only one word needed......CONDENSE!!!!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    4300 cals a day? That's a lot of eating.
    yessir esp when its almost all at once doing lean gains style eating.....not always 4300, depends on actiity level and cardio, toay only 4100 lol

2. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Skinny man; eating 4300 ain't gaining no w8...

Everybody wants why they don't have!

Keep up the good work.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Skinny man; eating 4300 ain't gaining no w8...

Everybody wants why they don't have!

Keep up the good work.
    haha thanks man, honestly im jsut obsessed with food so i do too much actiity and then i reuire that much food and jsut eat eat eat lol, all my money goes to food, literally liek all of it lol.....owell i guess
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

today was a back/bis day ,and i really dont think my back has every felt so pumped!!!! it was uite rediculous, however i feel like i hae knots all over my back now, gotta find some time to do some foam rolling or something....or better yet a nice lady to give me a massage ;-)

anyways...les are still killin me form the other day so i did rack deads to save the legs, also forgot my belt but still did pretty good in my opinion, strength is def up! kept form on all sets expcept maybe the last set on eery exercise, but oeralll VERY solid.

really focused on contracting my lats on my rack pulls as well and this really helped get a mind muscle connection which ave me a sickpump from the beginning.

also did Rev grip bent over rows for a change which ae a real nice different feeeling.

did 3 sets of heavy 1 arm db rows with iffy form but one "burn" set for around 18 reps with light weight tryin to hold the contraction and feel liek that really hlped the mind muscle connection as well.

I supersetted str8 arm pulldowns and front pulldowns and i have done this in teh past but today the pump was SICK! condense is the real deal!

I have been lookin for a way to really shock my bis cuz i just can neer get them sore and i def found something that i really felt.
    I did re grip pull ups really sueezing the bis hard at the top and suppersetting it with barbell curls, then i did a set where i jsut tried to hold myself up as high as i coudl i sueze my bis, they felt pretty wrecked to me! :-) then did fst 7 style high cable curls with a sick pump aain, hope to hae some sore bis tomorrow!
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

shoulder day today......also took m firsttest injection at home if anyone cares lol.....ery lon workout today, had my buddy come to the ym i work at to workout with me, we had the whole ym to ourseles and kept stopping and talking cuz its been a long time since weve hung out... still a pretty ood workout and got soem forced reps on my db press.

3/4 clean 105x3x5 110x3x2 115x3x3 125x3x1

"power press" - not quite a push press but a little leg drive

95x8
    95x8
    100x8
    100x8 more reps with more weight!

DB press
    35x12
    40x10
    45x8+2
    45x8+2 drop 25x 6+2 drop 20 x 8+3...shoulders burned soo bad after this, crazy pump!

db lat. raise

15x15
    17.5x8+2
    17.5x7+3 - still controlled the negative
    17.5x7+3 drop 12.5 x 5+5 plus hold ....SICK PUMP!!! haha

lyin cable hih pull 3 sets 12 with drop on last set - try these! keep your back flat and shoulder blades on the ground, keeps you from cheatin and forces u to pull the bar right up your body like you are supposed to on a high pull

hammer strength shoulder press 3 sets with dro onl ast set

3 sets cable side laterals

Banded shrugs 4 sets with really good squeezes

seated shrug machine 3 sets

6 sets of donkey calf raises drop set onlast two sets!

besides the tlaking , a pretty good workout, def. had a good pump goin, nothin bad to say about condense thus far......forgot to mention how well it mixes.....couple shakes and its compeltely dissolved!!!
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mkretz
    shoulder day today......also took m firsttest injection at home if anyone cares lol.....ery lon workout today, had my buddy come to the ym i work at to workout with me, we had the whole ym to ourseles and kept stopping and talking cuz its been a long time since weve hung out... still a pretty ood workout and got soem forced reps on my db press.

3/4 clean 105x3x5 110x3x2 115x3x3 125x3x1

"power press" - not quite a push press but a little leg drive

95x8
    95x8
    100x8
    100x8 more reps with more weight!

