Purus Pumping Condense up in here - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Purus Pumping Condense up in here

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Weighed myself after dinner and before shower 197lbs. This is the heaviest this year, I'd say lack of gym time. I hate that I have to give in to work to miss out on gym. Definitely puttin on some size can't wait to shred some in a month or so. Gonna cut down the calories and add me some cardio.

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Seems my last post didn't make it.

After weighing in at 197 last night, weighed 190.4 after workout

2 scoops Condense (I said I was sticking to 1.... I lied the Energy, focus, pumps and continued energy after workout is just too addicting)

Calf machine
    30@160
    30@190

Squat machin(must be the angle of dangle)
    2x8@280

Back extension machine
    20@160
    20@190
    20@220
    10@250

Leg raise
    3x15

Crunch machine
    60@60
    30@90

Row machine (worked mostly upper back not sure if it is a row machine, I will Ty and research what it is)
    Overhand
    2x15@110
    Underhand
    2x15&110

1mile 12minutes some incline only 140cal burned

I thought there was more but I always do.

After 6 plus hours of walking around the theme parks I would imagine that a few calories were burned, unfortunately I probably consumed a few more than I burned but we won't I there.
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

Still feeling good, little sore in the midsection but that's just how it's gonna be. I am going to shred a little, let's see how CONDENSE does on a low calorie diet. Perfect time for this since running a little light on supplements.... Most certainly protein. These next couple of months should produce some major results. Gonna get back on the fat burners after finished with condense, been just packing it on during this log. Gains are easy when you got a good product leading the way, Condense is that product. I will admit I give more good opinions then bad, but only because that product is good.
    •   

4. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811
    Still feeling good, little sore in the midsection but that's just how it's gonna be. I am going to shred a little, let's see how CONDENSE does on a low calorie diet. Perfect time for this since running a little light on supplements.... Most certainly protein. These next couple of months should produce some major results. Gonna get back on the fat burners after finished with condense, been just packing it on during this log. Gains are easy when you got a good product leading the way, Condense is that product. I will admit I give more good opinions then bad, but only because that product is good.
    What Fat Burner you plan on running?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

What Fat Burner you plan on running?
    I haven't really thought that far ahead, I got a few laying around. One from infinite labs that seemed to work real well called phenyl core, but I only have a weeks worth. I used it last time with a test booster and had great results.
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

Can't wait til tomorrow, got a personal trainer going to give me My first assessment. I should get a BF% finally read, that way I can have another goal to meet. Should get a solid schedule set so I can have something good to follow.
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

Not as exciting but very informational, weakest area - legs. As if I didn't know. Basic evaluation, so he can compile a program. Next week 1st full workout he said with a smile. I told him I would have to walk the next day and he said all you need is stretching and foam roller and you will e good to go. We will see!
  8. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Can't wait til tomorrow, got a personal trainer going to give me My first assessment. I should get a BF% finally read, that way I can have another goal to meet. Should get a solid schedule set so I can have something good to follow.
    Let's see what these body fat #s are...
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hell yea bro!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

Let's see what these body fat #s are...
    He didn't give me that analysis which I thought was weird. He basically looked t how I walked, planking to see my weaknesses, foam roller to gauge the knots and my lack of stretching and a little on nutrition. I am not consuming enough to lose body fat and that I need to eat before workouts, I will go with it and see what that outcome is. Funny thing I said was when he asked for a time frame on my goal and I told him there is no time just more goals. I think that is a good thing to have in your head.
  11. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

He didn't give me that analysis which I thought was weird. He basically looked t how I walked, planking to see my weaknesses, foam roller to gauge the knots and my lack of stretching and a little on nutrition. I am not consuming enough to lose body fat and that I need to eat before workouts, I will go with it and see what that outcome is. Funny thing I said was when he asked for a time frame on my goal and I told him there is no time just more goals. I think that is a good thing to have in your head.
    I eat before work outs myself, some people love fasted not me. He said you are not eating enough to lose b/f?
    You tell him what you eat daily? What do you eat?
    He didn't test your body fat? Garbage. Did you pay for this?
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

I eat before work outs myself, some people love fasted not me. He said you are not eating enough to lose b/f?
    You tell him what you eat daily? What do you eat?
    He didn't test your body fat? Garbage. Did you pay for this?
    No didn't pay for it, signed up to a new gym and it is a freebie. I told him what I ate I gave myself an 85% he didn't think the same (those empty calories dropped it down lower he said). I am not eating enough to tone up ....

