only one word needed......CONDENSE!!!!

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. o i will for sure!!!! always brin extra intensity for leg day!

2. leg day was super intense once again although my a$$ was def. botherin me from my shot.....today ws chest/tris and was incredible focused felt really good today for some reason........condense is the real deal not sure how much is left but runnin low :-(
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz
    leg day was super intense once again although my a$$ was def. botherin me from my shot.....today ws chest/tris and was incredible focused felt really good today for some reason........condense is the real deal not sure how much is left but runnin low :-(
    Running low already?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

4. ive been takin 2 scoops per day almost every day, ecept off days which is usually only once a week

5. prolly ot at least another week if not more
    •   

6. off day today, howeer dia lot of cardio, cuz i tend to study and do cardio at the same time so i dont et tired readin lol so i was on the eliptical for a whle.... hopeing to kill back tomorrow.....high carbs tomorrow :-)

7. Off day once a week huh?
    How many days a week ya do cardio?
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

8. i end up doin a little every day just for studyin purposes usually but sometimes ill go hard if im feelin it

9. Gaining any weight?
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

10. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Gaining any weight?

yessir!!!! id say im up about 3-4 pounds since the log started! im sure getttin some test doesnt hurt even thouh its barely anything lol......im also eatin my ass off lol, 4600 today!, gets expensive........ I will post up pics again at the end of the lo, but for now im gonna keep killin it.......ood back workout today, tried snatch grip rack dls to better taret my upper back, my grip was failing een with straps which made it hard but otherwise a nice change up...........very focused workout een at the end and was een able to et some decent ab work in at the ery end......very happy with it overall........just hope my lower back is ok for doin cleans tomorrow!

11. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz

yessir!!!! id say im up about 3-4 pounds since the log started! im sure getttin some test doesnt hurt even thouh its barely anything lol......im also eatin my ass off lol, 4600 today!, gets expensive........ I will post up pics again at the end of the lo, but for now im gonna keep killin it.......ood back workout today, tried snatch grip rack dls to better taret my upper back, my grip was failing een with straps which made it hard but otherwise a nice change up...........very focused workout een at the end and was een able to et some decent ab work in at the ery end......very happy with it overall........just hope my lower back is ok for doin cleans tomorrow!
    Hell yeah brother!!! Your the ****!!!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

12. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Hell yeah brother!!! Your the ****!!!
    haha thanks man! im def puttin in the work thats for sure, but all this food is killin my wallet haha, glad ur still following, hopefully ill notice sum differences when i retake pics

13. Today was shoulders/traps/calves - had a very ood connection with my calves today which was different. Did 4 sets standing calf raises on a smith machine on a box for full ROM with squeezes at top all for 20-30 reps , towards the end i added in some burn reps. Then i did 2 sets with toes in and 2 sets with toes out........best calf w/o ive had in a whle so i was hapy with it!

I dont knwo if/how much i improved this week because i lost my shee from last week :-( however i felt much more powerful on my cleans and im pretty sure i was up on my lateral raises, also ended the wrokout with a century set of lateral raises which ae me an awsome pump to end the worout!!!! one other note, high pulls are starting tobother my shoulder, im getting worried about my shoulder it seems liek more and more things are bothering it

14. Lol I ain't going nowhere haha just on vacation! Your Killin it brother
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

15. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Lol I ain't going nowhere haha just on vacation! Your Killin it brother
    enjoy the vacation my man!

16. very good, focused chest/arms workouts, more hih reps with short rests for chest, on my chest tri day i do more weight more rest......tris were more pumped than i can remembe rina long time, felt really good, tomorrow will be a leg day!!!! also get another injection tomorrow so ill have some test haha, wont be till after the workout though :-(

17. Hell yea brother :-D
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

18. ok so sorry for the lack of updates been havin some good workouts though.......unfortunately tomorrow will be my last workout with condense :-( I will post a final review in the next couple days and also will get pics up. I hae put on about 4lbs and strenth has gone up in all lifts....i will summarize everything in my final review. Overall a very good product but what else woudl u expect from purus right? pumps were incredible....tomorrow's chest/arms day is the best way to go out !!! thanks again for this opportunity guys, i know i kinda made it alittle difficult at first and i apolgize......thanks again! purus rocks!!!

19. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz
    ok so sorry for the lack of updates been havin some good workouts though.......unfortunately tomorrow will be my last workout with condense :-( I will post a final review in the next couple days and also will get pics up. I hae put on about 4lbs and strenth has gone up in all lifts....i will summarize everything in my final review. Overall a very good product but what else woudl u expect from purus right? pumps were incredible....tomorrow's chest/arms day is the best way to go out !!! thanks again for this opportunity guys, i know i kinda made it alittle difficult at first and i apolgize......thanks again! purus rocks!!!
    Excited to see your final review :-)
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

20. well.....after a high carbday yesterday and also the last of my condense i had an awsome chest/arms day.....honestly the most full my chest has felt throughout the whole lo, it was a very fast paced worout and feel liek i ot alot of uality work in.