DB press
    35x12
    40x10
    45x8+2
    45x8+2 drop 25x 6+2 drop 20 x 8+3...shoulders burned soo bad after this, crazy pump!

db lat. raise

15x15
    17.5x8+2
    17.5x7+3 - still controlled the negative
    17.5x7+3 drop 12.5 x 5+5 plus hold ....SICK PUMP!!! haha

lyin cable hih pull 3 sets 12 with drop on last set - try these! keep your back flat and shoulder blades on the ground, keeps you from cheatin and forces u to pull the bar right up your body like you are supposed to on a high pull

hammer strength shoulder press 3 sets with dro onl ast set

3 sets cable side laterals

Banded shrugs 4 sets with really good squeezes

seated shrug machine 3 sets

6 sets of donkey calf raises drop set onlast two sets!

besides the tlaking , a pretty good workout, def. had a good pump goin, nothin bad to say about condense thus far......forgot to mention how well it mixes.....couple shakes and its compeltely dissolved!!!
    Hell yea bro!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

busy day today, hit some chest/arms gotta be up early tomorow so cant post the workout but pumps were awsome again....., also noticed a nice pump for an hou or so after today which was alittle different........ LEGS TOMORROW!!!!!
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

yest was a leg day......ended up breaking up quads/hams cuz i had a class in between, it was somehting i hae neer done before........the quad workout was rediculous and took alot out of me so when it was time for hams it was pretty tough to get going, i felt good to start but def. drained towards the end. It was the most intense quad workout i can remember in a while, and normally im rediculously sore but i was able to get around 10 hours of sleep last niht and soreness is minimal, we will see what tomorrow brings!

I worked out at my schools gym where teh weights really are heavier lol and i was able to keep weights the same and i think my box i was using for box squats was actually lower!!! i really feel like im getting biger and stronger for the first item in a while, feels great!

quick rundown

jump squats 10x3, 95 lbs

low box squat 5 sets 6-8 workins up to 165 then a single with 205 and a single with 215, no probs, full pause on box for all

squats with constant tension, no resting, quads were on FIRE condense FILLS EM UP!

115x18
    115x15
    115x12
    115x15 drop 95x15 failure on every set!

leg press, 4 sets 12-15, double drop on last 2 sets........

one leg press plate loaded machine 3 sets 12-15

hack squat machine 4 sets 12-15 with drop on last 2 sets! double drop on last set!, constant tension

leg ext fst 7 style with static hold on last rep of last set...........needless to say my quads were fried!

hams -

RDL - wieghts were up here!

175x8
    185x8
    185x8
    195x8
    195x8

rope pull through on cable station 4 sets

seated leg curl 1 legged 4 sets 12 drop on last set

lunges 3 sets 30 steps

1 leg DB RDL lower back was starting to bother me, and actually bothered me the rest of the night, feeling ok today though! so glad i got the extra sleep
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

felin kinda lonely in here.....btw what happened to the other logers.... ithouht iw as following all their los but i see no updates, i dunno, anyways, yest was an off day and today was chest/tris/abs. the one gym at school has a neck machine so i did do that yest. cuz i walways wanted a biger neck haha. neck is very sore today. pretty annoying actually lol

bench

135x8
    145x8
    150x8
    150x7
    150x7

explosive bench 115x10x3

db incline
    50x10
    50x9
    50x8
    50x7 drop 35x4

dips

10lbx 10
    x8
    x8 bwx12 1 set of negatives with 45lb plate..........chest was screamin after these last few exercises, prolly shouldve jsut called it a day haha

plate loaded machine incline 3 sets 10-1 drop on last set

decline bench

115x11
    115x10
    115x9 drop 95x10

cable fly 15 reps low med and high no rest in between.

vbar pushdown 4 sets double drop on last set.

rev grip cable overhead ext. 4 sets drop on last set

cg incline bench machine ss bench dips 3 sets

weighted crunchs,
    leg raises

for whateer reason i felt extremely draned toward the end of my chest workout and startin my tris, very un focused....kinda stunk but up until then felt great...maybe it has to do with lack of carbs recently, today is a high carb day for sure, 450! cals at 4500 today! otta pull some bi weiht tomorrow for back day! :-)
  10. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

I'm watching....

