A very excellent pre workout log starring Purus Labs CONDENSE

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Strength doesn't go down huh?
    Not that I noticed. I always hit it early in the morning so it's what I'm use to.
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"

2. How's your gains holding up?
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   

3. Good so far. I'm hoping I can keep 10lbs I'll be happy with that. Anything else is gravy.

4. Quote Originally Posted by roblasane
    Good so far. I'm hoping I can keep 10lbs I'll be happy with that. Anything else is gravy.
    How much u gain and how much u lose so far?
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

5. 15 on cycle - I'm hovering within a pound or two after the first 10 days pct. I've increased calories though to try and offset any losses. I'm going to cut after this so if I add some fat I'm not too worried.

6. Quote Originally Posted by roblasane
    15 on cycle - I'm hovering within a pound or two after the first 10 days pct. I've increased calories though to try and offset any losses. I'm going to cut after this so if I add some fat I'm not too worried.
    Hell ya bro
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

7. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

Don't see how y'all do it.
    The BCAA intra definitely helps. I take a couple of BCAA caps with CONDENSE CRISP APPLE Creatine and LCLT. The pumps last the better part of the day. I tried agmatine once with condense it was an interesting mix.

I do think that the gains are a hit harder to come by, but being able to make lean gains and cutting seems easier.

8. 2 scoops of Condense today. It was a bit much. I was moving around the gym like a humming bird. I didn't get jittery at all I was just moving a bit too fast from exercise to exercise.

Cardio was much easier using condense. I usually have some cramping when I hit the 1 mile mark and I need to just work through it but Condense seemed to eliminate it.

2 scoops did increase the energy and focus. I didn't notice a increase in strength however from the increased dosage. I'm thinking 1 scoop is more than enough at my weight to get a nice effect. As long as that continues Condense with 40 servings is a excellent buy for sure.

Mixing and taste are awesome. I haven't had any headaches , stomach issues , crashes , jittery feelings or massive exploding heart syndrome at all from Condense. I also noticed I don't have any problem eating post workout. It really doesn't kill hunger for me.

Back and Shoulders tomorrow and I'll guzzle 1.5 scoops and see what's up. I'm expecting some serious pump pictures in the AM.

9. Quote Originally Posted by roblasane
    2 scoops of Condense today. It was a bit much. I was moving around the gym like a humming bird. I didn't get jittery at all I was just moving a bit too fast from exercise to exercise.

Cardio was much easier using condense. I usually have some cramping when I hit the 1 mile mark and I need to just work through it but Condense seemed to eliminate it.

2 scoops did increase the energy and focus. I didn't notice a increase in strength however from the increased dosage. I'm thinking 1 scoop is more than enough at my weight to get a nice effect. As long as that continues Condense with 40 servings is a excellent buy for sure.

Mixing and taste are awesome. I haven't had any headaches , stomach issues , crashes , jittery feelings or massive exploding heart syndrome at all from Condense. I also noticed I don't have any problem eating post workout. It really doesn't kill hunger for me.

Back and Shoulders tomorrow and I'll guzzle 1.5 scoops and see what's up. I'm expecting some serious pump pictures in the AM.
    I was going to bust out 2 scoops but I settled for 1.75, almost a stomach/stim issue. 1.5 is perfect but I am at 1 for strategic lengthyness hahahahha

10. Log is looking good bro!
    •   

11. Lovin the support between you all! Keep Killin it!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

12. Ughhh I hate missing a workout ! Had a emergency meeting at work so I had to bail. No biggie I'll make it up on Friday . I shall ice some Condense and nurse it on the way to work .
    Condense is slamming in a shaker with a ton of ice.

I usually slam my pre workout because most are kinda harsh taste wise but not Condense. I may bomb 1 scoop before workout and mix a scoop with my BCAA 's and sip them during.

13. Quote Originally Posted by roblasane
    Ughhh I hate missing a workout ! Had a emergency meeting at work so I had to bail. No biggie I'll make it up on Friday . I shall ice some Condense and nurse it on the way to work .

