A very e****lent pre workout log starring Purus Labs CONDENSE

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. I'm liking the ice cube idea going to have to try that. Just have to make sure my kid doesn't get his hands on them... LOL

2. Hella good idea
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   

3. How does this compare/differ from other pre work outs you have tried?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

4. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    How does this compare/differ from other pre work outs you have tried?
    I'll compare it with Prodigy since that's the most recent I tried and I think it's a great pre workout.

I would say it's by far the best tasting. Pumps are = or a bit better than Prodigy. Energy is on par with Prodigy. Endurance is better than Prodigy. Focus it's close. I was saving this for a final review but I feel if you want the creatine go with Prodigy if you don't go with Condense. I plan on alternating the 2 since I cycle off creatine . I think most people alternate pre workouts anyway.
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"

5. Quote Originally Posted by roblasane

I'll compare it with Prodigy since that's the most recent I tried and I think it's a great pre workout.

I would say it's by far the best tasting. Pumps are = or a bit better than Prodigy. Energy is on par with Prodigy. Endurance is better than Prodigy. Focus it's close. I was saving this for a final review but I feel if you want the creatine go with Prodigy if you don't go with Condense. I plan on alternating the 2 since I cycle off creatine . I think most people alternate pre workouts anyway.
    Hell yea ConDense is my new fav... Gonna mix it with MM and or Focus XT today.... I will be tryin prodigy very soon! Gotta support my bro Ricky haha
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

6. I'm dying to mix Condense with a few things once the log is done. First thing is 2 scoops of hemavol , and some carbs. That should pretty much create insane pumps .

7. Quote Originally Posted by roblasane
    I'm dying to mix Condense with a few things once the log is done. First thing is 2 scoops of hemavol , and some carbs. That should pretty much create insane pumps .
    Drastic pumps haha...
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

8. Quote Originally Posted by roblasane
    I'm dying to mix Condense with a few things once the log is done. First thing is 2 scoops of hemavol , and some carbs. That should pretty much create insane pumps .
    2 scoops 5g aakg and 3dpols was hell.. it hurt soo bad.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

9. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

2 scoops 5g aakg and 3dpols was hell.. it hurt soo bad.
    HAHA Ima try it
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

10. So how's this ConDense run going for ya?

How much you have left?
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    So how's this ConDense run going for ya?

How much you have left?
    E****lent stuff! I've been jacked by food poisoning though so I've been quiet . The only thing I've ate the past 3 days is some Greek yogurt and oats. I'll rest again tomorrow and start up again Monday . Condense has to shine for me I'm weak as a kitten right now .

12. Quote Originally Posted by roblasane

E****lent stuff! I've been jacked by food poisoning though so I've been quiet . The only thing I've ate the past 3 days is some Greek yogurt and oats. I'll rest again tomorrow and start up again Monday . Condense has to shine for me I'm weak as a kitten right now .
    Get well brother! What did you eat?
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

13. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Get well brother! What did you eat?
    Boars head turkey in a whole wheat wrap! and it jacked me up. The way I see it if you're gonna get food poisoning it should be with something greasy and loaded with melted cheese . Not a damn turkey whole wheat wrap.

14. Quote Originally Posted by roblasane

Boars head turkey in a whole wheat wrap! and it jacked me up. The way I see it if you're gonna get food poisoning it should be with something greasy and loaded with melted cheese . Not a damn turkey whole wheat wrap.
    Lol I agree
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

15. I'm still kinda jacked up . I'm gonna hit it tomorrow no matter what though I've been off too long.

16. Quote Originally Posted by roblasane
    I'm still kinda jacked up . I'm gonna hit it tomorrow no matter what though I've been off too long.
    Get recovered and make it up!!! Haha recovery first
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

17. iPhone updates until I get the wifi set up at the new house.

Back to the gym after a week of sickness and stress . Anywho 2 scoops of Condense to kick things off this AM and man was I lit!!
    I haven't taken anything in pretty much a week and 2 scoops had me looking to lift weights and invent sh!t.
    Hit shoulders and got a immediate pump after a quick 2 warmup sets. I went light but had e****lent strength and endurance . Superior pumps and energy today . Condense is legit as if there was any doubt . 2 scoops every day to finish up this log .

18. Quote Originally Posted by roblasane

Id probably cry if it was something like turkey that gave me food poisoning. I HATE poultry. I want to cry and throw up the chicken im forcing my self to eat
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

19. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Id probably cry if it was something like turkey that gave me food poisoning. I HATE poultry. I want to cry and throw up the chicken im forcing my self to eat
    I agree . It's weird because I never get sick from food. I've been to Mexico 4 times and ate and drank everything and never had a issue. Now a bland ass turkey wrap gets me sick !

20. Quote Originally Posted by roblasane

I agree . It's weird because I never get sick from food. I've been to Mexico 4 times and ate and drank everything and never had a issue. Now a bland ass turkey wrap gets me sick !
    Back to the red meat.

21. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Back to the red meat.
    Red meat is best but no one in my house eats it so its a pain in the arse. I usually cook up some ground with brown rice once a week but that's it. I get most of my protien from chicken , eggs and mahi mahi .

22. Happy to see u back brother!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

23. Update later :
    2 scoops condense this AM and 5 hours later still pumped .

Hand pumps
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348764857.235769.jpg
Views: 654
Size:  67.3 KB

24. May have to give this a try.
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.

25. How's the log comin brotha!!!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

26. What's up Rob? Everything alright pal?

27. Oh Robby?

28. Wondering the same
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

Similar Forum Threads

1. PNI Prodigy a new pre workout log brought to you by me !
    By roblasane in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 06-22-2014, 01:27 PM
  2. PNI Prodigy Pre-Workout Log and Review JamesM11
    By jamesm11 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 11-26-2012, 02:27 AM
  3. The Road Back to Diesel with Purus Labs ConDense
    By CATdiesel76 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 209
    Last Post: 10-08-2012, 02:10 PM
  4. Lecheek Nutrition speed xtreme pre workout log/review