PES Alphamine Log (unsponsored)

rehj

rehj

Awards
Hello all. This is my PES Alphamine (plus some other goodies) log. I plan to do this right with 3-4 updates a week, pics every 2 weeks or so, correct diet, nutrition, and above all else honesty about the product.. Which shouldn't be too hard because PES makes some bomb f'n stuff.

Starting stats:
Height: 5'7
Weight: 178
Waist: 36 (measured at the navel relaxed position)
BF %: ~ 17 (estimation)

Lifting stats: I'm coming off a major ankle injury which kept me out of the gym for ~6 months. Without training and strict nutrition my strength and physique took a hit. Strength has slowly been returning in the past 2 months I've been lifting but I still consider myself very weak (especially in my legs) in comparison.

Current Lifts:
Bench: 5 x 210
Squat: 3 x 235
Deadlift: 5 x 300
Military Press: 3 x 135

PR's:
Bench: 5 x 235
Squat: 3 x 315
DL: 5 x 315
MP: 3 x 165

As you can see, I've lost a lot a lot of strength.

Goals: My primary goal is to lose fat. Period. I'm 178 and I'd like to be more around 168. I'm also very uncomfortable at my current BF % and would like to eventually be down to 10-12% although I don't expect that to happen within this log. Secondary Goal: Maintain/increase strength. My strength is pitiful right now in comparison to my old PR's and I'd like to see some of that come back. However, I realize in a caloric deficit this is unlikely.

Finally, a little about me. I'm a senior at the University of Kentucky majoring in kinesology(please don't stalk me). I plan to attend graduate school for exercise physiology. I took part in a ton of sports growing up including basketball (favorite sport by far), swimming (best sport), cross country, and I am also a black belt in Shao-Lin martial arts (I warned you about stalking me). In college I got into lifting after I decided not to pursue swimming in college. Long story short I fell in love with lifting and went from a 138 lb freshman in college who ran 45 miles a week to a 185 strength/power lifter.

Well guys/gals, you know my story now. Now lets move on to the real shiz, alphamine.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
get it son!

rehj

rehj

Awards
Let's talk about Alphamine. First, if you haven't heard of Alphamine from PES you've been living under a rock. But just in case here is the link to nutra's sale and write up on the product.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/pesupplments/new-alphamine-210-grams.html?sel=4767

You can also check out the PES website and I would recommend signing up for their insider letter. I'm not pimping PES here I am in no way affiliated with their company. The insider newsletter often contains SWEET deals and presales which is how I came into 3 x Alphamine, 3 x ABE, and 2 x Erase Pro. :)

I'm open to stack suggestions, advice, etc. on what to add to Alphamine. My current plan is thus:
8 weeks total:
First 4 weeks: Alphamine
Second 4 weeks: Alphamine, ABE, possibly EP.

I've never tried ABE before so I'm really excited to get started on that but I wanna gauge Alphamine on it's own first which is why I'm doing Alphamine solo the first 4 weeks.

Other supps include just the staples (or what I consider staples):
Orange Triad
Oximega FO
SNS Creatine 5g/day
SNS BA 2g 2/day
SNS Cissus
SNS ALCAR 2g pre WO or before study sesh
SNS Agmatine 500 mg before high carb meal once per day and 1 g pre WO.

Routine: 5/3/1 plain, simple, kinda boring, but FAVORITE work out routine. Cardio: 2 x HIIT/week and 2 x moderate cardio for 30-45 min/week.

Nutrition: 1800-2300 calories is normal for me. I'm not anal about getting in an exact amount in that range, I just make stay I stay in it and try to stay low in that amount a couple times a week. My diet is clean and I get in ~45% p, 30% c, 25% fat but the carbs and fat can vary from day to day. I naturally eat like an IF dieter most of the time with an eating window of around 2-10, but that's just how I am. I don't intentionally or strictly follow IF. If I get hungry earlier I eat, but usually I don't.

