only one word needed......CONDENSE!!!!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want to gie a HUGE thank you to purus labs for giving me the opportunity to log this product. I have heard nothin but reat things so far about Condense and truely cannot wait to try it. Also thank you AAronJP specifically for puttin up with sum bs from me and putting the faith in me to make a great log. Purus is a great company and i have loved every purus product i have tried and expect nothin else from condense.

Stats - 22 years old

148lbs, 5'9......... one little twist with me is that i have very low test and was just put on test cyp injections this week for 100 mgs per week, so hopefully i will be able to put on some more muscle now! on the other hand i am ery worried of possible side effects so if anyone knows of anythign to take to try and keep any negative sides at bay, they woudl be GREATLY appreciated!

Training style: 5 day split chest/tris, back/bis, shoulders/traps, arms, legs, repeat

i do a power and speed move to begin every workout then move into hypertrophy type work with reps anywhere from 8-15 but trying to hit failure on every set and will do drops on the last set alot......also, trianing is pretty high volume. I probably do too much sometimes but hopefully the extra test will help :)

Diet: I am following a IF style diet, basically cuz i really liek to have huge meals lol.....im not gonna lie im probably addicted to food so bein able to have huge meals where you can be a little lieient on your diet is really cool to me! calories will vary depending on activity levels....for exampletoday id id alot of working and also cardio plus weights so cals are at 4500, other days tehy may only be 3600....on off days they ary from about 2400-3000 once again depending on activity levels. I usually try to do cardio and/or abs/calves on "off" days as well.....

my preworkout experience is pretty lengthy, i really have tried almost eery preworkout out to date....I love a good pump and great focus in a preworkout and expecting exactly that from condense,.....i wish it wouldve come a day sooner cuz i was going to take tomorrow off and today was an arm day so the pumps wouldve really shined!....no i must decide if i want to do legs tomorrow now that i hae Condense or take the day off and work .......... damn i just dont know haha.....thanks again purus and lets get this thing rollin!!!

also, i will try to taek soem pics tomorrow night or at least soon and get them up here asap!

[h=2]Purus Labs' NEW Condense: Oxygenating Hemodynamic Catalyst![/h]Condense™ is a novel approach to preworkout performance-enhancement designed to expand performance capacity, utilizing patent-pending nutrient technology and peer-reviewed, human- validated, orally efficacious dosages, rather than merely and temporarily increase acute performance as with most short-sighted, stimulant-laden products currently on the market. Purus Labs® has revolutionized the preworkout category, once again, by actually achieving what other companies only claim: that is, eliciting extreme vasodilation through truly enhancing endogenous nitric oxide production. This, in turn, causes a cascade of welcomed anabolic and physiologically enhancing benefits to athletes of all cloth through enhancing blood-flow, heightening substrate utilization (i.e. better nutrient absorption), preserving ATP stores, propelling oxygen delivery to myocapillaries, and reducing overall exercise oxygen cost allowing you to handle greater workloads (e.g. more weight) and exercise longer before exhaustion (e.g. more reps) .
[h=3]Nitratene™[/h]Inorganic nitrate found in beets, spinach, etc…proliferates nitric oxide through a novel biological pathway, nitrate→nitrite→nitric oxide, converted through entero-salivary circulation as opposed to the more traditionally known arginine→NO synthase→nitric oxide pathway. Although nitrate, as related to exercise performance, is still in its infancy, the results on performance parameters are nothing short of salivary (pun intended)!
Nitrate has been shown to be a powerful aerobic and anaerobic ergogenic aid by reducing the oxygen cost of exercise, translating into lower perceived exertion and/or a greater maximal workload capacity. Astonishingly, the increased work comes without an accompanying increase in blood-lactate, meaning your muscles actually become more energetically efficient. This increase in mitochondrial efficiency (P/O ratio) is due to the reduced cost of ATP (muscular currency) to produce muscular force.
[h=3]Beta alanine [/h]This non-proteinogenic amino acid is a constituent of muscle-carnosine (beta-alanine-l-histidine), however, myocarnosine content has been shown to be significantly increased through beta alanine supplementation alone. Carnosine, which supplemental beta alanine enhances the muscular concentration of, helps stabilize muscular pH levels by buffering the hydrogen ions produced through intense exercise. Intuitively, this stacks nicely with nitrates as they synergistically work through different modalities to achieve the same endurance effect.
[h=3]Betaine anhydrous[/h]Betaine, or trimethylglycine, is an interesting compound found in beetroot juice as it serves as an osmolyte (protecting cells against dehydration), an antioxidant, and a methyl group donor serving to lower homocysteine levels. Human performance studies involving betaine found it increases power and force performance measures amongst trained individuals and was elucidated through these exercise protocols: bench press throw, bench press force, squat force, and vertical jump power. Another larger study concluded betaine aided in high intensity anaerobic training, allowing individuals to achieve more squat repetitions at 75% of their 1-RM with more repetitions achieved at ≥90% peak power.
[h=3]1,3,7-trimethylxanthine[/h]Obviously, caffeine is a widely used and highly efficient aerobic and anaerobic performance stimulant. Its effects are as highly acute and pronounced as they are vast. Caffeine improves cognition and alertness, antagonizes adenosine receptors, inhibits phosphodiesterase (PDE), increases epinephrine/norepinephrine/dopamine release, and enhances intracellular sodium/potassium pump activity.
[h=3]Electrolytes[/h]Ionized salts are abundantly found within our bodies and serve the chief primary function of maintaining specific concentration and charge balances across cell membranes. We include the electrolytes sodium, potassium, and chloride within Condense™ to aid in maintaining optimal hydration status and blood volume during strenuous physical activity thereby blunting a rise in cortisol and quickening recovery.
[h=3]Summary[/h]As with all Purus Labs® products, only ingredients with human, orally-efficacious research are used, AND each ingredient is included at the research-validated dosage. Utilizing patent-pending Nitratene™ nutrient-technology, Purus Labs® continues to revolutionize the sports nutrition industry and offer consumers a light in an industry shrouded in darkness. PurusLabsSaleAug2012