I eat oatmeals and grain cereals during the week in off day I consume yogurt and a protein bar or replacement with either nuts or granola. Snack a little throughout the day nuts or beef jerky lunch leftovers from dinner night before or just noodles (sometime fast food always grilled chicken)depending on leftovers and dinner is mostly small carb protein and a veggie. Have had 1/2 cup ice cream the last few nights but that ain't much. And beer <----- I know doesn't help with Abs
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

Went ahead and ordered protein over test booster. Sucks but I need the basics.
  14. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Went ahead and ordered protein over test booster. Sucks but I need the basics.
    What protein did you go with?
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

What protein did you go with?
    *tear* scifit it was the cheapest for me and the wife.
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

Ate a little oatmeal before workout, if this personal trainee is any good then his advice will work. Weighed in at 190 @ 5'11" & bodyfat per trainer is at 15.6%. Not sure how accurate the calculator was but he feels if I lose 5% I will see some abs.... We will see

1.5 Scoop CONDENSE CRISP APPLE

Will update all later I got to go to work.
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

Name:  image-4151202661.jpg
Views: 42
Size:  467.9 KB
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

Superset
    Barbell rows + clean to press
    Reverse grip 10@95 + 7@95
    Reverse grip 10@95 + 7@95
    Reverse grip 10@95 + 5@95
    Over hand 10@95+ 5@95
    Over hand 10 @95 +5@95

Incline bb bench
    10@95
    10@115
    10@125

Curl to Arnold press
    10@35
    8@35
    8@30

Front raise 20lb bar
    2x10
    30lb bar
    1x10

Super set
    Lat pull down + Vbar tri pull down
    10@90
    10@120 + 20@50
    10@135 + 15@60

Vbar pull down + low row
    15@60 + 10@150
    15@60 + 12@120
    0 + 20@90

Stretching was in there somewhere

Has good energy the entire time. When eating a small meal before workout the "effect you feel" are not as noticeable but the effectiveness is still the same. You just don't feel the tingling sensation as much. No crash after, no upset stomach during, just good clean energy. Very nice product to incorporate into anyone's routine.
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

Upper body feeling good tonight can't wait til tomorrow.

Condense is a very good product
  20. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post

Incline bench
    8@95
    8@135
    8@155
    8@135

Flat bench
    10@135
    8@185
    10@135
    Why do u keep dropping so low on your 3rd set..your banging out 185 for 8 you say....then 155 for 8..you increase 20 lbs on set 2 then decrease 20lbs on just your 3rd set...

same with you flat presses,i dont get why you do this.especially on your 3rd set and ""why are you staing in the same rep range on the diff weight"..all sounds a bit out of wack to me.why are you dropping 50 lbs on your 3rd set when if u banged out 8 at 185 u can bang out atleast 5 or 6 at 195 and possibly 2 at 205...
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999
    Why do u keep dropping so low on your 3rd set..your banging out 185 for 8 you say....then 155 for 8..you increase 20 lbs on set 2 then decrease 20lbs on just your 3rd set...

same with you flat presses,i dont get why you do this.especially on your 3rd set and ""why are you staing in the same rep range on the diff weight"..all sounds a bit out of wack to me.why are you dropping 50 lbs on your 3rd set when if u banged out 8 at 185 u can bang out atleast 5 or 6 at 195 and possibly 2 at 205...
    Truthfully there isn't any people around, I have done those higher weights I just worry about not getting it up with no spotter. I thought I would try a little more volume add to the pumps

I try to make my own routines, if my chest is a little sore the next day then I am working it hard enough. Any advice is good advice.
  22. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Truthfully there isn't any people around, I have done those higher weights I just worry about not getting it up with no spotter. I thought I would try a little more volume add to the pumps

I try to make my own routines, if my chest is a little sore the next day then I am working it hard enough. Any advice is good advice.
    you will not make real gains by doing such a thng..u will at one point not get sore and not continue to grow nor get stronger..dude there isnt a single person u can ask to spot you? I dont like asking for spotters cause most ppl are ****ing retards. Dude,use DB's then,your not going to progress with what u are doing.Go use Dbs,more stabalizers involved,plus not u dont have to worry about a spotter as much..dont focus on bb only.I train alone and due to that i use mainly Dbs and smoth machines most.I never exclude BB though its used very oftn in my routines.

but id change what your doing..
  23. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

i actually havent used smith machine for chest in months,but will tommorow..my routine is already in my head.

