PCT with Athletix keepin the gains!

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. Great update!

    I feel the same about the joint pain, 10-15 rep range feels a lot better on the joints then a 5 rep range.
    Core Nutritionals Representative


  2. High rep squats yesterday in the 15 to 20 rep range. I feel great going to a high rep scheme plus I started my cut today and I want to get my heart rate up and burn some fat.

    I have some good muscle hardness from the Licogenix. Nice vascularity working as well. I'm sipping on some Formula-X to get me through my fasting period. Natural test is flowing . Cardio session later and I'll be sipping Formula-X during.

    I'll weigh in Wednesday morning but I have stayed within 4 pounds of my on cycle weight. When all is said and done I think I will wind up keeping close to 12 of the 15 pounds gained. That's very productive IMO.
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by roblasane
    High rep squats yesterday in the 15 to 20 rep range. I feel great going to a high rep scheme plus I started my cut today and I want to get my heart rate up and burn some fat.

    I have some good muscle hardness from the Licogenix. Nice vascularity working as well. I'm sipping on some Formula-X to get me through my fasting period. Natural test is flowing . Cardio session later and I'll be sipping Formula-X during.

    I'll weigh in Wednesday morning but I have stayed within 4 pounds of my on cycle weight. When all is said and done I think I will wind up keeping close to 12 of the 15 pounds gained. That's very productive IMO.
    Hell yea it is brother! Great stack here
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  4. Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post
    High rep squats yesterday in the 15 to 20 rep range. I feel great going to a high rep scheme plus I started my cut today and I want to get my heart rate up and burn some fat.

    I have some good muscle hardness from the Licogenix. Nice vascularity working as well. I'm sipping on some Formula-X to get me through my fasting period. Natural test is flowing . Cardio session later and I'll be sipping Formula-X during.

    I'll weigh in Wednesday morning but I have stayed within 4 pounds of my on cycle weight. When all is said and done I think I will wind up keeping close to 12 of the 15 pounds gained. That's very productive IMO.
    Yeah that is great results to keep. Nice job!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  5. Good updates bro! Yeah man I drop the weight a ton, but increased my reps on everything and kicking my but!

    Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post
    Day 23

    Weight : 175

    Shoulders

    Overhead press

    3 sets of 120 x 12 reps

    Behind the neck Press

    3 sets of 100 x 12

    Seated Dumb bell press

    1 set 55lbs x 12 reps

    1 set 60lbs x 10 reps

    1 set 65lbs x 8 reps

    Dumb bell lateral raise

    4 sets of 10 15lb dumb bell

    I find I'm responding more to increased reps. I have to leave the ego behind and just worry about getting stimulation of the muscle instead of trying to lift up the gym. I've always been a low rep heavy weight type but as I get older it seems I get a better response from a higher rep scheme. I feel a lot better the next day also. Less joint pain and less overall soreness. I'm going to continue to tinker but I am going to try and do a month of high reps but keep sets to the usual 9-15.

    Stack is doing a great job so far for me. I'm on my second tub of Formula-X(favorite by far).

    Another update coming this afternoon . I'm going to do a higher rep scheme and see what's up.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    •   
       


  6. High reps BURN lol
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  7. Shelved by food poisoning !!! I think I'm down 4 freaking pounds. Screw Harris teeter . I'll probably be ok tomorrow .
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"

  8. Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post
    Shelved by food poisoning !!! I think I'm down 4 freaking pounds. Screw Harris teeter . I'll probably be ok tomorrow .
    Food poisoning :|


    Good luck on a speedy recovery!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  9. I'm still kinda jacked up . I'm gonna hit it tomorrow no matter what though I've been off too long.
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"

  10. Getter done!

    Hey you might be interested in our current promo going on, I'm sure you will be done logging before the promo is up!

    Athletix Sports....FREE Licogenix & Division 1....GTFIH!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  11. iPhone updates until I get the wifi set up in the new house .


    Ahhh back to the gym!! Pretty much spent most of the week feeling like crap and not really eating . Stress of moving I'm sure didn't help but I was idle too long.
    Took all my supplements today and got back on the stack . I have a good solid week left plus my own stock of Formula-X.
    I decided to hit shoulders on my first day back . Shoulders are my favorite to work. I usually get a excellent upper body pump from shoulders . Used the motivation from Formula-X to get me past thinking I was going to be weak from being sick all week.
    Surprisingly I had decent strength and felt very good throughout . Athletix has got me through PCT and now a bad week of sickness and I really haven't missed a beat . I can't say enough of how highly I think of supplements like Formula-X , Licogenix , Division 1 , Titainum etc...... I'll hit 1 body part a day this week to things moving again.
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"

  12. Great to hear
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  13. Glad to hear your feeling much better. Nothing more that I hate to see fellow brother having some down time when not expected. Hope you keep feeling better each and every day.

    Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post
    iPhone updates until I get the wifi set up in the new house .


    Ahhh back to the gym!! Pretty much spent most of the week feeling like crap and not really eating . Stress of moving I'm sure didn't help but I was idle too long.
    Took all my supplements today and got back on the stack . I have a good solid week left plus my own stock of Formula-X.
    I decided to hit shoulders on my first day back . Shoulders are my favorite to work. I usually get a excellent upper body pump from shoulders . Used the motivation from Formula-X to get me past thinking I was going to be weak from being sick all week.
    Surprisingly I had decent strength and felt very good throughout . Athletix has got me through PCT and now a bad week of sickness and I really haven't missed a beat . I can't say enough of how highly I think of supplements like Formula-X , Licogenix , Division 1 , Titainum etc...... I'll hit 1 body part a day this week to things moving again.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 11-14-2011, 12:18 PM
  2. Gaining a little muscle with anavar and the PCT?
    By guerrero514 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-08-2010, 08:07 PM
  3. which pcts with "the one"?
    By illgixxer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-06-2009, 04:39 PM
  4. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-27-2005, 04:03 PM
  5. Keeping the Gains Comming with M1T
    By rebelhead in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-28-2004, 04:54 PM
Log in
Log in