Bodock's get ripped & strong with Alphamine, Anabeta Elite, Erase Pro, & Test Powder

Bodock

Bodock

Awards
  • Established
Bodock's get ripped & strong with Alphamine, Anabeta Elite, Erase Pro, & Test Powder

Hey yall, this is my first log here. I am running the new Alphamine by PES, along with Anabeta Elite, Erase Pro, and Test Powder. I am on the last two weeks of Test Powder when I finish it I will run SNS DAA along with Mucanas Pruriens.

I started this stack on 8/22, so I will use this first post to catch yall up to today.

I am 36 years old, 5’10” 170lbs, not much body fat but I have the little belly fat and love handles.
My goal is to add some strength and size while losing this fat.

Wednesday 8/22 – This was a rest day, but I began taking the stack here.
It was a rest day for me so didn’t go to the gym, I always take Wednesdays off.
I went ahead and took 2 scoops of the Alphamine, waited 30 mins had a protein shake of milk, whey, and banana, then took 2 ABE and 1 EP.

First impressions of the Alphamine: Wowzers should have tried the one scoop first.

This stuff is stronger than an elephant. I have been on a 3 week break from stims and before that had run OG Jack3d for 6 weeks. Which I was up to 3 scoops on it before I took the break. I have to say I don’t know if my tolerance has gone down that much over the break or what but I was very jittery and this stuff smashed my appetite big time. I had to force down my protein shake and an hour after that I ate a pretty skimpy supper. Also I am very sweaty.

Five hours after taking it my appetite came back though. I was starving suddenly; maybe this is the ABE kicking in. I devoured 2 tortilla wraps of 1 egg each, deli turkey, cheese, and salsa and a big glass of milk.
Mind you, I took this at 4:00 p.m. and by 12:00 a.m. I was finally able to get to sleep.
Needless to say I will not take two scoops that late in the day again.

Thursday 8/23
I took one scoop Alphamine upon waking this morning along with ½ tsp of Super Cissus Rx.
30 minutes later I took ¼ tsp of P-slin. Then 15 mins later I had breakfast of 2 bananas, ½ cup of oats with Splenda and cinnamon, and a small bagel with peanut butter. My appetite was still suppressed but I managed to get it down. I then took 2 ABE, 1 EP, 1 fish oil, glucosamine, 1 gram of agmatine, multivitamin, and finally 2 scoops of USP Labs Test Powder.

Did a light workout today since I have an amateur meet coming up this Saturday I kind of took it easy.

Took 1 scoop Alphamine, 2 scoops Con-Cret, 2 ABE, fish oil, and 1/4 tsp Super Cissus pre-workout.
I may start taking 1/2 scoops of Alphamine it is still making me jittery. Sipped Modern BCAA intra-workout.

Bench Press
Warm up with bar 20 reps
185 x 4
135 x 10
135 x 8
155 x 6

Calf Extension machine
250x20
250x15
250x15

V-bar cable pushdown
130x10
145x10
145x8
135x8
120x10

Big glass of milk post-workout.

Like I said LOL I took it easy, I feel like being so jittery made me cut the workout short also.
I may either take 1/2 scoops or skip the 2nd dose tomorrow.

My appetite was fine for supper. I had 2-1/2 chicken breasts, 1-1/2 cups of brown rice, and a generous serving of asparagus.

Protein shake before bed.
I'm not sure if it's the Alphamine or what but my mouth has been watering constantly and I have more frequent urination.

I think I am beginning to adjust to the Alphamine, I am not as jittery and my stomach is handling it better.
I had no trouble sleeping last night after taking one scoop at 4pm at went to bend at 10pm no problems.

My appetite is squashed pretty well for about 2 hours after taking just one scoop, and then it is off the hook after that.

When I did take the two scoops my hunger was gone for like 5 hours. But I may stick to the one scoop doses for now.

