Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i got took off trt and have been losing a lot of weight. i was looking for bcaa's to help retain muscle, nothing even came close to recoverpro for 'bang for the buck'. damn, 125 servings for $40!!! taste is fantastic, i got the lemon flavor. a little hard to get mixed but i just mix up around 8 scoops in my thermos and let sit over night in the fridge. with my test as low as it is i am gonna sip on recoverpro all day long, hopefully i can keep most of my muscle until things get resolved with my trt.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i got took off trt and have been losing a lot of weight. i was looking for bcaa's to help retain muscle, nothing even came close to recoverpro for 'bang for the buck'. damn, 125 servings for $40!!! taste is fantastic, i got the lemon flavor. a little hard to get mixed but i just mix up around 8 scoops in my thermos and let sit over night in the fridge. with my test as low as it is i am gonna sip on recoverpro all day long, hopefully i can keep most of my muscle until things get resolved with my trt.
I agree with you 100%. Raspberry is not my favorite, but lemon definitely is the best tasting.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I agree with you 100%. Raspberry is not my favorite, but lemon definitely is the best tasting.
yup..ai was generous enough to send samples of both, i definately liked the lemon best!!! kinda cool of ai to give out samples to try!!!

i was thinking that even megadosing at 6 scoops it would still last almost 3 weeks!!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
There's a huge thread with feedback on the flavors.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
mixed up 6 scoops of recoverpro and put it in my 2 gallon thermos, drank it all night at work last night.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
had a great workout last night. drank 2 scoops during and 2 scoops post. woke up feeling tired and sore, but not as bad as it might have been.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed Tom.

I would take something like daa or any test boosters. Coming off trt can depress testosterone levels, the longer your are on, the longer it is for testosterone levels to recoverpro. Hope these bcaa's help you.

how are you dosing them?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
i am not surprised...recoverpro is good stuff, imo.
Wisdom in this post my brother. Lemon is amazing, though it is the "favourite" of evil British deceivers, I suggest you try Raspberry, it is a far superior flavor. I was once like you, until I got enlightened by the holier ones who shew me the light of Raspberry.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wisdom in this post my brother. Lemon is amazing, though it is the "favourite" of evil British deceivers, I suggest you try Raspberry, it is a far superior flavor. I was once like you, until I got enlightened by the holier ones who shew me the light of Raspberry.
I guess to each their own. Raspberry just doesn't taste right to me. To salvage my raspberry tub, I mix 2 parts lemon and 1 part raspberry in 1 liter of water. It actually tastes pretty good this way. Like raspberry lemonade.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like both raspberry and lemon

when i get tired of using one I use the other

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I guess to each their own. Raspberry just doesn't taste right to me. To salvage my raspberry tub, I mix 2 parts lemon and 1 part raspberry in 1 liter of water. It actually tastes pretty good this way. Like raspberry lemonade.
Brother Fu I agree, to each his own. But we agree completely on the part that mixing both is delicious! hahaha

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's probably because I am partial to lemon flavor in most anything. I have enough stocked up to last me till end of the year. I go through 2 large containers per month. LOL.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Brother Fu I agree, to each his own. But we agree completely on the part that mixing both is delicious! hahaha
Good point Celorza !

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Subbed Tom.

I would take something like daa or any test boosters. Coming off trt can depress testosterone levels, the longer your are on, the longer it is for testosterone levels to recoverpro. Hope these bcaa's help you.

how are you dosing them?
anywhere from 4-8 scoops daily.....i like 6 scoops at work, then 2 pre and 2 post...over the weekend i try to conserve and limit it to 4 scoops-my diet is much better on days i don't work and my need is not so great!!!!

btw-i work in a box factory and get 2 15 minute breaks and a paid 20 minute lunch, so not much time for eating healthy, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It's probably because I am partial to lemon flavor in most anything. I have enough stocked up to last me till end of the year. I go through 2 large containers per month. LOL.
now you are talkin...can't believe the value of recoverpro!!! tastes great...less expensive....

