AE's at it again, thanks to Fahrenheit Nutrition (Sponsored)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A huge thanks to Brucega for this opportunity. Yesterday afternoon I received a bottle of Endurance and Lean EFX refined.

I have to tellyou that I am absolutely thrilled about this, as Endurance is something that I have had my eye on for quite a while. Here are some links to the products so everyone is in the know.

Fahrenheit Nutrition Lean EFX Refined (60 Capsules): Discount Lean EFX Refined Supplements

Fahrenheit Nutrition Endurance (405 gram): Discount Endurance Supplements

I will be dosing as suggested with 1 scoop of endurance per day and 1 lefx twice per day. Once upon waking and once 6-8 hours later.

The goal of this log is to continue to lean out a bit, as I have been having some major stomach issues. Per my doctor, I just started Align probiotic and it seems to be helping a great deal. That has taken a great deal of bloat out of my belly region and I am hoping that this continues that trend. It seems that I have some major allergies to wheat and gluten, so my diet will be changing for the first time. Carbs will only be through fruits and veggies.

Other supps that I will be taking are as follows:
1. Multi-Orange Triad
2. Joint- Cissus XT
3. Digestion- Align
4. Protein- MGN Isolate

My workout routines can vary a bit as I try to go as heavy as I can at all times, hence the need for the cissus. I do fasted cardio7 days per week, and lift 6 days per week.

I already dosed 1 lefx and hit my cardio as normal. First impressions were very smooth energy with major sweating. I will say it took about 30-40 minutes to kick in, but once it did it was not over the top at all.

I will be dosing the endurance typically for pre and intra and will do so today.

As of this morning, weight was down to 211, which is as a result of end of formeron and the powerful probiotic. Would be happy to get back to 205lbs as long as my strength remains.

Will be hitting legs and bi's today, will be back later with a run down.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very solid workout overall. lefx offered up solid energy with a good sweat.

The endurance was also interesting. Mixes easily, qwith a bright florescent green color. Taste is very similar to a sticky sweet watermelon, not terrible, but not my first choice. Obviously on the first dose, there was not too much to note. There were no tingles from the BA and my energy was good.

I did have an unrelated issue, as I am also starting to have stomach issues with protein. I think it is time to find an alternative for post workout nutrition. If anyone has any advise, please let me know.

Here was the workout rundown.

Legs:
Box squats (12 sets)
135,185, 225, 275, 315, 335 sets varied from 10 to 2

Standing calf raises (10 sets)
the first ten sets of box squats were immediately followed with standing calf raises for sets of 8-12

Bis:
BB Curls (5 sets)
95lbs to 115lbs set of 8-10

Glass hammer curls (4 sets)
50lbs 4 sets of 8

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
boom! that was fast.....

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Had a solid day today with am fasted cardio of 40 minutes

Hit chest and tris this afternoon, strength is slightly down from the past few weeks as is body weight. I was quite fatigued today, which I think is more of a remnant of having a sleep over with my 9 year old and the dog, which is never a good way to get sleep.

Chest:
Flat BP 9 sets

Rep ranges were 1 for the heaviest set and 10-12 for lighter sets

Inline BP 4 sets
all sets @ 225lbs for 8-10

Incline flys/press superset 4 sets
65lbs no rest between all sets @ 8 reps

Triceps:
CG BP 6 sets
135,185,225 sets all from 5-8 reps

Stopped after this as I had no energy left.

Running a whey experiment which I am failing at miserably. Yesterday, it sent me to the bathroom shortly after taking it....however, today it bloated me all to hell and I had a distended belly. Might have to switch to ON egg protein if this continues

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
got in some fasted cardio and ab work this am. WIll be drinking my endurance on the way to work within the half hour. No lifting today

WIll be back tomorrow with back/bis

Brucega

Brucega

Board Sponsor
Awards
got in some fasted cardio and ab work this am. WIll be drinking my endurance on the way to work within the half hour. No lifting today

WIll be back tomorrow with back/bis
Hey AE
I do not know how much water you are mixing with it but we see best mix and flavor with one scoop in 16-20oz of water.
Thanks again

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been measuring out roughly 20oz, which seems to leave a strong but not overpowering flavor

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
nice updates....

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok Thanks
nice updates....
thanks guys

As an update from this morning, it has been a bit rushed as I am in the majority of this week since school starts soon, and now it is getting everything prepared. Was in a 4 hour meeting already this am.

As a warmup this am, hit 35 mins on the treadmill, got a hell of a sweat going.

Back
Wide grip chins BW 4 sets of 8
TBar rows 5 sets 3 35's 2 25's sets of 7-10
GOod mornings (5 sets) 185-225lbs sets of 5-10

Bicpes
1arm preacher curls (4 sets)50lbs sets of 8
Hammer curls (4 sets) 50lbs sets of 8

Drank endurance towards the tail end of my cardio session and through the workout. While the flavor is not a favorite of mine, it is growing on me in a good way.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
got in some fasted am cardio, with solid energy and a great sweat

will be lifting this afternoon when I get home from work

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Didnt get the opportunity to lift yesterday, was at work a lot longer than anticipated. Sometimes I recognize why the perception of teachers is what it is in the public.....unreal

Got in fasted cardio today and will be back for chest and tris later today

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
how are the BA tingles / Flushing for you?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok here we go.

