A very excellent pre workout log starring Purus Labs CONDENSE - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

A very excellent pre workout log starring Purus Labs CONDENSE

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Lovin the support between you all! Keep Killin it!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Ughhh I hate missing a workout ! Had a emergency meeting at work so I had to bail. No biggie I'll make it up on Friday . I shall ice some Condense and nurse it on the way to work .
    Condense is slamming in a shaker with a ton of ice.

I usually slam my pre workout because most are kinda harsh taste wise but not Condense. I may bomb 1 scoop before workout and mix a scoop with my BCAA 's and sip them during.
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by roblasane
    Ughhh I hate missing a workout ! Had a emergency meeting at work so I had to bail. No biggie I'll make it up on Friday . I shall ice some Condense and nurse it on the way to work .

I usually slam my pre workout because most are kinda harsh taste wise but not Condense. I may bomb 1 scoop before workout and mix a scoop with my BCAA 's and sip them during.
    There you are :-D I can't wait for mine
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I hate missing workouts, I am always missing them because of work. I missed today, I am on my way to a job right now. Moneys good but always nice to have a schedule.
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811
    I hate missing workouts, I am always missing them because of work. I missed today, I am on my way to a job right now. Moneys good but always nice to have a schedule.
    I agree brother! Keep it up your doin great. Life has curveballs
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Great workout today fueled by Condense. Excellent pumps again and strength.

1 scoop is the sweet spot for me . Effects have not diminished 2 weeks in . I had some good strength today . Arms in particular 125 lb EZ curl 3 sets of 12 with ease. I backed off but I could have really destroyed my arms today if I wanted. I have 3 days in a row this week so I need to be able to use my arms somewhat.

Excellent endurance as always , pump , energy all there. I've already gushed on the taste and mixing. I actually gave a scoop today to a guy I usually talk to at the gym. He was using Jack3d the old version and I took out my condense from my bag and I gave him a hit. He couldn't believe how good it tasted . I had to pull up nutraplanet on my phone to show him where to get some because I know you can't buy it around where I live.

Wheres my commission ? HAHAHA
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

1 scoop is the sweet spot for me . Effects have not diminished 2 weeks in . I had some good strength today . Arms in particular 125 lb EZ curl 3 sets of 12 with ease. I backed off but I could have really destroyed my arms today if I wanted. I have 3 days in a row this week so I need to be able to use my arms somewhat.

Excellent endurance as always , pump , energy all there. I've already gushed on the taste and mixing. I actually gave a scoop today to a guy I usually talk to at the gym. He was using Jack3d the old version and I took out my condense from my bag and I gave him a hit. He couldn't believe how good it tasted . I had to pull up nutraplanet on my phone to show him where to get some because I know you can't buy it around where I live.

Your drinking it ;-) lol
    Solid work man! Funny how most gym rats only use stuff from the 3 letter store. It's like everything else is underground
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  8. AnabolicMinds Board Educator.
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

That's why you're logging ConDense.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post

That is genius. Hadn't thought of dosing some with my intra. Great log so far, keep it up!
    Purus Labs Natural Phenomenon
    randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.

Going to test the PR power of Condense this week :

Last workout

Shoulders

Overhead press

10x130

8x140

6x150

2x155

Seated Dumb bell press
    50x15
    60x8
    65x6

Lateral Raise

20 LB Dumb bell 3x12 reps

Traps
    Cable Upright row
    4 sets 120 lbs 15 reps

Excellent pumps - 1.5 scoops . 1 pre about a half scoop intra workout. Good energy , non stop power to get through my session.

Goals are 315 Bench PR so lets see if 2 scoops of condense can help me get there.

Moving into my new house next week so I'm staying on it despite some major distractions!
  11. AnabolicMinds Board Educator.
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Good keep @ it!

How's the vascularity & pumps? Good for ya huh? No crashing either?
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.

You got 315 bro!
    Purus Labs Natural Phenomenon
    randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Good keep @ it!

How's the vascularity & pumps? Good for ya huh? No crashing either?
    All good ! I'll point that out more often that Condense doesn't crash you out at all .
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
    You got 315 bro!
    Going for it on Friday - assuming I can get a spot . If not I'll attempt on the smith machine .
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

All good ! I'll point that out more often that Condense doesn't crash you out at all .
    Agreed, no crash and big pumps.
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.

