only one word needed......CONDENSE!!!!

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Let's keep these parties crackin
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

2. yea its like eeryones los were goin as tehy waited for their condense then it came and eerything stopped...i was really interested to see what eeryone elsethouht.........one little thing id like to comment on, i love condense, i love the taste, i love the pumps and i loe the clean energy with no crash, howeer i feel it lacks a focus component, i could be wrong but i feel like i dont get that tunnel vision feeling as much, i really like that in a preworkout but it does make up for it in all other areas...........

btw i was up abou 4lbs today since the last tie i weighed in about 2 weeks ago, i also still had liek 4500 cals in me from yest and alot of carbs but still feels rpetty good,but i reall yhate that i really dont have abs for how skinny i am :-(
    •   

3. Do u do AB work?
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

4. yes i do,i try to do at least somethin eery other day

5. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz
    yes i do,i try to do at least somethin eery other day
    Hmm I have no idea
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   

6. sometimes i think its cuz i do them as an afterthouht almost at the end of my workout and rush through them at times, also when i do the on off days in my mind its an off day so im liek afraid to put in too much effort i dunno, i need to re asses what im doin i think, i was thinking it coudl be cortisol....who knows

7. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz
    sometimes i think its cuz i do them as an afterthouht almost at the end of my workout and rush through them at times, also when i do the on off days in my mind its an off day so im liek afraid to put in too much effort i dunno, i need to re asses what im doin i think, i was thinking it coudl be cortisol....who knows
    I do the same lol
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

8. did some abs today, wasnt 100% focused but better than usual id say, also with legs tomorrow i dont wanna et them too fatiued sometiems cuz i feel liek that will mes up my leg workout

9. chest/arms today, felt ood, got a compliment from 2 seperate people todaythat im looking biger which feels awsoem cuz its been foreer since ive been able to feel "bigger" lol....energy was throuh the roof today! prolly cuz of the recent ocomplimentsand the huner to continue improving!

also pumps were crazy good today was well, overall reat workout...... a little worried about tomorrows legworkout cuz i injected this morning and my ass is killing me and it usually gets owrse the net few days andd its never been this bad day one :-(
    (

10. Well make sure u hit 2 scoops of ConDense & wreck it.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

11. o i will for sure!!!! always brin extra intensity for leg day!

12. leg day was super intense once again although my a$$ was def. botherin me from my shot.....today ws chest/tris and was incredible focused felt really good today for some reason........condense is the real deal not sure how much is left but runnin low :-(

13. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz
    leg day was super intense once again although my a$$ was def. botherin me from my shot.....today ws chest/tris and was incredible focused felt really good today for some reason........condense is the real deal not sure how much is left but runnin low :-(
    Running low already?
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

14. ive been takin 2 scoops per day almost every day, ecept off days which is usually only once a week

15. prolly ot at least another week if not more

16. off day today, howeer dia lot of cardio, cuz i tend to study and do cardio at the same time so i dont et tired readin lol so i was on the eliptical for a whle.... hopeing to kill back tomorrow.....high carbs tomorrow :-)

17. Off day once a week huh?
    How many days a week ya do cardio?

18. i end up doin a little every day just for studyin purposes usually but sometimes ill go hard if im feelin it

19. Gaining any weight?
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

20. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Gaining any weight?

yessir!!!! id say im up about 3-4 pounds since the log started! im sure getttin some test doesnt hurt even thouh its barely anything lol......im also eatin my ass off lol, 4600 today!, gets expensive........ I will post up pics again at the end of the lo, but for now im gonna keep killin it.......ood back workout today, tried snatch grip rack dls to better taret my upper back, my grip was failing een with straps which made it hard but otherwise a nice change up...........very focused workout een at the end and was een able to et some decent ab work in at the ery end......very happy with it overall........just hope my lower back is ok for doin cleans tomorrow!

21. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz

yessir!!!! id say im up about 3-4 pounds since the log started! im sure getttin some test doesnt hurt even thouh its barely anything lol......im also eatin my ass off lol, 4600 today!, gets expensive........ I will post up pics again at the end of the lo, but for now im gonna keep killin it.......ood back workout today, tried snatch grip rack dls to better taret my upper back, my grip was failing een with straps which made it hard but otherwise a nice change up...........very focused workout een at the end and was een able to et some decent ab work in at the ery end......very happy with it overall........just hope my lower back is ok for doin cleans tomorrow!
    Hell yeah brother!!! Your the ****!!!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

22. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Hell yeah brother!!! Your the ****!!!
    haha thanks man! im def puttin in the work thats for sure, but all this food is killin my wallet haha, glad ur still following, hopefully ill notice sum differences when i retake pics

23. Today was shoulders/traps/calves - had a very ood connection with my calves today which was different. Did 4 sets standing calf raises on a smith machine on a box for full ROM with squeezes at top all for 20-30 reps , towards the end i added in some burn reps. Then i did 2 sets with toes in and 2 sets with toes out........best calf w/o ive had in a whle so i was hapy with it!

I dont knwo if/how much i improved this week because i lost my shee from last week :-( however i felt much more powerful on my cleans and im pretty sure i was up on my lateral raises, also ended the wrokout with a century set of lateral raises which ae me an awsome pump to end the worout!!!! one other note, high pulls are starting tobother my shoulder, im getting worried about my shoulder it seems liek more and more things are bothering it

24. Lol I ain't going nowhere haha just on vacation! Your Killin it brother
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

25. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Lol I ain't going nowhere haha just on vacation! Your Killin it brother
    enjoy the vacation my man!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. one word to describe your physique...
    By WiNgS in forum General Chat
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 03-09-2015, 08:19 PM
  2. Only one bottle of superdrol-should I..
    By dWood in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-16-2005, 12:12 AM
  3. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-08-2003, 01:46 AM
  4. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-21-2003, 07:59 PM
  5. Are we the only ones that care about civilians?
    By bigbadboss101 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-25-2003, 03:23 PM