Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was fortunate enough to be able to log the new speed x3 thanks to marms and Lecheek! I have used almost every pre on the planet (craze, flood, fierce domination, rage, maximize intense, jack3d, og 1mr, shock therapy, supersize, and many more)
photo(8).JPG

Can honestly say I have not tried any products with yohimbine that I recall, so I am interested to see how I respond... Will have first workout on sunday... Keep you guys updated throughout.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
just downed it... two scoops... jumped right in based on the other logger as he found two to be perfect... and it does have a similar taste to watermelon xtend...old version.. it is very tasty though... i would say fierce domination watermelon, then speed x3, then flood watermelon.. let you know how it goes after the workout...

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good news, I will have more than 20 servings :) two scoops is too much for me. I was able to finish my workout but I am very jittery. I think 1 or 1.5 will be perfect. I am not nauseous or anything. Just very jittery, which I would much rather have. I'll break it down into categories
Energy: 9.... Only cause its a little too strong(which is my fault, I think I know more than the label apparently; which clearly states start with ONE scoop) Also was sweating like a pig. This would be great on a cut.
Pump: 8.5 forearms were more vascular than other solo pre's
Focus:8.5 clear focus. Not too much like craze where I stare at a wall for 2 hrs
Taste:10/10 very tasty
Workout: chest/tris
Flat bench, incline dumbbell press, incline flyes, skull crushers, kickbacks. Don't keep track of weight... I go in the 12-15 rep range make sure till failure :)
Will try 1 or 1.5 tomorrow.

nomoredex

nomoredex

Awards
  • Established
Everyone reacts differently to compounds, you should always take a test dose before diving right in.

Otherwise im glad you found it to be a solid pre workout too.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everyone reacts differently to compounds, you should always take a test dose before diving right in.

Otherwise im glad you found it to be a solid pre workout too.
X2 but I must say I dive right in myself somethimes as well ;)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed. Especially since I was already aware of the fact that I have not tried any yohimbine products. But I always have to think I am "hardcore" and can handle max dosage haha. And as sad as it is.... This may not be the last time. I tend to forget moments like these. That's when the wife is right there to say "I don't feel bad for you.... This has happened before" haha

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed. Especially since I was already aware of the fact that I have not tried any yohimbine products. But I always have to think I am "hardcore" and can handle max dosage haha. And as sad as it is.... This may not be the last time. I tend to forget moments like these. That's when the wife is right there to say "I don't feel bad for you.... This has happened before" haha

My wife says the same thing. I wake up my back hurts. Oh let me guess you had to leg press 1k plus lbs right ? I dont feel bad for you :(

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know right. The wives always give it to us straight! Ok. Worked out with 1 scoop and I still feel a little jittery. Nothing like yesterday:) I actually had a really good pump. I hadn't eaten for like 4 hrs so it may have been a little too long without food. Overall the workout was great and nothing I couldn't handle. Good focus and energy throughout the entire workout.
Pump:8.5
Focus8.5
Energy: 9
Endurance:8.5

Workout: deads, lat pull downs, Bent over rows, one arm rows. Finished out with 10 minutes jump rope.
Really like the taste too!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I know right. The wives always give it to us straight! Ok. Worked out with 1 scoop and I still feel a little jittery. Nothing like yesterday:) I actually had a really good pump. I hadn't eaten for like 4 hrs so it may have been a little too long without food. Overall the workout was great and nothing I couldn't handle. Good focus and energy throughout the entire workout.
Pump:8.5
Focus8.5
Energy: 9
Endurance:8.5

Workout: deads, lat pull downs, Bent over rows, one arm rows. Finished out with 10 minutes jump rope.
Really like the taste too!
i think 1 scoop will be plenty for a lot of guys....some guys like me have just done way to many stims and might need 2, but even for me 2 scoops has me rockin!!!!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
i think 1 scoop will be plenty for a lot of guys....some guys like me have just done way to many stims and might need 2, but even for me 2 scoops has me rockin!!!!
thanks! yeah my core temp feel pretty high still... and a slight headache.... and i honestly feel like I am really stim tolerant... this is very powerful

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thanks! yeah my core temp feel pretty high still... and a slight headache.... and i honestly feel like I am really stim tolerant... this is very powerful
i agree. i work 3rd shift and live on stims and it gets me fired up, so i know it has to be potent sheit!!!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
1 scoop: legs. Overall had a great workout but my core temp is still very high. Haven't checked bp yet but I will soon. The energy is insane. I felt very amped. I actually like the ba tingles even though people say it doesn't need to be dosed
pre. The energy is very pumped up ready to go feeling, not like a craze where focus is too much and not motivated to even lift.
Overall an 8.5 in all categories.
Workout: squats, leg presses, leg extensions, calve raises, and jump rope.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
1 scoop: energy:9 focus:8.5. endurance:8 pump 8- POWERFUL stuff... had another good workout shoulders and traps...was very amped and ready to go.. just went from set to set with little rest and killed it. still had a very high body temp and was sweating... not a negative thing though :) taste still amazes me.... i can smell it in my shaker even the next day haha
workout: military press, overhead dumbell press, arnold press, dumbell and barbell shrugs.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
1 scoop: legs. Overall had a great workout but my core temp is still very high. Haven't checked bp yet but I will soon. The energy is insane. I felt very amped. I actually like the ba tingles even though people say it doesn't need to be dosed
pre. The energy is very pumped up ready to go feeling, not like a craze where focus is too much and not motivated to even lift.
Overall an 8.5 in all categories.
Workout: squats, leg presses, leg extensions, calve raises, and jump rope.
big fan of the ba tingles!!!!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
One level scoop..... And 30 min later you're ready to go. Today I worked out back and it was great. Very powerful energy and endurance. Still really raises body temp cause I have been sweating like a pig. Definitely and clear focus... No brain fog or weird feeling.
Energy -9
Focus-8
Pump-8
Endurance-8
40 servings at the $20 nutra sale is a great deal