Epic fail on 315 . If I used poor form or bounced it I may have got it but F that. I think I can get there I just need some more work on my back. My shoulders are extremely strong for my size I think I'm just lacking back strength.

The good thing the MAX attempt didn't effect the rest of my workout. I still had plenty in the tank to finish and do some cardio 45 mins at a 12 incline 5 MPH.

Running out of good things to say about Condense ...... This is a product that will be in my rotation for sure. I like rotating Pre workouts and the fact it does not contain creatine makes it very felxible. I can't wait to use this product along with D-POL in a few months and see what kind of sick pumps it can cause.

Now for some fun : I mixed 4 scoops of Condense and made condense Ice cubes. I then poped a few in my intra workout mix and its quite the rush. My heart was beating like a aligator and I was talking to the paper towel dispenser but I sure could move some weights. I was the only maniac pushing the sled loaded with 45's for laps around the gym.

I'll try for a clean 155b 1 rep EZ curl bar and video it.

Pumps and energy have not had any dimished effects and again no crashing.
  17. AnabolicMinds Board Educator.
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Epic fail on 315 . If I used poor form or bounced it I may have got it but F that. I think I can get there I just need some more work on my back. My shoulders are extremely strong for my size I think I'm just lacking back strength.

The good thing the MAX attempt didn't effect the rest of my workout. I still had plenty in the tank to finish and do some cardio 45 mins at a 12 incline 5 MPH.

Running out of good things to say about Condense ...... This is a product that will be in my rotation for sure. I like rotating Pre workouts and the fact it does not contain creatine makes it very felxible. I can't wait to use this product along with D-POL in a few months and see what kind of sick pumps it can cause.

Now for some fun : I mixed 4 scoops of Condense and made condense Ice cubes. I then poped a few in my intra workout mix and its quite the rush. My heart was beating like a aligator and I was talking to the paper towel dispenser but I sure could move some weights. I was the only maniac pushing the sled loaded with 45's for laps around the gym.

I'll try for a clean 155b 1 rep EZ curl bar and video it.

Pumps and energy have not had any dimished effects and again no crashing.
    Good update.
    4 scoops come on man, that's a liability issue.
    Instead of 155lb curl, video tape 405 squat for reps (in the curl rack).

www.InsaneVeins.com
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.

NO!!! I didn't use all the cubes I just used 2 out of the 8. LOL It's gives ya a little extra boost and it tastes freaking great. I wouldnt do 4 scoops . Jokes aside thats a dumbass thing to do and dangerous. That's why things get the ban slap from the FDA.

2 cubes would = 1 scoop . So I usually do a scoop before than a scoop intra spaced over 60 to 80 mins.
  19. AnabolicMinds Board Educator.
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

NO!!! I didn't use all the cubes I just used 2 out of the 8. LOL It's gives ya a little extra boost and it tastes freaking great. I wouldnt do 4 scoops . Jokes aside thats a dumbass thing to do and dangerous. That's why things get the ban slap from the FDA.

2 cubes would = 1 scoop . So I usually do a scoop before than a scoop intra spaced over 60 to 80 mins.
    Couldn't agree more. People abuse the OTC stuff we have now & wonder why it has to "reformulated".
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.

Condense Ice cubes rule!!

I'm about to down a scoop and toss some Condense Ice Cubes in my shaker with some BCAA's.

High rep squats and Calf raises on tap. Condense seems to really pump up my smaller muscles like biceps and calf. Last time my calf muscles were crying big time.

I'm off all week dealing with house issues so I can get in some hardcore workouts. See how Condense works on some ultra high reps.
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

I'm liking the ice cube idea going to have to try that. Just have to make sure my kid doesn't get his hands on them... LOL
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Hella good idea
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  23. AnabolicMinds Board Educator.
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

How does this compare/differ from other pre work outs you have tried?
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.

How does this compare/differ from other pre work outs you have tried?
    I'll compare it with Prodigy since that's the most recent I tried and I think it's a great pre workout.

I would say it's by far the best tasting. Pumps are = or a bit better than Prodigy. Energy is on par with Prodigy. Endurance is better than Prodigy. Focus it's close. I was saving this for a final review but I feel if you want the creatine go with Prodigy if you don't go with Condense. I plan on alternating the 2 since I cycle off creatine . I think most people alternate pre workouts anyway.
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

I'll compare it with Prodigy since that's the most recent I tried and I think it's a great pre workout.