I usually slam my pre workout because most are kinda harsh taste wise but not Condense. I may bomb 1 scoop before workout and mix a scoop with my BCAA 's and sip them during.
    There you are :-D I can't wait for mine
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

14. I hate missing workouts, I am always missing them because of work. I missed today, I am on my way to a job right now. Moneys good but always nice to have a schedule.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811
    I hate missing workouts, I am always missing them because of work. I missed today, I am on my way to a job right now. Moneys good but always nice to have a schedule.
    I agree brother! Keep it up your doin great. Life has curveballs
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

16. Great workout today fueled by Condense. Excellent pumps again and strength.

1 scoop is the sweet spot for me . Effects have not diminished 2 weeks in . I had some good strength today . Arms in particular 125 lb EZ curl 3 sets of 12 with ease. I backed off but I could have really destroyed my arms today if I wanted. I have 3 days in a row this week so I need to be able to use my arms somewhat.

Excellent endurance as always , pump , energy all there. I've already gushed on the taste and mixing. I actually gave a scoop today to a guy I usually talk to at the gym. He was using Jack3d the old version and I took out my condense from my bag and I gave him a hit. He couldn't believe how good it tasted . I had to pull up nutraplanet on my phone to show him where to get some because I know you can't buy it around where I live.

Wheres my commission ? HAHAHA

17. Quote Originally Posted by roblasane
    Great workout today fueled by Condense. Excellent pumps again and strength.

1 scoop is the sweet spot for me . Effects have not diminished 2 weeks in . I had some good strength today . Arms in particular 125 lb EZ curl 3 sets of 12 with ease. I backed off but I could have really destroyed my arms today if I wanted. I have 3 days in a row this week so I need to be able to use my arms somewhat.

Excellent endurance as always , pump , energy all there. I've already gushed on the taste and mixing. I actually gave a scoop today to a guy I usually talk to at the gym. He was using Jack3d the old version and I took out my condense from my bag and I gave him a hit. He couldn't believe how good it tasted . I had to pull up nutraplanet on my phone to show him where to get some because I know you can't buy it around where I live.

Your drinking it ;-) lol
    Solid work man! Funny how most gym rats only use stuff from the 3 letter store. It's like everything else is underground
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

18. Quote Originally Posted by roblasane
    Great workout today fueled by Condense. Excellent pumps again and strength.

That's why you're logging ConDense.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

19. Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post
    Ughhh I hate missing a workout ! Had a emergency meeting at work so I had to bail. No biggie I'll make it up on Friday . I shall ice some Condense and nurse it on the way to work .

That is genius. Hadn't thought of dosing some with my intra. Great log so far, keep it up!
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

20. Going to test the PR power of Condense this week :

Last workout

Shoulders

Overhead press

10x130

8x140

6x150

2x155

Seated Dumb bell press
    50x15
    60x8
    65x6

Lateral Raise

20 LB Dumb bell 3x12 reps

Traps
    Cable Upright row
    4 sets 120 lbs 15 reps

Excellent pumps - 1.5 scoops . 1 pre about a half scoop intra workout. Good energy , non stop power to get through my session.

Goals are 315 Bench PR so lets see if 2 scoops of condense can help me get there.

Moving into my new house next week so I'm staying on it despite some major distractions!

21. Good keep @ it!

How's the vascularity & pumps? Good for ya huh? No crashing either?
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

22. You got 315 bro!
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

23. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Good keep @ it!

How's the vascularity & pumps? Good for ya huh? No crashing either?
    All good ! I'll point that out more often that Condense doesn't crash you out at all .

24. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
    You got 315 bro!
    Going for it on Friday - assuming I can get a spot . If not I'll attempt on the smith machine .

25. Quote Originally Posted by roblasane

All good ! I'll point that out more often that Condense doesn't crash you out at all .
    Agreed, no crash and big pumps.

