PES Alphamine Log (unsponsored)

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.18%

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Well unfortunately I won't be running Alphamine right now (bulking and don't want to use too many products at once), but I plan to use DCP + Alphamine for my winter recomp in a couple months!
    That should produce very nice results. I'm sure you'll love Alphamine when you start dosing everyday. Any experience with EndoSurge? Looks interesting and a good price on it out there.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.06%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by rehj View Post
    That should produce very nice results. I'm sure you'll love Alphamine when you start dosing everyday. Any experience with EndoSurge? Looks interesting and a good price on it out there.
    I know I'm a rep so my opinion will sound bias, but EndoSurge is an incredible supplement. Vivid dreams, restful sleep, unreal libido, and some great strength gains. It's also the perfect item to stack with a test booster like DAA or a product like Erase because of it's nature to free up test. You can find just about anyone that's taken EndoSurge and they would give it a similar praise, I assure you.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.18%

Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    I know I'm a rep so my opinion will sound bias, but EndoSurge is an incredible supplement. Vivid dreams, restful sleep, unreal libido, and some great strength gains. It's also the perfect item to stack with a test booster like DAA or a product like Erase because of it's nature to free up test. You can find just about anyone that's taken EndoSurge and they would give it a similar praise, I assure you.
    I have nothing against reps recommending me their products whatsoever. As long as it's honest, credible info or suggestions bring it to the table! EndoSurge as a GH/test booster looks like a great overall strength, libido, and recovery product.

I was thinking over some possible future stacks-
    1. EndoSurge + DAA + AnaBeta (Elite if recomping)
    2. Endosurge + DAA + Erase Pro
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.83%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Never tried it but seems solid from price and ingredients.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.18%

Day 8- Went to the gym but it was closed! Labor Day got me good. Nutrition was normal and nothing new to report.

Day 9- Chest
    Hit the gym today for some chest I'm now on a 5 rep scheme for the current week of 5/3/1. Did some HIIT on the cycle after.
    95x5
    115x5
    135x3
    155x5
    170x5
    185x7
    BBB assistance (on incline bench)

10 minutes foam roller
    5 minute warm up on cycle
    15 minutes HIIT
    5 minutes cool down + 10 minutes static stretching

I struggled today during chest. My final reps at 185 don't show it but I was feeling gassed at 170x5 and just had to push through it. Otherwise I feel great today. I took two scoops alphamine at 8:00 AM this morning and then sat through a 2 hour physics lecture. I didn't get sleepy or unattentive at all and really enjoyed being awake for my AM classes. I haven't weighed in since midway last week so I'll have that for everyone tomorrow. I also have already taken before pictures and will upload them when I have some more to compare to.

Nutrition for today obviously isn't complete and I actually broke my fast at 3 which is late for me but I look to be at 210 g protein and 2000 calories today.

Just to give you all an update on what else I'm taking throughout the day here is my supps for a typical day.
    ALCAR 2g preWO or in the morning (really increases alphamine's focus/smooth energy component)
    1 g Agmatine pre WO and 500 mg before big carb meal later in the day
    OT morning and night
    Oximega FO 1 serving per day
    Gut Health 1 serving per day
    2 g BA twice per day
    5 g creatine mono per day
    2 scoops compete pre/intra WO
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.18%

Day 10- Light Cardio
    Cardio: 30 minutes LISS (walking on a treadmill @2.5 incline, 4.0 mph)
    Nutrition: 1600 calories 150g protein. Since it was an off day lifting I lowered calories slightly.

Notes: Wow it's hard to believe it's already been 10 days on Alphamine. I'll update weight on day 14 to see what progress I've made. I continue to love the effects on reducing appetite from Alphamine. After 10 days I've noticed no increase in appetite despite cutting and I continue to break my fast well past 2 PM on most days which is when I usually start to get really hungry. Today I broke my fast at 4 PM and could've waited but decided I needed to eat. I also tried a different dosing scheme that I really liked today. I did one scoop morning @ 8 AM, one scoop mid morning @11:30 AM, and my final scoop @6 PM to keep appetite down at night. I really enjoyed dosing it like this and it spreads out Alphamine's effects on energy and appetite over the whole day.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.18%

Day 11: Legs and HIIT
    Wow, today kicked my ass.