I would say it's by far the best tasting. Pumps are = or a bit better than Prodigy. Energy is on par with Prodigy. Endurance is better than Prodigy. Focus it's close. I was saving this for a final review but I feel if you want the creatine go with Prodigy if you don't go with Condense. I plan on alternating the 2 since I cycle off creatine . I think most people alternate pre workouts anyway.
    Hell yea ConDense is my new fav... Gonna mix it with MM and or Focus XT today.... I will be tryin prodigy very soon! Gotta support my bro Ricky haha
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.

I'm dying to mix Condense with a few things once the log is done. First thing is 2 scoops of hemavol , and some carbs. That should pretty much create insane pumps .
  27. AnabolicMinds Board Educator.
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

I'm dying to mix Condense with a few things once the log is done. First thing is 2 scoops of hemavol , and some carbs. That should pretty much create insane pumps .
    Drastic pumps haha...
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

2 scoops 5g aakg and 3dpols was hell.. it hurt soo bad.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

2 scoops 5g aakg and 3dpols was hell.. it hurt soo bad.
    HAHA Ima try it
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  30. AnabolicMinds Board Educator.
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

So how's this ConDense run going for ya?

How much you have left?
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.

So how's this ConDense run going for ya?

How much you have left?
    Excellent stuff! I've been jacked by food poisoning though so I've been quiet . The only thing I've ate the past 3 days is some Greek yogurt and oats. I'll rest again tomorrow and start up again Monday . Condense has to shine for me I'm weak as a kitten right now .
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Excellent stuff! I've been jacked by food poisoning though so I've been quiet . The only thing I've ate the past 3 days is some Greek yogurt and oats. I'll rest again tomorrow and start up again Monday . Condense has to shine for me I'm weak as a kitten right now .
    Get well brother! What did you eat?
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Get well brother! What did you eat?
    Boars head turkey in a whole wheat wrap! and it jacked me up. The way I see it if you're gonna get food poisoning it should be with something greasy and loaded with melted cheese . Not a damn turkey whole wheat wrap.
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Boars head turkey in a whole wheat wrap! and it jacked me up. The way I see it if you're gonna get food poisoning it should be with something greasy and loaded with melted cheese . Not a damn turkey whole wheat wrap.
    Lol I agree
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.

I'm still kinda jacked up . I'm gonna hit it tomorrow no matter what though I've been off too long.
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

I'm still kinda jacked up . I'm gonna hit it tomorrow no matter what though I've been off too long.
    Get recovered and make it up!!! Haha recovery first
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.

iPhone updates until I get the wifi set up at the new house.

Back to the gym after a week of sickness and stress . Anywho 2 scoops of Condense to kick things off this AM and man was I lit!!
    I haven't taken anything in pretty much a week and 2 scoops had me looking to lift weights and invent sh!t.
    Hit shoulders and got a immediate pump after a quick 2 warmup sets. I went light but had excellent strength and endurance . Superior pumps and energy today . Condense is legit as if there was any doubt . 2 scoops every day to finish up this log .
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Id probably cry if it was something like turkey that gave me food poisoning. I HATE poultry. I want to cry and throw up the chicken im forcing my self to eat
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Id probably cry if it was something like turkey that gave me food poisoning. I HATE poultry. I want to cry and throw up the chicken im forcing my self to eat
    I agree . It's weird because I never get sick from food. I've been to Mexico 4 times and ate and drank everything and never had a issue. Now a bland ass turkey wrap gets me sick !
  40. AnabolicMinds Board Educator.
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

I agree . It's weird because I never get sick from food. I've been to Mexico 4 times and ate and drank everything and never had a issue. Now a bland ass turkey wrap gets me sick !
    Back to the red meat.
    www.InsaneVeins.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. PNI Prodigy a new pre workout log brought to you by me !
    By roblasane in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 06-22-2014, 11:27 AM
  2. PNI Prodigy Pre-Workout Log and Review JamesM11
    By jamesm11 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 11-26-2012, 12:27 AM
  3. The Road Back to Diesel with Purus Labs ConDense
    By CATdiesel76 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 209
    Last Post: 10-08-2012, 12:10 PM
  4. Lecheek Nutrition speed xtreme pre workout log/review