Cary K's Prodigy Run
- 09-15-2012, 01:41 PM
- 09-16-2012, 07:37 PM
- 09-19-2012, 08:35 AM
Getting down to the end of my Prodigy tub So I will post my final review for it. First and foremost I want to thank Rick and PNI for allowing me to log this awesome PWO. You don't know how much I appreciate it bro!!
This was through the roof each and ever time I took it. I am pretty stim tolerant but it gave me clean energy especially since I started waking up at 5am and in the gym by 6am. Also love the whole body tigle from the beta-alanine.
The pump was one of the most noticible effects next to the energy and focus. The slogan is so true when they say you will have skin tearing pumps.
I had the blueberry flavor. With most PSO's I've had, they did not taste ANYTHING like the flavor in the label but Prodigy did.
Mixed with ease. I put in a shaker bottle with the wisk ball but all I did was swish it around for a bit and it was mixed-no clumps at all.
PNI has hit a homerun in the PWO market! Prodigy is my favorite PWO now, I'm sad to see the bottom of the tub. I highly recommend this to anyone who is looking for the ultimate PWO.After a year off, I'm back
09-19-2012, 09:34 AM
Thanks brother!!! I'm very happy you enjoyed it just keep an eye out for our intro sale mmmmOriginally Posted by Cary K
Email me for free prodigy samples
09-19-2012, 09:41 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Cary K in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 150Last Post: 10-11-2012, 06:32 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 04-08-2003, 09:55 PM
- By lxorl in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-17-2003, 08:53 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum General ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 02-08-2003, 09:05 PM
- By Bean in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-05-2003, 03:13 AM