Purus Pumping Condense up in here - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 4

Purus Pumping Condense up in here

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks guys, yeah I don't know or understand the proper lifting techniques. I do push myself and try to make gains. I watch others I the gym and learn from them. I watch movement, breaks and try to see how they combine them. But who is right and who is wrong. I do list my entire routines after every workout, in the order I do them. I haven't had much critique from anyone. I totally approve of you coming inhere and questioning what and why I am doing it. I tell how I feel, what I do and when I do it.

I need all the help I can get, I se so many people asking for help and they don't get it. I am simply doing what I do and if I like what you have to say I will give it a shot. I will admit I have been questioning what I have been doing and that's why I am discussing with a personal trainer. I am hoping that he has some solid answers and that I can learn from it.

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Thanks guys, yeah I don't know or understand the proper lifting techniques. I do push myself and try to make gains. I watch others I the gym and learn from them. I watch movement, breaks and try to see how they combine them. But who is right and who is wrong. I do list my entire routines after every workout, in the order I do them. I haven't had much critique from anyone. I totally approve of you coming inhere and questioning what and why I am doing it. I tell how I feel, what I do and when I do it.

I need all the help I can get, I se so many people asking for help and they don't get it. I am simply doing what I do and if I like what you have to say I will give it a shot. I will admit I have been questioning what I have been doing and that's why I am discussing with a personal trainer. I am hoping that he has some solid answers and that I can learn from it.
    Personal trainer can't give you any info that the forum members on here won't provide for free. If you feel like your routine might be lacking, I'd recommend looking into Wendler's 5/3/1 I just finished my first mesocycle of it and it's a great routine. It's tried and true as well, I have seen so many people make solid continuous gains with it. If you are interested in 5/3/1 I have some literature on it PM me for more info.
    Purus Labs Natural Phenomenon
    randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Randoja

Personal trainer can't give you any info that the forum members on here won't provide for free. If you feel like your routine might be lacking, I'd recommend looking into Wendler's 5/3/1 I just finished my first mesocycle of it and it's a great routine. It's tried and true as well, I have seen so many people make solid continuous gains with it. If you are interested in 5/3/1 I have some literature on it PM me for more info.
    Will do. If I was a dentist I would be good at pulling teeth.
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

5/3/1 is confusing after reading the article I didn't find out what the 5sets/3sets/1set of 5? At what weight pm is coming.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811
    5/3/1 is confusing after reading the article I didn't find out what the 5sets/3sets/1set of 5? At what weight pm is coming.
    Try www.blackironbeast.com helped me start to understand it better and has a workout calculator.
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

1.75 scoops - added little more because I had a huge breakfast (eggs, potatoes, turkey bacon, 1/2cheese toast) and to prevent excuses.

Vsquat
    2x8@235
    1x6@285
    1x6@335

Flat bench
    1x10@135
    1x8@185
    1x4@225
    1x3@235

Decline bench
    1x10@135
    2x3@225

High cable crossover + side lat cable
    1x10@50 1x8@50
    1x10@56 1x8@55
    1x14@60

Only had 45 min cause I was late and child care is over at 1200. At least there was some heavy weight pushed around.
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.

Let me know if that info helped, and if you have any questions just hit me up man.
    randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

Let me know if that info helped, and if you have any questions just hit me up man.
    I will I didn't have time to read it thus morning. I can't wait to put it to work
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Kickin ass bro! I can't follow those kind of workouts for some reason.... I know what works for me
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Kickin ass bro! I can't follow those kind of workouts for some reason.... I know what works for me
    I take all kinda of advice and try to make it work. If I gain something from it then I am doing good.
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I take all kinda of advice and try to make it work. If I gain something from it then I am doing good.
    I hear u bro its always worth a try! I guess I just know my body
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  12. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Really depends on his goals. While I agree that a proper routine is instrumental in success, I don't get sore after he lifts so I can't begin to assume the efficiency of his workouts. As long as he is honest with himself about whether or not he is getting the most out of his workouts he will progress. Some valuable help would be to advise him how you have been so successful without a spotter all this time like you did regarding DBs. I would go on to say that, Budman, if your'e gym has a power rack and a movable bench you can set yourself up a safety bench area with the bars in the power rack and go as heavy as you want. If you can't lift it, push the bar toward your legs, it should ride it's way onto the safety bars and you can slide out.
    Oh man i cant say much from my phone cause its a pain to type..but i love training chest,so i can def get into this conversation..With some great routines and advice on wwight training with chest or any body prt in general,though i dont know it all .

I will get back from my comp tommorow.

Randoja,i def respect your posts and opinions,just wanted to clear that up
  13. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Please please please for the sake of bodybuilding, avoid personal trainers...i think 1 out of 10 know what there doing..More often than not they suck.
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999
    Please please please for the sake of bodybuilding, avoid personal trainers...i think 1 out of 10 know what there doing..More often than not they suck.
    I agree!!!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

I agree!!!
    Well if the trainer wasn't in good shape I probably would be Leary however this guy has some attributes I have been looking forward to. I do agree somewhat because of the bodyfat assessment which took two minutes. Weight plus height then a devic I hold out in my hand, gives you an accurate body fat %? Whatever I will take these free sessions and take what I can from them.