I will mention that I do drink a couple times a week. I know it's not great for my goals, but I'm in college and you only live once. I have found that as long as I factor it into my macros and am reasonable about how many I drink then this is not an issue. If I'm drinking I move my eating window back to about 4 PM because that lets me have enough food later in the day to stay full while I drink (and avoid drunk eating). Just being honest with the readers for those of you out there who are looking down on my fun :D.

FINALLY! Intitial impressions of Alphamine. 1-10 scale and 5 is a normal day. I've had 3 doses of Alphamine now. Yesterday I had 2 scoops in the AM, 1 PM, and I took 2 scoops about 3 hours ago.

Taste/Mixability: 10/10 Amazing. Fruit Punch is delicious and I usually hate fruit punch drinks. This tastes great. Up there with IForce Nutrition's Tangerine Compete and Hemavol Lemon Drop for me. Mixes perfectly too.

Formula: N/A I'm gonna wait to rate this until I do some more research into oleuropein, but the intitial studies I've seen look very intriguing. Very innovative to say the least PES and I love the fact that it's a powder!!! Chlorogenic Acid is also a fantastic addition. If reps have any links send them my way.

Energy/Focus: 8/10- I don't get jitters or much energy at all from most stims. I'm extremely stim resistant. However, yesterday and today I've noticed some nice clean energy and I didn't got sleepy around 3 PM yesterday like I usually do after my first meal. I will continue to monitor this as it could just be placebo, but I'll keep my eye on it.

Weight Loss: N/A until later in the log.

Appetite Suppression: 10/10 thus far. I forgot to eat yesterday until 5 pm. I'm not kidding. I brought a greek yogurt, turkey sandwich and almonds into work yesterday for my first meal and didn't even touch them. I never got hungry and was busy all day. To eat never even crossed my mind. This stuff is incredible. I hope this lasts because it's gonna be a great cut if I continue to feel like I did yesterday in terms of hunger.

Thermogenisis:
5/10- I never feel anything from thermogenics so I just gave this an "average" as I haven't felt any increased heat, sweating, etc.

MORE TO COME! Stay tuned. First workout on Alphamine comes tomorrow!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tend to use the same products as you so I look forward to how you react to this. Good luck. :)

rehj

rehj

Awards
Update on yesterday. Took two scoops am and one scoop pm. Did I mention how good this tastes? :) like candy.

I might experiment a little with 1.5 scoops at both doses. I don't get too much out of one scoop (I'm very stim tolerant) but two really makes me feel great. If 1.5 can meet in the middle for both doses for smooth energy and appetite suppression all day I'll be ecstatic. If reps or anyone else has any opinions on this dosing please share!

I ended my fast at 3 and had absolutely no trouble waiting till 3 instead of my usual 1st meal at 2. Once again no sleepiness following my first meal which is great.

Calories yesterday were normal (2050, 190 g protein).

Today is my first workout on alphamime! I will update you all later tonight after.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am bulking and don't plan on using my tubs for now, but I couldn't resist cracking it open to try since I needed some boost today. Taste is very good!

Good luck on your training today. :thumbsup:

rehj

rehj

Awards
I am bulking and don't plan on using my tubs for now, but I couldn't resist cracking it open to try since I needed some boost today. Taste is very good!

Good luck on your training today. :thumbsup:
Thanks man! And I totally agree the taste is great even though I usually hate fruit punch flavored supps. Have you tried Iforce's Compete? The taste is sooooo good.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks man! And I totally agree the taste is great even though I usually hate fruit punch flavored supps. Have you tried Iforce's Compete? The taste is sooooo good.
Haven't had their FP flavor, but I have a tub of Tangerine and LD sitting in my gym bag right now. ;)

rehj

rehj

Awards
First work out on alphamine was a good one! Mental clarity and focus really stood out. No huge rush of stim energy but I never get that anyway.

5/3/1 Chest (3 rep week)

95x 5
115x 5
140x 3
165x 3
185x 3
210x 6

BBB assistance work.