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
In like flynn

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
3rd.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
glad to see eeryone in...today will unfortunatellyl be an off day :-( more anticipation for my first dose of condense tomorrow!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok so i lied.....ended up raining today, really wierd how it worked out but also shows how condense shines.......for my first Condense experience...LEG DAY!

i had not planned on working out but i ot to the gym earlier than expected to do my cardio and abs and realized i had enough time to et a good workout in. I then ran home super quick grabbed my condense and headed back out the door back to the gym. I was not mentally prepared for this workout, almost had to talk myself into it at first..... once i started sippin my Condense however, i was ready! to say the least.

one note id like to make is that i sip on my preworkouts starting during my warmup (about 10 min on eliptical) and continu sipping throughout.

I went with about 1.25-1.5 scoops of condense because i had actually had sum caffiene (coffee) before i oriinally went to the gym for cardio and abs...amazing energy throughout the workout, taste was really good, a little watery since i put it with alot of water cuz i sip on it but still really good and refreshing. Mixed extremely well. looks almost as clear as water which is awsome showing no dyes.

Condense gae great focus and amazing pumps jsut like it promised. I have experienced a good pump before in my legs but this was different, it wasnt jsut a sharp pain type of pump but almost a FULL feeling in my quads, esp. during leg ext. cant wait for an arm day or chest day lol

The workout!

barbell squat jumps
95x3x5, 105x3x5 focusing on speed and power

low (below parallel) box squats sitting dow on box but not releasin hip flexors....these really make you work

135x8
145x8
155x8
155x8
165x8......more reps with the same weight with a lower box than last week!

Squat - constant tension, no standin and resting at the top

115x15
125x12
125x12
125x15! drop 95x 15

1-leg press

90x15
90x15
90x15
110x15+3 forced reps

bulgarian split squat

25lb dbs - 3 sets of 12 drop to 20s for 6 reps on last set

1 leg ext

55x12
55x12
55x11 drop 40 x 7 with isometric hold at end.....crazy pump!

RDL

165x8
175x8
175x8
185x8
185x8

glute bridge

225x10
225x10
245x10
245x10

seated leg curl

115x15
130x10
130x9
130x8 drop 100x8 drop 85x 15

barbell walking lunges 3 sets or 30 steps with 60lb barbell drop to 40lb barbell for 30 steps on last set

supersetted with db rdl 50lbsx 15 3 sets

weights were up on almsot everying and had plenty of energy to spare which is rare on a leg day liek that......i see some great things coming with condense, so glad to ebable to log this!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Kickass brother!!!