Friday 8/24Upon waking 1 scoop Alphamine, 1/2 tsp Super Cissus
30 mins later 1/4 tsp P-slin, 15 mins later 1 cup oats w/ Splenda and cinnamon, 1 banana.
2 ABE, 1 EP, fish oil, multi-vit, glucosamine and Test Powder

Mid morning snack: 1 can Light tuna and one apple
Lunch: 2 cans light tuna, 1 cup brown rice, 2 apples
Afternoon snack 2 pieces raisin bread, w/ cream cheese ( the devil made me do it LOL)
Pre-workout Shake: 1 cup whole milk, 22g whey proton, 10g BCAA's, 1g citruline malate
2 ABE, 1 scoop Alphamine, fish oil and 1/4 tsp Super Cissus

The Alphamine is starting to agree with me better, but it still made my heart race some during workout.
I had to rest a little extra in between sets because of this.

Wide grip pull-ups
BW x 8 x4 sets

Close grip pull downs
140x8 x 3 sets

Barbell shrugs
225 x 10 x 3 sets

Bent over Dumbbell rows
70lb DB x 8 reps x 3 sets

Upright BB rows
90lbs x 8 x 3 sets

Hammer curls
25 x 10
30 x 8 x 2

Concentration curls
22.5 DB x 10 x 3 sets

Alternating DB curls
15lbs x 10 x 3 sets

15 mins cool down on elliptical

Sipped on Modern BCAA during workout.

Post workout meal of chicken breast sandwich, and French fries, (this time the wife made me do it).
I will have another protein shake before bed.

My first amateur meet is in the morning, I am doing Dead lift. Will be shooting for 350.
My wife is doing bench press going for 70.

Saturday 8/25
Our meet is today. I am skipping the Alphamine and taking Jack3d Micro instead.
Protein shake upon waking, then went to the weigh in. After weigh I had 4 eggs, 2 sausages, and ½ cup of fried potatoes and then took my Erase Pro, Anabeta Elite, Test Powder, Super Cissus Rx, fish oil, and two scoops of Con-Cret. I took my Jack3d Micro 30 mins before lifting.

This was our first attempt at any kind of competition.
It was a small meet, but we both placed first in our weight classes and age groups.

I weigh 170 right now so I was in the 181's, ages 33-39. I did the ironman which is combined weight of bench-press and dead lift.
Did 170 bench and 325 dead, felt like I should have done 185 bench but didn’t want to miss a lift.

My Wife did Bench only, she was in the 132's ages 33-39 she won it with a 65 bench, but got 70 also, but she didn’t wait for the judges to say "rack" so she missed that one.

We had a celebratory meal of pizza so the diet was off the tracks today. Will get back on it tommorow.
Took my other dose of Anabeta Elite after eating.

My joints are feeling a little tight so I am taking more fish oil to see if that helps.

Sunday 8/26 Rest Day
Took my a scoop of Alphamine in the morning and Anabeta Elite and Erase Pro with a protein shake of milk, whey and a banana. Had a breakfast of 2 eggs and 2 sausage and orange juice an hour later.

I did not take Test Powder this day. Had my other two ABE with a lunch of 1 chicken breast with mixed peppers and yellow squash over ½ cup of brown rice. For supper I had 2 chicken breast with marinara sauce over fettuccini noodles. Had another protein shake before bed.

Attachments

Bodock

Bodock

Awards
  • Established
Monday 8/27

Took 2 scoops Alphamine along with 1/2 tsp Super Cissus Rx upon waking.
30 minutes later had 2 bananas and 2 pieces of raisin bread and took 2 Anabeta Elite, 1 Erase Pro, 1 fish oil, 1 glucosamine, and multi-vitamin.

Mid morning fruit bar, tried to resist but I was starving and getting burnt out on oats LOL.

For lunch 1 cup brown rice, two cans light tuna fish and a banana.
Afternoon snack 1/4 tsp P-slin, two pieces raisin with peanut butter and one banana then 2 scoops Test Powder.
Pre-workout 1 scoop Alphamine, 2 Anabeta Elite, 1/4 tsp Super Cissus Rx, 2 scoops Con-Cret.