Yeah I noticed it a bit slow in some ConDense logs....
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Let's keep these parties crackin
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

yea its like eeryones los were goin as tehy waited for their condense then it came and eerything stopped...i was really interested to see what eeryone elsethouht.........one little thing id like to comment on, i love condense, i love the taste, i love the pumps and i loe the clean energy with no crash, howeer i feel it lacks a focus component, i could be wrong but i feel like i dont get that tunnel vision feeling as much, i really like that in a preworkout but it does make up for it in all other areas...........

btw i was up abou 4lbs today since the last tie i weighed in about 2 weeks ago, i also still had liek 4500 cals in me from yest and alot of carbs but still feels rpetty good,but i reall yhate that i really dont have abs for how skinny i am :-(
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Do u do AB work?
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

yes i do,i try to do at least somethin eery other day
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

yes i do,i try to do at least somethin eery other day
    Hmm I have no idea
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

sometimes i think its cuz i do them as an afterthouht almost at the end of my workout and rush through them at times, also when i do the on off days in my mind its an off day so im liek afraid to put in too much effort i dunno, i need to re asses what im doin i think, i was thinking it coudl be cortisol....who knows
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

sometimes i think its cuz i do them as an afterthouht almost at the end of my workout and rush through them at times, also when i do the on off days in my mind its an off day so im liek afraid to put in too much effort i dunno, i need to re asses what im doin i think, i was thinking it coudl be cortisol....who knows
    I do the same lol
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

did some abs today, wasnt 100% focused but better than usual id say, also with legs tomorrow i dont wanna et them too fatiued sometiems cuz i feel liek that will mes up my leg workout
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

chest/arms today, felt ood, got a compliment from 2 seperate people todaythat im looking biger which feels awsoem cuz its been foreer since ive been able to feel "bigger" lol....energy was throuh the roof today! prolly cuz of the recent ocomplimentsand the huner to continue improving!

also pumps were crazy good today was well, overall reat workout...... a little worried about tomorrows legworkout cuz i injected this morning and my ass is killing me and it usually gets owrse the net few days andd its never been this bad day one :-(
    (
  20. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Well make sure u hit 2 scoops of ConDense & wreck it.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

o i will for sure!!!! always brin extra intensity for leg day!
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

leg day was super intense once again although my a$$ was def. botherin me from my shot.....today ws chest/tris and was incredible focused felt really good today for some reason........condense is the real deal not sure how much is left but runnin low :-(
  23. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

leg day was super intense once again although my a$$ was def. botherin me from my shot.....today ws chest/tris and was incredible focused felt really good today for some reason........condense is the real deal not sure how much is left but runnin low :-(
    Running low already?
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

ive been takin 2 scoops per day almost every day, ecept off days which is usually only once a week
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

prolly ot at least another week if not more
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

off day today, howeer dia lot of cardio, cuz i tend to study and do cardio at the same time so i dont et tired readin lol so i was on the eliptical for a whle.... hopeing to kill back tomorrow.....high carbs tomorrow :-)
  27. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Off day once a week huh?
    How many days a week ya do cardio?
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

i end up doin a little every day just for studyin purposes usually but sometimes ill go hard if im feelin it
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Gaining any weight?
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Gaining any weight?

