PCT with Athletix keepin the gains! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

PCT with Athletix keepin the gains!

Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post
    Thanks - I feel like I'm short changing ya. I want to finish the next few weeks with a bang. My house was delayed because of permit issues . I should have been in already but I'm doing a final walk through on Monday and we close on Thursday.
    No biggie, I'm sure the next few weeks will be awesome to follow.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com

Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

This stack just kicks ass period.
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    This stack just kicks ass period.
    OHellz yeah!

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
    •   

Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

It tastes awesome . What I do is mix it in room temp water and once it's dispersed I put it in the freezer to get it ice cold before I hit the gym . It's helping with recovery also. I know I should have been sore as anything after my arm workout and I was golden the next day.
    I just take my scoop of formx and chunk it down then throw some water and swish ****z makes you jacked.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    I just take my scoop of formx and chunk it down then throw some water and swish ****z makes you jacked.
    WORD

Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Day 21

Weight : 176

Stack continues to shine. I'm maintaing a good percentage of strength from being on cycle. Agression is good and it sure does feel nice to attack the weights. I have dropped volume a bit but to compensate not being on cycle but have not dropped any poundages. My second tub of Fomula-X arrived today so I will continue double dosing for the next 7 days.

Squats have shined on this stack as well as deadlifts . Compund movements have actually improved since I started the BIG THREE!

Licogenix has not caused any low estrogen sides. In fact my joints actually feel a lot better than they they have in a long time.

I'll get some numbers up workout wise after tomorows session. I did fail on a 315 benchpress . I could have possibly done a cheat rep or partial but F that. Clean reps or no reps.

Too be continued.....................
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Day 21

Stack continues to shine. I'm maintaing a good percentage of strength from being on cycle. Agression is good and it sure does feel nice to attack the weights. I have dropped volume a bit but to compensate not being on cycle but have not dropped any poundages. My second tub of Fomula-X arrived today so I will continue double dosing for the next 7 days.

Squats have shined on this stack as well as deadlifts . Compund movements have actually improved since I started the BIG THREE!

Licogenix has not caused any low estrogen sides. In fact my joints actually feel a lot better than they they have in a long time.

I'll get some numbers up workout wise after tomorows session. I did fail on a 315 benchpress . I could have possibly done a cheat rep or partial but F that. Clean reps or no reps.

Hell yeah bro! Clean reps all the way, you will get it next time. The other day at the gym I saw this guy go on the preacher curl, had 115lb loaded up, was thinking in my head no way he can do that, put it up, no joke he was moving it like 3 inches, not even a partial rep lol. He did a ton of sets like that aha.

Great update!

Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Hell yeah bro! Clean reps all the way, you will get it next time. The other day at the gym I saw this guy go on the preacher curl, had 115lb loaded up, was thinking in my head no way he can do that, put it up, no joke he was moving it like 3 inches, not even a partial rep lol. He did a ton of sets like that aha.

Great update!
    115 preachers are sick but not if you don't do them correctly.
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice update bro yeah Lico never gives me any bad sides. I normally pimp 3 a day.

Day 21

Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.

Day 23

Weight : 175

Shoulders

Overhead press

3 sets of 120 x 12 reps

Behind the neck Press

3 sets of 100 x 12

Seated Dumb bell press

1 set 55lbs x 12 reps

1 set 60lbs x 10 reps

1 set 65lbs x 8 reps

Dumb bell lateral raise

4 sets of 10 15lb dumb bell

I find I'm responding more to increased reps. I have to leave the ego behind and just worry about getting stimulation of the muscle instead of trying to lift up the gym. I've always been a low rep heavy weight type but as I get older it seems I get a better response from a higher rep scheme. I feel a lot better the next day also. Less joint pain and less overall soreness. I'm going to continue to tinker but I am going to try and do a month of high reps but keep sets to the usual 9-15.

Stack is doing a great job so far for me. I'm on my second tub of Formula-X(favorite by far).

Another update coming this afternoon . I'm going to do a higher rep scheme and see what's up.
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Great update!

I feel the same about the joint pain, 10-15 rep range feels a lot better on the joints then a 5 rep range.

Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.

High rep squats yesterday in the 15 to 20 rep range. I feel great going to a high rep scheme plus I started my cut today and I want to get my heart rate up and burn some fat.

I have some good muscle hardness from the Licogenix. Nice vascularity working as well. I'm sipping on some Formula-X to get me through my fasting period. Natural test is flowing . Cardio session later and I'll be sipping Formula-X during.