Workout: Shoulder & Calves

Standing Shoulder Press
110 x3
110 x2
100 x 5
90 x 10
80 x 10

Calf Press on 45° sled
4 plates per side
12 reps x 3 sets

Side DB raises
22.5 lb DB's x 10 reps x 3 sets

Body weight single leg calf raises on a block with heels off of the ground
12 reps x 4 sets per leg

Incline BB bench press
135lbs x 5 reps x 3 sets

Hammer Strength Incline press
110 x 12 x 2 sets
Hammer Strength shoulder press
70lbs x 10
90 x 10

Pretty solid workout, but felt a little queezy at times. The heart racing problem seems to have gone away. Had a pretty good pump in my biceps even though I didn't train them today.

The appetite suppression part of Alphamine seems to have been canceled out now by the Anabeta Elte as I am ravenous at all times. The energy is still good and I am able to tolerate two scoops on my morning dose now. I am not really taking it for the appetite part anyway more so for the fat control as I try to stack on some lean muscle.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Subbed, I'll be following along here and over at PES interact site... looking forward to track your progress.

cheers,

Bodock

Bodock

Awards
  • Established
Monday 8/27 cont…
Had a supper of 4 pieces of salmon, 1 cup of steamed broccoli, and 1 apple.
Had a protein shake of milk and whey 1 hour before bed and another fish oil.

Tuesday 8/28
Took 2 scoops Alphamine along with 1/4 tsp Super Cissus Rx upon waking.
30 minutes later had ½ cup of oats with Splenda and cinnamon and an apple then took 2 Anabeta Elite, 1 Erase Pro, 1 fish oil, 1 glucosamine, and multi-vitamin.

I think part of my queezy stomach problem may be stemming from not drinking enough water.
The Alphamine really helps me focus at work and I get so enthralled I am forgetting to hydrate.
I am going to try to start drinking at least a gallon of water during the day from here on out.
So far I have noticed a big increase in libido, even more than when I was running Test Powder alone. I have noticed small changes in the fat on the front of my belly but not on the sides yet.
I have a small increase in vascularity and muscle definition in my arms. It has not been a week yet so I am not expecting too much yet.

Skipped my mid morning snack today.
For lunch 1/2 cup brown rice, two cans light tuna fish and an apple.
Pre-workout ¼ tsp P-slin, meal of ½ cup of oats, 2 pieces raisin bread and peanut butter.
2 Anabeta Elite, 2 scoops Test Powder, ¼ tsp Super Cissus Rx, 2 scoops Jack3d Micro, 1 fish oil.

I will post back later after my workout.

Bodock

Bodock

Awards
  • Established
Tuesday 8/28 cont...

Bent BB over rows
135 x 10
145 x 8
155 x 6
135 x 6

Upright BB rows
90x10x3

Close grip low cable row
140x10
160x8
180x5

Back extension machine
305x12x3

Standing cable rear delt flyes
25lbs x 10 reps x 3 sets

Concentration curls
30lbs x 10 x 2
40 lbs x 5 , I did these as negatives, had to use boths hand to get them up then let the weight down on a 5 count.

For Supper: Browned ground turkey, red bell peppers, and spinache in marinara sauce over 1/2 cup brown rice.

1 hour before bed 1 cup of milk with whey powder and 1 fish oil.

Bodock

Bodock

Awards
  • Established
Today is my rest day. I took 2 scoops Alphamine and 1/4 tsp Super Cissus Rx upon waking.
30 mins later had 1 banana, 1 Erase Pro, 1 Anabeta Elite, 1 fish oil, and 1 multi-vitamin.

I tried to make it to lunch without snacking, but I was starving so I had two pieces of raisin bread with peanut butter and a 3 pack of fruit crackers. Atleast I took 1/4 tsp of P-slin before I ate it.

For lunch 1/4 cup brown rice with leftover turkey meat/marinara sauce from last night and one apple, then my 2nd Ananbeta Elite.

My calves are still very sore from Monday. Shoulders and calves are the two areas I need the most work on I think.

It has been a week today on the PES products. I like the energy from the Alphamine, but the appetite supression has gone away because of the Anabeta Elite. I am slightly more vascular and my muscles feel fuller and tighter. Strength is going up pretty good I think.

