Cary K's Prodigy Run - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Cary K's Prodigy Run

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yet another great pump that Prodigy gave me during my FST-7 shoulder and bicep workout
    Even suggested Prodigy to a couple guys that I started talking to
    After a year off, I'm back

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    Yet another great pump that Prodigy gave me during my FST-7 shoulder and bicep workout
    Even suggested Prodigy to a couple guys that I started talking to
    awesome broski!!! im glad its working great with FST-7 thats pretty awesome
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Getting down to the end of my Prodigy tub So I will post my final review for it. First and foremost I want to thank Rick and PNI for allowing me to log this awesome PWO. You don't know how much I appreciate it bro!!
    Energy/Focus: 9/10
    This was through the roof each and ever time I took it. I am pretty stim tolerant but it gave me clean energy especially since I started waking up at 5am and in the gym by 6am. Also love the whole body tigle from the beta-alanine.

Pump: 9/10
    The pump was one of the most noticible effects next to the energy and focus. The slogan is so true when they say you will have skin tearing pumps.

Taste: 8/10
    I had the blueberry flavor. With most PSO's I've had, they did not taste ANYTHING like the flavor in the label but Prodigy did.

Mixability: 9/10
    Mixed with ease. I put in a shaker bottle with the wisk ball but all I did was swish it around for a bit and it was mixed-no clumps at all.

Overall: 9/10
    PNI has hit a homerun in the PWO market! Prodigy is my favorite PWO now, I'm sad to see the bottom of the tub. I highly recommend this to anyone who is looking for the ultimate PWO.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Cary K
    Getting down to the end of my Prodigy tub So I will post my final review for it. First and foremost I want to thank Rick and PNI for allowing me to log this awesome PWO. You don't know how much I appreciate it bro!!
    Energy/Focus: 9/10
    This was through the roof each and ever time I took it. I am pretty stim tolerant but it gave me clean energy especially since I started waking up at 5am and in the gym by 6am. Also love the whole body tigle from the beta-alanine.

Pump: 9/10
    The pump was one of the most noticible effects next to the energy and focus. The slogan is so true when they say you will have skin tearing pumps.

Taste: 8/10
    I had the blueberry flavor. With most PSO's I've had, they did not taste ANYTHING like the flavor in the label but Prodigy did.

Mixability: 9/10
    Mixed with ease. I put in a shaker bottle with the wisk ball but all I did was swish it around for a bit and it was mixed-no clumps at all.

Overall: 9/10
    PNI has hit a homerun in the PWO market! Prodigy is my favorite PWO now, I'm sad to see the bottom of the tub. I highly recommend this to anyone who is looking for the ultimate PWO.
    Thanks brother!!! I'm very happy you enjoyed it just keep an eye out for our intro sale mmmm
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Thanks brother!!! I'm very happy you enjoyed it just keep an eye out for our intro sale mmmm
    You can count on it

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cary K's run with AI's TESTpro (sponsored)
    By Cary K in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 150
    Last Post: 10-11-2012, 07:32 AM
  2. Kansas City's Running Back Mike Cloud Busted
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-08-2003, 10:55 PM
  3. which to run with Fina.... 4AD
    By lxorl in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-17-2003, 09:53 PM
  4. TeenBB.com Back Up & Running