Btw where we're you two weeks ago? By the time I out what you two have to say into a routine this log will he over and neither of you will see the progress which you started. Seems like you'll have to jump onto my next log to get some satisfaction.

Hahahaha thanks guys
  16. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

dude anyone can be in good shape,

prfect example trainer at my gym,22 years old,did a ph tri methyl stack ( i believe monster plexx or something ) and looks great but is fkn brain dead when it comes to bbing, and is too busy watching what i do ( thats not an ego thing) cause he i has no fkn clue..Its scarey watching him.i would have no problems giving him advice if he asked,although i dont come off friendly,lol..maybe thats why..

have another one in my gym who was showing a woman how to deadlift.i looked over as it was rididculous,he smirks and says you wanna try,my reply was if you do it the right way then yes,lol..he continues to say well then why dont you show me,,so i do...when deadlifting assume the squat position,head up shoulders up,lower back arched,first portion of the lift is the legs well most the lift,then obviousley upper body for the pull. this personal trainer is thing,fit,but knows nothing..he then says where you get your info from..i say my younger bro who been training since 1996 and you? he says cracker jack box and i reply "ya probably ****ing do" lol...he now says hi to me all the time,lol

i can go on and on bro..

Stay away from PT's,jut my opinuon,do what ya like though.
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

Falcons workin it tonight. They keeps this up I will e able to get to bed at a decent time.
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

1.5 scoops Condense crisp apple(445am)
    Creatine, bcaa caps PRE (had a with a bagel and peanut butter right as I woke4:15am)

Mixed 1/2 scoop Condense with my intra just in case.

.4mile warm up on treadmill

Personal trainer killed my legs, front.

V-squat
    10@145
    10@235
    10@285

45 vertical leg press
    10@2plates
    10@4plates
    10@6plates

90 leg press
    10@2plates
    10@6plates
    8@8plates

Leg extension
    10@60
    10@65
    10@110
    10@50

Superset core
    Crunches+leg raise
    4x. 15+10

Post supplements 7am
    2bcaa caps, 1.5g vitc, omega3, b-complex, multi, and Vit-d+a. 27gprotien shake,

Food 7am
    Banana, and greek yogurt+granola.

Food 930am
    Oat meal

Lunch in an hour or so
    Spicy chicken noodles
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

Bit sore this morning, at least the wife rubbed my legs. They were sore last night little deep heating run and better than I thought this morning. No gym, just pulled up to first job of day.
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

Slacking today.

1.5scoop CONDENSE CRISP APPLE

Lots o stretching due to leg soreness.

Worked mostly arms and a little back

Curl to Arnold press
    3x10@30,35,40

Db rows
    3x10@70

Lat pull down
    1x10@100
    1x10@110
    1x10@120

Front Db raise
    3x10@16

Side Db raise
    3x10@15

Treadmill
    1.25mile 16min incline @5%

Felt good to due a little cardio at end hopefully keep me loose for the day.
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

I feel like my legs are so full, just wish they hadn't started getting sore again. Funny when my wife was rubbing my she mentioned that my right leg was bigger then my left. Had surgery on left knee 14 yrs ago.
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Boom!

How does ConDense compare to other pre work outs you have used before bud?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Boom!

How does ConDense compare to other pre work outs you have used before bud?
    I will get more detailed with my review, this weekend.

Best thing is the speed at which you feel it 10-15 minutes is great. Don't have to sit around and wait. Good clean energy. Gonna let my wife dabble and get her opinion this weekend.

I have tried about 18 different pre's this I would put in top 3!
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Keep Killin it brotha!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

I want to know why I can't find anyone whining about their legs being sore, they must not be using CONDENSE. I am able to push myself, overwork and grow. How about you?
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

I want to know why I can't find anyone whining about their legs being sore, they must not be using CONDENSE. I am able to push myself, overwork and grow. How about you?
    I just started on a powerlifting team.... So a curveball and I have the worse DOMS ever.... Also been using ConDense of course lol
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  27. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I just started on a powerlifting team..
    Im jealous..lol.

Dont have the time and money to do it now and have always wanted to.Plus my lower back is shot,i dont deadlift anymore. Right knee forever giving me ****. So i actually wouldnt bother these days. But really wish i could.Your going to love it.

And the best powerlifting dvd out to date and ever made,by far is

" Power Unlimited:The Movie"

Its out on dvd and if u dont get it ,they have the movie in its entirity on you tube.You need n watch it..