Bodock

Bodock

Awards
  • Established
Wednesday 8/29 cont…

Took my 3rd ABE with my afternoon snack of an apple and my last dose of Test Powder.
My 4th ABE was taken with a supper of two chicken enchiladas ½ cup brown rice and ½ cup refried beans.

This ends my 4 week cycle of Test Powder. Overall it was a decent product for me stand alone, but really started to shine when I added in Anabeta Elite and Erase Pro. My libido has been off the hook like I’m 16 again. My stamina in the gym and at home have gone way up and I’m in a better mood altogether.

I will be running SNS DAA, agmatine, and Mucanas Pruriens for the rest of my PES cycle and may add in Formasurge.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice combo in here so far. Good luck with the rest of this run.

How would you compare the stim effect during your workout from Micro in relation to when you used Alphamine pre-workout? Its early but was just wondering. :)

Bodock

Bodock

Awards
  • Established
Nice combo in here so far. Good luck with the rest of this run.

How would you compare the stim effect during your workout from Micro in relation to when you used Alphamine pre-workout? Its early but was just wondering. :)
Thanks for the support.

For me I prefer Jacked Micro over the Alphamine for pre-workout. The Alphamine definitely seems more powerful as far as stims go, but it made my heart race when used it in the gym. It also slightly nauseated me. I'm not sure if it's the yohimbe or what. I never had that problem with Micro.

I'm going to try it a few more times for working out, because I don't like to take both Alphamine and Jack3d on the same day.
Hopefully it will agree with me more as a get more tolerant to it.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok cool. Definitely in to see how the rest of this goes and thanks for the feedback.

Bodock

Bodock

Awards
  • Established
Thursday 8/30

2 scoops Alphamine and 1/4 tsp Super Cissus Rx upon waking.,
3.12g DAA, 1g agmatine , 250mg Mucanas Pruriens
30 mins later had 1 banana, 1 Erase Pro, 2 Anabeta Elite, 1 fish oil, and 1 multi-vitamin

Today we had a cookout at work and a dominated the burgers and dogs.
1 double burger, 1 single burger and 2 hotdogs. free food tastes the best.
Had to be atleast 1500 calories there.

For afternoon snack, (like I really needed it), 1/4 tsp P-slin and 1 cup of pineapple and cantaloupe.

Pre-workout 2 Anabeta Elite, 2 scoops Jack3d Micro, 1/4 tsp Super Cissus Rx, and 1 fish oil.

I am starting a new bench program to try to get it up before my next meet in December.

Bench Press
95 x 10
105 x8
120 x 6
135 x 4
155 x 3
165 x 2
185 x 1
135 x 14, was surprised I was able to get this many!

Squats
225 x 10
225 x 8
225 x 5

Dips
BW x 10
BW x 8
Bw x 8

Leg Extensions
115 x 12
130 x12
145 x 12

Sipped modern Bcaa's intra-workout

For supper 1 chicken breast 1/2 cup baked potatoes, 1/2 cup steamed squash w/ onion

Before bed milk with whey protein and 1 fish oil.

Bodock

Bodock

Awards
  • Established
Friday 8/31

30 mins later had 1 banana, 1 Erase Pro, 2 Anabeta Elite, 1 fish oil, and 1 multi-vitamin
1 hour later 1/4 tsp P-slin 1/2 cup oats with Splenda and cinamon and two pieces of raisin bread.
For lunch 1/2 cup brown rice and two cans light tuna, took my 3rd Anabeta Elite.

I am going out of town this weekend so I will miss my Friday workout , which is suposed to be deads.

I ordered the Formasurge and Ananbolic pump.

Bodock

Bodock

Awards
  • Established
Monday 9/3

Trained fasted today. Now I see why it says to take Anabeta and Erase with food. Had to stop midway through the workout and visit the restroom. I trained at home so I was limited on what I could do.