I'll weigh in Wednesday morning but I have stayed within 4 pounds of my on cycle weight. When all is said and done I think I will wind up keeping close to 12 of the 15 pounds gained. That's very productive IMO.
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by roblasane
    High rep squats yesterday in the 15 to 20 rep range. I feel great going to a high rep scheme plus I started my cut today and I want to get my heart rate up and burn some fat.

I have some good muscle hardness from the Licogenix. Nice vascularity working as well. I'm sipping on some Formula-X to get me through my fasting period. Natural test is flowing . Cardio session later and I'll be sipping Formula-X during.

I'll weigh in Wednesday morning but I have stayed within 4 pounds of my on cycle weight. When all is said and done I think I will wind up keeping close to 12 of the 15 pounds gained. That's very productive IMO.
    Hell yea it is brother! Great stack here
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Yeah that is great results to keep. Nice job!

Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Good updates bro! Yeah man I drop the weight a ton, but increased my reps on everything and kicking my but!

Day 23

Weight : 175

Shoulders

Overhead press

3 sets of 120 x 12 reps

Behind the neck Press

3 sets of 100 x 12

Seated Dumb bell press

1 set 55lbs x 12 reps

1 set 60lbs x 10 reps

1 set 65lbs x 8 reps

Dumb bell lateral raise

4 sets of 10 15lb dumb bell

I find I'm responding more to increased reps. I have to leave the ego behind and just worry about getting stimulation of the muscle instead of trying to lift up the gym. I've always been a low rep heavy weight type but as I get older it seems I get a better response from a higher rep scheme. I feel a lot better the next day also. Less joint pain and less overall soreness. I'm going to continue to tinker but I am going to try and do a month of high reps but keep sets to the usual 9-15.

Stack is doing a great job so far for me. I'm on my second tub of Formula-X(favorite by far).

Another update coming this afternoon . I'm going to do a higher rep scheme and see what's up.

Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

High reps BURN lol

Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.

Shelved by food poisoning !!! I think I'm down 4 freaking pounds. Screw Harris teeter . I'll probably be ok tomorrow .
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Shelved by food poisoning !!! I think I'm down 4 freaking pounds. Screw Harris teeter . I'll probably be ok tomorrow .
    Food poisoning :|

Good luck on a speedy recovery!

Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.

I'm still kinda jacked up . I'm gonna hit it tomorrow no matter what though I've been off too long.
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Getter done!

Hey you might be interested in our current promo going on, I'm sure you will be done logging before the promo is up!

Athletix Sports....FREE Licogenix & Division 1....GTFIH!

Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.

iPhone updates until I get the wifi set up in the new house .

Ahhh back to the gym!! Pretty much spent most of the week feeling like crap and not really eating . Stress of moving I'm sure didn't help but I was idle too long.
    Took all my supplements today and got back on the stack . I have a good solid week left plus my own stock of Formula-X.
    I decided to hit shoulders on my first day back . Shoulders are my favorite to work. I usually get a excellent upper body pump from shoulders . Used the motivation from Formula-X to get me past thinking I was going to be weak from being sick all week.
    Surprisingly I had decent strength and felt very good throughout . Athletix has got me through PCT and now a bad week of sickness and I really haven't missed a beat . I can't say enough of how highly I think of supplements like Formula-X , Licogenix , Division 1 , Titainum etc...... I'll hit 1 body part a day this week to things moving again.
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Great to hear

Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Glad to hear your feeling much better. Nothing more that I hate to see fellow brother having some down time when not expected. Hope you keep feeling better each and every day.

iPhone updates until I get the wifi set up in the new house .

Ahhh back to the gym!! Pretty much spent most of the week feeling like crap and not really eating . Stress of moving I'm sure didn't help but I was idle too long.
    Took all my supplements today and got back on the stack . I have a good solid week left plus my own stock of Formula-X.
    I decided to hit shoulders on my first day back . Shoulders are my favorite to work. I usually get a excellent upper body pump from shoulders . Used the motivation from Formula-X to get me past thinking I was going to be weak from being sick all week.
    Surprisingly I had decent strength and felt very good throughout . Athletix has got me through PCT and now a bad week of sickness and I really haven't missed a beat . I can't say enough of how highly I think of supplements like Formula-X , Licogenix , Division 1 , Titainum etc...... I'll hit 1 body part a day this week to things moving again.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 11-14-2011, 10:18 AM
  2. Gaining a little muscle with anavar and the PCT?
    By guerrero514 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-08-2010, 06:07 PM
  3. which pcts with "the one"?
    By illgixxer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-06-2009, 02:39 PM
  4. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-27-2005, 02:03 PM
  5. Keeping the Gains Comming with M1T
    By rebelhead in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16