21. after a high carb day yest and my last scoop of condense i had an awseom chest/arms workout and i can hoenstly say it was the most 'full' my chest has felt

22. ok so i just wrote my final review and my explorer liek reset while i was finsihing it and i gotta get to sleep sorry guys, ill rewrite it tomorrow!

23. FINAL REVIEW!!!!

Taste - 9.5/10
    - only reason this is not a 10 is because i dilute it with alot of water so it tastes kinda watered down, which it is lol, taste is still really good and crisp. I had the apple flavor btw.....really good stuff!!

Mixability - 10/10 - few shakes and nothing left! no clumps or grittyness, also since there are no dyes it mixes completely clear!

Energy - 10/10
    - very clear long lasting energy, not a cracked out feeling and NEVER a crash. I cant say that ive trie many preworkouts that consistently gae me this kind of energy with absolutely no crash!

Strength - 9/10
    now it wasnt an immediate increase but esp since there is no creatine in it the fact that my strenth increased as much as it did is pretty awsome, its been a while since ive made consistent gains in strength! My bench went up 10lbs my squat went up 15 my DL went up 20 and my overhead press went up 10lbs which is huge!!!!!

PUMPS!!!! - 11/10

yes 11!!! incredible pumps! not jsut a burning type of pum but an etremely full feelin throuhout the workouts! i really dont know what else to say, vascularity was insane and felt huge, really loved my chest/arms days thats for sure! :-)

Focus - 7/10
    only place condense falls short in my opinion is the focus aspect. Now it is not marketyed as a focus type of preworkout so i cannot knock it, I just seemed o wander mentally at times, now that could jsut be me and my very hectic schedule getting to me, but for everythin else, condense does it really does not bother me.

overall - 9.5/10 - i have tried alot of preworkouts, literally almost all up to this point lol and condense is without a doubt at the very top of the list!. I was able to put on about4-5 lbs in the month while i was on condense and increase strength in all aspects!!!! absolutely nothing to complain about.

thanks again to purus for givin me the opportunity to log this and you bet ur bottom dollar ill be sticking with purus for years to come, great company with great products, and of course great reps ;-)

24. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz
    FINAL REVIEW!!!!

Taste - 9.5/10
    - only reason this is not a 10 is because i dilute it with alot of water so it tastes kinda watered down, which it is lol, taste is still really good and crisp. I had the apple flavor btw.....really good stuff!!

Mixability - 10/10 - few shakes and nothing left! no clumps or grittyness, also since there are no dyes it mixes completely clear!

Energy - 10/10
    - very clear long lasting energy, not a cracked out feeling and NEVER a crash. I cant say that ive trie many preworkouts that consistently gae me this kind of energy with absolutely no crash!

Strength - 9/10
    now it wasnt an immediate increase but esp since there is no creatine in it the fact that my strenth increased as much as it did is pretty awsome, its been a while since ive made consistent gains in strength! My bench went up 10lbs my squat went up 15 my DL went up 20 and my overhead press went up 10lbs which is huge!!!!!

PUMPS!!!! - 11/10

yes 11!!! incredible pumps! not jsut a burning type of pum but an etremely full feelin throuhout the workouts! i really dont know what else to say, vascularity was insane and felt huge, really loved my chest/arms days thats for sure! :-)

Focus - 7/10
    only place condense falls short in my opinion is the focus aspect. Now it is not marketyed as a focus type of preworkout so i cannot knock it, I just seemed o wander mentally at times, now that could jsut be me and my very hectic schedule getting to me, but for everythin else, condense does it really does not bother me.

overall - 9.5/10 - i have tried alot of preworkouts, literally almost all up to this point lol and condense is without a doubt at the very top of the list!. I was able to put on about4-5 lbs in the month while i was on condense and increase strength in all aspects!!!! absolutely nothing to complain about.

thanks again to purus for givin me the opportunity to log this and you bet ur bottom dollar ill be sticking with purus for years to come, great company with great products, and of course great reps ;-)
    Thank you for kickin ass brother! Great review!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

25. Strong review brother!

26. thanks alot guys, i really appreciate the opportunity more than you know, i will be tryin jacked micro but after that i have a feeling ill be back on condense!!!!

27. here is some update pics, lighting is laittle different so not the best comparison
    these are most recent

28. these are about a month old....i feel like my chest has def. gained some size, also my quad looks more deifne dlast onth but i think its the lithing , the more recent pic looks like my tear drop is alittle bigger

29. U def have put on some weight for sure
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

30. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    U def have put on some weight for sure

thanks! just hope not too mcuh fat, but i cant complain
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. one word to describe your physique...
    By WiNgS in forum General Chat
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 03-09-2015, 07:19 PM
  2. Only one bottle of superdrol-should I..
    By dWood in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-15-2005, 11:12 PM
  3. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-08-2003, 12:46 AM
  4. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-21-2003, 06:59 PM
  5. Are we the only ones that care about civilians?
    By bigbadboss101 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-25-2003, 02:23 PM