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One level scoop..... And 30 min later you're ready to go. Today I worked out back and it was great. Very powerful energy and endurance. Still really raises body temp cause I have been sweating like a pig. Definitely and clear focus... No brain fog or weird feeling.
Energy -9
Focus-8
Pump-8
Endurance-8
40 servings at the $20 nutra sale is a great deal
and no crash ?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
No not as of yet. Just a subtle come down so far!

vitaminstore3

vitaminstore3

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Glad your liking the product! I just stick to 1 scoop myself

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
gave my friend a scoop- really enjoyed it as well... said it was the best tasting supp he has ever had... also made him sweat pretty bad but had a great workout

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
My arms are pretty pumped right now. Hit arms today with 1 scoop. Isolation curls hammer curls reverse curls kickbacks close grip bench and wrist curls.
As always great energy and good focus. Overall today was a 9. Good stuff lecheek.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chest day. Flat bench, incline bench, incline flys, pushups, and finished it up with abs. Still feeling great at 1 scoop. Had a little crash yesterday but today I have been great! Overall today I'd give it a 9 in energy pump focus and endurance!

nomoredex

nomoredex

Awards
  • Established
Chest day. Flat bench, incline bench, incline flys, pushups, and finished it up with abs. Still feeling great at 1 scoop. Had a little crash yesterday but today I have been great! Overall today I'd give it a 9 in energy pump focus and endurance!
Have you heard about the decline press being the most effective chest exercise?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
No I have actually heard incline, then again... Each week there are new theories contradicting themselves on what works best haha. My upper chest seems to really lack though which is why I focus on the incline. I really should be more well rounded and see what works best for me. I will actually start putting in some decline and see how I respond! Thanks for the advice

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No I have actually heard incline, then again... Each week there are new theories contradicting themselves on what works best haha. My upper chest seems to really lack though which is why I focus on the incline. I really should be more well rounded and see what works best for me. I will actually start putting in some decline and see how I respond! Thanks for the advice
always look for new things to add to keep the body guessing, imo!!!

big fan of declines!!!!:beerchug:

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Legs today. Another great workout. Energy:9 focus:8 pump:7.5 endurance:8. Sweating like crazy on this stuff. Gave a scoop to another friend who tried it over the weekend and he said his heart was racing and it was too much. He is also satisfied with 1 scoop of og jacked. All I know is this is potent!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Legs today. Another great workout. Energy:9 focus:8 pump:7.5 endurance:8. Sweating like crazy on this stuff. Gave a scoop to another friend who tried it over the weekend and he said his heart was racing and it was too much. He is also satisfied with 1 scoop of og jacked. All I know is this is potent!
Thanks for spreading the word and letting your buds try it out. He could always do 1/2 scoops ;)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for spreading the word and letting your buds try it out. He could always do 1/2 scoops ;)
anytime :) we always let each other try new pre's....helps save in cost instead of buying every one out there haha..

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
arms today: really get a great pump off speed... also seem to look more vascular... still at 1 scoop which is moreeeee than enough for me. Tons of energy.. today I did barbell curls, hammer curls, reverse curls, wrist curls, kickbacks, and dips..
energy:9
focus:8
pump:8.5

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
anytime :) we always let each other try new pre's....helps save in cost instead of buying every one out there haha..
Ya Im a big fan of samples myself. I hate getting stuck buying a product to find out its not that great.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya Im a big fan of samples myself. I hate getting stuck buying a product to find out its not that great.
Which I have done far too many times! Haha

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
back day: had a great workout but felt a little nauseous... not sure if it was from yesterday or what. energy was still a 9 and speed continues to help me push on... workout was pull ups, lat pull downs, one arm rows, bent over rows, and deadlifts... im sure i will be sore tomorrow!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
back day: had a great workout but felt a little nauseous... not sure if it was from yesterday or what. energy was still a 9 and speed continues to help me push on... workout was pull ups, lat pull downs, one arm rows, bent over rows, and deadlifts... im sure i will be sore tomorrow!
Nice workout. Sore is good!!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
chest: hit that decline.... feel it for sure... my bench makes it a little awkward so i was going pretty light but it was a nice change up. Did flat bench, incline flies, decline bench, flat flies, and followed up with pushups till burnout...

speed: great again... energy was 8.5.... and i have not built a tolerance at all... pump 8... focus 8... it was a great workout..and i can not stress how good it tastes :) if it didnt make me sweat like crazy i might just drink it for taste!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
chest: hit that decline.... feel it for sure... my bench makes it a little awkward so i was going pretty light but it was a nice change up. Did flat bench, incline flies, decline bench, flat flies, and followed up with pushups till burnout...

speed: great again... energy was 8.5.... and i have not built a tolerance at all... pump 8... focus 8... it was a great workout..and i can not stress how good it tastes :) if it didnt make me sweat like crazy i might just drink it for taste!
Pretty cool no tolerance build up for you.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Pretty cool no tolerance build up for you.
declines felt awkward for me at 1st also, but over time they have become much more natural.....speedx3 is good stuff!!!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Legs! Speed really got me going today. Had an amazing workout! Overall 9.5 today. Speed was just what I needed

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha. I didn't even realize it sounded like that, but I'll take the credit :)