While your at it,go on you tube and watch POWER LIFTING LEGEND Ed Coan behind the neck BB shoulder press 405._Intense **** man.
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

Had a good one today. Took a little while for me to post but I was happy

Curl to press
    1x10@35
    1x10@40
    1x10@45

Incline bench Db
    1x5@30
    1x10@35
    1x10@40
    1x10@45

tri extension l&r+ tri extension two hand
    1x10@20 +1x20@20
    1x10@25+1x20@25
    1x10@27.5+1x20@27.5

Low row med bar grip
    1x10@75,105,135,150

Felt good and strong. Saw the guy I trained with and yeah 130db incline press <---- impressive in me book.
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

I to give my thanks go the PURUS team, AARON AND AIRBORNE, for allowing me to give CONDENSE CRISP APPLE a solid run. CONDENSE turned out to be a very unique preworkout. The energy, focus, pumps and quick effects were nice and easy to complement. Being able to take a preworkout supplement and have it ready and effective within 15 min is very helpful when trying to schedule ones day.

Flavor-8.9 Crisp Apple is a flavor I have never had in a preworkout. Changing it up like this gives one a new outlook on what's to come. The initial taste is a little weird but the after taste is awesome.

Mixing-9.8 this product left the slightest remains which none would ever complain.

Effectiveness-9.5 like I said above use within 15 minutes before and even a little during is ok.

Pumps 9.0 great job here your able to really see the effects of a hard work linger for hours. A moral booster for sure

Focus and energy 9.2 I was able to continue my day with out being fatigued. The left over energy had no adverse effects on me, only helpe me throughout the morning. I was able to maintain until the whole foods were able to fuel the rest of my day.

Only down fall.....

Packaging 8- with the added servings and lack of a moisture packet the last week or so of servings started to clump up a little. Didn't really effect anything that I could tell but could decrease the effectiveness of the product. Not sure of how it effects the product I will leave that to the professionals to figure out.

Overall I was very pleased with this product and will look for it when I place an order, price in seems to be in spot for this and should be a huge seller for PURUS LABS.

THANKS AGAIN AND LOOK FORWARD TO HELPING OUT IN THE FUTURE.
  30. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thx for the review.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

I to give my thanks go the PURUS team, AARON AND AIRBORNE, for allowing me to give CONDENSE CRISP APPLE a solid run. CONDENSE turned out to be a very unique preworkout. The energy, focus, pumps and quick effects were nice and easy to complement. Being able to take a preworkout supplement and have it ready and effective within 15 min is very helpful when trying to schedule ones day.

Flavor-8.9 Crisp Apple is a flavor I have never had in a preworkout. Changing it up like this gives one a new outlook on what's to come. The initial taste is a little weird but the after taste is awesome.

Mixing-9.8 this product left the slightest remains which none would ever complain.

Effectiveness-9.5 like I said above use within 15 minutes before and even a little during is ok.

Pumps 9.0 great job here your able to really see the effects of a hard work linger for hours. A moral booster for sure

Focus and energy 9.2 I was able to continue my day with out being fatigued. The left over energy had no adverse effects on me, only helpe me throughout the morning. I was able to maintain until the whole foods were able to fuel the rest of my day.

Only down fall.....

Packaging 8- with the added servings and lack of a moisture packet the last week or so of servings started to clump up a little. Didn't really effect anything that I could tell but could decrease the effectiveness of the product. Not sure of how it effects the product I will leave that to the professionals to figure out.

Overall I was very pleased with this product and will look for it when I place an order, price in seems to be in spot for this and should be a huge seller for PURUS LABS.

Great review brother!!! Well put!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

****UPDATE****

Truth be told

Everyone wants to have that lasting pump from working out. Normally your able to feel swollen right after & see it in the mirror right after.

The last two workouts I have pushed myself pretty hard and had that pump but after hour it's gone. With CONDENSE you are pumped up more and last much longer. You literally look bigger when using CONDENSE. I will miss this, until I order more BAM!
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

****UPDATE****

Truth be told

Everyone wants to have that lasting pump from working out. Normally your able to feel swollen right after & see it in the mirror right after.

The last two workouts I have pushed myself pretty hard and had that pump but after hour it's gone. With CONDENSE you are pumped up more and last much longer. You literally look bigger when using CONDENSE. I will miss this, until I order more BAM!
    I feel the same lol
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  34. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Good job on the log..although your routines absolutley boggle my mind,lol.

Happy ans healthy training,good luck!
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.

Only down fall.....

Great review bro, glad to see that you like Condense as much as I do.
    randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

Good job on the log..although your routines absolutley boggle my mind,lol.

Happy ans healthy training,good luck!
    Yeah I don't isolate and train muscle groups properly, my diet is lacking and my supplementation is very random. Hell I sometimes don't even think I am doing the right motions, most people just stare and don't say "hey man your doing it all wrong".

BTW do you log your routines on here for others to follow? Or do you just critique what everyone says and does? Just wondering, you seem I have a lot of knowledge and you should post it up.
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

Great review bro, glad to see that you like Condense as much as I do.
    Thanks man. Good luck out there

Similar Forum Threads

1. If You Want Your Fat Smacked by Purus Get In Here!!!!
    By AaronJP1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 204
    Last Post: 07-17-2012, 08:05 PM
  2. It's here to - PUMP YOU UP! - LemonDrop HemaVol
    By StangBanger in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 11:42 AM
  3. Getting Motivated/Pumped Up in The Gym
    By FatalFunnel in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-06-2010, 12:14 AM
  4. Staying Pumped Up in the Gym