Purus Pumping Condense up in here

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    Think all that o/t.
    Nice, more I make the faster it goes.


  2. Had a nice workout. 1 scoop Condense apple in 3oz water. Has a nice taste to it, this is a flavor that I really enjoy. Purus thinking outside the box, new flavors like this let them standout. I just bought phone arm holder so I can use it during workout. Funny thing I was close to done and I thought my arm was going fall off, I was so Swole the band was cutting of circulation. Vascular holy crap, I'd say double time on that.


    Incline bench
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

    Flat bench
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

    Giant set
    Low row + high cable cross over + cable side pull down

    [email protected] + [email protected] + [email protected]
    [email protected] + [email protected] + 10&50
    [email protected] + [email protected]+ [email protected]
    [email protected]

    Straight bar cable tri pull down
    [email protected]
    [email protected](these weights seem way to high but that's what te number on the machine said)

    8 chin ups

    Thought there was more because I was so tired. I guess not being at the gym hitting it really hard has effected my volume.
    •   
       


  3. Busted a little In housework out.

    1 scoop CONDENSE


    Push ups
    4x30

    5lb dumbells

    Rear dealt fly
    Shoulder press
    Side raise
    Front raise
    Curl/reverse curl

    Exertion in all and only little rest. Sweatin like hell doing it I rehouse

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811
    Busted a little In housework out.

    1 scoop CONDENSE

    Push ups
    4x30

    5lb dumbells

    Rear dealt fly
    Shoulder press
    Side raise
    Front raise
    Curl/reverse curl

    Exertion in all and only little rest. Sweatin like hell doing it I rehouse
    A workouts a workout brotha! Kickin ass my man! Keep it up
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  5. Thanks for the support, motivation is motivation
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811
    Thanks for the support, motivation is motivation
    That's what I like to hear! Progress is slow but so worth it. Glad its working for u
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811
    Had a nice workout. 1 scoop Condense apple in 3oz water. Has a nice taste to it, this is a flavor that I really enjoy. Purus thinking outside the box, new flavors like this let them standout. I just bought phone arm holder so I can use it during workout. Funny thing I was close to done and I thought my arm was going fall off, I was so Swole the band was cutting of circulation. Vascular holy crap, I'd say double time on that.

    Incline bench
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

    Flat bench
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

    Giant set
    Low row + high cable cross over + cable side pull down

    [email protected] + [email protected] + [email protected]
    [email protected] + [email protected] + 10&50
    [email protected] + [email protected]+ [email protected]
    [email protected]

    Straight bar cable tri pull down
    [email protected]
    [email protected](these weights seem way to high but that's what te number on the machine said)

    8 chin ups

    Thought there was more because I was so tired. I guess not being at the gym hitting it really hard has effected my volume.
    Hmmmm, apple flavor done right could be a big winner. I am intrigued.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  8. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney

    Hmmmm, apple flavor done right could be a big winner. I am intrigued.
    It is a big winner, 1.5 scoops in 5oz is nice. I could use it that way every time but I really want to drive for an extended time. I am interested in the melon berry as well.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    It is a big winner, 1.5 scoops in 5oz is nice. I could use it that way every time but I really want to drive for an extended time. I am interested in the melon berry as well.
    Indeed an amazing flavor, it surprised me today by how good it was, even though I had already tried it. Once you get the water to powder ratio just the way you like it, it's amazing. I have Melonberry too and it's a lot like a watermelon jolly rancher taste.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja

    Indeed an amazing flavor, it surprised me today by how good it was, even though I had already tried it. Once you get the water to powder ratio just the way you like it, it's amazing. I have Melonberry too and it's a lot like a watermelon jolly rancher taste.
    Nice

  11. 1.5 scoops after a few days off and killed it while dripping sweat everywhere. Don't know how to clean that up hahahaha

    Shoulders/arms and a bit of cardio. I will throw some numbers up later.



    Name:  image-1205905091.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  446.2 KB

  12. Name:  image-1090791431.jpg
Views: 43
Size:  417.4 KB

    189lb after workout

  13. What did u start at
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    What did u start at
    193 haven't really changed much, I have been working with another guy the last couple of weeks and we aren't getting fed as well. I rely on my lunches to keep me going. The last guy I worked with customers constantly offering food at least 2-3 before 2pm. Was eating it up. November of last year I was around 174

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811

    193 haven't really changed much, I have been working with another guy the last couple of weeks and we aren't getting fed as well. I rely on my lunches to keep me going. The last guy I worked with customers constantly offering food at least 2-3 before 2pm. Was eating it up. November of last year I was around 174
    Oh Damn bro
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Oh Damn bro
    I need to find on my home computer of my 195 pic before I started hitting the gym. I definitely have redistributed my weight. I am not sure where I want to be at weigh wise I just know what I want to look like. Weight is not a major concern. Strong and thin sounds good to me.