Standing overhead BB press
95x8x4
Standing overhead DB Press
30x10x4
Side raises
10lbs x 10 x 4
Rear Delt flyes
10lbs x 10 x 3
Rotator cuff exercises
5lbs x 12 x 4
One leg calf raises
BW x 15 x 5 sets per leg

I have noticed the fat tightening up on my stomach and sides. I will try and get a new pic up.
I ate like a pig all weekend the Anabeta makes me crazy hungry. I am fasting today to try and make up for it.

Bodock

Bodock

Awards
  • Established
Tuesday 9/4

I fasted most of the day today. Took Alphamine, DAA, agmatine, Mucana Pruriens, and Super Cissus Rx on empty stomach. Had one banana then took Erase Pro.

Had an additional scoop of Alphamine and Super Cissus at 11:30.

I then waited untill 3pm and took P-slin 1/2 cup of oats, 2 tsp peanut butter, and 6 fruit crisps and 2 Anabeta Elite.

Took 2 scoops Con-cret preworkout.

Pull ups at body weight 8 reps x 3 sets

Hammer Strength low rows
150lbs x 8 x 3 sets

Upright Rows
90 x 8 x 3

Hammer Strength high rows
120 x 12 x 3

Preacher curls
65lbs x 8 x 3

Ab crunch machine
170lbs x 12 x 4 sets

Sipped Modern Bcaas intra workout
Protein shake post workout and 2 Anabeta Elite

Supper: 1/2 cup brown rice, 4 scrambled eggs, 2 sausage patties, covered in salsa.

Before bed protein shake.

Checked my body fat today it was 13.2 %, and I'm 173, up 3 lbs.

Drdanger84

Drdanger84

Awards
Why do u not eat protein till so late in the day. Try eating it at every meal and swap that morning banana for boiled eggs or some other fat/protein source.

Bodock

Bodock

Awards
  • Established
Yeah you're right. I need to bring some eggs to work with me.

Bodock

Bodock

Awards
  • Established
Thursday 9/7

30 mins later had , 1/4 tsp P-slin, 1/2 cup oats, two apple bars and an orange 1 Erase Pro, 1 fish oil, and 1 multi-vitamin
Lunch one Anabolic Pump, 1/2 cup brown rice, 2 cans tuna, 2 oranges

Preworkout an apple and peanut butter then 2 Anabeta Elite, fish oil Super cissus and Jack3d Micro

Squats
135 x 12
185 x 10
205 x 8
225 x 4
275 x 2

Incline BB Bench
70 x 12
95 x 10
115 x 8
135 x 6
155 x 4

Overhead BB tricep extensions
60lb DB x 8 reps x 3 sets

10 mins walking at 4 mph at 4° incline on treadmill.
Sipped MBCAA's intra-workout

Post workout protein shake and 2 Anabeta Elite

Supper
2 pieces tilapia, corn, brocoli, and sweet potatoes

Bodock

Bodock

Awards
  • Established
Saturday 9/8

30 mins later had two apples and 1 Erase Pro, 1 fish oil, and 1 multi-vitamin
2nd b-fast 2 eggs and 2 Anabeta Elite
Lunch one Anabolic Pump 1 chicken breast 1/2 cup brown rice and red peppers and an orange
2nd lunch 3 slices cheese pizza 1 scoop Alphamine, 1/4 tsp Super Cissus Rx, 1 fish oil and 2 Anabeta Elite

Trained at home today, only did one thing but I did it hard

Dead Lift
135 x 10
205 x 10
255 x 8
275 x 6
300 x 4

Had a good sweat going on, my Barbell set only goes to 300 lol.
Sipped MCBAA's intra-workout

Supper one Anabolic Pump 1 chicken breast 1/2 cup brown rice and red peppers and an orange.

Before bed protein shake and fish oil.

Still holding at 168-169 for now. My crazy hunger is not as bad as it was at first.

I want to get back down to the 165 weight class by December.
Aiming for 400lb dead lift and 205 bench for my next meet.

