I was chosen by Serious Nutrition Solutions for this sponsored Log (Thanks SNS!)
The products I chose were:
- Improved Mental Focus, Concentration, Clarity, and Alertness*
- Improved Mental Performance, Memory, & Cognitive Function*
- Maximized Energy Levels*
- Improved Stress Levels*
- Improved Athletic, Drive, and Motivation*
- Improved Ability to Train More Intensely for Longer Durations of Time*
- Improved Sense of Well Being*
- Pre-Workout or Pre-Athletic Energy and Focus*
- Improved Mind-Muscle Connection*
- Combating Overtraining Syndrome*
- Increased Fat Burning During Exercise*
(NO/pump enhancer. Vasolodator)
- Increased Nitric Oxide Syntheses
- Inhibit NO Synthase (the enzyme responsible for NO breakdown)
- Stimulation of L.H. (Luteinizing Hormone) & G.H. (Growth Hormone) Levels
- Promote a Healthy & Positive Mood (Anti-Anxiety & Antidepressant Properties)
- Promote Nutrient Delivery to Muscle Cells
- Supports Overall Anabolic Environment
- Insulin Response
- Neuroprotective Support
- Cardiovascular Health
- Antioxidant Role
I started with 1 scoop of each: 12g of Focus XT + 1,000g of .
Taste: 4 out of 5
Kick-in: About 15-20 minutes
Length of effects: 90-120 minutes
keep in mind the Agmatine is unflavored and it tasted fine mixed with the Focus XT, so I'm betting the Focus will taste 5 out of 5 on it's own, I will try that one time. (I just love the pump I get from Agmatine)
First use I did on a Friday night Leg action. I had to wait for a weekend night just in case the stim's kept me up to late, I always workout in the evening around 645. My workouts right now are about an hour (including warm up), followed by 15 minutes of ABS and 30 minutes of cardio, So roughly 645-830.
Leg nights probably take a little longer especially if I have training partners, sometimes I don't leave the gym till 9pm.
Workout went well, I like 1 scoop but I may increase to about 1.5 scoops next time I use on a weekend night, my stim tolerance is increasing due to using more caffeine and whatnot during the day. Like I said above it took about 15-20 minutes to kick in, it was a gradual kick in, not like a 1,3 product. The pump took a little longer, maybe 30 minutes but it hit hard, I don't really like a huge pump during leg training so I might leave out the Agmatine next leg workout and see the difference.
My Focus was definitely increased. My intensity was about the same (my workouts are typically very ). Pump was definitely increased, vascularity was more noticeable, might have been a little stronger, hard to tell since I am dieting. Energy was increased. Overall I liked the stack.
I am looking forward to doing this same stack 1 scoop of each for tonight workout. Back/Bis/Traps/Abs/Cardio. I enjoy a massive pump on back/bi day. So I'll report back tomorrow.
Thanks for reading.