Cary K's Prodigy Run

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
First off, I want to give thanks to PNI and Rick (howwedo107) for allowing me to "test drive" Prodigy. Got it in the mail yesterday and had my first dose (1 scoop) before my bicep workout today. I have the blueberry flavor and it did have a blueberry flavor. About 15 mins after taking it, I started to feel it. It really kicked in as I walked into the gym. Noone was in there so I was acting a little crazy, singing, dancing around a bit, flexing! The energy it gave me was CRAZY!!! I'm pretty stim tolerant but I could still feel them. Not to mention the PUMP my bi's felt after my workout was over!
I have tried quite a few PWO's in the past year and to be honest, Prodigy is right up at the top of my list! I will continue to post when I take Prodigy and if you are intersted, I am logging my workouts with AI's TestoPRO.
Thanks again to Rick and PNI!!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Hm...Video of singing and dancing in the gym or it didn't happen :p! Haha good you are liking it bro! Blueberry is the best flavor ;)

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Hm...Video of singing and dancing in the gym or it didn't happen :p! Haha good you are liking it bro! Blueberry is the best flavor ;)
Videos can be used as blackmail if they fall into the wrong hands....lol

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Videos can be used as blackmail if they fall into the wrong hands....lol
There is no shame in dancing around at the gym while resting for a set of squats, BP, DL, OHP or big compounds. That being said...it could be dangerous to be seen on tape dancing after curling :D! Haha JK bro, you actually reminded me of a big dude today I saw at the gym, he was BPing around 135 for like 10 reps, and every time he got the 10 reps he would get up from the bench and be singing his music outloud haha

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
There is no shame in dancing around at the gym while resting for a set of squats, BP, DL, OHP or big compounds. That being said...it could be dangerous to be seen on tape dancing after curling :D! Haha JK bro, you actually reminded me of a big dude today I saw at the gym, he was BPing around 135 for like 10 reps, and every time he got the 10 reps he would get up from the bench and be singing his music outloud haha
I would do that, actually probably will tomorrow-chest and tri's :rambo:

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Wasn't aware you tried all the flavors lol your ahead of me :) lol jk bro I'm deff in on this glad you love the focus man and yes the pump is rather intense in the arms :)

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Wasn't aware you tried all the flavors lol your ahead of me :) lol jk bro I'm deff in on this glad you love the focus man and yes the pump is rather intense in the arms :)
Oh yea, focus and pump were def. there & intense-just like I like it!! Can't wait for my chest & tri workout tomorrow.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Oh yea, focus and pump were def. there & intense-just like I like it!! Can't wait for my chest & tri workout tomorrow.
Good set a nice PR on bench! Can't wait to see this one play out dude

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Once perfection is achieved, nothing else can compare no matter how good it is Ricky; the main reason I know Blueberry is the best, it's because the flavor is Perfect.

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Once perfection is achieved, nothing else can compare no matter how good it is Ricky; the main reason I know Blueberry is the best, it's because the flavor is Perfect.
You can't argue with perfection!!

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Day 2 on Prodigy: Wow, this stuff is GREAT!!! I took it about 15 mins before I got to the gym and it really kicked in half way through my chest workout. Then when it came time for my tri's holy crap - take a look http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_x2N7606oA&feature=youtu.be
I didn't have anyone to take the vid, so I improvised. That was my last set on rope pull downs, awesome pump. Still feeling it a little over an hour later!!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Day 2 on Prodigy: Wow, this stuff is GREAT!!! I took it about 15 mins before I got to the gym and it really kicked in half way through my chest workout. Then when it came time for my tri's holy crap - take a look http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_x2N7606oA&feature=youtu.be
I didn't have anyone to take the vid, so I improvised. That was my last set on rope pull downs, awesome pump. Still feeling it a little over an hour later!!
Nice bro! I love the feeling when it starts setting it...the focus is so nice

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Nice bro! I love the feeling when it starts setting it...the focus is so nice
Yes it is, especially when I have my music going-everything else disappears

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Day 3 on Prodigy: Woke up @ 5:30 this am to hit the gym before work. Took my Prodigy and I have to add, this stuff mixes up very easy. I just put it in my shaker bottle but I really didn't shake it, I just swished it around a bit and it was mixed!! Energy was through the roof doing shoulders and legs. This 5:30 routine is going to be my normal routine during the weekday.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Day 3 on Prodigy: Woke up @ 5:30 this am to hit the gym before work. Took my Prodigy and I have to add, this stuff mixes up very easy. I just put it in my shaker bottle but I really didn't shake it, I just swished it around a bit and it was mixed!! Energy was through the roof doing shoulders and legs. This 5:30 routine is going to be my normal routine during the weekday.
Whew that's early man...I'd certainly need a scoop of prodigy to wake me up before I hit the gym that early haha

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Whew that's early man...I'd certainly need a scoop of prodigy to wake me up before I hit the gym that early haha
i tell ya, it did wake me up! Feel good now!!

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Day 4 on Prodigy: Today is the 2nd day of waking up @ 5:30 to hit the gym before work. I cannot put into words the energy and focus that Prodigy gives me! Especially getting up early when I love sleep so much. I hit a PR on BB curls this morning! Check out my AI thread.