Bodock

Bodock

Awards
  • Established
Monday 9/10

Took 2 scoops Alphamine along with 1/4 tsp Super Cissus Rx, 1 Erase Pro, 1 fish oil, and multi-vitamin upon waking.
For breakfast two eggs. For lunch took Anabolic Pump then ½ cup brown rice and a huge chicken breast covered in marinara sauce and one orange. Preworkout 1 can tuna and 2 Anabeta Elite, fish oil, Jack3d Micro and Super Cissus Rx.

Standing BB overhead press.
110 x 5
100 x 8
90 x 8
70 x 10

Squats ATG
225x6 x 4 sets

Leg Extensions
130 x 12
130 x 12
150 x 12
150 x 10

Overhead tricep rope extension
50lbs x 10 x 3 sets

Tricep Cable pushdown
120 x 10
130 x 10
120 x 10
100 x 12

For supper two chicken breast wraps and two Anabeta Elite

Bodock

Bodock

Awards
  • Established
Tuesday 9/11

Took 2 scoops Alphamine along with 1/4 tsp Super Cissus Rx, 1 Erase Pro, 1 fish oil, and multi-vitamin upon waking.
Breakfast 1/4 tsp P-slin 1 egg, 1/2 cup oats Splenda and cinamon, and one apple
Lunch 1/2 cup brown rice, 2 cans tuna, 1 apple
Preworkout meal 1 Anabolic Pump, 1/2 cup oats, 1 can tuna, 2 bananas, 2 Anabeta Elite, 1 scoop Alphamine, 1/4 tsp Super Cissus Rx.

Pullups at Body weight
BW x 8
BW x 6
BW x 5
BW x 6

Meadow Rows
80lb DB x 10 x 3 sets

Back Extension machine
305lbs x 10 x 3 sets

Upright rows
90lbs x 8 x 2
90 x 10 x 1

Preacher curls
65lbs x 10 x 2
65 x 8 x 1

Arms were pretty pumped after this. Felt great today. I am getting stronger little by little and looking leaner.

Post work out one Anabolic Pump 2 cups skim milk, 4 slices pizza, 2 Anabeta Elite, 1 fish oil.

Bodock

Bodock

Awards
  • Established
Wednesday 9/12

Off day

Took 2 scoops Alphamine along with 1/4 tsp Super Cissus Rx, 1 Erase Pro, 3.12g DAA, 500mg L-Dopa (Mucanas Pruriens), 1 fish oil, and multi-vitamin upon waking.

Breakfast 1/4 tsp P-slin 1 egg, 1/2 cup oats Splenda and cinamon, and 2 tbsp natural Peanut butter, 1 Anabeta Elite.

Lunch 1 Anabolic Pump, 2 eggs, 1 can tuna, ½ cup brown rice & one apple,1 Anabeta Elite.

Afternoon snack 1 apple with 2 tbsp natural peanut butter, 1 scoop Alphamine along with 1/4 tsp Super Cissus Rx.

Supper 1 Anabolic Pump, 2 huge homemade pork barbecue sandwiches, ¼ cup baked white potato steak fries, ½ cup baked sweet potato steak fries, 1 Anabeta Elite.

Before bed 2 cups skim milk, 1 Anabeta Elite and 1 fish oil.

I noticed I have been leaving the 3.12g DAA, 500mg L-Dopa (Mucanas Pruriens) out of my log, but I have been taking it everyday.

Weight is 171 now, looking more lean and vascular, but still have that back fat I need to get rid of. My muscles are feeling and looking fuller and harder.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Don't know how I missed this. Subb'd for the love of Alphamine.

Bodock

Bodock

Awards
  • Established
Don't know how I missed this. Subb'd for the love of Alphamine.
Thanks for the support!

I will be starting a Dermacrine, Formasurge, 5-Alpha Test run after I finish this stack. So stay tuned :)

Bodock

Bodock

Awards
  • Established
Thursday 9/13

Took 2 scoops Alphamine along with 1/4 tsp Super Cissus Rx, 1 Erase Pro, 3.12g DAA, 500mg L-Dopa (Mucanas Pruriens), 1 fish oil, and multi-vitamin upon waking.

Breakfast 1/4 tsp P-slin 1/2 cup oats Splenda and cinamon, and 2 tbsp natural Peanut butter, one apple.