yessir!!!! id say im up about 3-4 pounds since the log started! im sure getttin some test doesnt hurt even thouh its barely anything lol......im also eatin my ass off lol, 4600 today!, gets expensive........ I will post up pics again at the end of the lo, but for now im gonna keep killin it.......ood back workout today, tried snatch grip rack dls to better taret my upper back, my grip was failing een with straps which made it hard but otherwise a nice change up...........very focused workout een at the end and was een able to et some decent ab work in at the ery end......very happy with it overall........just hope my lower back is ok for doin cleans tomorrow!
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

yessir!!!! id say im up about 3-4 pounds since the log started! im sure getttin some test doesnt hurt even thouh its barely anything lol......im also eatin my ass off lol, 4600 today!, gets expensive........ I will post up pics again at the end of the lo, but for now im gonna keep killin it.......ood back workout today, tried snatch grip rack dls to better taret my upper back, my grip was failing een with straps which made it hard but otherwise a nice change up...........very focused workout een at the end and was een able to et some decent ab work in at the ery end......very happy with it overall........just hope my lower back is ok for doin cleans tomorrow!
    Hell yeah brother!!! Your the ****!!!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Hell yeah brother!!! Your the ****!!!
    haha thanks man! im def puttin in the work thats for sure, but all this food is killin my wallet haha, glad ur still following, hopefully ill notice sum differences when i retake pics
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Today was shoulders/traps/calves - had a very ood connection with my calves today which was different. Did 4 sets standing calf raises on a smith machine on a box for full ROM with squeezes at top all for 20-30 reps , towards the end i added in some burn reps. Then i did 2 sets with toes in and 2 sets with toes out........best calf w/o ive had in a whle so i was hapy with it!

I dont knwo if/how much i improved this week because i lost my shee from last week :-( however i felt much more powerful on my cleans and im pretty sure i was up on my lateral raises, also ended the wrokout with a century set of lateral raises which ae me an awsome pump to end the worout!!!! one other note, high pulls are starting tobother my shoulder, im getting worried about my shoulder it seems liek more and more things are bothering it
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Lol I ain't going nowhere haha just on vacation! Your Killin it brother
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Lol I ain't going nowhere haha just on vacation! Your Killin it brother
    enjoy the vacation my man!
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

very good, focused chest/arms workouts, more hih reps with short rests for chest, on my chest tri day i do more weight more rest......tris were more pumped than i can remembe rina long time, felt really good, tomorrow will be a leg day!!!! also get another injection tomorrow so ill have some test haha, wont be till after the workout though :-(
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Hell yea brother :-D
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

ok so sorry for the lack of updates been havin some good workouts though.......unfortunately tomorrow will be my last workout with condense :-( I will post a final review in the next couple days and also will get pics up. I hae put on about 4lbs and strenth has gone up in all lifts....i will summarize everything in my final review. Overall a very good product but what else woudl u expect from purus right? pumps were incredible....tomorrow's chest/arms day is the best way to go out !!! thanks again for this opportunity guys, i know i kinda made it alittle difficult at first and i apolgize......thanks again! purus rocks!!!
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

ok so sorry for the lack of updates been havin some good workouts though.......unfortunately tomorrow will be my last workout with condense :-( I will post a final review in the next couple days and also will get pics up. I hae put on about 4lbs and strenth has gone up in all lifts....i will summarize everything in my final review. Overall a very good product but what else woudl u expect from purus right? pumps were incredible....tomorrow's chest/arms day is the best way to go out !!! thanks again for this opportunity guys, i know i kinda made it alittle difficult at first and i apolgize......thanks again! purus rocks!!!
    Excited to see your final review :-)
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

well.....after a high carbday yesterday and also the last of my condense i had an awsome chest/arms day.....honestly the most full my chest has felt throughout the whole lo, it was a very fast paced worout and feel liek i ot alot of uality work in.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Only one bottle of superdrol-should I..
    By dWood in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-15-2005, 10:12 PM
  2. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-07-2003, 11:46 PM
  3. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-21-2003, 05:59 PM
  4. one word to describe your physique...
    By WiNgS in forum General Chat
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 04-08-2003, 04:11 PM
  5. Are we the only ones that care about civilians?
    By bigbadboss101 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-25-2003, 01:23 PM