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Day 5 on Prodigy: I love this PWO more and more every time I take it. By the time I hit the gym, it is already giving me that big rush of energy. I can honestly say that Prodigy is my new favorite #1 PWO. I'm not just saying that because I was chosen to be a logger! Big pumps during and after my workout, shoot I still feel pumped up and I've been out of the gym about 3 hours. My chest is stuck out like a male turkey drumming because I did chest and triceps this morning.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Day 5 on Prodigy: I love this PWO more and more every time I take it. By the time I hit the gym, it is already giving me that big rush of energy. I can honestly say that Prodigy is my new favorite #1 PWO. I'm not just saying that because I was chosen to be a logger! Big pumps during and after my workout, shoot I still feel pumped up and I've been out of the gym about 3 hours. My chest is stuck out like a male turkey drumming because I did chest and triceps this morning.
lol I love the comparison to a male turkey! HAHA Glad your enjoying this man

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
lol I love the comparison to a male turkey! HAHA Glad your enjoying this man
Yes sir, I'm enjoying this so much. It makes me want to get up early and go workout!! Did a fairly good ab routine this morning and powered through it with ease.

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
I noticed that the instructions say to take Prodigy on non workout days too. If I did that, I would have to go do SOMETHING. I couldn't take it and just not do anything, I would go crazy.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I noticed that the instructions say to take Prodigy on non workout days too. If I did that, I would have to go do SOMETHING. I couldn't take it and just not do anything, I would go crazy.
You can do half a scoop or even a quarter Scoop on non workout days

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Once again Prodigy comes through to help me POWER through a full body workout this morning!!

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Prodigy comes through yet again!! I took 3 days off from the gym but I drank Prodigy and got fueled up for my morning workout. Hit another PR today. I seem to be hitting/breaking PRs every week!!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Prodigy comes through yet again!! I took 3 days off from the gym but I drank Prodigy and got fueled up for my morning workout. Hit another PR today. I seem to be hitting/breaking PRs every week!!
awesome bro keep it up I hope your rest was good

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
How can I say this without sounding like a broken record? Prodigy is, by far, the best PWO I've had. It helps me wake up in the morning, powers me through my workout and gives me awesome pumps!!!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
How can I say this without sounding like a broken record? Prodigy is, by far, the best PWO I've had. It helps me wake up in the morning, powers me through my workout and gives me awesome pumps!!!
Im glad you like it just wait until you see what other crazy products we have in the pipeline! keep enjoying the prodigy and killing those workouts man

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Thanks bro-I can't wait to see what other products are comming out!!

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Prodigy, Prodigy, Prodigy - You are my FAVORITE PWO!!!
You get me up and going in the morning!
You got me going Saturday morning, when everyone else that was campings sitting around drinking coffee and trying to wake up. I was out running thank to you!!
Prodigy - I LOVE YOU!!!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Prodigy, Prodigy, Prodigy - You are my FAVORITE PWO!!!
You get me up and going in the morning!
You got me going Saturday morning, when everyone else that was campings sitting around drinking coffee and trying to wake up. I was out running thank to you!!
Prodigy - I LOVE YOU!!!
lol thats going on our facebook :)

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Prodigy gave me one HELL of a pump this morning doing my FST-7 chest and tri workout. Also threw in a very nice forearm workout. Forearms felt like granite, you could have cracked a nut on them!!!
No comparison to a turkey today - I'd compare it to a male robin after my chest workout!!

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
I cannot say enough great things about Prodigy. I will have to start looking in a thesarus to find more words to describe how great Prodigy is.

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Yet another great pump that Prodigy gave me during my FST-7 shoulder and bicep workout
Even suggested Prodigy to a couple guys that I started talking to :)

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yet another great pump that Prodigy gave me during my FST-7 shoulder and bicep workout
Even suggested Prodigy to a couple guys that I started talking to :)
awesome broski!!! im glad its working great with FST-7 thats pretty awesome

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Getting down to the end of my Prodigy tub :( So I will post my final review for it. First and foremost I want to thank Rick and PNI for allowing me to log this awesome PWO. You don't know how much I appreciate it bro!!
Energy/Focus: 9/10
This was through the roof each and ever time I took it. I am pretty stim tolerant but it gave me clean energy especially since I started waking up at 5am and in the gym by 6am. Also love the whole body tigle from the beta-alanine.

Pump: 9/10
The pump was one of the most noticible effects next to the energy and focus. The slogan is so true when they say you will have skin tearing pumps.

Taste: 8/10
I had the blueberry flavor. With most PSO's I've had, they did not taste ANYTHING like the flavor in the label but Prodigy did.

Mixability: 9/10
Mixed with ease. I put in a shaker bottle with the wisk ball but all I did was swish it around for a bit and it was mixed-no clumps at all.

Overall: 9/10
PNI has hit a homerun in the PWO market! Prodigy is my favorite PWO now, I'm sad to see the bottom of the tub. I highly recommend this to anyone who is looking for the ultimate PWO.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Getting down to the end of my Prodigy tub :( So I will post my final review for it. First and foremost I want to thank Rick and PNI for allowing me to log this awesome PWO. You don't know how much I appreciate it bro!!
Energy/Focus: 9/10
This was through the roof each and ever time I took it. I am pretty stim tolerant but it gave me clean energy especially since I started waking up at 5am and in the gym by 6am. Also love the whole body tigle from the beta-alanine.

Pump: 9/10
The pump was one of the most noticible effects next to the energy and focus. The slogan is so true when they say you will have skin tearing pumps.

Taste: 8/10
I had the blueberry flavor. With most PSO's I've had, they did not taste ANYTHING like the flavor in the label but Prodigy did.

Mixability: 9/10
Mixed with ease. I put in a shaker bottle with the wisk ball but all I did was swish it around for a bit and it was mixed-no clumps at all.

Overall: 9/10
PNI has hit a homerun in the PWO market! Prodigy is my favorite PWO now, I'm sad to see the bottom of the tub. I highly recommend this to anyone who is looking for the ultimate PWO.
Thanks brother!!! I'm very happy you enjoyed it just keep an eye out for our intro sale :) mmmm