PCT with Athletix keepin the gains!

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. iPhone updates until I get the wifi set up in the new house .

Ahhh back to the gym!! Pretty much spent most of the week feeling like crap and not really eating . Stress of moving I'm sure didn't help but I was idle too long.
    Took all my supplements today and got back on the stack . I have a good solid week left plus my own stock of Formula-X.
    I decided to hit shoulders on my first day back . Shoulders are my favorite to work. I usually get a excellent upper body pump from shoulders . Used the motivation from Formula-X to get me past thinking I was going to be weak from being sick all week.
    Surprisingly I had decent strength and felt very good throughout . Athletix has got me through PCT and now a bad week of sickness and I really haven't missed a beat . I can't say enough of how highly I think of supplements like Formula-X , Licogenix , Division 1 , Titainum etc...... I'll hit 1 body part a day this week to things moving again.
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"

2. Great to hear
    Core Nutritionals Representative
    •   

3. Glad to hear your feeling much better. Nothing more that I hate to see fellow brother having some down time when not expected. Hope you keep feeling better each and every day.

Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post
    iPhone updates until I get the wifi set up in the new house .

Ahhh back to the gym!! Pretty much spent most of the week feeling like crap and not really eating . Stress of moving I'm sure didn't help but I was idle too long.
    Took all my supplements today and got back on the stack . I have a good solid week left plus my own stock of Formula-X.
    I decided to hit shoulders on my first day back . Shoulders are my favorite to work. I usually get a excellent upper body pump from shoulders . Used the motivation from Formula-X to get me past thinking I was going to be weak from being sick all week.
    Surprisingly I had decent strength and felt very good throughout . Athletix has got me through PCT and now a bad week of sickness and I really haven't missed a beat . I can't say enough of how highly I think of supplements like Formula-X , Licogenix , Division 1 , Titainum etc...... I'll hit 1 body part a day this week to things moving again.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 11-14-2011, 11:18 AM
  2. Gaining a little muscle with anavar and the PCT?
    By guerrero514 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-08-2010, 07:07 PM
  3. which pcts with "the one"?
    By illgixxer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-06-2009, 03:39 PM
  4. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-27-2005, 03:03 PM
  5. Keeping the Gains Comming with M1T
    By rebelhead in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16