SNS Citrulline Malate Full Review

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
SNS Citrulline Malate (in bulk, 100 servings, 3 grams each scoop) (6-8 gram dose) Full Review

Big Thanks again to SNS and Mr.Coop!

Lets get down to it!

How did I dose this?
-8 grams 75 percent of the time, the other 15 percent was 6 grams, the last 10 percent was 3 grams.

Recovery
-10/10 I was very surprised on how well this supplement aided in my recovery, my workouts usually have me feeling mentally fatigued, physically fatigued a day after my workout, taking 6-8 grams of Cit Malate helped big time in that department. Usually my muscle soreness after a workout would last atleast 5 days, with 6-8g of Cit my soreness would last around 2-3 days.

Cardiovascular
-Haha if any of you followed my log on this you would know how much I enjoyed the cardiovascular benefits I received on Cit Malate....I was consistantly playing basketball which is on the side of Higher Intensity in Intervals, I was sooo out of shape before I started using Cit, within 2 weeks I was a absolute beast when it comes down to sprinting, hardly getting tired, not feeling I was about to die after a tough sprinting / basketball session. Also I would be playing in a local tournament, before I started using Cit Malate a typical game for me was maybe 8 points, 6 rebounds, 4 assist, 0 steals/blocks(over a course of a few games), absolutely humilated / embarassed because of my fat a$$ was so out of shape, once Cit Malate was being used consistantly along with my consistant HIIT regimine, practicing on my ball skills, I started averaging 18-20 points, 20-25 rebounds, 10-12 assist, 2-3 steals, absolute domination on the court. (over a course of a few games) (thats ALOT of explosiveness / cardiovascular / endurance gains folks!)

Pumps 9/10 (would be a 10 if I noticed it stayed alot longer or was a "on cycle" pump)
-My pumps did come much quicker when using 6-8 g of Cit Malate.
-Were my pumps any different? No, pretty much the same ol' full / dense pumps, they just came alot quicker.
-Did they last longer than usual? Honestly no.

Work Threshold 10/10
-I was able to train heavy and to failure with a relatively higher working sets compared to what I usually do.
-I could train heavy/hard/intense for a good 50-80 mins without getting super fatigued (like what would usually happen)

Strength *
-This will be dictated on how you training/other supps/nutrition so I can't comment on this, but yes I did notice my strength increased via better recovery and being able to train harder and longer with more overall volume.

Size *
-This is also dictated on your training/other supps/nutrition. But yes I did notice a increase in slight increase in muscular growth for every bodypart. ( via enhanced recovery / increasing work capacity)

Mood / Focus *
-Yes but, I always took this pre workout with my Focus XT, obviously the mood / focus increase I noticed was from the Focus XT.

Misc.
-Who do I recommend this for? ANY athlete looking to enhance OVERALL performance.
-Can I take a lower dose at 2-5 grams and still reap the benefits? Possibly, I have used 3 grams pre workout and my pumps still come quick, but for the cardiovascular benefits / increased work threshold benefits I was taking 6-8 grams for that, but I suppose its still possible.
-Should this be a part of your pre workout martini? Absolutely.
-How long did it take for me to notice the cardio/endurance/work threshold benefits? About 2 weeks.
-How long did it take for me to notice that the pumps came quicker? Within the first 2-3 workouts

You live life one, you can either be "that guy" that everyone is jealous of, that everyone hates because what ever he does, he does it better than everyone else, or you can be average and settle for the expected less than average standard that the illumin......okay okay, ill just end it off there! :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
SNS Citrulline Malate (in bulk, 100 servings, 3 grams each scoop) (6-8 gram dose) Full Review

Big Thanks again to SNS and Mr.Coop!

Lets get down to it!

How did I dose this?
-8 grams 75 percent of the time, the other 15 percent was 6 grams, the last 10 percent was 3 grams.

Recovery
-10/10 I was very surprised on how well this supplement aided in my recovery, my workouts usually have me feeling mentally fatigued, physically fatigued a day after my workout, taking 6-8 grams of Cit Malate helped big time in that department. Usually my muscle soreness after a workout would last atleast 5 days, with 6-8g of Cit my soreness would last around 2-3 days.

Cardiovascular
-Haha if any of you followed my log on this you would know how much I enjoyed the cardiovascular benefits I received on Cit Malate....I was consistantly playing basketball which is on the side of Higher Intensity in Intervals, I was sooo out of shape before I started using Cit, within 2 weeks I was a absolute beast when it comes down to sprinting, hardly getting tired, not feeling I was about to die after a tough sprinting / basketball session. Also I would be playing in a local tournament, before I started using Cit Malate a typical game for me was maybe 8 points, 6 rebounds, 4 assist, 0 steals/blocks(over a course of a few games), absolutely humilated / embarassed because of my fat a$$ was so out of shape, once Cit Malate was being used consistantly along with my consistant HIIT regimine, practicing on my ball skills, I started averaging 18-20 points, 20-25 rebounds, 10-12 assist, 2-3 steals, absolute domination on the court. (over a course of a few games) (thats ALOT of explosiveness / cardiovascular / endurance gains folks!)

Pumps 9/10 (would be a 10 if I noticed it stayed alot longer or was a "on cycle" pump)
-My pumps did come much quicker when using 6-8 g of Cit Malate.
-Were my pumps any different? No, pretty much the same ol' full / dense pumps, they just came alot quicker.
-Did they last longer than usual? Honestly no.

Work Threshold 10/10
-I was able to train heavy and to failure with a relatively higher working sets compared to what I usually do.
-I could train heavy/hard/intense for a good 50-80 mins without getting super fatigued (like what would usually happen)

Strength *
-This will be dictated on how you training/other supps/nutrition so I can't comment on this, but yes I did notice my strength increased via better recovery and being able to train harder and longer with more overall volume.

Size *
-This is also dictated on your training/other supps/nutrition. But yes I did notice a increase in slight increase in muscular growth for every bodypart. ( via enhanced recovery / increasing work capacity)

Mood / Focus *
-Yes but, I always took this pre workout with my Focus XT, obviously the mood / focus increase I noticed was from the Focus XT.

Misc.
-Who do I recommend this for? ANY athlete looking to enhance OVERALL performance.
-Can I take a lower dose at 2-5 grams and still reap the benefits? Possibly, I have used 3 grams pre workout and my pumps still come quick, but for the cardiovascular benefits / increased work threshold benefits I was taking 6-8 grams for that, but I suppose its still possible.
-Should this be a part of your pre workout martini? Absolutely.
-How long did it take for me to notice the cardio/endurance/work threshold benefits? About 2 weeks.
-How long did it take for me to notice that the pumps came quicker? Within the first 2-3 workouts

You live life one, you can either be "that guy" that everyone is jealous of, that everyone hates because what ever he does, he does it better than everyone else, or you can be average and settle for the expected less than average standard that the illumin......okay okay, ill just end it off there! :)
Detailed quality review as always!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good stuff man. I'm a big fan of Cit-malate, and mostly use SNS's bulk powder of it.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome detail! I am glad you enjoyed your experience with SNS Citrulline Malate. It sounds like you like it as much as I do.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
currently a staple