I was pleasantly surprised by 6 reps today but my previous strength seems to be returning slowly but surely despite the caloric deficit. Overall, a good workout and I seemed to be sweating more than usual so hopefully that's alphamine's thermogenic effect kicking in.

On a side note, I've noticed the past couple days, even on rest days, I've noticed a little more muscle hardness/density. Feels pretty good. This could be pure placebo so I will continue to monitor this closely.

rehj

rehj

Awards
Today was a cardio only day. Had no trouble waiting until 2 PM to eat.
Weight: 173.4 lbs (-4.6 lbs) I tend to lose 3-5 lbs of water weight when I start cutting so this is not out of the norm.
Cardio: 30 min LISS in AM
10 min foam roller, static stretching
Nutrition: On pace for 1850 calorie day w/ 190 g protein.
Notes: I'm not sure if Alphamine contributed to the loss of the water weight or it is just from the start of cutting. I did seem to lose my normal amount of water weight but it occured much quicker than when I normally begin cutting. Alphamine continues to really help keep my appetite suppressed. It really keeps my mind off of how long it's been since I've eaten. I love this aspect and hope it continues. Still don't get much energy from 2 scoops. I get some focus but that's about all. Today I did get sleepy around 3 after my first meal which hadn't happened since taking alphamine. However, I slept very poorly last night so this could also be playing a role.

rehj

rehj

Awards
8/29/12 Day 4- Shoulders

Hit shoulders pretty hard today. Numbers are below.

5/3/1
65x5
80x5
90x3
105x3
115x3
130x5

Assistance:
BBB + 3 sets of BW pull ups (6 reps per set, neutral grip)

10 minutes foamroller, 10 minutes static stretching.

Nutrition: 2100 calories (180 g protein)

Notes: Broke fast at 3 today after my training session. Despite a greuling training session today I almost forgot to eat my post work out meal when I got distracted upon getting home. Luckily I remembered within a reasonable time frame to eat. Alphamine hasn't done much in the energy department, but I'm really loving the appetite suppression. Some supplements that provide appetite suppression make me feel queasy or ill almost, but Alphamine suppresses my appetite in a much different way. It's like food doesn't even cross my mind. The past 4 days of cutting despite being used to bigger meals have been easy. No trouble eating sub 2000 calories and no dip in energy.

First HIIT session with Alphamine tomorrow!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am in for this.

Good luck! :)

Ben

rehj

rehj

Awards
Yesterday's Notes:
Day 5: HIIT

Training:
10 minutes foam roller
8 x 30 seconds sprint followed by 1 minute easy.
5 minute easy warm up and cool down.
10 minutes static stretching

Did my first HIIT workout in about 6 months yesterday. Like I said in my intro, I'm coming off a massive ankle injury so cardio is still coming back to me and my legs are in very poor shape. However, it felt good to do some HIIT. My legs were screaming by the end and I could barely walk home but man it felt good :).

Nutrition: 2000 calories total (150 g protein)

I went out on the town with the girlfriend last night and we had a great time. I factored in the extra calories yesterday though and ended my fast at 4 PM instead of the usual 2 PM. When I drink I lower by about 40 g, go low carb (25-50 carbs), and increase fats to help combat any possible decreased test from drinking. However, I think that decreased test from drinking is over exaggerated and as long as you keep the amount of alcohol you drink reasonable then I don't tend to believe decreased test from alcohol is a big concern.

Alphamine Notes: I had 2 scoops at 8 AM and had no trouble fasting until 4 PM. I usually get extremely hungry at 1:30-2 PM but I've noticed on Alphamine I don't have this problem. I continue to love the appetite suppresion on 2 scoops. I held off my second serving until 6 PM to help keep hunger under control while drinking (sometimes I get the "drunchies" hehe) but I had no trouble keeping to my diet while drinking last night. Did I mention that I love this stuff?

