Lecheek Speed x3 log (sponsored)

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    Which I have done far too many times! Haha
    Thats just part of the supplement game !
    Board Rep www.MindandMuscle.com 10 % discount code MARCO
    FOCUSED Nutrition Lead Rep


  2. back day: had a great workout but felt a little nauseous... not sure if it was from yesterday or what. energy was still a 9 and speed continues to help me push on... workout was pull ups, lat pull downs, one arm rows, bent over rows, and deadlifts... im sure i will be sore tomorrow!

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    back day: had a great workout but felt a little nauseous... not sure if it was from yesterday or what. energy was still a 9 and speed continues to help me push on... workout was pull ups, lat pull downs, one arm rows, bent over rows, and deadlifts... im sure i will be sore tomorrow!
    Nice workout. Sore is good!!
    Board Rep www.MindandMuscle.com 10 % discount code MARCO
    FOCUSED Nutrition Lead Rep
    •   
       


  4. chest: hit that decline.... feel it for sure... my bench makes it a little awkward so i was going pretty light but it was a nice change up. Did flat bench, incline flies, decline bench, flat flies, and followed up with pushups till burnout...

    speed: great again... energy was 8.5.... and i have not built a tolerance at all... pump 8... focus 8... it was a great workout..and i can not stress how good it tastes if it didnt make me sweat like crazy i might just drink it for taste!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    chest: hit that decline.... feel it for sure... my bench makes it a little awkward so i was going pretty light but it was a nice change up. Did flat bench, incline flies, decline bench, flat flies, and followed up with pushups till burnout...

    speed: great again... energy was 8.5.... and i have not built a tolerance at all... pump 8... focus 8... it was a great workout..and i can not stress how good it tastes if it didnt make me sweat like crazy i might just drink it for taste!
    Pretty cool no tolerance build up for you.
    Board Rep www.MindandMuscle.com 10 % discount code MARCO
    FOCUSED Nutrition Lead Rep

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Pretty cool no tolerance build up for you.
    declines felt awkward for me at 1st also, but over time they have become much more natural.....speedx3 is good stuff!!!

  7. Legs! Speed really got me going today. Had an amazing workout! Overall 9.5 today. Speed was just what I needed
    *strong supplement shop rep*

    Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    Legs! Speed really got me going today. Had an amazing workout! Overall 9.5 today. Speed was just what I needed
    Should be the slogan. SPEED IS WHAT YOU NEED !
    Board Rep www.MindandMuscle.com 10 % discount code MARCO
    FOCUSED Nutrition Lead Rep

  9. Haha. I didn't even realize it sounded like that, but I'll take the credit
    *strong supplement shop rep*

    Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Should be the slogan. SPEED IS WHAT YOU NEED !
    SPEED INDEED!!!!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    SPEED INDEED!!!!
    hahahaa
    Board Rep www.MindandMuscle.com 10 % discount code MARCO
    FOCUSED Nutrition Lead Rep

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    hahahaa
    a friend in need, needs speed indeed.....

  13. Leg day. Worked out in the morning and this really got me going! Had to eat right after though because I started to feel a little weird. Had an intense workout! Overall 9/10 today!
    *strong supplement shop rep*

    Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    Leg day. Worked out in the morning and this really got me going! Had to eat right after though because I started to feel a little weird. Had an intense workout! Overall 9/10 today!
    nice
    Board Rep www.MindandMuscle.com 10 % discount code MARCO
    FOCUSED Nutrition Lead Rep

  15. Just killed chest and tris. Pump 9/10 energy 9/10 focus 8.5/10

    Was really pushing myself today thanks to the speed. Did more inclines as well triceps and chest are the most pumped they've been in a while
    *strong supplement shop rep*

    Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    Just killed chest and tris. Pump 9/10 energy 9/10 focus 8.5/10

    Was really pushing myself today thanks to the speed. Did more inclines as well triceps and chest are the most pumped they've been in a while
    hahah pump pump it up
    Board Rep www.MindandMuscle.com 10 % discount code MARCO
    FOCUSED Nutrition Lead Rep

  17. Just hit bi's and back amazing workout....

  18. Having just a little bit of Speed left..... I will write my final review

    First off thank you to lecheek... this is the first product I have tried by you guys... and it will not be my last! I love speed.... it is an intense well rounded pre that offers great energy pumps and focus without the crash! what more could you ask for? well... it tastes AMAZING! literally it is the best tasting pre I have ever had.. and I have had a ton! I noticed an increase in strength as well as improved recovery while on Speed... but most importantly I noticed myself being able to PUSH... push myself to go the extra mile... which I think has really made the difference. I will purchase this again and it ranks up there with the best of them... My number one being fierce domination, #2 Speed, #3 Animal Rage, #4 White Flood, #6 Craze.
    energy: 9
    Pump:8.5
    Focus:8
    Endurance: 8.5
    Taste:12
    Overall:9
    Great Job Lecheek! I will be logging AD-3 in about a week and I will post the link in here

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    Having just a little bit of Speed left..... I will write my final review

    First off thank you to lecheek... this is the first product I have tried by you guys... and it will not be my last! I love speed.... it is an intense well rounded pre that offers great energy pumps and focus without the crash! what more could you ask for? well... it tastes AMAZING! literally it is the best tasting pre I have ever had.. and I have had a ton! I noticed an increase in strength as well as improved recovery while on Speed... but most importantly I noticed myself being able to PUSH... push myself to go the extra mile... which I think has really made the difference. I will purchase this again and it ranks up there with the best of them... My number one being fierce domination, #2 Speed, #3 Animal Rage, #4 White Flood, #6 Craze.
    energy: 9
    Pump:8.5
    Focus:8
    Endurance: 8.5
    Taste:12
    Overall:9
    Great Job Lecheek! I will be logging AD-3 in about a week and I will post the link in here
    Glad you liked cant wait to see how you like the AD-3
    Board Rep www.MindandMuscle.com 10 % discount code MARCO
    FOCUSED Nutrition Lead Rep
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Lets do some speed (SpeedX3 Log [sponsored])
    By nomoredex in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 09-09-2012, 09:22 PM
  2. Quintal89's Lecheek Mass HGH Log(Sponsored)
    By quintal89 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 06-29-2012, 12:49 PM
  3. FL3Xcellence! Lecheek Speed Extreme+Intratest (sponsored)
    By FL3X MAGNUM in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 88
    Last Post: 04-16-2012, 08:32 AM
  4. Lecheek Nutrition Speed Xtreme log opportunity
    By vitaminstore3 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-20-2011, 06:16 PM
  5. Speed's Cordygen vo2 mini log (sponsored)
    By Speed321 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 05-18-2008, 11:31 PM
Log in
Log in