Lunch 1 pound barbecue pork meat, 2 cups raw brocoli, 1 orange
Pre-workout meal 1 Anabolic Pump 1/2 cup oats Splenda and cinamon, and 2 tbsp natural Peanut butter, one apple.

One hour later 2 scoops Jack3ed Micro along with 1/4 tsp Super Cissus Rx and 1 fish oil.

Barbell Bench Press
95 x 10
105 x 8
115 x 6
125 x 6
135 x 6
155 x 4
165 x 4
175 x 3 had to get my spotter to help on the last rep a little
190 x 1 again spotter helped just a touch on lockout
135 x 12

Calf press on 45° sled
3 plates per side x 12
4 plates per side x 10 x 2 sets

DB flyes
40x10
40 x 8
40 x 7

Seated calf press machine
270 x 12 x3 sets

Overhead DB triceps extension
70lb DB x 10
70 x 8
70 x 5

Started getting a little sick to my stomach.

Post workout grilled chicken breast, steamed brocoli and assorted sushi, 2 Anabeta Elite

Before bed protein shake

I used up the last of my Alphamine today. Overall I liked it and I feel like it helped me keep the fat off while still eating like a pig and not doing cardio. Checked my BF today it is currently 12.3%. I liked the energy from Alphamine and the appetite suppresion is good, but I feel like the Anabeta Elite overrode some of the suppresion. I think it has helped my muscles feel and look harder.

I still have one more week left on Erase Pro and Anabeta Elite. I will use Recreate for a while now also.

Bodock

Bodock

Awards
  • Established
I’ve been slacking on my log lately but not on working out.

I have stopped taking DAA and I am winding up Anabeta Elite and Erase Pro this week.

Friday I did kind of a Deload Deadlift day to work on form.
4 sets of 10 reps at 135 concentrating on keeping my back straight and pushing through my heals and activating my glutes. Then I did some light cardio on the bike.

Monday 9/17

Took 2 Recreate, 1 Erase Pro, 500mg L-Dopa (Mucanas Pruriens), 1 fish oil, and multi-vitamin upon waking.
Breakfast 1 banana 2 tbsp natural peanut butter.
Lunch ½ cup brown rice, 2 cans tuna, ½ cup apple sauce.
Pre-workout 1 Anabolic Pump, 1 cup skim milk, 1 scoop whey, 5g creatine, 2g taurine, 2 Anabeta Elite, 2 scoops Jack3d Micro.

Power Cleans
3 sets of 8 reps at 110 lbs

Seated DB shoulder press
4 sets of 8 reps at 40 lbs

Side DB raises
3 sets of 10 reps at 25 lbs

Single legs BW calf raises
4 sets of 12 reps at BW

Standing calf raises
3 sets of 10 reps at 200 lbs

DB incline bench press
10 reps at 45 lbs
10 reps at 50 lbs
3 reps at 55lbs, dropset 3 reps at 50 lbs, (muscle failure)

Tricep rope pushdown
20 reps at 100lbs
15 reps at 100 lbs
12 reps at 100 lbs

Post workout 1 Anabolic Pump, protein shake, 2 Anabeta Elite

Bodock

Bodock

Awards
  • Established
I wasn't able to work out Tuesday, but got a pretty solid job done Wednesday.

Wednesday 9/19

Standing overhead press
90 x 8 x 4

Side raises
22.5 x 10 x 3

Incline DB bench
45 x 10 x 3

DB incline flyes
22.5 x 10 x 3

Overhead DB tricep extensions
60 x 10 x 3

Rope tricep pushdowns
100x20
100x15
100x12

This finishes up all my Anabeta Elite and Erase Pro today.

I gained about 5 pounds while on this and actually lost a little fat.
My muscles have gotten harder and more vascular. I would definitely run Alphamine again as well.
The main thing I have gained off of this stack is libido!

This will be the end of this log. I am starting a log of Massularia for AI Sports Nutrition!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Logs 4
Anabolics 5
Supplement Logs 15
Supplements 21
mixedup Anabolics 82