I've been holding off on this note for a while but I feel like it's something I should address. My libido is sky high. I mean I feel like I'm on DAA+Erase. Just to clarify, I'm not on anything other than Alphamine and the essential staples that everyone should be on for health/lifting. The second my girlfriend gives me a hug or something I'm rocking a hardy. Don't get me wrong, she is smoking hot but I usually don't get up that easily. I don't know what in Alphamine would cause this and maybe it's just my natural hormone levels causing this at my age (21), but I've noticed it everyday since I've started Alphamine. Not complaining though. The girl likes it :D.

Any opinions on this? Maybe a rep can clear this up and let us know if any ingredient in Alphamine can cause increased libido or if I'm just horny. ;)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A lot of people notice that yohimbine can cause erection improvements. Definitely not something unheard of. ;)

For your HIIT do you just do that running outside and with a stop watch or is it on a track? Just wondering as I prefer hitting the track or hills for my workouts but have done random HIIT through neighborhoods. :D

rehj

rehj

Awards
A lot of people notice that yohimbine can cause erection improvements. Definitely not something unheard of. ;)

For your HIIT do you just do that running outside and with a stop watch or is it on a track? Just wondering as I prefer hitting the track or hills for my workouts but have done random HIIT through neighborhoods. :D
Actually yesterday day I did cycling as my HIIT. I love running outside, but currently my legs and ankle just aren't used to the stress and pounding of running and I'm really trying to ease my way into it. At one point in my life I ran 45 miles a week and a sub 18:00 minute 5k so I LOVE running, but right now I just can't do it as much I like. So for a couple weeks I plan on introducing HIIT on the bike (cycling) and rowing so my body can get the benefits of HIIT without some of the additional pounding on my currently pitiful legs.

Usually I do HIIT in a park close to my house on a big hill for a challenge. I love me some hills :D feels so good afterward to feel like you've pushed the limits. I do love going for 'exploratory' runs around random neighborhoods. It's fun! and makes jogs or HIIT sessions not so boring.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Actually yesterday day I did cycling as my HIIT. I love running outside, but currently my legs and ankle just aren't used to the stress and pounding of running and I'm really trying to ease my way into it. At one point in my life I ran 45 miles a week and a sub 18:00 minute 5k so I LOVE running, but right now I just can't do it as much I like. So for a couple weeks I plan on introducing HIIT on the bike (cycling) and rowing so my body can get the benefits of HIIT without some of the additional pounding on my currently pitiful legs.

Usually I do HIIT in a park close to my house on a big hill for a challenge. I love me some hills :D feels so good afterward to feel like you've pushed the limits. I do love going for 'exploratory' runs around random neighborhoods. It's fun! and makes jogs or HIIT sessions not so boring.
Definitely agree on most of that. I need to get a nice bike so I can do some riding to change things up. Usually run outside but this summer has been hotter than hell. Luckily I have an indoor facility with a turf field so I do prowler pushes and sprints inside most of the time. :)

rehj

rehj

Awards
Definitely agree on most of that. I need to get a nice bike so I can do some riding to change things up. Usually run outside but this summer has been hotter than hell. Luckily I have an indoor facility with a turf field so I do prowler pushes and sprints inside most of the time. :)
That's an awesome facility. I'm jealous. We have an indoor wall climb but I don't climb. I'd kill for indoor turf.

rehj

rehj

Awards
Some sweet Labor Day deals going. Gonna stock up on DAA and maybe some other goodies. Protocol looks so nice but I'll probably get some RecoverPro for cheaper. I like to switch up my BCAA/Leucine sources to keep my taste buds entertained. (I work out fasted a lot and like a hefty dose of Leucine before workout) and there's a great deal out there on Recoverpro and some free goodies out there ;)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some sweet Labor Day deals going. Gonna stock up on DAA and maybe some other goodies. Protocol looks so nice but I'll probably get some RecoverPro for cheaper. I like to switch up my BCAA/Leucine sources to keep my taste buds entertained. (I work out fasted a lot and like a hefty dose of Leucine before workout) and there's a great deal out there on Recoverpro and some free goodies out there ;)
Not to make your decision harder, but I am loving Protocol right now. COP seems to be effective in making my conditioning work easier. I definitely like a solid dose of Leucine pre as well. Peak Beta is also on sale for a great price if you wanted to try a solid dose of COP in something else. ;)