  17. Great workout 1.5 scoop crisp apple CONDENSE


    Skipped cardio (willbe at universal studios tomorrow free tickets hell yeah)

    Front squat with overhead press
    [email protected]

    V handle on bar pulls
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

    Decline bench
    [email protected]

    Incline machine
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

    Fly machine
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

    AB solo 7lb medicine ball
    3x15

    Arm sling leg lifts
    L,R,C
    4x7+7+7

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811
    Great workout 1.5 scoop crisp apple CONDENSE

    Skipped cardio (willbe at universal studios tomorrow free tickets hell yeah)

    Front squat with overhead press
    [email protected]

    V handle on bar pulls
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

    Decline bench
    [email protected]

    Incline machine
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

    Fly machine
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

    AB solo 7lb medicine ball
    3x15

    Arm sling leg lifts
    L,R,C
    4x7+7+7
    Universal studios huh?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811
    Great workout 1.5 scoop crisp apple CONDENSE

    Skipped cardio (willbe at universal studios tomorrow free tickets hell yeah)

    Front squat with overhead press
    [email protected]

    V handle on bar pulls
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

    Decline bench
    [email protected]

    Incline machine
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

    Fly machine
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

    AB solo 7lb medicine ball
    3x15

    Arm sling leg lifts
    L,R,C
    4x7+7+7
    Solid lifts bro! Keep Killin it
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  20. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    Universal studios huh?
    Ya I won tickets off the radio and have to use them by the 15th came with $100 universal bucks to spend. Should be a good day in the rain. Ohhhh well I bought panchos (sp?)

  21. Weighed myself after dinner and before shower 197lbs. This is the heaviest this year, I'd say lack of gym time. I hate that I have to give in to work to miss out on gym. Definitely puttin on some size can't wait to shred some in a month or so. Gonna cut down the calories and add me some cardio.

  22. Seems my last post didn't make it.

    After weighing in at 197 last night, weighed 190.4 after workout

    2 scoops Condense (I said I was sticking to 1.... I lied the Energy, focus, pumps and continued energy after workout is just too addicting)

    Calf machine
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

    Squat machin(must be the angle of dangle)
    [email protected]

    Back extension machine
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

    Leg raise
    3x15

    Crunch machine
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

    Row machine (worked mostly upper back not sure if it is a row machine, I will Ty and research what it is)
    Overhand
    [email protected]
    Underhand
    2x15&110

    1mile 12minutes some incline only 140cal burned

    I thought there was more but I always do.

    After 6 plus hours of walking around the theme parks I would imagine that a few calories were burned, unfortunately I probably consumed a few more than I burned but we won't I there.

  23. Still feeling good, little sore in the midsection but that's just how it's gonna be. I am going to shred a little, let's see how CONDENSE does on a low calorie diet. Perfect time for this since running a little light on supplements.... Most certainly protein. These next couple of months should produce some major results. Gonna get back on the fat burners after finished with condense, been just packing it on during this log. Gains are easy when you got a good product leading the way, Condense is that product. I will admit I give more good opinions then bad, but only because that product is good.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811
    Still feeling good, little sore in the midsection but that's just how it's gonna be. I am going to shred a little, let's see how CONDENSE does on a low calorie diet. Perfect time for this since running a little light on supplements.... Most certainly protein. These next couple of months should produce some major results. Gonna get back on the fat burners after finished with condense, been just packing it on during this log. Gains are easy when you got a good product leading the way, Condense is that product. I will admit I give more good opinions then bad, but only because that product is good.
    What Fat Burner you plan on running?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    What Fat Burner you plan on running?
    I haven't really thought that far ahead, I got a few laying around. One from infinite labs that seemed to work real well called phenyl core, but I only have a weeks worth. I used it last time with a test booster and had great results.

  26. Can't wait til tomorrow, got a personal trainer going to give me My first assessment. I should get a BF% finally read, that way I can have another goal to meet. Should get a solid schedule set so I can have something good to follow.

  27. Not as exciting but very informational, weakest area - legs. As if I didn't know. Basic evaluation, so he can compile a program. Next week 1st full workout he said with a smile. I told him I would have to walk the next day and he said all you need is stretching and foam roller and you will e good to go. We will see!

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811
    Can't wait til tomorrow, got a personal trainer going to give me My first assessment. I should get a BF% finally read, that way I can have another goal to meet. Should get a solid schedule set so I can have something good to follow.
    Let's see what these body fat #s are...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  29. Hell yea bro!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  30. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    Let's see what these body fat #s are...
    He didn't give me that analysis which I thought was weird. He basically looked t how I walked, planking to see my weaknesses, foam roller to gauge the knots and my lack of stretching and a little on nutrition. I am not consuming enough to lose body fat and that I need to eat before workouts, I will go with it and see what that outcome is. Funny thing I said was when he asked for a time frame on my goal and I told him there is no time just more goals. I think that is a good thing to have in your head.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. If You Want Your Fat Smacked by Purus Get In Here!!!!
    By AaronJP1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 204
    Last Post: 07-17-2012, 08:05 PM
  2. It's here to - PUMP YOU UP! - LemonDrop HemaVol
    By StangBanger in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 11:42 AM
  3. Getting Motivated/Pumped Up in The Gym
    By FatalFunnel in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-06-2010, 12:14 AM
  4. Staying Pumped Up in the Gym
    By musclehustler in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-08-2010, 04:22 PM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-09-2009, 10:23 AM
Log in
Log in