Cary K's Prodigy Run

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. How can I say this without sounding like a broken record? Prodigy is, by far, the best PWO I've had. It helps me wake up in the morning, powers me through my workout and gives me awesome pumps!!!
    After a year off, I'm back


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    How can I say this without sounding like a broken record? Prodigy is, by far, the best PWO I've had. It helps me wake up in the morning, powers me through my workout and gives me awesome pumps!!!
    Im glad you like it just wait until you see what other crazy products we have in the pipeline! keep enjoying the prodigy and killing those workouts man
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com
    •   
       


  3. Thanks bro-I can't wait to see what other products are comming out!!
    After a year off, I'm back

  4. Prodigy, Prodigy, Prodigy - You are my FAVORITE PWO!!!
    You get me up and going in the morning!
    You got me going Saturday morning, when everyone else that was campings sitting around drinking coffee and trying to wake up. I was out running thank to you!!
    Prodigy - I LOVE YOU!!!
    After a year off, I'm back

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    Prodigy, Prodigy, Prodigy - You are my FAVORITE PWO!!!
    You get me up and going in the morning!
    You got me going Saturday morning, when everyone else that was campings sitting around drinking coffee and trying to wake up. I was out running thank to you!!
    Prodigy - I LOVE YOU!!!
    lol thats going on our facebook
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    lol thats going on our facebook
    I just saw it-awesome!!!
    After a year off, I'm back

  7. Prodigy gave me one HELL of a pump this morning doing my FST-7 chest and tri workout. Also threw in a very nice forearm workout. Forearms felt like granite, you could have cracked a nut on them!!!
    No comparison to a turkey today - I'd compare it to a male robin after my chest workout!!
    After a year off, I'm back

  8. I was so pumped that the weights were running away from me, check it out.....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i30dS...ature=youtu.be
    After a year off, I'm back

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K
    I was so pumped that the weights were running away from me, check it out.....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i30dS...ature=youtu.be
    Haha epic man!!! I'm so happy prodigy is working well for you!!!
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  10. I cannot say enough great things about Prodigy. I will have to start looking in a thesarus to find more words to describe how great Prodigy is.
    After a year off, I'm back

  11. Yet another great pump that Prodigy gave me during my FST-7 shoulder and bicep workout
    Even suggested Prodigy to a couple guys that I started talking to
    After a year off, I'm back

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    Yet another great pump that Prodigy gave me during my FST-7 shoulder and bicep workout
    Even suggested Prodigy to a couple guys that I started talking to
    awesome broski!!! im glad its working great with FST-7 thats pretty awesome
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  13. Getting down to the end of my Prodigy tub So I will post my final review for it. First and foremost I want to thank Rick and PNI for allowing me to log this awesome PWO. You don't know how much I appreciate it bro!!
    Energy/Focus: 9/10
    This was through the roof each and ever time I took it. I am pretty stim tolerant but it gave me clean energy especially since I started waking up at 5am and in the gym by 6am. Also love the whole body tigle from the beta-alanine.

    Pump: 9/10
    The pump was one of the most noticible effects next to the energy and focus. The slogan is so true when they say you will have skin tearing pumps.

    Taste: 8/10
    I had the blueberry flavor. With most PSO's I've had, they did not taste ANYTHING like the flavor in the label but Prodigy did.

    Mixability: 9/10
    Mixed with ease. I put in a shaker bottle with the wisk ball but all I did was swish it around for a bit and it was mixed-no clumps at all.

    Overall: 9/10
    PNI has hit a homerun in the PWO market! Prodigy is my favorite PWO now, I'm sad to see the bottom of the tub. I highly recommend this to anyone who is looking for the ultimate PWO.
    After a year off, I'm back

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K
    Getting down to the end of my Prodigy tub So I will post my final review for it. First and foremost I want to thank Rick and PNI for allowing me to log this awesome PWO. You don't know how much I appreciate it bro!!
    Energy/Focus: 9/10
    This was through the roof each and ever time I took it. I am pretty stim tolerant but it gave me clean energy especially since I started waking up at 5am and in the gym by 6am. Also love the whole body tigle from the beta-alanine.

    Pump: 9/10
    The pump was one of the most noticible effects next to the energy and focus. The slogan is so true when they say you will have skin tearing pumps.

    Taste: 8/10
    I had the blueberry flavor. With most PSO's I've had, they did not taste ANYTHING like the flavor in the label but Prodigy did.

    Mixability: 9/10
    Mixed with ease. I put in a shaker bottle with the wisk ball but all I did was swish it around for a bit and it was mixed-no clumps at all.

    Overall: 9/10
    PNI has hit a homerun in the PWO market! Prodigy is my favorite PWO now, I'm sad to see the bottom of the tub. I highly recommend this to anyone who is looking for the ultimate PWO.
    Thanks brother!!! I'm very happy you enjoyed it just keep an eye out for our intro sale mmmm
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Thanks brother!!! I'm very happy you enjoyed it just keep an eye out for our intro sale mmmm
    You can count on it
    After a year off, I'm back
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Cary K's run with AI's TESTpro (sponsored)
    By Cary K in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 150
    Last Post: 10-11-2012, 07:32 AM
  2. Kansas City's Running Back Mike Cloud Busted
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-08-2003, 10:55 PM
  3. which to run with Fina.... 4AD
    By lxorl in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-17-2003, 09:53 PM
  4. TeenBB.com Back Up & Running
    By YellowJacket in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-08-2003, 10:05 PM
  5. attempting to run test prop or 4-ad inject
    By Bean in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-05-2003, 04:13 AM
Log in
Log in