Workout:
    10 min foam roller
    Squats
    95x5
    125x5
    145x3
    175x5
    195x5
    210x8

Leg Press Pyramid-
    2 reps, 4 reps, 6 reps, 8 reps, 10 reps, 8 reps, 6 reps, 4 reps, 2 reps: Weight changed accordingly.

HIIT:
    5 minute warmup
    15 minute HIIT cycling- 30 seconds sprint, 1 minute easy
    5 minute cool down
    10 minute static stretching

Excellent workout. I could hardly walk down the stairs leaving the gym.

Nutrition: 1900 calories, 200 g protein

Notes:
    Took 1 scoop 3 times today. I'm really enjoying this dosing and I think I'll stick to it for a while to see if the increased energy and appetite suppression I'm experiencing continues.
    Something new to note: thermogenisis! I've never noticed increased heat or sweating from any weight loss product but yesterday and today I found myself drenched by the end of my warm up stretching and foam rolling. I was drenched today leaving the gym and it felt great. Props to PES on this one, this is the first product that has impacted me in this way. I hope it continues throughout the rest of the 8 weeks.
    I also have been taking Alphamine for a boost before a study session and really like this. 2g ALCAR and 1 scoop Alphamine really puts me into focus mood and keeps me my mind from getting foggy.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.55%

I have nothing against reps recommending me their products whatsoever. As long as it's honest, credible info or suggestions bring it to the table! EndoSurge as a GH/test booster looks like a great overall strength, libido, and recovery product.

I was thinking over some possible future stacks-
    1. EndoSurge + DAA + AnaBeta (Elite if recomping)
    2. Endosurge + DAA + Erase Pro
    I haven't gotten a chance to use it yet but I've seen nothing but great feedback from Endosurge. I ran EP/DAA this summer and loved it. I'm looking forward to adding Endosurge to it next time around.

Subbed BTW! Great log so far rehj!
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.18%

Sorry I haven't posted for a few days it's been a hectic last week but I'll be sure to have a lengthy update for everyone tonight.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.18%

Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza

I haven't gotten a chance to use it yet but I've seen nothing but great feedback from Endosurge. I ran EP/DAA this summer and loved it. I'm looking forward to adding Endosurge to it next time around.

Subbed BTW! Great log so far rehj!
    I didn't end up ordering any from the labor day sale but it's on my future supp lists and looks very promising. Welcome to the log by the way!
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.18%

Alright guys here's the promised post. Sorry for the wait on an update.

Weight: 171 (-7 lbs)
    Just to be clear here ~5 lbs of this is water weight so reastically I've lost around 2 lbs which I'm still very happy with and is right on track with my goals.

Lifts- I've been to the gym several times since my last post and had good workouts. My lifts haven't jumped or anything so I'm gonna skip writing out all the numbers but you can find them throughout the log.
    7/8- Back/Biceps
    7/10- Chest/HIIT
    7/11 (today)- Shoulders

Diet has been great. The only thing to report is that Saturday I had a carb up and enjoyed the first football tailgate of the year with the girl and friends. I've hovered between 1800-2100 calories consistently.

Life update- I decided to include this so you all know why I'm going to be posting a little less often then at the start of the log. I've just switched to a pre physical therapy major at my university and have added a ton of course load over the next year. I'm very excited about my decision and look forward to learning new things and eventually doing this as a career. I've also been recently hired as a server at a very nice resturaunt here in town and am looking forward to the extra income. I'm sure nutraplanet will enjoy my extra income as well as a good deal of it will probably end up going their way

I'll have a mini review of protocol and SSv2 up soon because I just recieved my Labor Day order in and can't wait to try them out.