1-Smith machine 45 degree presses
    2-30 degree DB flys
    3-Flat bench press
    4-Hammer strength incline presses
    5-Cable flys

Since Flat bench will be my 3rd exercse i will either stay light for high reps or stay heavy for 3-6 reps,since ill be fatigued from Incline presses and db flys.

To get stringer on chest or to hit your chest harder,if you have no spotter then i advise get into pre exhaust routines.what this does is exahaust your chest so when u go to a pressing routine,your chest is fatigued and since your lats ,delts and tris asst in pressing motions they wont fatigue before your chest,which can result in you not getting as good a chest workout like you should have. I alternate between starting with presses and at times starting with flys.

a pre exhaust routine is starting your workout for an imparticular body part with an isolation movement.It will make pressing motions more taxing on that body part after you pre exhaust them.

im fortunate i have an amazing upper chest and i think its cause of DB flys and incline presses..i go very deep on my flys and pressses,kind of old school style. Alot of ppl dont do flys or exclude or just do them wrong.Flys are major,must have them in every chest routine.
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

you will not make real gains by doing such a thng..u will at one point not get sore and not continue to grow nor get stronger..dude there isnt a single person u can ask to spot you? I dont like asking for spotters cause most ppl are ****ing retards. Dude,use DB's then,your not going to progress with what u are doing.Go use Dbs,more stabalizers involved,plus not u dont have to worry about a spotter as much..dont focus on bb only.I train alone and due to that i use mainly Dbs and smoth machines most.I never exclude BB though its used very oftn in my routines.

but id change what your doing..
    I had a different routine and an occasional spotter at my old gym. I just started at golds and have yet to find my niche. I have just started with a training and hopefully I will have some good gains. I have seen some good stuff. My dumbbell curl to Arnold press I maxed out with 50's only for 2 but I do add 5 or 10 here and there. I didn't have a decline bench at my last gym but since here I have hit higher weight then my flat bench. I have hit 225 and 235 on flat once or twice both with a spotter.

I'd like to see a couple of your routines, maybe I could pick up a thing or two.

Thanks your continued support will be greatly appreciated
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

Very cool
  26. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I had a different routine and an occasional spotter at my old gym. I just started at golds and have yet to find my niche. I have just started with a training and hopefully I will have some good gains. I have seen some good stuff. My dumbbell curl to Arnold press I maxed out with 50's only for 2 but I do add 5 or 10 here and there. I didn't have a decline bench at my last gym but since here I have hit higher weight then my flat bench. I have hit 225 and 235 on flat once or twice both with a spotter.

I'd like to see a couple of your routines, maybe I could pick up a thing or two.

Thanks your continued support will be greatly appreciated
    imo,as my bro always told me,if you cant do 3 on your own,drop the weight..thats what i go by.

if you hit 1 or 2 with a spotter the technically you didnt bench 225. where are you bringing the bar to? how deep ? when i bench the bar either touches my chest,then i press smoothly ( touches my chest NOT BOUNCING) or stays 1-3 " off my chest with a smooth press up.
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

I hit the chest no doubt. As far as a spotter had a jackass spot me first on no issue the second one the guy didn't help as I struggled then once I got it up (I wanted to stomp him) he says those are your best gains. I didn't bench for almost two weeks because my shoulder hurt so bad, pain and soreness are two different things.

I try to incorporate smith every once in awhile, definitely heavier weight. I was gettin some weird pains when I first started only using smith, since I switched I haven't had any major issues. I get 50/60 Db pretty good haven't in a while, sometimes I think one gets stuck and forgets, without others reminding them of what they coul be doing.
  28. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I hit the chest no doubt. As far as a spotter had a jackass spot me first on no issue the second one the guy didn't help as I struggled then once I got it up (I wanted to stomp him) he says those are your best gains. I didn't bench for almost two weeks because my shoulder hurt so bad, pain and soreness are two different things.

I try to incorporate smith every once in awhile, definitely heavier weight. I was gettin some weird pains when I first started only using smith, since I switched I haven't had any major issues. I get 50/60 Db pretty good haven't in a while, sometimes I think one gets stuck and forgets, without others reminding them of what they coul be doing.
    dude its no shame,train hard and thats what counts...I came here and realized how much IDK about alot of suppplements and things like that. Im good in the weight dept but dont know it all and never will..you can never stop learning as long as you dont want to stop learning.

Any questions hit me up,id mbe more than glad to give u the best advice as possible man..

best of luck and great job on running this log..Purus is a solid company and Airborne and Aron are good dudes.
  29. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

dude its no shame,train hard and thats what counts...I came here and realized how much IDK about alot of suppplements and things like that. Im good in the weight dept but dont know it all and never will..you can never stop learning as long as you dont want to stop learning.