rehj

rehj

Awards
Not to make your decision harder, but I am loving Protocol right now. COP seems to be effective in making my conditioning work easier. I definitely like a solid dose of Leucine pre as well. Peak Beta is also on sale for a great price if you wanted to try a solid dose of COP in something else. ;)
You've convinced me. I'm gonna go with Protocol although Peak Beta is very solid too. I just can't pass up Protocol's profile at that price. Take my money nutraplanet! You win.

Bout to hit up the gym will be back tonight with an update.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You've convinced me. I'm gonna go with Protocol although Peak Beta is very solid too. I just can't pass up Protocol's profile at that price. Take my money nutraplanet! You win.

Bout to hit up the gym will be back tonight with an update.
Sorry I made you spend your money... :eek:

I have three tubs of Protocol myself! Peak Beta is very similar but I like having my Leucine in my pre-workout as well. :D

rehj

rehj

Awards
Sorry I made you spend your money... :eek:

I have three tubs of Protocol myself! Peak Beta is very similar but I like having my Leucine in my pre-workout as well. :D
Not at all. Protocol is the superior product for my needs and COP could be a great addition to my training regimen. I'm really excited to try it. Genomyx has been on its game lately. SSv2 is a great profile.

rehj

rehj

Awards
I meant to get this up yesterday but got caught up in football with friends. So here's the past couple days.

Day 6: Rest

There was not a lot to report other than the usual appetite suppresion. Nutrition was normal. Although I did enjoy some nice protein pudding I made. :)

Day 7: Legs
Nutrition: Carb up (2500 calories), 300 g carb from sweet potatoe fries (home made), Nature valley granola bars, yogurt and then post work out treat of whole wheat pancakes and sugar free syrup. Yummmmm.

Training: 5/3/1 Squat
95x5
115x5
145x3
165x3
185x3
210x6

BBB assistance
Legs are still so weak. It's annoying.

Notes: Was a great couple days and I'm enjoying the long labor day weekend. My mood and over all well being are very high. I'll give Alphamine some credit here for some smooth clean energy. Libido is still sky high and I'm loving it. I didn't expect this out of Alphamine but I am really enjoying it. I'll have a weight update and some picks up tomorrow. Can't believe how much I loved my first week on Alphamine.

In other news: I think my Labor Day order is going to be 2x Protocol Evolved, 2x SNS DAA, 500g BA, 1x SNS ALCAR, and maybe a SSv2. Thoughts? Other suggestions?

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
That order you're planning looks pretty good. SSv2 is great. I'm planning on picking up a tub of the new Protocol as well.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In other news: I think my Labor Day order is going to be 2x Protocol Evolved, 2x SNS DAA, 500g BA, 1x SNS ALCAR, and maybe a SSv2. Thoughts? Other suggestions?
Real solid order. I also really enjoy SSv2. That order looks to cover everything you need (since I am assuming you have the rest of the staples you run). ;)

For myself I know the DCP and PES prices are also real tempting and I grabbed some Gut Health earlier this week as well. Trying to resist ordering again. :eek:

rehj

rehj

Awards
Real solid order. I also really enjoy SSv2. That order looks to cover everything you need (since I am assuming you have the rest of the staples you run). ;)

For myself I know the DCP and PES prices are also real tempting and I grabbed some Gut Health earlier this week as well. Trying to resist ordering again. :eek:
Oh yea, I've got staples down for the next 6 months :D

I grabbed a years worth of Gut Health as soon as it went around ~7$. One of my favorite supplements and something I consider a staple.