On a final note here's what I'm thinking for the remaining 6 weeks of this log.
    Week 2-6: Alphamine w/ 25 mg Ephedrine
    Week 4-8 (and 2 weeks following the conclusion): AnaBeta Elite @ 4 caps a day.

I'm pretty confident I've experienced all the initial effects of Alphamine and can't wait to see what the remaining 6 weeks bring to the table!
  12. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.83%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Cool picking up the pre-PT. I started down that road then veered off, but you should enjoy it if you look forward to it! Definitely try to accumulate as much as you can in college, great place full of resources if you focus correctly.
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.18%

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Cool picking up the pre-PT. I started down that road then veered off, but you should enjoy it if you look forward to it! Definitely try to accumulate as much as you can in college, great place full of resources if you focus correctly.
    Thanks man I totally agree. My decision has really put me in a bind school work wise but I'm really ok with it. The extra work load is worth it and I feel much better about graduating and my future with this decision.
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.18%

Man I can't believe this log has already been going for a couple weeks now. Seems like I just started Alphamine yesterday and I'm still loving every day of it!

7/12- Rest day
    7/13- Chest/HIIT

95x5
    125x5
    145x3
    160x5
    175x5
    190x7

Incline Bench:
    6x155
    5x165
    5x165

DB Flyes: I really like to throw these in when I don't do BBB assistance. I noticed a lot of growth in my chest when I was bulking and added these in. I really focus on keeping my arms straight and emphasizing a full pec "stretch" (although it feels more like a tear )
    8x20
    8x20
    12x20

HIIT- Cycling
    10 minute foam roller
    5 minute warmup cycle
    8x 30 sec sprint, 1 min easy
    5 minute cool down

Nutrition: I hit the gym really hard yesterday because I knew I would be going to dinner with the guys to watch the Packers/Bears game (GOOO PACK.. I'm a huge Packers fan). I took a SSv2 before the meal and kept it as clean as possible. I ended up with ~800 calories of chicken wings and sweat potatoe fries. SSv2 really seemed to keep my bloating down and I look forward to using this stuff everyday after the log ends to really judge it but my initial feelings are very positive. The rest of the day was kept very clean and I ended up with 2200 calories on the day with ~180 g protein.

The only bad part of yesterday was my first experience with Protocol Evolved by Genomyx. I really love Genomyx's products and they are one of the most exciting companies out there right now along with PES and SNS, but I didn't enjoy the new Protocol much at all. The ingredient panel is excellent, but I didn't enjoy it. The taste was pretty awful, it took forever to mix (which is normal w/ Leucine I don't hold this against Genomyx), and the texture was very gritty. I took 4 scoops preWO and started feeling very nauseous towards the end of my workout and on the walk home I had to stop to puke 3 times. Protocol is the thing I changed about my diet, supps, etc yesterday and as soon as I got it out of my system I felt better instantly. However, this could be just a coincidence and I will continue to try protocol preWO and hopefully the side effects don't persist.

I'm about to go get in my favorite form of cardio, basketball! Have a good day guys.
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.55%

Man I can't believe this log has already been going for a couple weeks now. Seems like I just started Alphamine yesterday and I'm still loving every day of it!

7/12- Rest day
    7/13- Chest/HIIT

95x5
    125x5
    145x3
    160x5
    175x5
    190x7

Incline Bench:
    6x155
    5x165
    5x165

DB Flyes: I really like to throw these in when I don't do BBB assistance. I noticed a lot of growth in my chest when I was bulking and added these in. I really focus on keeping my arms straight and emphasizing a full pec "stretch" (although it feels more like a tear )
    8x20
    8x20
    12x20

HIIT- Cycling
    10 minute foam roller
    5 minute warmup cycle
    8x 30 sec sprint, 1 min easy
    5 minute cool down

Nutrition: I hit the gym really hard yesterday because I knew I would be going to dinner with the guys to watch the Packers/Bears game (GOOO PACK.. I'm a huge Packers fan). I took a SSv2 before the meal and kept it as clean as possible. I ended up with ~800 calories of chicken wings and sweat potatoe fries. SSv2 really seemed to keep my bloating down and I look forward to using this stuff everyday after the log ends to really judge it but my initial feelings are very positive. The rest of the day was kept very clean and I ended up with 2200 calories on the day with ~180 g protein.