26. Epic fail on 315 . If I used poor form or bounced it I may have got it but F that. I think I can get there I just need some more work on my back. My shoulders are extremely strong for my size I think I'm just lacking back strength.

The good thing the MAX attempt didn't effect the rest of my workout. I still had plenty in the tank to finish and do some cardio 45 mins at a 12 incline 5 MPH.

Running out of good things to say about Condense ...... This is a product that will be in my rotation for sure. I like rotating Pre workouts and the fact it does not contain creatine makes it very felxible. I can't wait to use this product along with D-POL in a few months and see what kind of sick pumps it can cause.

Now for some fun : I mixed 4 scoops of Condense and made condense Ice cubes. I then poped a few in my intra workout mix and its quite the rush. My heart was beating like a aligator and I was talking to the paper towel dispenser but I sure could move some weights. I was the only maniac pushing the sled loaded with 45's for laps around the gym.

I'll try for a clean 155b 1 rep EZ curl bar and video it.

Pumps and energy have not had any dimished effects and again no crashing.

27. Quote Originally Posted by roblasane
    Epic fail on 315 . If I used poor form or bounced it I may have got it but F that. I think I can get there I just need some more work on my back. My shoulders are extremely strong for my size I think I'm just lacking back strength.

The good thing the MAX attempt didn't effect the rest of my workout. I still had plenty in the tank to finish and do some cardio 45 mins at a 12 incline 5 MPH.

Running out of good things to say about Condense ...... This is a product that will be in my rotation for sure. I like rotating Pre workouts and the fact it does not contain creatine makes it very felxible. I can't wait to use this product along with D-POL in a few months and see what kind of sick pumps it can cause.

Now for some fun : I mixed 4 scoops of Condense and made condense Ice cubes. I then poped a few in my intra workout mix and its quite the rush. My heart was beating like a aligator and I was talking to the paper towel dispenser but I sure could move some weights. I was the only maniac pushing the sled loaded with 45's for laps around the gym.

I'll try for a clean 155b 1 rep EZ curl bar and video it.

Pumps and energy have not had any dimished effects and again no crashing.
    Good update.
    4 scoops come on man, that's a liability issue.
    Instead of 155lb curl, video tape 405 squat for reps (in the curl rack).

28. NO!!! I didn't use all the cubes I just used 2 out of the 8. LOL It's gives ya a little extra boost and it tastes freaking great. I wouldnt do 4 scoops . Jokes aside thats a dumbass thing to do and dangerous. That's why things get the ban slap from the FDA.

2 cubes would = 1 scoop . So I usually do a scoop before than a scoop intra spaced over 60 to 80 mins.

29. Quote Originally Posted by roblasane
    NO!!! I didn't use all the cubes I just used 2 out of the 8. LOL It's gives ya a little extra boost and it tastes freaking great. I wouldnt do 4 scoops . Jokes aside thats a dumbass thing to do and dangerous. That's why things get the ban slap from the FDA.

2 cubes would = 1 scoop . So I usually do a scoop before than a scoop intra spaced over 60 to 80 mins.
    Couldn't agree more. People abuse the OTC stuff we have now & wonder why it has to "reformulated".

30. Condense Ice cubes rule!!

I'm about to down a scoop and toss some Condense Ice Cubes in my shaker with some BCAA's.

High rep squats and Calf raises on tap. Condense seems to really pump up my smaller muscles like biceps and calf. Last time my calf muscles were crying big time.

I'm off all week dealing with house issues so I can get in some hardcore workouts. See how Condense works on some ultra high reps.

Similar Forum Threads

1. PNI Prodigy a new pre workout log brought to you by me !
    By roblasane in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 06-22-2014, 01:27 PM
  2. PNI Prodigy Pre-Workout Log and Review JamesM11
    By jamesm11 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 11-26-2012, 02:27 AM
  3. The Road Back to Diesel with Purus Labs ConDense
    By CATdiesel76 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 209
    Last Post: 10-08-2012, 02:10 PM
  4. Lecheek Nutrition speed xtreme pre workout log/review