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
in here boss. my condense comes in a few hours! :D

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
today was a complete off day which is rare for me ....worked most of the day and then went to a baseball game....tomorrow will probably be a complete off day as well........ it is my moms bday an will probably be doing things with her most of the day.....i honestly cant remember the last time i went 2 full days without going in a a gym lol, maybe itll be good for me!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i just seen that deal, if i wasnt on test id be all over that!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well i was able to do a little abs today, didnt use condense howeer (dont wanna waste it) ..........also, not gonna be getting much sleep AGAIN tonight so hopefully ill feel ok to train tomorrow, as of right now i plan on it.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
also, id like to make a note of some other supplements i take.........multi, glutamine upon wakin, pre workout post workout and before bed, fish oil, 500mg vit c upon waking, 500mg vit c post workout, vit d, probiotics, neovar, and hgh up....i may run out of these before teh lo is oer however....also jsut ran out of zma but will be takin 3z as well

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
chest/tris today...... wasnt as tired as i expected today however i was drinking pop literally like all day (diet) so there was alot of caffiene intake, and then took about 1.25 scoops of condense while iw as workin out..... very good energy throughout the workout.....lifted with a buddy from school today so i had a lifting partner or the first tiem in a while so i took advantage of it with alot of forced reps.....this was a positive but i dont like hain someone there tryin to talk to me ya kno what im sayin, i liek to focus in, but etting the forced reps made the talkin worth it i uess ( i hope)

i had a pretty good pump again, not the biest eer or anythign BUT i also went 2 days on just veies for carbs on my off days soooo that probably played a role......however when i woudl do a drop set the pump was VERY strong, and it was a diffeent typ of pump it was liek a very full muscle feeling without as much stinging i guess u'd say.... if u can get what im sayin lol

the workout!!!

Bench

135x8
145x8
150x7+1 (all+'s are forced reps) - normally the +'s are reps after short rests or with broken form
155x6+3 PR
As many set - 110x14+3

Explosive bench 10x3 115lbs

Barbell Incline

115x8
125x6
125x6+2
130x5+3 drop 95x4+3

Dips
BWx11
BWx13
BWx10
BWx11+2

HAmmer incline

90x15
110x12
110x forgot to write it down but did 2 forced reps dropped to 70 +2 forced reps dropped to 50 +2 forced reps!

DB decline
40x13
40x15
50x8+2

Machine fly ss push up (As many)

65x15
70x15
70x13+2 drop 55 x ? +2 - very good pump and FULLNESS!

DB overhead

45x13
45x11
45x12+2
50x8+2 drop 35x4+3

Rev grip skull crusher with press

45x7
35x13
35x11
35x9............tris were dead after all the heav pressing and focred reps

rope pressdown fst - 7 style 7 sets 30 lbs perfect form and contractions all 7 sets, 30 sec rest.

smith incline CG

95x12
95x10
95x9
95x10 - looked in teh mirror during this setand hole shizzle were my veins popping lol........

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Keep Killin it bro

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep Killin it bro
no plan on oletting up thats for sure!!!.................... just finished back, goin back in alittle bit to do bis, first tiem i will be splitting it into two different workouts but i have classes now :-( soooo hopefully gonna be looking pretty swole with my condense!!!!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
took 1 scoop with about 1/2 scoop focus xt before back today, felt really godo throuhout, then had al ittle left of that before my bicep and clf workout later on in the day but still added about another 3/4 scoop.....didnt finish it lol, felt great! pumps again were such a full feeling it was incredible, loved it i had to force myself to leave lol

took my 2nd test injection today too and didnt faint today !!! :) haha

the workout (off of memory......)

DL - worked out at my scohol ym where i swear the weights are heavier, but o well

205x8
225x8
245x8
245x8
265x6

explosive dl - explosive concentric, no eccentric (drop the weight) the benefits of bumper plates and a lifting platform!!!

