only one word needed......CONDENSE!!!! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

only one word needed......CONDENSE!!!!

Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

after a high carb day yest and my last scoop of condense i had an awseom chest/arms workout and i can hoenstly say it was the most 'full' my chest has felt

Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

ok so i just wrote my final review and my explorer liek reset while i was finsihing it and i gotta get to sleep sorry guys, ill rewrite it tomorrow!
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

FINAL REVIEW!!!!

Taste - 9.5/10
    - only reason this is not a 10 is because i dilute it with alot of water so it tastes kinda watered down, which it is lol, taste is still really good and crisp. I had the apple flavor btw.....really good stuff!!

Mixability - 10/10 - few shakes and nothing left! no clumps or grittyness, also since there are no dyes it mixes completely clear!

Energy - 10/10
    - very clear long lasting energy, not a cracked out feeling and NEVER a crash. I cant say that ive trie many preworkouts that consistently gae me this kind of energy with absolutely no crash!

Strength - 9/10
    now it wasnt an immediate increase but esp since there is no creatine in it the fact that my strenth increased as much as it did is pretty awsome, its been a while since ive made consistent gains in strength! My bench went up 10lbs my squat went up 15 my DL went up 20 and my overhead press went up 10lbs which is huge!!!!!

PUMPS!!!! - 11/10

yes 11!!! incredible pumps! not jsut a burning type of pum but an etremely full feelin throuhout the workouts! i really dont know what else to say, vascularity was insane and felt huge, really loved my chest/arms days thats for sure! :-)

Focus - 7/10
    only place condense falls short in my opinion is the focus aspect. Now it is not marketyed as a focus type of preworkout so i cannot knock it, I just seemed o wander mentally at times, now that could jsut be me and my very hectic schedule getting to me, but for everythin else, condense does it really does not bother me.

overall - 9.5/10 - i have tried alot of preworkouts, literally almost all up to this point lol and condense is without a doubt at the very top of the list!. I was able to put on about4-5 lbs in the month while i was on condense and increase strength in all aspects!!!! absolutely nothing to complain about.

thanks again to purus for givin me the opportunity to log this and you bet ur bottom dollar ill be sticking with purus for years to come, great company with great products, and of course great reps ;-)
    •   

Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mkretz
    FINAL REVIEW!!!!

Taste - 9.5/10
    - only reason this is not a 10 is because i dilute it with alot of water so it tastes kinda watered down, which it is lol, taste is still really good and crisp. I had the apple flavor btw.....really good stuff!!

Mixability - 10/10 - few shakes and nothing left! no clumps or grittyness, also since there are no dyes it mixes completely clear!

Energy - 10/10
    - very clear long lasting energy, not a cracked out feeling and NEVER a crash. I cant say that ive trie many preworkouts that consistently gae me this kind of energy with absolutely no crash!

Strength - 9/10
    now it wasnt an immediate increase but esp since there is no creatine in it the fact that my strenth increased as much as it did is pretty awsome, its been a while since ive made consistent gains in strength! My bench went up 10lbs my squat went up 15 my DL went up 20 and my overhead press went up 10lbs which is huge!!!!!

PUMPS!!!! - 11/10

yes 11!!! incredible pumps! not jsut a burning type of pum but an etremely full feelin throuhout the workouts! i really dont know what else to say, vascularity was insane and felt huge, really loved my chest/arms days thats for sure! :-)

Focus - 7/10
    only place condense falls short in my opinion is the focus aspect. Now it is not marketyed as a focus type of preworkout so i cannot knock it, I just seemed o wander mentally at times, now that could jsut be me and my very hectic schedule getting to me, but for everythin else, condense does it really does not bother me.

overall - 9.5/10 - i have tried alot of preworkouts, literally almost all up to this point lol and condense is without a doubt at the very top of the list!. I was able to put on about4-5 lbs in the month while i was on condense and increase strength in all aspects!!!! absolutely nothing to complain about.

thanks again to purus for givin me the opportunity to log this and you bet ur bottom dollar ill be sticking with purus for years to come, great company with great products, and of course great reps ;-)
    Thank you for kickin ass brother! Great review!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  5. AnabolicMinds Board Educator.
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Strong review brother!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

thanks alot guys, i really appreciate the opportunity more than you know, i will be tryin jacked micro but after that i have a feeling ill be back on condense!!!!
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

here is some update pics, lighting is laittle different so not the best comparison
    these are most recent
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

these are about a month old....i feel like my chest has def. gained some size, also my quad looks more deifne dlast onth but i think its the lithing , the more recent pic looks like my tear drop is alittle bigger
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

U def have put on some weight for sure
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    U def have put on some weight for sure

thanks! just hope not too mcuh fat, but i cant complain
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mkretz

thanks! just hope not too mcuh fat, but i cant complain
    No fat gain that I see
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

hard work , food and condense sure help ;-)

Similar Forum Threads

1. Only one bottle of superdrol-should I..
    By dWood in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-15-2005, 10:12 PM
  2. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-07-2003, 11:46 PM
  3. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-21-2003, 05:59 PM
  4. one word to describe your physique...
    By WiNgS in forum General Chat
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 04-08-2003, 04:11 PM
  5. Are we the only ones that care about civilians?
    By bigbadboss101 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-25-2003, 01:23 PM