DCP has always had a great profile but I've always considered it woefully under dosed in the ingredients that make it special.

rehj

rehj

Awards
That order you're planning looks pretty good. SSv2 is great. I'm planning on picking up a tub of the new Protocol as well.
SSv2 has the best profile of any nutrient repartitioner on the market in my opinion and I was a huge fan of the original. I've got a couple bottles tucked away but the new one is so tempting!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh yea, I've got staples down for the next 6 months :D

I grabbed a years worth of Gut Health as soon as it went around ~7$. One of my favorite supplements and something I consider a staple.

DCP has always had a great profile but I've always considered it woefully under dosed in the ingredients that make it special.
Should have known you felt that way about both. That is why I only buy DCP on sale and dose it high. ;)

rehj

rehj

Awards
Should have known you felt that way about both. That is why I only buy DCP on sale and dose it high. ;)
4 caps 3 times a day + some extra RK would be an awesome non stim cut or recomp. I'm jealous. If my order wasn't so big I'd be tempted to order and do exactly that for 6-8 weeks in the future. With ABE and a GDA (SSv2?) added on I can't imagine the recomp

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4 caps 3 times a day + some extra RK would be an awesome non stim cut or recomp. I'm jealous. If my order wasn't so big I'd be tempted to order and do exactly that for 6-8 weeks in the future. With ABE and a GDA (SSv2?) added on I can't imagine the recomp
Well unfortunately I won't be running Alphamine right now (bulking and don't want to use too many products at once), but I plan to use DCP + Alphamine for my winter recomp in a couple months! :D

rehj

rehj

Awards
Well unfortunately I won't be running Alphamine right now (bulking and don't want to use too many products at once), but I plan to use DCP + Alphamine for my winter recomp in a couple months! :D
That should produce very nice results. I'm sure you'll love Alphamine when you start dosing everyday. Any experience with EndoSurge? Looks interesting and a good price on it out there.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
That should produce very nice results. I'm sure you'll love Alphamine when you start dosing everyday. Any experience with EndoSurge? Looks interesting and a good price on it out there.
I know I'm a rep so my opinion will sound bias, but EndoSurge is an incredible supplement. Vivid dreams, restful sleep, unreal libido, and some great strength gains. It's also the perfect item to stack with a test booster like DAA or a product like Erase because of it's nature to free up test. You can find just about anyone that's taken EndoSurge and they would give it a similar praise, I assure you.

rehj

rehj

Awards
I know I'm a rep so my opinion will sound bias, but EndoSurge is an incredible supplement. Vivid dreams, restful sleep, unreal libido, and some great strength gains. It's also the perfect item to stack with a test booster like DAA or a product like Erase because of it's nature to free up test. You can find just about anyone that's taken EndoSurge and they would give it a similar praise, I assure you.
I have nothing against reps recommending me their products whatsoever. As long as it's honest, credible info or suggestions bring it to the table! EndoSurge as a GH/test booster looks like a great overall strength, libido, and recovery product.

I was thinking over some possible future stacks-
1. EndoSurge + DAA + AnaBeta (Elite if recomping)
2. Endosurge + DAA + Erase Pro

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never tried it but seems solid from price and ingredients.

rehj

rehj

Awards
Day 8- Went to the gym but it was closed! Labor Day got me good. Nutrition was normal and nothing new to report.

Day 9- Chest
Hit the gym today for some chest I'm now on a 5 rep scheme for the current week of 5/3/1. Did some HIIT on the cycle after.
95x5
115x5
135x3
155x5
170x5
185x7
BBB assistance (on incline bench)

10 minutes foam roller
5 minute warm up on cycle
15 minutes HIIT
5 minutes cool down + 10 minutes static stretching

I struggled today during chest. My final reps at 185 don't show it but I was feeling gassed at 170x5 and just had to push through it. Otherwise I feel great today. I took two scoops alphamine at 8:00 AM this morning and then sat through a 2 hour physics lecture. I didn't get sleepy or unattentive at all and really enjoyed being awake for my AM classes. I haven't weighed in since midway last week so I'll have that for everyone tomorrow. I also have already taken before pictures and will upload them when I have some more to compare to.