Any questions hit me up,id mbe more than glad to give u the best advice as possible man..

best of luck and great job on running this log..Purus is a solid company and Airborne and Aron are good dudes.
    Thanks & it's Aaron.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thank you bro!!! We out here!!! Haha I'm tipsy
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

Not to be contradicting but if I hit 205x3=615lbs if I do 175x10=1750. So I guess I should go for 205x3for 3sets get the same weight and work just as hard.
  32. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Thanks & it's Aaron.
    My A jams if i dont press it hard,lol

No sweat bro!
  33. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Not to be contradicting but if I hit 205x3=615lbs if I do 175x10=1750. So I guess I should go for 205x3for 3sets get the same weight and work just as hard.
    Ok ,whatever that means..I never heard anyone rationalize weightligting like that..Its not like your a power lifter in a 3 lift total comp.

I dont really believe u understand how to body build,but whatever works for u man.
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

Ok ,whatever that means..I never heard anyone rationalize weightligting like that..Its not like your a power lifter in a 3 lift total comp.

I dont really believe u understand how to body build,but whatever works for u man.
    I was trying to be stupid funny.
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

Stupid = yes
    Funny = no

I get it
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

Shorter workout gotta pick oldest up from her slumber party. Still got 45 min in.

1.5 scoop condense, still feel it 1 hour after taking it. Good energy
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

Deadlifts
    5x105
    5x195
    5x245

Back extension

High row machine
    14@70
    12@80

Natalus pull over
    14@80
    10@110

Giant set
    Face pulls + rope tri pull down + rope tri extension
    10@70+20@70+10@70
    10@75+ 15@75 + 10@75
    10@80+15@80+10@80

12 min treadmill .6 miles with incline 5%

Stretching before and after dead better help.

Stinks I had to head out early but I should make up for it tomorrow.
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999 View Post

It's called tonnage/volume. Very common way people gauge performance in the gym from my understanding. @Budman, Great job keeping up on the log brother.
    Purus Labs Natural Phenomenon
    randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
  39. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Randoja

It's called tonnage/volume. Very common way people gauge performance in the gym from my understanding. @Budman, Great job keeping up on the log brother.
    Unless u have some of routine set then thats one thing..He has no routine set in place at all,while he does make sense,it doesnt make sense in his situation. He is lifting how he lifts cause he has no spotter..For him begining, looking at things like that and doing the above chest workout isnt going to get him to far, sorry.Thats a fact..He needs n focus on learning the basic type of work outs descebding and ascending routines..how to increase his weight set by set,how to make himself stronger even though he trains alone. As well as how to Start sets heavy and drop lighter through sets.All i ever do is train alone and never had problems making gains. So yeah if he was novice with expierience and has reason thats one thing,but he doesnt.
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999 View Post
    Unless u have some of routine set then thats one thing..He has no routine set in place at all,while he does make sense,it doesnt make sense in his situation. He is lifting how he lifts cause he has no spotter..For him begining, looking at things like that and doing the above chest workout isnt going to get him to far, sorry.Thats a fact..He needs n focus on learning the basic type of work outs descebding and ascending routines..how to increase his weight set by set,how to make himself stronger even though he trains alone. As well as how to Start sets heavy and drop lighter through sets.All i ever do is train alone and never had problems making gains. So yeah if he was novice with expierience and has reason thats one thing,but he doesnt.
    Really depends on his goals. While I agree that a proper routine is instrumental in success, I don't get sore after he lifts so I can't begin to assume the efficiency of his workouts. As long as he is honest with himself about whether or not he is getting the most out of his workouts he will progress. Some valuable help would be to advise him how you have been so successful without a spotter all this time like you did regarding DBs. I would go on to say that, Budman, if your'e gym has a power rack and a movable bench you can set yourself up a safety bench area with the bars in the power rack and go as heavy as you want. If you can't lift it, push the bar toward your legs, it should ride it's way onto the safety bars and you can slide out.
    Purus Labs Natural Phenomenon
    randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. If You Want Your Fat Smacked by Purus Get In Here!!!!
    By AaronJP1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 204
    Last Post: 07-17-2012, 07:05 PM
  2. It's here to - PUMP YOU UP! - LemonDrop HemaVol
    By StangBanger in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 10:42 AM
  3. Getting Motivated/Pumped Up in The Gym
    By FatalFunnel in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-05-2010, 11:14 PM
  4. Staying Pumped Up in the Gym