Hit chest and tris today

Overall felt great. The beauty of the Endurance is that it mixes exceptionally quickly with little to no extraneous residue. The further along I am in the workout, the quicker I seem to drink

Here is a rundown of the workout
Incline BP 5 sets 225lbs sets of 8
Flat BP 5 sets 335lbs 1 rep
Incline flys/db press supersets 4 sets 70lbs sets of 8

JM Press 5 sets 225lbs 5 reps :woohoo:
2arm db ext 5 set supersets 75lbs/55lbs to failure all

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Had a nice back/shoulder workout today

Rack pulls 5 sets
up to 495 for 3

BB Rows 5 sets
185lbs sets of 8-10

Wide chins (4 sets)
BW to failure

Arny presses (4 sets)
65lbs sets of 12

Side and Rear lateral supersets (4 sets)
40lbs sets of 8

energy was good, got a hell of a sweat going thanks to the lefx, and I drank the endurance throughout the workout.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Won't be doing cardio today. I have an infected ingrown toe nail :aargh: which seemed to get worse yesterday after my run. Additionally, I will probably just squat barefoot today to avoid any shoe pressure on the toe.

One other funny thing.....yesterday and today I seem to have gotten a 20-minute niacin flush from the lefx which is a little surprising. Not a major issue....I have had them before....just didn't expect it.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Had a solid leg day, but it got coupled with a wheat allergy relapse. The funniest part is that my 9 year old daughter was innocently and with wonderful intentions, decided to make me a PB sandwich on wheat bread. Basically it was a thin layer of PB with 2 pieces of wheat. I had to eat it, and within an hour or so....yikes

I tried not to let that affect my workout

Back squats: 5 sets (used for warming up and stretching)
135-225 sets of 5 per

Box squats 15 sets
135,185,225, 275, 315, 365 rep ranges were in 2-10

obviously the higher the weight, the lower the reps. Decent strength overall, with solid endurance. Will be interested to see how doms are tomorrow, as i have not been getting them recently

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chest and tris today, and got back to my am fasted cardio as well

My endurance is great and little to no doms whatsoever

Flat BP
135,225,275, 315lbs

2 sets @ 315 for 3 reps per

Incline db press
5 sets @ 75lbs sets of 12

CG BP
300lbs 1 rep :woohoo:

JM Press
sets at 225lbs for sets of 5

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fasted cardio is complete......weight is down to 210.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Didnt have an opportunity to update yesterday..so here is the rundown

fasted am cardio 45 minutes

Shoulders/Back
BTN PRess (8 sets)
115,135,155 sets of at least 8

Seated front press (5 sets)
135,185,205 rep range 3-8

Deads (10 sets)
rep range 1 (500) to 5

Wide chins (5 sets)
BW sets of 8

Also hit fasted am cardio this am....no lifting as yesterday was my typical day off but made a switch

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LEFX is definitely kicking in. Sweating much more than normal over the last few days and weight is in at 209.

Additionally, the endurance continues to be a positive. There are little to no doms ever, and its ease in mixability is totally rare for a product in this category.

Have been swamped over the last few days with work, will have some time to update tomorrow with my leg workout from today and chest/tris tomorrow

Brucega

Brucega

Board Sponsor
Awards
LEFX is definitely kicking in. Sweating much more than normal over the last few days and weight is in at 209.

Additionally, the endurance continues to be a positive. There are little to no doms ever, and its ease in mixability is totally rare for a product in this category.

Have been swamped over the last few days with work, will have some time to update tomorrow with my leg workout from today and chest/tris tomorrow
Glad to see they are both working for you!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think the lefx might be working too good. In my job as a school admin, I am in front of kids a lot. The sweating is hilariously embarrassing.

Overall, the last 2 days have been solid but not spectacular workouts. Time has been more limited than originally thought.

Have not made any attempt at exceptionally heavy weight, but chest/tris and legs were very productive.

I will be saving the heavier lifts for this weekend.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Didn't get a chance to do too much yesterday due to work. Thank goodness for the weekend though. Already done with fasted am cardio of 45 minutes. Will hit legs/back this afternoon.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Had a good back and leg day

Used les as a warmup for deads.

Box squats 7 sets
Up to 275 for 2. With an extra wide stance

Deads 10 sets
2 sets @ 455 for 3
Btn chins 5 sets at bw to failure.

Felt good but definitely hit the wall.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fasted cardio on. 45 minutes 4.0 12% incline.

