Purus Pumping Condense up in here

Page 6 of 6 First ... 456

1. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811
    I to give my thanks go the PURUS team, AARON AND AIRBORNE, for allowing me to give CONDENSE CRISP APPLE a solid run. CONDENSE turned out to be a very unique preworkout. The energy, focus, pumps and quick effects were nice and easy to complement. Being able to take a preworkout supplement and have it ready and effective within 15 min is very helpful when trying to schedule ones day.

Flavor-8.9 Crisp Apple is a flavor I have never had in a preworkout. Changing it up like this gives one a new outlook on what's to come. The initial taste is a little weird but the after taste is awesome.

Mixing-9.8 this product left the slightest remains which none would ever complain.

Effectiveness-9.5 like I said above use within 15 minutes before and even a little during is ok.

Pumps 9.0 great job here your able to really see the effects of a hard work linger for hours. A moral booster for sure

Focus and energy 9.2 I was able to continue my day with out being fatigued. The left over energy had no adverse effects on me, only helpe me throughout the morning. I was able to maintain until the whole foods were able to fuel the rest of my day.

Only down fall.....

Packaging 8- with the added servings and lack of a moisture packet the last week or so of servings started to clump up a little. Didn't really effect anything that I could tell but could decrease the effectiveness of the product. Not sure of how it effects the product I will leave that to the professionals to figure out.

Overall I was very pleased with this product and will look for it when I place an order, price in seems to be in spot for this and should be a huge seller for PURUS LABS.

THANKS AGAIN AND LOOK FORWARD TO HELPING OUT IN THE FUTURE.
    Great review brother!!! Well put!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

2. ****UPDATE****

Truth be told

Everyone wants to have that lasting pump from working out. Normally your able to feel swollen right after & see it in the mirror right after.

The last two workouts I have pushed myself pretty hard and had that pump but after hour it's gone. With CONDENSE you are pumped up more and last much longer. You literally look bigger when using CONDENSE. I will miss this, until I order more BAM!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811
    ****UPDATE****

Truth be told

Everyone wants to have that lasting pump from working out. Normally your able to feel swollen right after & see it in the mirror right after.

The last two workouts I have pushed myself pretty hard and had that pump but after hour it's gone. With CONDENSE you are pumped up more and last much longer. You literally look bigger when using CONDENSE. I will miss this, until I order more BAM!
    I feel the same lol
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

4. Good job on the log..although your routines absolutley boggle my mind,lol.

Happy ans healthy training,good luck!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    I to give my thanks go the PURUS team, AARON AND AIRBORNE, for allowing me to give CONDENSE CRISP APPLE a solid run. CONDENSE turned out to be a very unique preworkout. The energy, focus, pumps and quick effects were nice and easy to complement. Being able to take a preworkout supplement and have it ready and effective within 15 min is very helpful when trying to schedule ones day.

Flavor-8.9 Crisp Apple is a flavor I have never had in a preworkout. Changing it up like this gives one a new outlook on what's to come. The initial taste is a little weird but the after taste is awesome.

Mixing-9.8 this product left the slightest remains which none would ever complain.

Effectiveness-9.5 like I said above use within 15 minutes before and even a little during is ok.

Pumps 9.0 great job here your able to really see the effects of a hard work linger for hours. A moral booster for sure

Focus and energy 9.2 I was able to continue my day with out being fatigued. The left over energy had no adverse effects on me, only helpe me throughout the morning. I was able to maintain until the whole foods were able to fuel the rest of my day.

Only down fall.....

Packaging 8- with the added servings and lack of a moisture packet the last week or so of servings started to clump up a little. Didn't really effect anything that I could tell but could decrease the effectiveness of the product. Not sure of how it effects the product I will leave that to the professionals to figure out.

Overall I was very pleased with this product and will look for it when I place an order, price in seems to be in spot for this and should be a huge seller for PURUS LABS.

THANKS AGAIN AND LOOK FORWARD TO HELPING OUT IN THE FUTURE.
    Great review bro, glad to see that you like Condense as much as I do.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999
    Good job on the log..although your routines absolutley boggle my mind,lol.

Happy ans healthy training,good luck!
    Yeah I don't isolate and train muscle groups properly, my diet is lacking and my supplementation is very random. Hell I sometimes don't even think I am doing the right motions, most people just stare and don't say "hey man your doing it all wrong".

BTW do you log your routines on here for others to follow? Or do you just critique what everyone says and does? Just wondering, you seem I have a lot of knowledge and you should post it up.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja

Great review bro, glad to see that you like Condense as much as I do.
    Thanks man. Good luck out there
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. If You Want Your Fat Smacked by Purus Get In Here!!!!
    By AaronJP1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 204
    Last Post: 07-17-2012, 09:05 PM
  2. It's here to - PUMP YOU UP! - LemonDrop HemaVol
    By StangBanger in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 12:42 PM
  3. Getting Motivated/Pumped Up in The Gym
    By FatalFunnel in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-06-2010, 01:14 AM
  4. Staying Pumped Up in the Gym