Taste: 7/10 Again still bitter. lol was pretty rough to get down this time.

Focus: 8.5/10 Up .5 points. A lot better focus in the zone type thing.

Relax: 13/10 Up a few points, this has to be my favorite aspect so far. Peaceful and calm.

Energy: 7/10 Again same as last time not crazy at all.

Pumps: 12/10 Up a few more points. Very solid pumps gets better the more you use!

Veins: 15/10 This is way insane am looking like a roadmap at this point and as soon as I lift weight it just keep getting sicker.

Endurance: 12/10 Boom broke lots of PR in my bench the neighbor chick was eyeing me down to <3 had to go into beast mode.!

I can say PRODIGY is a badass prework when you take your first scoop you can be sure your going to go ape mode and kill the weights and the more you use the better it will get. Well today was my last scoop of this mini review and all I can say is WOW this stuff is great and I really did benefit from this in many was. I only focus on real heavy benching today and lots of wide grip chin up and prodigy really did deliver result in which I broke lots od PR's in bench so am very satisfied. The only thing I had after my workout was a slight headache so noting a little food can't fix . I was very pump up today and I had some neighbor chick watching me work out which was kinda creepy at first....., but anyways she saw some sexiness lmao. All in all if you need a pre work out please grab a tub of prodigy I will GUARANTEE you won't be disappointed.
    Fantastic bro glad you liked it and that you do much for doing a review
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.06%

Welcome broskie! Anything else you want to send my way lol jk thank you so much for this!

Similar Forum Threads

1. AI Manic and 3Z Mini Review (samples)
    By chr_edw in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-04-2011, 04:23 PM
  2. Is THERE A BAN GOING ON WITH ALL THE PH'S ?
    By jtnixit in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-14-2009, 04:54 AM
  3. IA THERE A BAN GOING ON WITH ALL THE PH'S ?
    By jtnixit in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-14-2009, 03:32 AM
  4. whats going on with the prohormone ban
    By bigrich954rr in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-03-2004, 10:37 PM