135x10x3

bent oover row - strict, pulling a littel higher than usual (above belly button)

95x15
115x12
115x12+3
115x12+3 drop 95x 4+3 drop bw rows on the racked bar

tbar row with 25lb plates for greater rom

85x12
100x12
110x10+2
115x10+2 drop 75x10+5 50x 13+10

1 arm db row - felt alot stronger on these today

50x12
65x12
75x10+2

wierd cg cable row - its like a low cable row station but the pull is from higher up and your feet are higher up

3 sets 10-12 with drop on last set

3 sets of shoulder retractions on lat pulldown

3 sets re grip pull down 10-12 reps

lat pull over machine

3 sets 12-15 drop on last set

barbell curl

40x10
40x9
40x8+2
40x8+4 still slow negatives drop 20 x 15

cable ez bar curl

30x12
30x12
40x10+2
40x10+2 drop 30 x 4+3

standing twist curl

25x10x3 drop 15x15 on last set

3 sets of one arm curl on weird one arm curl machien by hammer strength

1 arm cable ez bar 3 sets with forced reps and drop set on last set

3 sets of one arm cable hammer curl

hack squat calf raises ,4 sets 15 with drop on last set

seated calf raises 4 sets of 20-25 with burn reps on last set

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good shoulders/traps workout today, my body is pretty fried, tomrorow ill be an off day, sorry, cant post the workout toniht, busy day and gotta be up early tomorrow again!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok so i lied again lol......I ended up training today, but tmorrow will def. be an off day wel, at least some abs! My stomach was absolutely kiliin me today, i think it has to do wiht the amount of food ive beeneatin lately.....over 4000 cals the past 3 days! and at 4000 today. looking forward to not eating soo much tomorrw althouh since its an off day there will be no carbs other than vegies

despite my stomach really hurting i pushed through and got a pretty good chest/arms workout in. used 2 scoops of condense and sipped throughout the workout. pumps were really good once again...condense def. does what it says it does! its only been a week but im lovin condense so far and look forward to more.....took some pics toniht so hopefully ill hve some of those up soon....nothing impressive at all but its somethin

i forgot my workout book today so i really do not have the wrokout to report, sorry guys, did some flys and presses for chest(prefatiguing) bench lockouts for triceps a lot of different cable pushdowns (vbar, rev grip, kick back, behind head) and e-z bar cable curl, incline curl, conc, curl, high cable curl and cross body hammer curls!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3ef7ac48de11__1346283909000.jpg
05a136bd238d__1346283875000.jpg
156618d98027__1346284149000.jpg
a51e2cb20588__1346284122000.jpg
c8f08d3c1bbb__1346283942000.jpg
d1ba4fe09be3__1346284004000.jpg
f85dc773952f__1346283977000.jpg

obv. very lean, however still hold fat in my stomach esp lower abs... i think its cortisol related so i bought sum reduce xt!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
155.JPG
here is a couple from a few months ago to see soem progress...i hope, same wieght as then

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Shredded bro!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea.....any ues at what my bf is, i know its low, but i hae a good amount on my stomach still.......think that has to do with cortisol? or low t?

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Have you tried Abliderate Advanced by any chance man? I'd give that a look as far as your belly fat is concerned.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what exacty is that? what makes it different?

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
what exacty is that? what makes it different?
topical 7-oxo with some extra goods include. work's great locally. I've been using it for about 3 weeks and my stomach area is looking way better (tighter, leaner, smoother) than it did prior to dosing. I'll be running 2 full bottles at least. PM dsade or MidwestBeast and they should be able to tell you more about it.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
man, id love to try it but with tuition and books right now im REALLY broke!!!!!! :-(

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
man, id love to try it but with tuition and books right now im REALLY broke!!!!!! :-(
I know that feeling, bro. Just keep a lookout for it if you ever run across additional funds.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i will for sure, i woudl def. be getting it if i coudl afford it, it looks liek it woudl really help me!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sorry no update yest......yest was a ery wierd workout....i almost didnt do my leg workout literally liek 5 different times i was about to wlak out or do chest..... i woudl do a warm up set, talk myself out of it and tlak myself back into it iwas really weird,, i eventually decided to suck it up and push through, started off shaky with weights lower than last week, but ended up havin a MUCH stronger workout! it feels good to be going up on weights

my 1 leg leg presses were WAY stronger, more reps with more weight!, high rep squats were also much bettter

Rdls felt really good and didnt superset my lunges with DB RDLs this week and the DB RDLS felt really good, actualyl shouldve went up, 70s for 15 was pretty easy!....needlesss to say, condense did the trick!