Nutrition for today obviously isn't complete and I actually broke my fast at 3 which is late for me but I look to be at 210 g protein and 2000 calories today.

Just to give you all an update on what else I'm taking throughout the day here is my supps for a typical day.
ALCAR 2g preWO or in the morning (really increases alphamine's focus/smooth energy component)
1 g Agmatine pre WO and 500 mg before big carb meal later in the day
OT morning and night
Oximega FO 1 serving per day
Gut Health 1 serving per day
2 g BA twice per day
5 g creatine mono per day
2 scoops compete pre/intra WO

rehj

rehj

Awards
Day 10- Light Cardio
Cardio: 30 minutes LISS (walking on a treadmill @2.5 incline, 4.0 mph)
Nutrition: 1600 calories 150g protein. Since it was an off day lifting I lowered calories slightly.

Notes: Wow it's hard to believe it's already been 10 days on Alphamine. I'll update weight on day 14 to see what progress I've made. I continue to love the effects on reducing appetite from Alphamine. After 10 days I've noticed no increase in appetite despite cutting and I continue to break my fast well past 2 PM on most days which is when I usually start to get really hungry. Today I broke my fast at 4 PM and could've waited but decided I needed to eat. I also tried a different dosing scheme that I really liked today. I did one scoop morning @ 8 AM, one scoop mid morning @11:30 AM, and my final scoop @6 PM to keep appetite down at night. I really enjoyed dosing it like this and it spreads out Alphamine's effects on energy and appetite over the whole day.

rehj

rehj

Awards
Day 11: Legs and HIIT
Wow, today kicked my ass.

Workout:
10 min foam roller
Squats
95x5
125x5
145x3
175x5
195x5
210x8

Leg Press Pyramid-
2 reps, 4 reps, 6 reps, 8 reps, 10 reps, 8 reps, 6 reps, 4 reps, 2 reps: Weight changed accordingly.

HIIT:
5 minute warmup
15 minute HIIT cycling- 30 seconds sprint, 1 minute easy
5 minute cool down
10 minute static stretching

Excellent workout. I could hardly walk down the stairs leaving the gym.

Nutrition: 1900 calories, 200 g protein

Notes:
Took 1 scoop 3 times today. I'm really enjoying this dosing and I think I'll stick to it for a while to see if the increased energy and appetite suppression I'm experiencing continues.
Something new to note: thermogenisis! I've never noticed increased heat or sweating from any weight loss product but yesterday and today I found myself drenched by the end of my warm up stretching and foam rolling. I was drenched today leaving the gym and it felt great. Props to PES on this one, this is the first product that has impacted me in this way. I hope it continues throughout the rest of the 8 weeks.
I also have been taking Alphamine for a boost before a study session and really like this. 2g ALCAR and 1 scoop Alphamine really puts me into focus mood and keeps me my mind from getting foggy.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
I have nothing against reps recommending me their products whatsoever. As long as it's honest, credible info or suggestions bring it to the table! EndoSurge as a GH/test booster looks like a great overall strength, libido, and recovery product.

I was thinking over some possible future stacks-
1. EndoSurge + DAA + AnaBeta (Elite if recomping)
2. Endosurge + DAA + Erase Pro
I haven't gotten a chance to use it yet but I've seen nothing but great feedback from Endosurge. I ran EP/DAA this summer and loved it. I'm looking forward to adding Endosurge to it next time around.

Subbed BTW! Great log so far rehj!

rehj

rehj

Awards
Sorry I haven't posted for a few days it's been a hectic last week but I'll be sure to have a lengthy update for everyone tonight.

rehj

rehj

Awards
I haven't gotten a chance to use it yet but I've seen nothing but great feedback from Endosurge. I ran EP/DAA this summer and loved it. I'm looking forward to adding Endosurge to it next time around.

Subbed BTW! Great log so far rehj!
I didn't end up ordering any from the labor day sale but it's on my future supp lists and looks very promising. Welcome to the log by the way!