The only bad part of yesterday was my first experience with Protocol Evolved by Genomyx. I really love Genomyx's products and they are one of the most exciting companies out there right now along with PES and SNS, but I didn't enjoy the new Protocol much at all. The ingredient panel is excellent, but I didn't enjoy it. The taste was pretty awful, it took forever to mix (which is normal w/ Leucine I don't hold this against Genomyx), and the texture was very gritty. I took 4 scoops preWO and started feeling very nauseous towards the end of my workout and on the walk home I had to stop to puke 3 times. Protocol is the thing I changed about my diet, supps, etc yesterday and as soon as I got it out of my system I felt better instantly. However, this could be just a coincidence and I will continue to try protocol preWO and hopefully the side effects don't persist.

I'm about to go get in my favorite form of cardio, basketball! Have a good day guys.

SS2 is Legit! Really keeps you dry.

Let me know how the addition of Ephedrine goes with the Alphamine. Don't think I can handle that myself lol.

Nice update bro
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.06%

Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post

Let me know how the addition of Ephedrine goes with the Alphamine. Don't think I can handle that myself lol.

Nice update bro
    Yes it does! I've been ranting and raving about SSv2 to a few friends of mine who are carbo-phobic about how solid a product it is.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.18%

Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post

Nice update bro
    I've only been on it a couple days but I'm loving the combo. Awesome appetite suppression, a little more energy, definite thermogenisis. Good stuff.
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.18%

Sunday 9/16- Rest
    Monday 9/17- Legs
    10 min foam roller
    Squats
    95x5
    125x5
    145x3
    175x5
    205x3
    225x5

Hamstrings Curls
    3x8 @120 lbs

Calf Raises using Smith Machine and step
    3x15 @ 250 lbs

Notes: Legs were really gassed by the end of the workout, but the strength in my legs post-injury seems to be returning slowly but surely. I also have some minor chronic lower back pain and by the end of squatting my back was feeling pretty rough, but I toughed it out and am already feeling back to normal.

Nutrition: Yesterday I had a minor cheat meal with some Mexican and some frozen yogurt, but didn't over eat and while I was not in a deficit for the day I was not far over my maintenence calories and am not worried about the impact on my progress. Today I'm right at 2000 calories and 200 g protein.

Supplements:
    I enjoyed SSv2 again yesterday before my cheat meal and didn't get much of the normal bloat I have when eating a meal outside of my diet.
    I also tried Protocol Evolved again today and had a much better experience with it. I still don't care much for the taste, but it didn't make me sick today and I noticed some nice endurance effects today. I look forward to finishing a tub and seeing how it compares to iForce's Compete. Whichever one I end up liking better at the end of the tub will probably become my staple for my Leucine product. Let the competition begin!

On a final note, the edition of ephedrine to Alphamine has been awesome the past few days. Fantastic energy levels, appetite suppression, and thermogenisis. I've been sweating all day and man does it feel great!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 150
    Last Post: 03-06-2008, 04:19 AM
  2. Diesel Test Hardcore Log (unsponsored)
    By Gtarzan81 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-07-2008, 01:11 AM
  3. A woman's DRIVE/LOG (unsponsored)
    By dWood in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 01-05-2008, 10:32 AM
  4. RPM,Pro-Anabol, and WTF Pumped for a first log. unsponsored
    By jcratty75 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-02-2007, 01:54 AM