Today was chest/tris abs, reallly ood pumps, weights slightly higher on bench but much higher on incline hammer press. I was very into this workout and i think condense helped me get a little pump in in my lower abs during hangin leg raises with helped me to really work them hard!!

lovin condense so far, hopefully gonna kill some back tomorrow , after working all day :-( lol.......also im pretty sure i gaines .5-1 lb! its been a while lol, might be the test, who knows, im eaitn like crazy too.....4300 today!

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
4300 cals a day? That's a lot of eating.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4300 cals a day? That's a lot of eating.
yessir esp when its almost all at once doing lean gains style eating.....not always 4300, depends on actiity level and cardio, toay only 4100 lol

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Skinny man; eating 4300 ain't gaining no w8...

Everybody wants why they don't have!

:lol:

Keep up the good work.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Skinny man; eating 4300 ain't gaining no w8...

Everybody wants why they don't have!

:lol:

Keep up the good work.
haha thanks man, honestly im jsut obsessed with food so i do too much actiity and then i reuire that much food and jsut eat eat eat lol, all my money goes to food, literally liek all of it lol.....owell i guess

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
today was a back/bis day ,and i really dont think my back has every felt so pumped!!!! it was uite rediculous, however i feel like i hae knots all over my back now, gotta find some time to do some foam rolling or something....or better yet a nice lady to give me a massage ;-)

anyways...les are still killin me form the other day so i did rack deads to save the legs, also forgot my belt but still did pretty good in my opinion, strength is def up! kept form on all sets expcept maybe the last set on eery exercise, but oeralll VERY solid.

really focused on contracting my lats on my rack pulls as well and this really helped get a mind muscle connection which ave me a sickpump from the beginning.

also did Rev grip bent over rows for a change which ae a real nice different feeeling.

did 3 sets of heavy 1 arm db rows with iffy form but one "burn" set for around 18 reps with light weight tryin to hold the contraction and feel liek that really hlped the mind muscle connection as well.

I supersetted str8 arm pulldowns and front pulldowns and i have done this in teh past but today the pump was SICK! condense is the real deal!

I have been lookin for a way to really shock my bis cuz i just can neer get them sore and i def found something that i really felt.
I did re grip pull ups really sueezing the bis hard at the top and suppersetting it with barbell curls, then i did a set where i jsut tried to hold myself up as high as i coudl i sueze my bis, they felt pretty wrecked to me! :) then did fst 7 style high cable curls with a sick pump aain, hope to hae some sore bis tomorrow!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
shoulder day today......also took m firsttest injection at home if anyone cares lol.....ery lon workout today, had my buddy come to the ym i work at to workout with me, we had the whole ym to ourseles and kept stopping and talking cuz its been a long time since weve hung out... still a pretty ood workout and got soem forced reps on my db press.

3/4 clean 105x3x5 110x3x2 115x3x3 125x3x1

"power press" - not quite a push press but a little leg drive

95x8
95x8
100x8
100x8 more reps with more weight!

DB press
35x12
40x10
45x8+2
45x8+2 drop 25x 6+2 drop 20 x 8+3...shoulders burned soo bad after this, crazy pump!

db lat. raise

15x15
17.5x8+2
17.5x7+3 - still controlled the negative
17.5x7+3 drop 12.5 x 5+5 plus hold ....SICK PUMP!!! haha

lyin cable hih pull 3 sets 12 with drop on last set - try these! keep your back flat and shoulder blades on the ground, keeps you from cheatin and forces u to pull the bar right up your body like you are supposed to on a high pull

hammer strength shoulder press 3 sets with dro onl ast set

3 sets cable side laterals

Banded shrugs 4 sets with really good squeezes

seated shrug machine 3 sets

6 sets of donkey calf raises drop set onlast two sets!

besides the tlaking , a pretty good workout, def. had a good pump goin, nothin bad to say about condense thus far......forgot to mention how well it mixes.....couple shakes and its compeltely dissolved!!!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
shoulder day today......also took m firsttest injection at home if anyone cares lol.....ery lon workout today, had my buddy come to the ym i work at to workout with me, we had the whole ym to ourseles and kept stopping and talking cuz its been a long time since weve hung out... still a pretty ood workout and got soem forced reps on my db press.

3/4 clean 105x3x5 110x3x2 115x3x3 125x3x1

"power press" - not quite a push press but a little leg drive

95x8
95x8
100x8
100x8 more reps with more weight!