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Pretty sure that thread has nothing to do with recoverpro
Hahaha xD What are you talking about! The main post was with a true intent to not let people be deceived by Milas!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hahaha xD What are you talking about! The main post was with a true intent to not let people be deceived by Milas!
what happened to milas...haven't seen him around in quite awhile????

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
what happened to milas...haven't seen him around in quite awhile????
He's been lurking, for best info I would say ask Blake or Ben :/ I have been wondering the same for a while too!

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
love it!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
felt good today...decided to go locomotive stopping. did 5 with left hand 5 with right...still had some gas in the tank so i went leaping tall buildings with a single bound, only did 5 but they were pretty tall buildings......did 2 scoops lemon recoverpro during and 2 post.

probably won't be doing this workout again for awhile, the S on my shirt is getting faded!!!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
anywhere from 4-8 scoops daily.....i like 6 scoops at work, then 2 pre and 2 post...over the weekend i try to conserve and limit it to 4 scoops-my diet is much better on days i don't work and my need is not so great!!!!

btw-i work in a box factory and get 2 15 minute breaks and a paid 20 minute lunch, so not much time for eating healthy, lol.
nice 6-8 scoops a day works well imo

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
felt good today...decided to go locomotive stopping. did 5 with left hand 5 with right...still had some gas in the tank so i went leaping tall buildings with a single bound, only did 5 but they were pretty tall buildings......did 2 scoops lemon recoverpro during and 2 post.

probably won't be doing this workout again for awhile, the S on my shirt is getting faded!!!
lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
nice 6-8 scoops a day works well imo
and at the price of recoverpro it doesn't break the bank...props to AI for keeping the price so reasonable!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
not bad...i added 2 sample packs of red raspberry to 4 scoops of lemon, good stuff. since my test has fallen so low i've only been hitting the gym around 3-4 days a week, but i have noticed my endurance and recovery has gotten better since i have been using recoverpro!!!

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
not bad...i added 2 sample packs of red raspberry to 4 scoops of lemon, good stuff. since my test has fallen so low i've only been hitting the gym around 3-4 days a week, but i have noticed my endurance and recovery has gotten better since i have been using recoverpro!!!

have you thought about trying Testo Pro or any other Test Boosters?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
have you thought about trying Testo Pro or any other Test Boosters?

i had great results on testopro in the past, but currently logging different test boosters.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i start out with recoverpro at full strength which tastes damned good...but as the day goes on i dilute it with water and ice, usually watered down drinks are nasty but if it is cold enough the recoverpro actually tastes pretty good watered down...it tastes clean, with no aftertaste!!!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
good to hear its working and you notice better recovery about to take me a scoop or two now

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
good to hear its working and you notice better recovery about to take me a scoop or two now
yup..a big fan of recoverpro.

check out my review in review section....

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
okay its in the new review section, a new feature on this forum

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
i start out with recoverpro at full strength which tastes damned good...but as the day goes on i dilute it with water and ice, usually watered down drinks are nasty but if it is cold enough the recoverpro actually tastes pretty good watered down...it tastes clean, with no aftertaste!!!
I love it full dose and watered down.... its like a treat

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I love it full dose and watered down.... its like a treat
yeah...i mix it up in a gallon jug the night before......everytime i go to get some it seems like some is missing

my wife is sneaking it, lol.....

the things we do for love!!!!:newangel:

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
yeah...i mix it up in a gallon jug the night before......everytime i go to get some it seems like some is missing

my wife is sneaking it, lol.....

the things we do for love!!!!:newangel:
you know how it is....

Whats yours is hers and whats hers is HERS! hahahaha

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
you know how it is....

Whats yours is hers and whats hers is HERS! hahahaha
i am ok with it, it's one of only a few of my supps she will have anything to do with, besides it makes it a snap when it comes time to reorder!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
all i can say is people who say that bcaa's don't make a difference sure don't experience what i do....recovery is so much more improved with bcaa's it's insane....i guess this is why ai named their bcaa product recoverpro!!!! soreness is down, lethargy is down, and time between sets is down!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
recovery continues to improve, feel like i am getting my energy back....i am very impressed by how long recoverpro lasts, it's like a bottomless pit, lol. i think i am going to get raspberry next time just for a change up!!!