Back for chest and tris

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
awesome chest and tri day. great energy and pump today

Flat BP 8 sets
135, 225,275, 315,335,345 rep range 1-10

Floor press 4 sets
225 all 4 sets 8 reps per

Incline BP 6 sets
185lbs-225lbs no set lower than 8

JM Press 5 sets
225lbs sets of 5

CG BP 5 sets
275lbs 2 reps

Hit the wall hard and sweating like a freak. Which is a good thing

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no lifting today....did complete 40 minutes of fasted cardio. Sweating like a fiend. WIll weigh in shortly to get a sense of any change

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Worked back and bi's this am. Started with typical fasted cardio for 40 minutes

Back:
Good mornings 5 sets
185 sets of 10

BB rows 5 sets
135,155,185,205lbs rep ranged from 3-8

Wide chins 5 sets
bw to failure

Glass hammer curls 5 sets
50lbs sets of 8

bb curls 4 sets
95-115lbs sets of 5

one thing I am noticing now as the sweat is increasing at a rapid pace, my vascularity in my forearms is through the roof. That is always a pleasant and welcomed surprise.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry for the delay in my recent update. I was at work yesterday from 630am to 4pm. I did get to lift/run both yesterday and today.

Main things of note right off the bat......
Sweat continues to increase, although it takes a little while to truly feel the full effects of lefx. However, once it kicks in, it does a great job of providing energy and focus. Strength has not improved, but it has not taken a step back even with slight bw decrease to 208. Was able to hit 275lbs on the incline for 2 sets of 3. :woohoo:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
was able to get in a solid shoulder workout this morning.

Things to note:
Body weight is holding stable at 208, which is a good number for me.
the lefx is still quite potent. Only draw back is the time it takes to kick in
The flavor of the endurance has worn on me, and I now look forward to it. Surprisingly as it is kinda sticky sweet

Brucega

Brucega

Board Sponsor
Awards
was able to get in a solid shoulder workout this morning.

Things to note:
Body weight is holding stable at 208, which is a good number for me.
the lefx is still quite potent. Only draw back is the time it takes to kick in
The flavor of the endurance has worn on me, and I now look forward to it. Surprisingly as it is kinda sticky sweet
It is interesting that you say that about the lean efx refined. That is the biggest thing that I actually noticed with it as well. It takes a good 45 minutes to an hour to kick in. We have tried to figure out why but have not been able to. GO figure!!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is interesting that you say that about the lean efx refined. That is the biggest thing that I actually noticed with it as well. It takes a good 45 minutes to an hour to kick in. We have tried to figure out why but have not been able to. GO figure!!
It is still quite effective....just takes a bit. Once it is in, it is certainly noticeable.

Yesterday and today and solid am cardio sessions. Legs and back went well yesterday but over did legs which adversely affected my back. Not as strong on deals as I wold have liked. Body weight continues to stay between 207-208. Slight twinge in my left elbow. Nothing over the top but certainly keeping my eye on it.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Had a good solid shoulder workout yesterday and 2 fasted cardio sessions from yesterday and today. THis log will be winding up towards the end of the week. I will do an updated weight and overall thoughts. I would tell everyone that while the lefx does take some time to kick in, once it does it is quite effective as a sweat builder. When coupled with a solid routine it works well. I sweat like a fiend

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
good couple of workouts over the last few days. The tub of endurance is about empty, and after the pill count the lefx will be done on sunday.

I will be finishing up with shoulders tomorrow, and legs/back on saturday, which will lead to a final review

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
final thoughts

Endurance
going into this, this product had the exact profile that I was looking for. It was built around bcaa's and added extra specifically for muscular endurance. It did not disappoint.

The beauty of it imo is
  1. it mixes in seconds- there was little to no residue at all, even after roughly 20-30 seconds of mixing;
  2. dominated any doms- i lift as heavy as I can as often as I can, and rarely (maybe once) was I ever sore. That seemed to light an even bigger fire than before, as it became a challenge to make myself sore.
  3. taste- this wore on me like a fungus. I was not thrilled with it originally, but the more I consumed it the more I wanted it.
One other aspect, I found if I mixed it with a similar flavored pre w/o it greatly enhanced that drink as well. Endurance and condense is a sweet combination fyi

Lean EFX
Another pleasant surprise. I am always interested to see if anything will come out of a fat loss supp or if it will even provide half of the label claim. This was an excellent addition. I will say that over the years I have gone from being stim sensitive to stim dulled. So for me....2 a day was not enough.

Positives
  1. Increased sweating from dose 1
  2. solid water loss- evident from increased vascularity
  3. good energy- good not great but also very subtle
Negative
  1. while the energy is subtle, it takes a long while to actually kick in. It could take 40 minutes to get the full effect. This was not awful by any means, but I personally like a little quicker impact
Overall
I am pleased with both, although to me Endurance exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend endurance. I also recommend Lean EFX, although not with as much passion behind the recommendation as I did for endurance.

Thank you again to farenheit for this opportunity