AI NUTRITION RECOVERPRO

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    yup..a big fan of recoverpro.

    check out my review in review section....
    is this log done?

    can you link me to the log review? just copy and paste it in here please
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness


  2. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    yup..a big fan of recoverpro.

    check out my review in review section....

    Thanks for putting up a review man!!

  3. okay its in the new review section, a new feature on this forum
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    okay its in the new review section, a new feature on this forum
    yup...kinda cool huh!!!!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i start out with recoverpro at full strength which tastes damned good...but as the day goes on i dilute it with water and ice, usually watered down drinks are nasty but if it is cold enough the recoverpro actually tastes pretty good watered down...it tastes clean, with no aftertaste!!!
    I love it full dose and watered down.... its like a treat

  6. Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill View Post
    I love it full dose and watered down.... its like a treat
    yeah...i mix it up in a gallon jug the night before......everytime i go to get some it seems like some is missing




    my wife is sneaking it, lol.....


    the things we do for love!!!!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    yeah...i mix it up in a gallon jug the night before......everytime i go to get some it seems like some is missing




    my wife is sneaking it, lol.....


    the things we do for love!!!!
    you know how it is....

    Whats yours is hers and whats hers is HERS! hahahaha

  8. Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill View Post
    you know how it is....

    Whats yours is hers and whats hers is HERS! hahahaha
    i am ok with it, it's one of only a few of my supps she will have anything to do with, besides it makes it a snap when it comes time to reorder!!!!

  9. all i can say is people who say that bcaa's don't make a difference sure don't experience what i do....recovery is so much more improved with bcaa's it's insane....i guess this is why ai named their bcaa product recoverpro!!!! soreness is down, lethargy is down, and time between sets is down!!!

  10. recovery continues to improve, feel like i am getting my energy back....i am very impressed by how long recoverpro lasts, it's like a bottomless pit, lol. i think i am going to get raspberry next time just for a change up!!!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    all i can say is people who say that bcaa's don't make a difference sure don't experience what i do....recovery is so much more improved with bcaa's it's insane....i guess this is why ai named their bcaa product recoverpro!!!! soreness is down, lethargy is down, and time between sets is down!!!
    Awesome!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    recovery continues to improve, feel like i am getting my energy back....i am very impressed by how long recoverpro lasts, it's like a bottomless pit, lol. i think i am going to get raspberry next time just for a change up!!!

    I love both flavors....but I usually find myself going after the Raspberry

  13. Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill View Post
    I love both flavors....but I usually find myself going after the Raspberry
    i really like mixing the 2 flavors...just can't believe how long recoverpro lasts. damn, i have been using the hell out of it and still have several days left of the jug of lemon flavored!!!

  14. had a monster workout yesterday, been trying a new preworkout and probably overdid it. went with 4 scoops post-workout and i am sure i would be feeling much more sore if not for the recoverpro. just can't get over how long this stuff lasts!!!!

  15. kind of a slow day at work last night and off day from gym so i just sipped on 4 scoops recoverpro thru the night last night. it got watered down pretty good by 7am but still tasted good!!!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i really like mixing the 2 flavors...just can't believe how long recoverpro lasts. damn, i have been using the hell out of it and still have several days left of the jug of lemon flavored!!!
    Thats a good thing... always a sad day when you start seeing the bottom of the container

  17. Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill View Post
    Thats a good thing... always a sad day when you start seeing the bottom of the container
    indeed...by the looks of things tomorrow will be the last of the lemon jug...gonna go with raspberry for next jug!!!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    indeed...by the looks of things tomorrow will be the last of the lemon jug...gonna go with raspberry for next jug!!!
    good choice!

  19. the raspberry really is pretty good by itself. but i have been mixing whats left of the lemon with the raspberry and together they are terrific. next week gonna get another lemon so i can keep mixing them. recovery has been a ton better with recoverpro, going to make this a staple....

  20. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    the raspberry really is pretty good by itself. but i have been mixing whats left of the lemon with the raspberry and together they are terrific. next week gonna get another lemon so i can keep mixing them. recovery has been a ton better with recoverpro, going to make this a staple....
    glad to hear you like it

  21. Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill View Post
    glad to hear you like it
    very much...one of the best deals around. great taste/less money

  22. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    very much...one of the best deals around. great taste/less money
    great combo!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill View Post
    great combo!
    and no hangover...

  24. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    and no hangover...
    lol

  25. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    the raspberry really is pretty good by itself. but i have been mixing whats left of the lemon with the raspberry and together they are terrific. next week gonna get another lemon so i can keep mixing them. recovery has been a ton better with recoverpro, going to make this a staple....
    That is how I am I use both at differentiated times of the day
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

  26. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    That is how I am I use both at differentiated times of the day
    any plans on new flavors?

  27. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    any plans on new flavors?
    I think we should look into that! maybe a kiwi strawberry

  28. Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill View Post
    I think we should look into that! maybe a kiwi strawberry
    wonder why no companies do pineapple or coconut flavors?

  29. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    wonder why no companies do pineapple or coconut flavors?
    that would be an interesting one... I'd probably opt for the pineapple personally

  30. Pineapple yes... I know a company that makes a pineapple sup.
    They have to appeal to the general mass public. How many people do you think would buy a coconut flavored work out supplement?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  31. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Pineapple yes... I know a company that makes a pineapple sup.
    They have to appeal to the general mass public. How many people do you think would buy a coconut flavored work out supplement?
    yeah, coconut might not be a good one...but then again who would think that people would buy a watermelon flavored workout supplement?

  32. Blue raspberry?

  33. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    Blue raspberry?
    would be delicious!

  34. Yes it would. Or watermelon

  35. I'm hoping the gf gets me a big tub of this stuff for me for Christmas

  36. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    I'm hoping the gf gets me a big tub of this stuff for me for Christmas
    You could ask Santa too

  37. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    Yes it would. Or watermelon
    indeed!!!

  38. what other flavors would you like to see?

  39. Strawberry, blue raspberry, watermelon, grape, lemon lime, I had some more but I forgot.

  40. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    Strawberry, blue raspberry, watermelon, grape, lemon lime, I had some more but I forgot.
    id drink all of those.... Mango could be good, but I've only tried 1 mango that had a good flavor.... apple maybe good too
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Rhadam reviews AI Sports RecoverPro
    By Rhadam in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-14-2011, 04:52 PM
  2. AI Nutrition PCT
    By DrewMedic in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-06-2011, 03:27 PM
  3. ~AI Sports RecoverPro Lemon & Raspberry BCAA review~
    By monstermash in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-13-2011, 05:39 PM
  4. Red Dog - AI Sports Nutrition 'RecoverPRO' Review
    By Red Dog in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-09-2011, 05:00 PM
  5. AI Sports Nutrition RecoverPRO is almost back!!!
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 04-29-2011, 03:04 PM
Log in
Log in