DB press
35x12
40x10
45x8+2
45x8+2 drop 25x 6+2 drop 20 x 8+3...shoulders burned soo bad after this, crazy pump!

db lat. raise

15x15
17.5x8+2
17.5x7+3 - still controlled the negative
17.5x7+3 drop 12.5 x 5+5 plus hold ....SICK PUMP!!! haha

lyin cable hih pull 3 sets 12 with drop on last set - try these! keep your back flat and shoulder blades on the ground, keeps you from cheatin and forces u to pull the bar right up your body like you are supposed to on a high pull

hammer strength shoulder press 3 sets with dro onl ast set

3 sets cable side laterals

Banded shrugs 4 sets with really good squeezes

seated shrug machine 3 sets

6 sets of donkey calf raises drop set onlast two sets!

besides the tlaking , a pretty good workout, def. had a good pump goin, nothin bad to say about condense thus far......forgot to mention how well it mixes.....couple shakes and its compeltely dissolved!!!
Hell yea bro!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
busy day today, hit some chest/arms gotta be up early tomorow so cant post the workout but pumps were awsome again....., also noticed a nice pump for an hou or so after today which was alittle different........ LEGS TOMORROW!!!!!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yest was a leg day......ended up breaking up quads/hams cuz i had a class in between, it was somehting i hae neer done before........the quad workout was rediculous and took alot out of me so when it was time for hams it was pretty tough to get going, i felt good to start but def. drained towards the end. It was the most intense quad workout i can remember in a while, and normally im rediculously sore but i was able to get around 10 hours of sleep last niht and soreness is minimal, we will see what tomorrow brings!

I worked out at my schools gym where teh weights really are heavier lol and i was able to keep weights the same and i think my box i was using for box squats was actually lower!!! i really feel like im getting biger and stronger for the first item in a while, feels great!

quick rundown

jump squats 10x3, 95 lbs

low box squat 5 sets 6-8 workins up to 165 then a single with 205 and a single with 215, no probs, full pause on box for all

squats with constant tension, no resting, quads were on FIRE condense FILLS EM UP!

115x18
115x15
115x12
115x15 drop 95x15 failure on every set!

leg press, 4 sets 12-15, double drop on last 2 sets........

one leg press plate loaded machine 3 sets 12-15

hack squat machine 4 sets 12-15 with drop on last 2 sets! double drop on last set!, constant tension

leg ext fst 7 style with static hold on last rep of last set...........needless to say my quads were fried!

hams -

RDL - wieghts were up here!

175x8
185x8
185x8
195x8
195x8

rope pull through on cable station 4 sets

seated leg curl 1 legged 4 sets 12 drop on last set

lunges 3 sets 30 steps

1 leg DB RDL lower back was starting to bother me, and actually bothered me the rest of the night, feeling ok today though! so glad i got the extra sleep

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
felin kinda lonely in here.....btw what happened to the other logers.... ithouht iw as following all their los but i see no updates, i dunno, anyways, yest was an off day and today was chest/tris/abs. the one gym at school has a neck machine so i did do that yest. cuz i walways wanted a biger neck haha. neck is very sore today. pretty annoying actually lol

bench

135x8
145x8
150x8
150x7
150x7

explosive bench 115x10x3

db incline
50x10
50x9
50x8
50x7 drop 35x4

dips

10lbx 10
x8
x8 bwx12 1 set of negatives with 45lb plate..........chest was screamin after these last few exercises, prolly shouldve jsut called it a day haha

plate loaded machine incline 3 sets 10-1 drop on last set

decline bench

115x11
115x10
115x9 drop 95x10

cable fly 15 reps low med and high no rest in between.

vbar pushdown 4 sets double drop on last set.

rev grip cable overhead ext. 4 sets drop on last set

cg incline bench machine ss bench dips 3 sets

weighted crunchs,
leg raises

for whateer reason i felt extremely draned toward the end of my chest workout and startin my tris, very un focused....kinda stunk but up until then felt great...maybe it has to do with lack of carbs recently, today is a high carb day for sure, 450! cals at 4500 today! otta pull some bi weiht tomorrow for back day! :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm watching....

:wave2:

Yeah I noticed it a bit slow in some ConDense logs....